The Biden - Harris Era.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Re: "America is on its head, and if it continues as it is, it will be on its knees"

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:56 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:06 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:41 pm I don't have Twitter. She says she is in Israel. If she's real, I don't think she has a great handle on what's going on in the US being half a globe away. Was hoping you could provide some clarification since you support her words. The video you posted doesn't have any info about where or when or what protest that was. One of the signs looks like from a March 2022 protest, but there are certainly ones that are more recent. Maybe a few hundred people? Seems to be the norm with these protests, a few dozen to a few hundred people at most. And certainly not supported by Biden. NYPD usually cracks down pretty hard and arrests them when they are disruptive of traffic and such. I think ~300 were arrested when they tried to protest in front of the Holland Tunnel.

I personally don't care what she tweets, she's shouting into the ether. And there are so many bots and rampant on the site that it's like pi$$ing into the wind. Nothing I say will change her agenda because she isn't going to be reasoned with.

Personally I'd question and verify people's words before agreeing with them, but that's just me. Too easy to become part of the echo chamber of disinformation.
We'll agree to disagree.

She knows what she's talking about because she's lived in the States and only recently moved back to Israel. There are scores of other demonstrations that have been documented. She mentioned Dem reps coddling terrorists. Here's another example:

Here's Rashida Tlaib in 2016: https://x.com/LizaRosen0000/status/1807698970203832789
and today: https://x.com/RepRashida/status/1806730415949975739

And Cheryl exposing her disinformation: https://x.com/CherylWroteIt/status/1806794669743075817

I see her as a legitimate voice exposing Islamists bent on the destruction of not only Israel, but the United States as well. Sure, she's angry. I can understand why. And she is by far not alone. There are millions of people in the USA, Israel, France and many other nations who are becoming increasingly angry at what Islamists are saying and doing--and the liberal left is seemingly unconcerned. So the violent hateful destructive demonstrations continue. I'm proud of her voice and her uncompromising message--and her call for people to wake up.
We're not talking about a disagreement of policy here, but very simple facts. She's claiming hundreds of thousands of lunatics are marching around the US and chanting "death to America" while burning the flag. And that the Democrats are cheering them on.

Very simple stuff with nothing to back it up. A few hundred protesters here and there? With Biden condemning them?

If she's gonna say outlandish lies like this with nothing to back it up, then I'm not gonna easily trust her other positions, especially with simple anecdotes for evidence.

One must be much more critical of the information they absorb. From both sides. It's not a conflict where one side has its hands clean.
I'll concede the point. Yes, she's exaggerating the numbers. But she's still correct about the demonstrations, and she's correct about the Dems supporting them. Winking at these hateful marches, which sometimes turn violent and destructive, isn't cheering them on (though some in the Dems are). But if nothing is being done by the Dems to crack down on the threats and persecution and violence being done to American Jews, does the distinction really make a difference?
OuttaNowhereWregget

Re: "America is on its head, and if it continues as it is, it will be on its knees"

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:15 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:41 pm I don't have Twitter. She says she is in Israel. If she's real, I don't think she has a great handle on what's going on in the US being half a globe away. Was hoping you could provide some clarification since you support her words. The video you posted doesn't have any info about where or when or what protest that was. One of the signs looks like from a March 2022 protest, but there are certainly ones that are more recent. Maybe a few hundred people? Seems to be the norm with these protests, a few dozen to a few hundred people at most. And certainly not supported by Biden. NYPD usually cracks down pretty hard and arrests them when they are disruptive of traffic and such. I think ~300 were arrested when they tried to protest in front of the Holland Tunnel.

I personally don't care what she tweets, she's shouting into the ether. And there are so many bots and rampant on the site that it's like pi$$ing into the wind. Nothing I say will change her agenda because she isn't going to be reasoned with.

Personally I'd question and verify people's words before agreeing with them, but that's just me. Too easy to become part of the echo chamber of disinformation.
We'll agree to disagree.

