The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
LaxFan2311

Re: 2024

Post by LaxFan2311 »

Kismet wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:31 am
old salt wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:28 am An unprecedented jihad by Biden's DEI star FTC Chair reduced my portfolio value by 7 figures.
Maybe your problem is with those in charge of your portfolio. ;)
Mine has been going up for quite some time now. Last two years of Orange Fatso it tanked.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That’s because the Democrats, Deep State and China along with Fauci created COVID to ruin his chances at re-election. Democrats are so evil and can’t beat Trump fairly, they helped create a worldwide pandemic all to get Trump out of office.
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

Cause of death: Violent Illegal Venezuelan gangs let into this country and his home by the Democrats and Kamala Harris.

Fondly remembered for being a troll, suffering from TDS and having keyboard diarrhea.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

old salt wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:28 am An unprecedented jihad by Biden's DEI star FTC Chair reduced my portfolio value by 7 figures.
Mine has been going up for quite some time now. Last two years of Orange Fatso it tanked.
Exactly. But the value of being able to blame it on a “DEI star” in MAGA world is worth the sacrifice. Now people know he has his MAGA bigot-boy chips all paid for.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:58 am
That’s because the Democrats, Deep State and China along with Fauci created COVID to ruin his chances at re-election. Democrats are so evil and can’t beat Trump fairly, they helped create a worldwide pandemic all to get Trump out of office.
This one is suitable for framing in the asylum. Jim Jones anyone?
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:03 am
Did you type this with your mask on while getting your 12 booster shot? The Democrats shut down the world and killed millions of people all because of Orange man bad. Fauci should be hanged for war crimes against humanity.
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

Cause of death: Violent Illegal Venezuelan gangs let into this country and his home by the Democrats and Kamala Harris.

Fondly remembered for being a troll, suffering from TDS and having keyboard diarrhea.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:28 am
a fan wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:49 am
old salt wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 1:12 am
a fan wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:30 pm I can't think of a poster here who isn't going to get a fat tax cut from Trump when he arrives
That will be my first Trump tax cut. I agree with the SALT limit on deductions (in principle).
It drove me to the standard deduction, which increased my taxes owed.
...guess I should have bought an overpriced impractical EV, just to get a $7500 tax credit.
No, you got his tax cut....how's your stock portfolio? Fat, right? Mine, too.

That's what happens when Trump cuts corporate taxes...you forgetting about those?

Pity that TrumpNation doesn't own stocks, and that the top 10% earners like you and me hold 93% of all US stocks. Oh well, right?
Portfolio slimmed down significantly, thanks to Biden.
An unprecedented jihad by Biden's DEI star FTC Chair reduced my portfolio value by 7 figures.
...& in the process delayed (likely by years) bringing a life saving cancer technology to marke
:lol: Right. Everything bad in the world is the Dems fault.

Everything good in the world is the Republican's doing.

More trolling. Your bored, we get it. You're going to actually discuss ideas at some point on the forum, right? Don't you get tired of this stuff?
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:02 am
Exactly. But the value of being able to blame it on a “DEI star” in MAGA world is worth the sacrifice. Now people know he has his MAGA bigot-boy chips all paid for.
DEI is racist. Imagine basing everything on skin color, not based on merit. MLK Jr is rolling in his grave seeing how racist and bigoted Democrats are.
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

a fan wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:13 am
a fan wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:30 pm I can't think of a poster here who isn't going to get a fat tax cut from Trump when he arrives
That will be my first Trump tax cut. I agree with the SALT limit on deductions (in principle).
...guess I should have bought an overpriced impractical EV, just to get a $7500 tax credit.

That's what happens when Trump cuts corporate taxes...you forgetting about those?

Pity that TrumpNation doesn't own stocks, and that the top 10% earners like you and me hold 93% of all US stocks. Oh well, right?
An unprecedented jihad by Biden's DEI star FTC Chair reduced my portfolio value by 7 figures.
...& in the process delayed (likely by years) bringing a life saving cancer technology to marke

More trolling. Your bored, we get it. You're going to actually discuss ideas at some point on the forum, right? Don't you get tired of this stuff?
Everything bad is because of Democrats. They are evil. I’m not a Republican. They are just as bad as Democrats. I’m pro America and America First.
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

a fan

Post by a fan »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:09 am
Did you type this with your mask on while getting your 12 booster shot? The Democrats shut down the world and killed millions of people all because of Orange man bad. Fauci should be hanged for war crimes against humanity.
You don't get it, Pete. Fauci just wanted to kill you and your family. The rest of us were a distraction to hide that he hates Petey.

What happened to you bragging about how Florida was open for all of Covid? Now here you are, telling us that Trump shut the whole world down?

Trump's gonna take you off his Xmas card list if you keep lying about him, Petey.
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

a fan wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:16 am
You don't get it, Pete. Fauci just wanted to kill you and your family. The rest of us were a distraction to hide that he hates Petey.

