The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
runrussellrun

Re: 2024

Post by runrussellrun »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:32 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:19 am
LaxFan2311 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:06 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:43 am
LaxFan2311 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:35 am
SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:31 am
old salt wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:35 am
SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:48 am I truly fear for what America might become for my children and grandchildren, and for America as I’ve known...
You should, for a lot of reasons that are not Trump. He's just the inevitable reaction.
True. Every one of his sycophants. As Alfred the butler once said, "some people just like to see the world burn."

Hmmm, did Alfred take one of those "Black jobs" Trump talked about last night, or was he the white type of immigrant?
Illegals are taking jobs in black communities, leaving people unemployed. Biden is in DEEP trouble with the black vote. Please stop supporting illegals over law abiding citizens.
How do we do this ? What steps ?

we'll wait
Simple. Close the border Shoot and kill those sneaking in? and deport illegal aliens. how do you determine which human is here illegally ? Let law enforcement do their jobs. Instead woke DAs and soft on crime policies let illegals go free and then commit even more crime. Biden reversed Trump’s successful border policies day 1 in office to appease his mentally deranged, woke base and look where it got us? Rape and murder of innocent Americans by illegal aliens. It also is contributing to the housing crisis and inflation. Illegals are taking jobs of black Americans in their community. Do you lock your doors at night? NO, suck does not. Someone wants to break into we home, while there, they will have my KAHR aimed at them. I am a very good shot, and practice daily.Of course. America needs to as well. This should be a successful bipartisan stance, but Democrats are so far left and woke, they always put illegals before law abiding citizens, dismissing rape and murder of innocent Americans
not seeing any specifics, here. Just useless, us vs them stuff.

read up on real life, their dude.

everify, for ALL Federal contracts. Yeah, your boy trump REALLY enforced the already existing law.

mean, for F's sake, brawner builders didn't even know the names of their employees on the bridge. mean, What the heck ???????

nay, trump is just another TAATS and a great distraction.

You cool with trump spending the MOST , of any POTUSA, in history ? You cool with TRUMP giving all things covid, 4 trillion dollars and diplomatic immunity to folks like phizer ?

suck will wait.. ...for your specific answer to trumps spending spree.
You’re seriously simping for illegals over law abiding citizens? you base this one what, exactly? Suck wants to HELP do what you want to do, remove illegals. HOW, am we going to actually DO THIS ? Give me specifics, the first step. We notice YOU ignored everify.

How is shutting the border and deporting illegals useless “us vs them”? With no details of how to, coupled with your generalization towards ALL you are registered to vote in one particular party, yes. Useless. You have so much TDS inside you,again, you simply have no idea about real life. real people. Ye or maybe it’s your 12 COVID vaccine jab? This statement IS bizarre. you ever read the covid thread ? perhaps, do so. Than get back to suck, and reply again regarding tRumps fake shot. and how many times suck has been injected with Trumps approved shot. Again, liberalism is a mental disorder as displayed by you on this site daily. because one points out facts about trump (everify, spending spree, etc. ), makes on a "liberal" ? boring tripe......us vs them , boring as turd , nonsense.

Which administration approved phizer covid shot, trump or biden ?

Who was POTUSA, when the FDA decided to do this, and a bunch professional DOCTORS, sued to get the covid trial stuff, etc, to be release NOW, instead of the 75 year thing. Trump or Biden.

protip..........both answers are trump.

here, have a read. This is the lawsuit.

file:///C:/Users/user/Downloads/026-Brief-Memorandum-in-Support-filed-by-Public-Health-and-Medical-Professionals-for-Transparency-re-21-Order-Setting-DeadlineHearing.pdf