She knows what she's talking about because she's lived in the States and only recently moved back to Israel. There are scores of other demonstrations that have been documented. She mentioned Dem reps coddling terrorists. Here's another example:

Here's Rashida Tlaib in 2016: https://x.com/LizaRosen0000/status/1807698970203832789

And Cheryl exposing her disinformation: https://x.com/CherylWroteIt/status/1806794669743075817

I see her as a legitimate voice exposing Islamists bent on the destruction of not only Israel, but the United States as well. Sure, she's angry. I can understand why. And she is by far not alone. There are millions of people in the USA, Israel, France and many other nations who are becoming increasingly angry at what Islamists are saying and doing--and the liberal left is seemingly unconcerned. So the violent hateful destructive demonstrations continue. I'm proud of her voice and her uncompromising message--and her call for people to wake up.
We're not talking about a disagreement of policy here, but very simple facts. She's claiming hundreds of thousands of lunatics are marching around the US and chanting "death to America" while burning the flag. And that the Democrats are cheering them on.

Very simple stuff with nothing to back it up. A few hundred protesters here and there? With Biden condemning them?

If she's gonna say outlandish lies like this with nothing to back it up, then I'm not gonna easily trust her other positions, especially with simple anecdotes for evidence.

One must be much more critical of the information they absorb. From both sides. It's not a conflict where one side has its hands clean.
She's posting videos that do not match what she claims in the text.

This is Textbook clickbait------tell the viewer what they're seeing in a video, when the viewer has NO WAY to know if they're lying or not.

So claims of breaking laws and doing nothing? She then shows protesters walking down a street....doing nothing that's remotely illegal.

And now you're telling us she's in Israel...commenting on something she can't witness thats an ocean away?

Dude. Come on. This ain't exactly trustworthy....
The post of the march was from a different person--she didn't post that. I posted it to show an example of marches are taking place that are hostile toward Americans and Jews.
a fan

Post by a fan »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:14 pm

We'll agree to disagree.

Sounds exactly like the left calling everyone Christo-fascist white nationalists. That lie has been peddled with no factual backing as there is hardly anyone in the US who adheres to this philosophy. But the left has lots of criminal organizations in the US creating havoc and disrupting our way of life such as Antifa, BLM, Climate freaks, Gays and Trans for Palestine etc. I loved how NYC gay pride event was disrupted by Pro Palestine people. Gays would be stoned to death and thrown off buildings in Palestine. When the woke, victimhood pyramid clashes, it makes my day as it shows how hypocritical and hateful the left is.
Finally got around to trolling about gay and trans, Petey?! SIgh. This is just JV trolling, Pete. I"m disappointed.

Trolling ProTip: Tell us that anyone who doesn't think exactly like you, or look exactly like you is the devil, and is ruining America. Stuff like that. You have to make your fear and hate of anyone who isn't a uneducated WASP more obvious. You need to make it sound like Putin or Kim Jong Un wrote the post.

Keep trying! You'll get it!
OuttaNowhereWregget

Re: They Knew

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:11 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:38 am
a fan wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:17 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:02 am Bari Weiss: They Knew
Biden is no longer fit to be president. Last night’s debate exposed the lies we’ve been told.
Leaves out that the convicted felon on the other side also isn't fit to be President.

If you guys are serious about asking Biden to drop out?

You first. Put up a real conservative for your party, and nominate someone on other than Trump.

Where are the OP-Eds for that? Or are you proud that we have a felon running for President?
I don't want Biden to drop out. He's Trump's best chance of getting back into the White House. Not proud that we have Trump as the only Republican for the White House but he's better than anyone the Dems have to offer.
Right. So you're cool with a convicted Felon as POTUS?

There's a difference between voting for Trump because you prefer him to any Dem, and preferring Trump to nominating a different Republican.

And you're telling us you prefer Trump to any other Republican? And this is after he was found guilty of fraud, not to mention the criminal felony convictions?
There are no other viable Pubs in the party to challenge the Dems. Sure--there are candidates who are cleaner than Trump but--the party doesn't want them. So I'm left with the two choices--4 more years of the Dems or a respite with Trump. I'm going Trump all the way.
a fan

Post by a fan »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:20 pm

We'll agree to disagree.

I'll concede the point. Yes, she's exaggerating the numbers. But she's still correct about the demonstrations, and she's correct about the Dems supporting them. Winking at these hateful marches, which sometimes turn violent and destructive, isn't cheering them on (though some in the Dems are). But if nothing is being done by the Dems to crack down on the threats and persecution and violence being done to American Jews, does the distinction really make a difference?
Alright, I'll bite. Why do you keep demanding that the Dems "do something"? First of all, folks who commit crimes are being arrested. Second of all, why aren't you also asking for the R's to do something? Why are they getting a pass from you for "winking at these hateful marches".
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:26 pm

We'll agree to disagree.