What happened to you bragging about how Florida was open for all of Covid? Now here you are, telling us that Trump shut the whole world down?

Trump's gonna take you off his Xmas card list if you keep lying about him, Petey.
Your obsession with this person is stalkerish. Did Biden rape you in the shower as well? Is that why you’re so scared of the facts I post?
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

a fan

Post by a fan »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:15 am
a fan wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:13 am

Everything bad is because of Democrats. They are evil. I’m not a Republican. They are just as bad as Democrats. I’m pro America and America First.
I'm Pro-Pete. I"m sure I'm not alone on the Forum....in that I just want to do what Pete tells us to do.

What should we do, Pete? You're running for President, right? I mean, you've got a life coach and stuff, and have this all figured out, so......how do I vote for you?
a fan

Post by a fan »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:18 am

Your obsession with this person is stalkerish. Did Biden rape you in the shower as well? Is that why you’re so scared of the facts I post?
Obsession? I LOVE your posts and want more facts from you. They're brilliant, and we want more. That's not obsession...I just recognize how smart you are.

Whatcha got, Pete? Lets hear some more facts so we can live according to Petey.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Petey’s greatest hits:

1. Meatball Ron is the leader of the free world.

2. Load up the truck with Gilead stock in April 2020 at $85 because of remdesivir. $66.65 today - 4 years later.

🙄
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

a fan wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:21 am

Obsession? I LOVE your posts and want more facts from you. They're brilliant, and we want more. That's not obsession...I just recognize how smart you are.

This is what peak mental illness looks like. Can’t handle facts so you resort to name calling. Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. Typical Demokkkrat.
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

njbill

Post by njbill »

ggait wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:27 am Petey’s greatest hits:

1. Meatball Ron is the leader of the free world.

2. Load up the truck with Gilead stock in April 2020 at $85 because of remdesivir. $66.65 today - 4 years later.

🙄
:lol: I forgot all about his Gilead advice.

Pete, you still living in Big Mouth, Florida? I heard your neighbor or former neighbor Tucker has had to unload some of his properties since he has fallen on hard times. Does he still own his place in Big Mouth?
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Can we not just boycott stupid?
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:16 pm Can we not just boycott stupid?
Finally something we agree on. Joe Biden is losing to Trump 64-20 in one of the latest polls.
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

njbill

Post by njbill »

That must have been a poll of Trump family members. (Shh, don’t tell anyone that Mel is voting for Biden.)

Granted, there will be more polls to come out, but the two ones that already have show essentially no movement in the race.

You guys are all in a lather about polling that shows voters think Biden is too old. Not the same thing as whether you will vote for him. Heck, if polled, I would answer that I think he was too old. Asked if I am going to vote for him, my answer is HELL YES. In fact, I am going to move into my sister’s house in Pennsylvania so I can register to vote there.

Oh well. MAGA Nation will always have Thursday night.
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

njbill wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:41 pm That must have been a poll of Trump family members. (Shh, don’t tell anyone that Mel is voting for Biden.)

Granted, there will be more polls to come out, but the two ones that already have show essentially no movement in the race.

You guys are all in a lather about polling that shows voters think Biden is too old. Not the same thing as whether you will vote for him. Heck, if polled, I would answer that I think he was too old. Asked if I am going to vote for him, my answer is HELL YES. In fact, I am going to move into my sister’s house in Pennsylvania so I can register to vote there.

Oh well. MAGA Nation will always have Thursday night.
Imagine simping this hard for a known pedophile. Biden also raped his own daughter in the shower. And then Biden showed the whole world he has dementia and pooped his pants on stage, staring into space. The man should be in a nursing home, not running for President. The US is a laughingstock because of him. On top of that, his policies are destroying this country from his horrible inflationary economic policies to his open border. This is what mental illness and being in a cult looks like. Your TDS is showing. You better get that checked out. You seem to have a lot of flare ups of late.
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

a fan

Post by a fan »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:33 am
a fan wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:21 am

This is what peak mental illness looks like. Can’t handle facts so you resort to name calling. Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. Typical Demokkkrat.
What are you talking about? I want MORE facts from Pete. We're all at the edge of our seats, waiting for more brilliant Petey post.

So what's new in Petey-Land in summer of 2023? Dems are bad? Dems will murder your puppies if you give them a chance? Dems turn your kids into vampires?

What's the scoop, Pete?!
old salt

Post by old salt »

No problem laughing boy. It's still a great investment. I bought in early @ 5$/sh.
My holding peaked at a $516/sh, when Illumina reacquired Grail & is now at a $106/sh, 1 day after the spinoff..
For every 6 sh of Illumina held, we shareholders also received 1 sh of Grail in the spinoff.
Now that a great groundbreaking company has been gutted by Madame Khan, both stocks are going back up.
It will be interesting to see if a different big fish acquires Grail, & which politicians they donated to. Bidenomics.

Return to “POLITICS”