this....is sucks favorite take. Yup......they are all the same TAATS

Even President Joe Biden, when truth was original to him as candidate Joe Biden, on
January 28, 2020, told the American people that, “You’ve got to make all of it [the vaccine data]
available to other experts across the nation so they can look and see, so there’s a consensus
this is a safe vaccine.” (App000338 ¶ 2.) On September 7, 2020, on national television, he stated:
I get asked the question, if … President [Trump] announced
tomorrow we have a vaccine, would you take it? Only if it was
completely transparent and other experts in the country could
look at it. Only if we knew all of what went into it.
(App000338 ¶ 3.) And then he again said to the American people that we need “total
transparency so scientists outside the government know exactly what is being approved.”
(App000339 ¶ 4.) Fifteen U.S. Senators, all caucusing Democrats, similarly stated as follows in a
letter to the FDA:
Full transparency throughout the review and authorization
process is thus essential to countering real or perceived
politicization and building public confidence in any approved
vaccine. … In addition to the efforts FDA has already made to
publish its recommendations regarding data needed for clinical
development and licensure of vaccines, a transparent review
process will require that FDA … make the data generated by
clinical trials and supporting documents submitted to the FDA
by developers available to the public
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:49 am
SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:48 am I truly fear for what America might become for my children and grandchildren, and for America as I’ve known...
You should, for a lot of reasons that are not Trump. He's just the inevitable reaction.
True. Every one of his sycophants. As Alfred the butler once said, "some people just like to see the world burn."

Hmmm, did Alfred take one of those "Black jobs" Trump talked about last night, or was he the white type of immigrant?
Illegals are taking jobs in black communities, leaving people unemployed. Biden is in DEEP trouble with the black vote. Please stop supporting illegals over law abiding citizens.

we'll wait
Simple. Close the border Shoot and kill those sneaking in? and deport illegal aliens. how do you determine which human is here illegally ? Let law enforcement do their jobs. Instead woke DAs and soft on crime policies let illegals go free and then commit even more crime. Biden reversed Trump’s successful border policies day 1 in office to appease his mentally deranged, woke base and look where it got us? Rape and murder of innocent Americans by illegal aliens. It also is contributing to the housing crisis and inflation. Illegals are taking jobs of black Americans in their community. Do you lock your doors at night? NO, suck does not. Someone wants to break into we home, while there, they will have my KAHR aimed at them. I am a very good shot, and practice daily.Of course. America needs to as well. This should be a successful bipartisan stance, but Democrats are so far left and woke, they always put illegals before law abiding citizens, dismissing rape and murder of innocent Americans

everify, for ALL Federal contracts. Yeah, your boy trump REALLY enforced the already existing law.

mean, for F's sake, brawner builders didn't even know the names of their employees on the bridge. mean, What the heck ???????

You cool with trump spending the MOST , of any POTUSA, in history ? You cool with TRUMP giving all things covid, 4 trillion dollars and diplomatic immunity to folks like phizer ?

You’re seriously simping for illegals over law abiding citizens? you base this one what, exactly? Suck wants to HELP do what you want to do, remove illegals. HOW, am we going to actually DO THIS ? Give me specifics, the first step. We notice YOU ignored everify.

How is shutting the border and deporting illegals useless “us vs them”? With no details of how to, coupled with your generalization towards ALL you are registered to vote in one particular party, yes. Useless. You have so much TDS inside you,again, you simply have no idea about real life. real people. Ye or maybe it’s your 12 COVID vaccine jab? This statement IS bizarre. you ever read the covid thread ? perhaps, do so. Than get back to suck, and reply again regarding tRumps fake shot. and how many times suck has been injected with Trumps approved shot. Again, liberalism is a mental disorder as displayed by you on this site daily. because one points out facts about trump (everify, spending spree, etc. ), makes on a "liberal" ? boring tripe......us vs them , boring as turd , nonsense.

Which administration approved phizer covid shot, trump or biden ?

Who was POTUSA, when the FDA decided to do this, and a bunch professional DOCTORS, sued to get the covid trial stuff, etc, to be release NOW, instead of the 75 year thing. Trump or Biden.

protip..........both answers are trump.

here, have a read. This is the lawsuit.