Sounds exactly like the left calling everyone Christo-fascist white nationalists. That lie has been peddled with no factual backing as there is hardly anyone in the US who adheres to this philosophy. But the left has lots of criminal organizations in the US creating havoc and disrupting our way of life such as Antifa, BLM, Climate freaks, Gays and Trans for Palestine etc. I loved how NYC gay pride event was disrupted by Pro Palestine people. Gays would be stoned to death and thrown off buildings in Palestine. When the woke, victimhood pyramid clashes, it makes my day as it shows how hypocritical and hateful the left is.
Finally got around to trolling about gay and trans, Petey?! SIgh. This is just JV trolling, Pete. I"m disappointed.

Trolling ProTip: Tell us that anyone who doesn't think exactly like you, or look exactly like you is the devil, and is ruining America. Stuff like that. You have to make your fear and hate of anyone who isn't a uneducated WASP more obvious. You need to make it sound like Putin or Kim Jong Un wrote the post.

Says the guy who lives in an uppity suburb surrounded by white Christian nuclear families.

Reported again for harassment and trolling. 4th time is the charm!
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

Cause of death: Violent Illegal Venezuelan gangs let into this country and his home by the Democrats and Kamala Harris.

Fondly remembered for being a troll, suffering from TDS and having keyboard diarrhea.
a fan

Re: They Knew

Post by a fan »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:31 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:11 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:38 am
a fan wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:17 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:02 am Bari Weiss: They Knew
Biden is no longer fit to be president. Last night’s debate exposed the lies we’ve been told.
Leaves out that the convicted felon on the other side also isn't fit to be President.

If you guys are serious about asking Biden to drop out?

You first. Put up a real conservative for your party, and nominate someone on other than Trump.

Where are the OP-Eds for that? Or are you proud that we have a felon running for President?
I don't want Biden to drop out. He's Trump's best chance of getting back into the White House. Not proud that we have Trump as the only Republican for the White House but he's better than anyone the Dems have to offer.
Right. So you're cool with a convicted Felon as POTUS?

There's a difference between voting for Trump because you prefer him to any Dem, and preferring Trump to nominating a different Republican.

And you're telling us you prefer Trump to any other Republican? And this is after he was found guilty of fraud, not to mention the criminal felony convictions?
There are no other viable Pubs in the party to challenge the Dems. Sure--there are candidates who are cleaner than Trump but--the party doesn't want them. So I'm left with the two choices--4 more years of the Dems or a respite with Trump. I'm going Trump all the way.
Same argument the Dems made for keeping Biden as their nominee. You get that, right?

This reasoning is why we're racing to the bottom. And why we have two sh(t candidates. Again. For the third freaking election.
OuttaNowhereWregget

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:32 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:20 pm

We'll agree to disagree.

Alright, I'll bite. Why do you keep demanding that the Dems "do something"? First of all, folks who commit crimes are being arrested. Second of all, why aren't you also asking for the R's to do something? Why are they getting a pass from you for "winking at these hateful marches".
Because the Dems are in power at this point. Biden's in the Oval. There are many protests that terrorize Jews in this country where no arrests are made.

Just one example here:

https://jewishchronicle.timesofisrael.c ... itics-say/
a fan

Post by a fan »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:34 pm

We'll agree to disagree.

Says the guy who lives in an uppity suburb surrounded by white Christian nuclear families.

Still can't get the trolling down, can you? Tsk. Tsk.

Well, I'll keep trying to help. Just focus on hate. Start there. Tell us how much you hate groups of people. That's the start of any great troll: Hate.

And remember the forum CAN'T WAIT to hear about who you hate, Pete. This is SOOPER important information you're giving us, and time is of the essence.
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:39 pm
LaxFan2311 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:34 pm

We'll agree to disagree.

Still can't get the trolling down, can you? Tsk. Tsk.

Well, I'll keep trying to help. Just focus on hate. Start there. Tell us how much you hate groups of people. That's the start of any great troll: Hate.

