Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 6:18 pm Was not sure where to drop this…

These events seem to be ramping up:

Army SpecOps kill Chechen lurking and taking photos on his property: https://www.foxnews.com/us/mysterious-s ... stions.amp

Navy Admiral warns of uptick in attempted base access by foreigners:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... itary.html
Crazy talk, nothing but a coincidence. Look the other way and don't believe what your eyes tell you. Nothing to see here...move along now.... ;)
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Thoughts on the CBP using an APP to schedule your border visit? https://www.cbp.gov/about/mobile-apps-directory/cbpone
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Biden rolls out asylum restrictions, months in the making, to help ‘gain control’ of the border

I guess if the R's in congress aren't gonna do anything about it...
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Who is supporting the immigrant caravan? The GOP:

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ/status/1798120360618918217
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:58 am Who is supporting the immigrant caravan? The GOP:

This is just silliness....there is plenty already on the books to secure the border, its both sides gaslighting the hell out of us, for votes.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 10:01 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:58 am Who is supporting the immigrant caravan? The GOP:

This is just silliness....there is plenty already on the books to secure the border, its both sides gaslighting the hell out of us, for votes.
Sure; I just thought it was interesting that this GOP Congressman -- like Senator Lankford before him -- acknowledges that your team appears to be screwing around, when it has the votes to make something happen, and a Senate that was at least once willing to work for a deal. And does so in an interview with the most preposterously partisan right wing flack at Fox other than, maybe, the idiot Kilmeade.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Been saying this since this fake issue was invented by Trump to get votes.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 10:09 am

Sure; I just thought it was interesting that this GOP Congressman -- like Senator Lankford before him -- acknowledges that your team appears to be screwing around, when it has the votes to make something happen, and a Senate that was at least once willing to work for a deal. And does so in an interview with the most preposterously partisan right wing flack at Fox other than, maybe, the idiot Kilmeade.
There are real, actual conservatives in Congress like this man. They are being royally screwed by TeamMoron in the D and R party.

This Congress has done NOTHING over the past 3+ years because of these idiots.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 11:55 am

Invented by Trump..... :lol: Nice one. ;)
~Livy
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:25 pm

Not what I said! What I said was: I have been telling the Forum this since Trump arrived.

In other words, I didn't make this statement before Trump. I fully recognize the games were played pre-Trump.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 1:03 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:25 pm

Not what I said! What I said was: I have been telling the Forum this since Trump arrived.

In other words, I didn't make this statement before Trump. I fully recognize the games were played pre-Trump.
Roger that.
~Livy
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Rachel Morin murder: Illegal immigrant from El Salvador charged in rape, killing of Maryland mom of 5

https://www.foxnews.com/us/rachel-morin ... -mom-5.amp

An illegal migrant from El Salvador is responsible for the murder of Rachel Morin, a Maryland mother of five, police announced.

In a press conference on Saturday, Harford County Sheriff Jeffery Gahler said that Victor Martinez-Hernandez was arrested late Friday night and booked on Saturday morning.

"Five hours after meeting with [Morin's] family and just before midnight our time, police in Tulsa, Oklahoma assisted by our federal partners, located and arrested Rachel's murderer: Victor Antonio Martinez-Hernandez," Gahler said.

He was charged with first-degree murder and first-degree rape.

The 23-year-old migrant illegally crossed into the United States in February 2023, police announced.

"We all suspected that Rachel was not his first victim," Gahler said. "It is my understanding that this suspect, this monster, fled to the United States illegally after committing the brutal murder of a young woman in El Salvador a month earlier, in January of 2023."

Gahler said that their first DNA match for Martinez-Hernandez was from a Los Angeles attack in March 2023.

"Once in our country, and likely emboldened by his anonymity, he brutally attacked a nine-year-old girl and her mother during a home invasion in March of 2023 in Los Angeles," Gahler said. "And as everyone I believe is aware, that was our first DNA match linking Rachel's case to the one in Los Angeles."

The sheriff turned his attention to the crisis at the Southern border, directing his remarks to the White House and to "both members of Congress."