file:///C:/Users/user/Downloads/026-Brief-Memorandum-in-Support-filed-by-Public-Health-and-Medical-Professionals-for-Transparency-re-21-Order-Setting-DeadlineHearing.pdf

this....is sucks favorite take. Yup......they are all the same TAATS

Even President Joe Biden, when truth was original to him as candidate Joe Biden, on
January 28, 2020, told the American people that, “You’ve got to make all of it [the vaccine data]
available to other experts across the nation so they can look and see, so there’s a consensus
this is a safe vaccine.” (App000338 ¶ 2.) On September 7, 2020, on national television, he stated:
I get asked the question, if … President [Trump] announced
tomorrow we have a vaccine, would you take it? Only if it was
completely transparent and other experts in the country could
look at it. Only if we knew all of what went into it.
(App000338 ¶ 3.) And then he again said to the American people that we need “total
transparency so scientists outside the government know exactly what is being approved.”
(App000339 ¶ 4.) Fifteen U.S. Senators, all caucusing Democrats, similarly stated as follows in a
letter to the FDA:
Full transparency throughout the review and authorization
process is thus essential to countering real or perceived
politicization and building public confidence in any approved
vaccine. … In addition to the efforts FDA has already made to
publish its recommendations regarding data needed for clinical
development and licensure of vaccines, a transparent review
process will require that FDA … make the data generated by
clinical trials and supporting documents submitted to the FDA
by developers available to the public
When long, deranged posts like this occur this will be my response:

Congrats!! Or, I’m sorry that happened
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

Cause of death: Violent Illegal Venezuelan gangs let into this country and his home by the Democrats and Kamala Harris.

Fondly remembered for being a troll, suffering from TDS and having keyboard diarrhea.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

we'll wait

You’re seriously simping for illegals over law abiding citizens?

How is shutting the border and deporting illegals useless “us vs them”? You have so much TDS inside you, or maybe it’s your 12 COVID vaccine jab? Again, liberalism is a mental disorder as displayed by you on this site daily.
Fatty with TDS? Taking the COVID vaccine? Obviously LaxFan2311 doesn't pay attention. Probably why he has the opinions he does. Maybe 2311, YearMonth, is when he was born. Almost yesterday.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:41 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:35 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:07 pm We are more civil and educated than both these knuckleheads.
Absolutely; even at our worst.

But here is still my read, Biden stumbles and bumbles and mangles his words, but he’s not a lying POS.
Whether or not Trump is a "lying POS", are you positively assured that Biden can make actually improvements in his 2nd term if he were to be elected again? What did he do tonight to make you feel better about him as a candidate? The pressure is squarely on him, not Trump. He is the incumbent, remember that.

Joe
No, he did not reassure me that he'd make it through the term.
But I'm fine with the VP in contrast to Trump.

In one focus group a traditional Republican described his reaction, as Trump is "hell no" and Biden is "ohh no"...He lands on voting against Trump but "ohh no".

This is truly a binary choice between the competency and with in norms Dem Admin and the disastrous danger represented by Trump and MAGA.

And for me that's not a remotely close call, even if the Dems tried to tack further left than Biden did in Term 1.

At least, we'd have a legitimate chance to adjust the course in the midterms and 2028. I don't think Trump/MAGA would give up power in a legitimate election process and the removal of all norms, aggressively, would be very, very ugly.

Trump is a lunatic and he elevates the various worst instincts in humans.

So, manhole cover better.

I think the Dem Admin, the people around Biden, will stay well within the bounds of normality.

Now, if one truly believes that America is already a disaster, our economy destroyed, we are welcoming rapists and murders across the border in the many millions, we have no respect around the world, we'll be in World War III if the Dems are in charge, that Dems want to kill babies after birth...well, vote MAGA.

But facts still matter to me. We have the strongest, most resilient economy in the world by a wide margin, we have enjoyed the very best rebound from the trauma and shock of Covid, with more growth and less inflation than any other major country in the world. We are more energy independent than any time in the past 75 years, we have the very strongest military capacity, best trained and armed military in the world. By contrast China and Russia are both much weaker on a relative basis to the US than they were in January 2021. And our alliances are much stronger, with renewed energy as well as very productive expansion of NATO, alliances in Asia stronger, etc. One might argue that Iran is more aggressive, but IMO they are being proved to be a paper tiger, dangerous only through terrorism, as the US led destruction of their attempted massive missile strike was totally destroyed without any loss of Israeli or American life.

Those are all very appealing to this traditional Republican in Arizona, a McCain . And yet, accomplished while Dems have held the White House.