And remember the forum CAN'T WAIT to hear about who you hate, Pete. This is SOOPER important information you're giving us, and time is of the essence.
You know, trolling a supposed troll makes you the troll, right? You are constantly off topic when responding to me. You are really unhinged and suffer greatly from TDS and can’t understand facts. This type of harassment is against the rules on this forum. It’s amazing how crazy you get when someone challenges your flawed world view by using facts. Tsk tsk. Enjoy your nice suburban life. Let me know when your Christo Fascist neighbors act out of line. I wonder why you chose to live amongst white people rather than amongst black or Muslims? Hmmm…
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

Cause of death: Violent Illegal Venezuelan gangs let into this country and his home by the Democrats and Kamala Harris.

Fondly remembered for being a troll, suffering from TDS and having keyboard diarrhea.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:20 pm I'll concede the point. Yes, she's exaggerating the numbers. But she's still correct about the demonstrations, and she's correct about the Dems supporting them. Winking at these hateful marches, which sometimes turn violent and destructive, isn't cheering them on (though some in the Dems are). But if nothing is being done by the Dems to crack down on the threats and persecution and violence being done to American Jews, does the distinction really make a difference?
I'm not really here to win or lose a point, it's more analyzing the substance. She's exagerrating for a reason. It's to make you think there is a much larger threat to America (and American Jews) than there is, and that one political party is supporting it. When they aren't winking or cheering on these hateful marches, but rather condemning them. And arresting them when they break the law. I didn't see Tlaib cheering them on in those clips, but I'm sure there are some examples. Of one or two fringe politicials with no real power. Like there is on the right cheering on Nazis.

The question again, you have to ask, is why is she doing that? What is her purpose to make you think that way, to get you scared and mad at a political party? That's where the real meat and potatoes is.

I do think we need to better integrate immigrants into our culture. It's interesting that Denmark's left-leaning parties adopted a hard-line stance on immigration a long time back to maintain power. Dems are not soft on immigration like they're painted to be. But if they take a harder line, would more people vote for them? Or would the media pick other wedge issues?
a fan

Post by a fan »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:38 pm
Because the Dems are in power at this point. Biden's in the Oval. There are many protests that terrorize Jews in this country where no arrests are made.

Just one example here:

Wregget....in what world are Federal cops going to come in and break up a protest? Biden runs the Federal Government.

Did you hold Trump responsible for BLM and Antifa protests? Or how about January 6th? That was on his watch.

Steak dinner says you didn't.

You're letting your political leanings get in the way of your complaints.

I don't like these protesters anymore than you do...and to be clear I'm ONLY talking about protesters playing the "from the river to the sea" game. But protesting in America is the most American thing you can do. So long as it's not violent? You can't stop protests, and I'm 100% in support of an American's right to protest.

As for your citation about the city of LA:

“I’ve called on LAPD to provide additional patrols in the Pico-Robertson community as well as outside of houses of worship throughout the city,” the mayor wrote. “I want to be clear that Los Angeles will not be a harbor for antisemitism and violence. Those responsible for either will be found and held accountable.”

Although critics noted that the mayor referred to “houses of worship” rather than to Jews being targeted at a synagogue, a senior vice president at the Jewish Federation of Los Angeles thanked Bass for her “unequivocal denunciation of the antisemitism we witnessed in our city today.”

Sounds like the Mayor is doing just fine to me. How about you? Spells out her view on antisemites and violence pretty clearly.
a fan

Post by a fan »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:46 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:20 pm I'll concede the point. Yes, she's exaggerating the numbers. But she's still correct about the demonstrations, and she's correct about the Dems supporting them. Winking at these hateful marches, which sometimes turn violent and destructive, isn't cheering them on (though some in the Dems are). But if nothing is being done by the Dems to crack down on the threats and persecution and violence being done to American Jews, does the distinction really make a difference?
I'm not really here to win or lose a point, it's more analyzing the substance. She's exagerrating for a reason. It's to make you think there is a much larger threat to America (and American Jews) than there is, and that one political party is supporting it. When they aren't winking or cheering on these hateful marches, but rather condemning them. And arresting them when they break the law. I didn't see Tlaib cheering them on in those clips, but I'm sure there are some examples. Of one or two fringe politicials with no real power. Like there is on the right cheering on Nazis.

