W&L 2024

D3 Mens Lacrosse
Chinstrap

Re: W&L 2024

Post by Chinstrap »

choochooCharlie wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:59 pm
D3LaxFan2 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:10 pm Taylor Mendoza is not going to FDU (or to Middlebury). Those are just troll posts.
Ha. You don’t want to acknowledge the obvious train-wreck going on up at Middlebury? Fine. But what exactly do you know about W&L?

If McCabe doesn’t step down soon, Mendoza is gone. And from what I’ve heard, he isn’t exactly thought of in high regard, so I don’t know which direction this is headed. I don’t know if there are personal issues outside of the program or not, but a change of scenery might solve whatever the problem is there. It seems like, with all these interviews, Mendoza feels the same way.
People like results. Mendoza has coached (or been a part of coaching) good results at W&L. Period. End of story. There is no problem. Nothing is broken except you. You should go back to the thread that has your name on it and stay off this one.
laxrules

Post by laxrules »

W&L future looks bright. Not sure why Mendoza would want to leave?
choochooCharlie

Post by choochooCharlie »

It’s pretty well known that Mendoza wants to run a program. W&L is just about exactly where they’ve been for a decade. Right in that 6 losses +/- 1-2. The school recruits itself, anyone here could tell you that. Mendoza wants the reigns to earn some success of his own. McCabe has shown no signs of leaving. There is palpable frustration there.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”