Now, I don't really give all credit to Dems, but it totally belies the lying of Trump and MAGA.

I agree with the Nobel economists that Trump's expansion of tax cuts for the wealthy and large corporations will massively expand the national debt and his tariffs will be a huge tax on the middle and working class consumer. Moreover, they will trigger a reciprocal trade war that will cripple the world economy. Massive depression with inflation. Disastrous economically...but that's not the most important reason to vote against Trump.

So, yes I agree that Biden doesn't inspire confidence. and totally whiffed on this one, as the opportunities to crush Trump were right there for the taking and he missed entirely.

I'd written long ago that he should have declared victory after the midterms and allowed his party to choose a fresh candidate. I think that's what they should do very soon, even now, as the danger of Trump/MAGA is enormous and should outweigh any stubbornness at this point.

But if this is the choice, like that focus group participant, I go with the "Ohh no" guy over the "hell no" POS.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:32 am TDS
Your mentioning TDS made me want to see this again. So aptly demonstrated here by the excellent Jim Breuer. Enjoy!

runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

In all honesty, beyond just playing along with the theater, we think tRump actually looked concerned, last nite.

We all deserve a coherent President, and Donald actually looked empathetic, like, not acting, as usual.

Besides his drug use,not, not Hunty, he has a reason, what IS it about Kennedy that irks people ?

He has taken EVERY proven vaccine, just NOT the non-working covid one. With, little to zero transparency . Makes "informed consent" impossible, don't it ?

anyway........what would be so bad about him being POTUSA?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:32 pm
LaxFan2311 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:32 am TDS
Your mentioning TDS made me want to see this again. So aptly demonstrated here by the excellent Jim Breuer. Enjoy!

Breur HATES tRump. Thanks for posting.

I started painting female lacrosse players...........you wanna buy one ?

My favorite, so far, is the BC goalie during their first championship. You wanna buy won :oops: :oops: :oops:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:48 am Yikes. With the brainwashing and conspiracy theories I see in some of these recent posts I feel like I’ve been transported to 1930s Germany. At a minimum to The Twilight Zone.

Biden’s performance doesn’t change Trump’s performance. TDS? The deranged are those among us who drank the Kool Aid. It’s mind-boggling to see the number of people who can’t see through this charlatan/crook/felon or at a minimum are willing to accept him.

Trump still demonstrates such little knowledge. Sweeping generalities created in an alternate universe. The general plans he’s said he wants to see, e.g. wholesale implementation of tariffs and continuation of tax breaks for the wealthy, are widely panned by well regarded organizations. Not a single former Trump Cabinet member has endorsed him. The concern of such a large number of former military general officers to a second Trump term is unprecedented. His lying and hyperbole is jaw dropping. And four more years means the possibility of one or more Gorsuches added to SCOTUS.

I’m still voting for Biden or a substitution should he and the DNC come up with a change of plans. I truly fear for what America might become for my children and grandchildren, and for America as I’ve known it should Trump be elected.
+1

... the "independent voters" focus group that CNN did after the debate did not reflect the "panic" among the CNN talking heads. Joe had a poor performance, but so did Trump. People noticed the continual lies from Trump (30+ according to CNN fact checkers). Trump again showed himself to be a very smooth grifter / con man. He lies with great aplomb.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

'A dumpster fire': CNN hosts face blowback for letting Trump lie throughout debate

At the end of the day, the media want this a close race, and potentially want Trump to win because of the $$$ that rolled in last time because of his non-stop firehose of insane headlines.

I doubt we're ever gonna have debates go back to what they used to be unless we moderate them with an iron fist. We're not talking "politician lies and promises" here.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:34 pm In all honesty, beyond just playing along with the theater, we think tRump actually looked concerned, last nite.

We all deserve a coherent President, and Donald actually looked empathetic, like, not acting, as usual.

Besides his drug use,not, not Hunty, he has a reason, what IS it about Kennedy that irks people ?

He has taken EVERY proven vaccine, just NOT the non-working covid one. With, little to zero transparency . Makes "informed consent" impossible, don't it ?