The question again, you have to ask, is why is she doing that? What is her purpose to make you think that way, to get you scared and mad at a political party? That's where the real meat and potatoes is.

I do think we need to better integrate immigrants into our culture. It's interesting that Denmark's left-leaning parties adopted a hard-line stance on immigration a long time back to maintain power. Dems are not soft on immigration like they're painted to be. But if they take a harder line, would more people vote for them? Or would the media pick other wedge issues?
+1

Take a minute and think about what Natty is saying here, Wregget.

And this whole thing of making a handful of protesters sound like millions? Plays right into the protesters hands, Wregget. All you're doing is helping them when you exaggerate their non-existent power. This is part of their plan: make it sound like all of UCLA is against Israel. This is obviously ridiculous....so stop helping them.
OuttaNowhereWregget

I hear what you're saying, but I've been reading a lot of her stuff over the past couple weeks--her own tweets and her responses to others. She's a credible voice to me. She exaggerates on occasion but she's right on the essence of what she's saying. You and I are coming from different places. That's cool. I'm not trying to convince anyone to come over to my way of perceiving her. I post her comments on occasion because I agree with what she has to say and I like how she says it.
a fan

Post by a fan »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:44 pm
You know, trolling a supposed troll makes you the troll, right? You are constantly off topic when responding to me. You are really unhinged and suffer greatly from TDS and can’t understand facts. This type of harassment is against the rules on this forum. It’s amazing how crazy you get when someone challenges your flawed world view by using facts. Tsk tsk. Enjoy your nice suburban life. Let me know when your Christo Fascist neighbors act out of line. I wonder why you chose to live amongst white people rather than amongst black or Muslims? Hmmm…
Meh. That's a little better, but not really. Sure, you're now running through the trolls greatest hits: naming religions, races, political groups.

You're missing sexuality though, Pete. And remember: we need to FEEL your hate. Keep at it! You'll get there!
a fan

Post by a fan »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:52 pm

I hear what you're saying, but I've been reading a lot of her stuff over the past couple weeks--her own tweets and her responses to others. She's a credible voice to me. She exaggerates on occasion but she's right on the essence of what she's saying. You and I are coming from different places. That's cool. I'm not trying to convince anyone to come over to my way of perceiving her. I post her comments on occasion because I agree with what she has to say and I like how she says it.
Well, the one thing that I do not blame the Jewish people for is overreaction to threats. In other words: it ain't paranoia if they're really out to get you. But again....I suggest that you don't HELP the river to the sea crowd by wildly exaggerating their numbers, or by telling us that they've infiltrated the Dem party.

Growing up in Colorado? You can laugh at my naivety, but I honestly thought anti-semitism was something from the history books, and that we fought together with other nations in WWII to eradicate it. I thought it was gone. Dead serious.

It wasn't until I went to college back East before I found out that boy, was I wrong. It was not a happy revelation.
OuttaNowhereWregget

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:50 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:38 pm

Just one example here:

Wregget....in what world are Federal cops going to come in and break up a protest? Biden runs the Federal Government.

Did you hold Trump responsible for BLM and Antifa protests? Or how about January 6th? That was on his watch.

Steak dinner says you didn't.

You're letting your political leanings get in the way of your complaints.

I don't like these protesters anymore than you do...and to be clear I'm ONLY talking about protesters playing the "from the river to the sea" game. But protesting in America is the most American thing you can do. So long as it's not violent? You can't stop protests, and I'm 100% in support of an American's right to protest.

As for your citation about the city of LA:

“I’ve called on LAPD to provide additional patrols in the Pico-Robertson community as well as outside of houses of worship throughout the city,” the mayor wrote. “I want to be clear that Los Angeles will not be a harbor for antisemitism and violence. Those responsible for either will be found and held accountable.”

Although critics noted that the mayor referred to “houses of worship” rather than to Jews being targeted at a synagogue, a senior vice president at the Jewish Federation of Los Angeles thanked Bass for her “unequivocal denunciation of the antisemitism we witnessed in our city today.”

Sounds like the Mayor is doing just fine to me. How about you? Spells out her view on antisemites and violence pretty clearly.
I'm talking about a climate created by Biden and the Dems during his administration that makes it easy to terrorize Jews in America. I didn't say anything about calling in feds to help.