"We are 1800 miles of the southern border," Gahler said. "And American citizens are not safe because of their failed immigration policies."

"This is the second time in two years that an innocent Harford County woman has lost her life to a criminal in our country illegally," he said, repeating his statement. "In both cases, they are suspects from El Salvador with ties to criminal gangs. This should not be happening."

"Victor Hernandez did not come to this country to make a better life for him or his family, he came here to escape the crimes he committed in El Salvador. He came here to murder Rachel and God-willing, no one else," he said.

"But that should have never been allowed to happen," Gahler said
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:54 pm Rachel Morin murder: Illegal immigrant from El Salvador charged in rape, killing of Maryland mom of 5

An illegal migrant from El Salvador is responsible for the murder of Rachel Morin, a Maryland mother of five, police announced.

In a press conference on Saturday, Harford County Sheriff Jeffery Gahler said that Victor Martinez-Hernandez was arrested late Friday night and booked on Saturday morning.

"Five hours after meeting with [Morin's] family and just before midnight our time, police in Tulsa, Oklahoma assisted by our federal partners, located and arrested Rachel's murderer: Victor Antonio Martinez-Hernandez," Gahler said.

The 23-year-old migrant illegally crossed into the United States in February 2023, police announced.

"We all suspected that Rachel was not his first victim," Gahler said. "It is my understanding that this suspect, this monster, fled to the United States illegally after committing the brutal murder of a young woman in El Salvador a month earlier, in January of 2023."

Gahler said that their first DNA match for Martinez-Hernandez was from a Los Angeles attack in March 2023.

"Once in our country, and likely emboldened by his anonymity, he brutally attacked a nine-year-old girl and her mother during a home invasion in March of 2023 in Los Angeles," Gahler said. "And as everyone I believe is aware, that was our first DNA match linking Rachel's case to the one in Los Angeles."

The sheriff turned his attention to the crisis at the Southern border, directing his remarks to the White House and to "both members of Congress."

"We are 1800 miles of the southern border," Gahler said. "And American citizens are not safe because of their failed immigration policies."

"This is the second time in two years that an innocent Harford County woman has lost her life to a criminal in our country illegally," he said, repeating his statement. "In both cases, they are suspects from El Salvador with ties to criminal gangs. This should not be happening."

"Victor Hernandez did not come to this country to make a better life for him or his family, he came here to escape the crimes he committed in El Salvador. He came here to murder Rachel and God-willing, no one else," he said.

You hear it all the time on this forum. Those are just meaningless statistics. If your loved one is the victim they are no longer meaningless statistics. The forum members here will excoriate you for having such petty beliefs. In their world the minute you cross the border you should be anointed with sainthood. There are no bad apples when it comes to illegal aliens. :roll:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:36 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:54 pm Rachel Morin murder: Illegal immigrant from El Salvador charged in rape, killing of Maryland mom of 5

You hear it all the time on this forum. Those are just meaningless statistics. If your loved one is the victim they are no longer meaningless statistics. The forum members here will excoriate you for having such petty beliefs. In their world the minute you cross the border you should be anointed with sainthood. There are no bad apples when it comes to illegal aliens. :roll:
Don't you just love their laughter and complete ignorance while being out of touch with the people of the US?

https://x.com/Bubblebathgirl/status/1802083607156048014
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

I like my Americans killed by citizens…..

https://www.realtor.com/news/trends/inf ... -murdaugh/

These people should go back to where they came from.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

https://abc7.com/post/chester-turner-la ... /14957576/

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/gun-viole ... =107262776
Typical Lax Dad

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:14 am

Nothing finer than a red blooded American citizen killing a fellow citizen. What we don’t like is a foreigner killing Americans. They can kill their own people like we do.
Typical Lax Dad

Nothing finer than a red blooded American citizen killing a fellow citizen. What we don’t like is a foreigner killing Americans. They can kill their own people like we do.
Typical Lax Dad

Canadian immigration policy is too lax. Build a wall…

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-69030467
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Way to minimize the death. and btw, nice logic.....one we have far more control over, the other...not so much.
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”