Worth the listen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAuYKHAGLOA
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
ggait

Post by ggait »

Irrelevant.

No third party candidate has gotten even one electoral vote since George Wallace in 1968.

Ross Perot -- zero. John Anderson -- zero. Gary Johnson -- zero.

JFK Jr. -- zero.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

ggait wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:02 pm anyway........what would be so bad about him being POTUSA?

Irrelevant.

No third party candidate has gotten even one electoral vote since George Wallace in 1968.

Ross Perot -- zero. John Anderson -- zero. Gary Johnson -- zero.

JFK Jr. -- zero.
The old "he can't win" comment

got it

why don't we just all vote for him and see what happens?
njbill

Post by njbill »

Well, one problem would be that you’d never know if it was the worm or Bobby the Nepo baby making the decisions.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:27 am The Bidens Need to Have a Talk

Former republican operative turned Never Trumper Tim Miller:

BY NOW IT’S BECOME A CLICHÉ in pro-democracy media circles to say about this election that everyone needs to focus on the stakes, not the odds. And clichés become clichés because they contain an inherent truth.

The stakes of this election are unlike any in the modern era. One of the men on stage Thursday night is a convicted criminal who promised to enact retribution on his political foes and pardon the rioters who attacked our Capitol carrying his flag. If he is elected, in four years he may feel that he has to stay in power to avoid the consequences of his crimes, including the possibility of spending his golden years in jail.

If we want to ensure our democratic republic’s survival, a man such as that must be defeated. If we want to protect ourselves from his worst impulses—internment camps for migrants, pulling out of NATO, codifying a regime where poor women in red states are denied medical care they need—he must be defeated.

Given those stakes, it is incumbent on the Democratic party to ensure that its nominee is capable of beating back this threat.

On the debate stage, Joe Biden didn’t look like a man who can do that. And depending on how the polls shake out and how confident Donald Trump feels, Biden might not get another opportunity to change that perception.

So that leaves us with this uncomfortable reality: Joe and Jill Biden need to have a very serious conversation about whether he is up for the monumental task at hand.

THE ONLY REASON THE BULWARK EXISTS is that we all want to speak frank truths about Donald Trump. Some of us bailed on political careers over it. Others had their voices silenced by a billionaire who only wanted a mouthpiece for the Trump regime.

For that reason, it is our obligation to be as forthright as possible about the threat a second Trump term poses, what we think is the best way to stop it, and when we think the current approach isn’t working.

Given Joe Biden’s historically disastrous debate performance, there is a real question about whether he can handle the job.

I heard that question from dozens upon dozens of people on Thursday night. Black and white, young and old, political insider and casual observer. Liberal Democrat and Haley Republican.

To dismiss that question would be hubristic—not to mention unhelpful.

I want to be clear about something. I’m angry that I have to write this. I’m angry at everyone who has let us down to lead us to this place. I’m angry at every glib MAGA jerk who smirked at me in the debate hall last night.

We’ve had so many off-ramps that we didn’t take because nearly all of the people who knew better in the Republican political class were weak or scared or calculating. It is enraging.

But here’s the thing. What comes next? This choice. It isn’t about any of our feelings. It isn’t about me. It isn’t about you. It isn’t even about Joe Biden.

It’s about the stakes.

And given these stakes everyone in the pro democracy coalition needs to do everything in their power to stop Donald Trump.

That begins with the person charged with carrying out the duty that is in front of us.

Joe Biden needs to talk with his family.

And he needs to come out of that conversation either with a plan to pass the torch to a new generation or an unwavering commitment to change course.

Here’s what changing course looks like. He must summon an energy and a spirit and a forward-looking message that was absent in Atlanta. He must be committed to never letting what happened on Thursday night happen again—never putting on the kind of mumbling, robotic, incoherent performance that the whole world witnessed.

He must show that he is willing to do everything in his power to win this election. Go out and campaign among real Americans. Demonstrate that he has the vigor and will to earn their trust. He must take the fight to Donald Trump clearly and directly in interviews and on the stump. And he’s going to have to do so in the belly of the beast—on Fox News and in MAGA America to show that he is up for it.

Only he and Jill know whether he is capable of doing that.