Just because the Mayor said what she did doesn't mean anything to me. The Jew haters were allowed to block the entrance to a synagogue and the police protected them. Made the Jews walk around back. How humiliating. Said one thing and did something different. Also--demonstrations that are Jew hating in their language and signage aren't protests to me. A pogrom isn't a protest.

When Jews are targeted at their places of worship and in their neighborhoods--it hits closer to home with me because I'm Jewish. I'm probably biased because of it. But I don't want another four years of Biden and the Dems in the Oval. And for what it's worth, I wasn't anywhere near the politics boards during the things you mentioned about Trump. But I did condemn his handling of Charlottesville a couple/few months ago on these boards. I'm not a see-no-evil-hear-no-evil supporter of Trump. I know there's plenty he does that reeks. But he's a world better than anything the Dems have to offer me at this point.
OuttaNowhereWregget

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:04 pm Growing up in Colorado? You can laugh at my naivety, but I honestly thought anti-semitism was something from the history books, and that we fought together with other nations in WWII to eradicate it. I thought it was gone. Dead serious.

It wasn't until I went to college back East before I found out that boy, was I wrong. It was not a happy revelation.
Just read this. I can't tell you how glad I am, touched even, to read your words in this post, AF. Thank you--sincerely. It means a lot. And for what it's worth--I thought it was gone, too.
a fan

Post by a fan »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:27 pm
When Jews are targeted at their places of worship and in their neighborhoods--it hits closer to home with me because I'm Jewish. I'm probably biased because of it. But I don't want another four years of Biden and the Dems in the Oval. And for what it's worth, I wasn't anywhere near the politics boards during the things you mentioned about Trump. But I did condemn his handling of Charlottesville a couple/few months ago on these boards. I'm not a see-no-evil-hear-no-evil supporter of Trump. I know there's plenty he does that reeks. But he's a world better than anything the Dems have to offer me at this point.
And I 100% respect that you prefer him to a Dem. Makes perfect sense.

My point has always been: the Republican party can do FAR better than Trump, and just as we deserve a far better Dem nominee for POTUS, so too do we deserve a far better R nominee than Trump.

And as a fiscal conservative, I'm LIVID that we don't have a real, honest conservative Republican anywhere in power in our Federal Government. They're all fake.

You likely missed my earlier postings, but I was in Ann Arbor for a decade starting in the last 90's, and we had those BAMN wankers protesting in front of synagogues there....watching full grown adults in Ann Arbor, scaring the h*ll out of kids just going to church, when they know perfectly well that their actions won't change what Israel does. Horrible, horrible people.

Jewish worshipers in America are no more responsible for what the Israeli government does than American Mosques are responsible for what Iran or (fill in country) does. Naturally, the river to the sea crowd saw it differently, which again, is why they're hypocrites and so utterly full of sh9t.

Ask them why they're not protesting American mosques over Iran's treatment of gays.....and they'll get REAL quiet. And that's just ONE point of their hypocrisy.
a fan

Post by a fan »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:31 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:04 pm Growing up in Colorado? You can laugh at my naivety, but I honestly thought anti-semitism was something from the history books, and that we fought together with other nations in WWII to eradicate it. I thought it was gone. Dead serious.

Just read this. I can't tell you how glad I am, touched even, to read your words in this post, AF. Thank you--sincerely. It means a lot. And for what it's worth--I thought it was gone, too.
I'll never forget it....sitting with four new jewish college friends after WAY too many beers, as they walked me through issues with Israel etc. They were laughing at how naive I was. Me saying things like "But Jesus was Jewish...they know that, right??" And them laughing.

It was a long night. In the end, I think that says more about my parents than anything else. My experience with Christians and Mormons (many Mormons in Colorado) was nothing but positive at that point, and I never heard racial or antisemitic slurs as a kid in Colorado.

We left GA when I was 4 or 5 because a neighbor we didn't know knocked on the door to "tell my mom" that blacks were trying to move into the neighborhood, and thought she needed to know. My mom, who grew up in Syracuse NY (same as my Dad) told my Dad "we're moving, right now"....to get out of a hateful neighborhood. We were in Fairfax VA a few months later.

Return to “POLITICS”