TV Broadcasts/Announcers/Production

D1 Mens Lacrosse
youthathletics

Re: TV Broadcasts/Announcers/Production

Post by youthathletics »

bearlaxfan wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:05 am
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:55 am The bad takes continue in the PLL: https://www.facebook.com/share/v/4VvXg7CaMZ7ZtqAQ/

Comment section is funny:

~ "Love the broadcaster saying if that's me and I see that I lose it and crosscheck him in the head 😅 settle down hoss... it's lacrosse"
I like the "all the lawyers' sons getting riled up" comment. Obviously not a lacrosse fan. They're financial managers' sons, pal. Get your facts straight.
:lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
molo

Post by molo »

In his podcast, Q says he quit drinking in 2018 after a workout with Lars.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

molo wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 1:50 pm In his podcast, Q says he quit drinking in 2018 after a workout with Lars.
Quitter 😉
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
jhu06

Post by jhu06 »

If you think Quint is polarizing get ready for Jake Marsh who Rabil is probably going to push hard for next spring at the college level. Rabil is getting him all kinds of PLL broadcasting experience this summer and going to work the phones to get him a fulltime role like Carc/Quint have earned with ESPN.

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”