The stakes require that they are honest with us about it. And that starts with President Biden being honest with himself.
... the people who think Biden is incapable of bowing out, if called for are TOTALLY WRONG. Whether it is called for or not is not clear to me. He has never been a great orator. But being president requires a great deal more than that, public speaking, being a great orator, is pretty low on the list of required abilities in serving as president. It is a really great ability to have, but the job requires so much more. It says nothing about his other mental capabilities. His accomplishments in the environment he has governed in would argue for these other abilities firing on all cylinders!

The problem is not necessarily Joe himself. The problem is we live in a world of perception, when we need to live in a world of reality! How else could a slug like Orange Duce get himself elected in the first place?
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
ggait

Post by ggait »

I doubt we're ever gonna have debates go back to what they used to be unless we moderate them with an iron fist. We're not talking "politician lies and promises" here.

Problem is that Trump is not a liar in the conventional sense. He is an accomplished BS artist. He's got a 30,000 square foot apartment (actually 11k) on the 66th to 68th floors of Trump Tower (which is only 58 stories high).

Trump says he had the best everything, won the election, and 1/6 was a loving crowd of patriots. Biden the worst everything. A BS firehose like that really can't be stopped in the moment. Not by the moderators and (last night) certainly not by Biden.

The liar cares about the truth and attempts to hide it. You can fact check a conventional liar.

BS is speech intended to persuade without regard for truth. The BS-er doesn't care whether what they say is true or false.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_nonsense
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
ggait

Post by ggait »

why don't we just all vote for him and see what happens?
18 presidential elections since 1968 where 9,684 electoral votes were up for grabs.

Third party candidates are zero-for-9,684 over the past 40 years.

Is there a more irrelevant topic than third party presidential candidates (other than spoiler value)?

Can't think of one.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

ggait wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:21 pm I doubt we're ever gonna have debates go back to what they used to be unless we moderate them with an iron fist. We're not talking "politician lies and promises" here.

Problem is that Trump is not a liar in the conventional sense. He is an accomplished BS artist. He's got a 30,000 square foot apartment (actually 11k) on the 66th to 68th floors of Trump Tower (which is only 58 stories high).

Trump says he had the best everything, won the election, and 1/6 was a loving crowd of patriots. Biden the worst everything. A BS firehose like that really can't be stopped in the moment. Not by the moderators and (last night) certainly not by Biden.

The liar cares about the truth and attempts to hide it. You can fact check a conventional liar.

BS is speech intended to persuade without regard for truth. The BS-er doesn't care whether what they say is true or false.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_nonsense
Last night was not about Trump in any way. Being so blinded by hatred for a person is truly an unsettling notion. The Democratic Party should be solely focused on bringing forth an alternative option. A Presidential Election is a choice between two candidates, and right now Trump seems a hell of a lot better to a LOT of people than Biden does. :roll:

Joe
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

I saw on twitter that Joe Biden is playing 3D chess. We don’t know if Joe was playing possum last night in order to make himself look like a young JFK during the next debate…some guys have posted it all over the internet.
“I wish you would!”
lagerhead

Post by lagerhead »

Biden was worse than the US men’s soccer team, they were a man down.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:19 pmLast night was not about Trump in any way. Being so blinded by hatred for a person is truly an unsettling notion. The Democratic Party should be solely focused on bringing forth an alternative option. A Presidential Election is a choice between two candidates, and right now Trump seems a hell of a lot better to a LOT of people than Biden does.
Hogwash. Trump was not there to debate. He was there to spread propaganda. His (addled) reality. The man makes up a world in which he is the greatest at everything and all the blame needs to heap on his opponent. It's a fantasy world.

For an election to be a true choice between two candidates, there needs to be a CLEAR, COMPLETE understanding of ALL the country would get which each person. That is not happening here. The fact that three court cases against DJT are not going to trial in a timely manner is because they are being obstructed, stonewalled if you will, by borderline corrupt actors, including our SCOTUS.

As bad a performance Joe turned in last night, it is more clear than ever that the Inveterate Liar and BS artist is in no way qualified to be our president.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes

Return to “POLITICS”