Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

njbill wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:50 am Thoughts and prayers for The Donald this morning for the devastating loss he suffered today with the Hunter Biden verdict.
This is a sad day in America! Show me the man! This is what happens when you weaponize the Biden Justice Department! It’s a witch hunt!
“I wish you would!”
CU88a

Post by CU88a »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:02 pm
njbill wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:50 am Thoughts and prayers for The Donald this morning for the devastating loss he suffered today with the Hunter Biden verdict.
This is a sad day in America! Show me the man! This is what happens when you weaponize the Biden Justice Department! It’s a witch hunt!
:lol:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Why aren't the Tea Baggers and NRA pro gun types demanding justice for this illegal infringement of Second Amendment rights?

Such hypocrisy!

:twisted:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

a fan wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:57 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: Perfect.

I can assure you that TeamTinFoil is on the case, and is prepping new spin for us about how this guilty verdict is confirmation that the DoJ is covering for Hunter and Joe.
They've been prepping the commute / pardon messaging for a while now. Because even though it's what their candidate would do, it would somehow prove Joe is "crooked". OS has been doing it as recently as today or yesterday.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:45 pm

I can assure you that TeamTinFoil is on the case, and is prepping new spin for us about how this guilty verdict is confirmation that the DoJ is covering for Hunter and Joe.
They've been prepping the commute / pardon messaging for a while now. Because even though it's what their candidate would do, it would somehow prove Joe is "crooked". OS has been doing it as recently as today or yesterday.
Right; the right wing spin will turn on sentencing and the possibility of commutation or a pardon.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Already wagered to PizzaSnake that Joe wouldn't pardon him. The winner gets to feel smug.

The good news is, we figured out how to make the Deep State disappear: prosecute anyone with a D by their name. Suddenly, all claims that Prosecutors, the FBI, and the DoJ are crooked and part of the Deep State disappear.

I have to say that If I didn't know any better, these concerns that US Intel is going after politicians are not real, and they just want Republicans to break any law they choose to break.

Naaaaaah. Can't be.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:53 pm

Right; the right wing spin will turn on sentencing and the possibility of commutation or a pardon.
Catching on, are we, fellas?

Even Private Joker called out this game.......sir the private believes that any answer he gives will be "wrong"......

get it to x

Post by get it to x »

a fan wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:54 pm

Already wagered to PizzaSnake that Joe wouldn't pardon him. The winner gets to feel smug.

The good news is, we figured out how to make the Deep State disappear: prosecute anyone with a D by their name. Suddenly, all claims that Prosecutors, the FBI, and the DoJ are crooked and part of the Deep State disappear.

I have to say that If I didn't know any better, these concerns that US Intel is going after politicians are not real, and they just want Republicans to break any law they choose to break.

Naaaaaah. Can't be.
Very few people given jail time for this. A year of probation and/or community service sounds about right to me. As for Trump, what are team Bragg/Colangelo going to recommend? Trump has no record in the criminal justice system prior to all of the recent foolishness and it too is a non-violent "crime".
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
a fan

Post by a fan »

get it to x wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:03 pm

Naaaaaah. Can't be.
Very few people given jail time for this. A year of probation and/or community service sounds about right to me. As for Trump, what are team Bragg/Colangelo going to recommend? Trump has no record in the criminal justice system prior to all of the recent foolishness and it too is a non-violent "crime".
The same, basically. Giving Trump even one day in jail would feed the martydom, and give Trump what he wants.

If the New York Governor was smart (don't know the first thing about her), she'd commute Trump's sentence down to nothing. That way, folks in the future know not to do what Trump did, or risk jail....and Trump doesn't get what he wants.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:13 pm

Naaaaaah. Can't be.
The same, basically. Giving Trump even one day in jail would feed the martydom, and give Trump what he wants.

If the New York Governor was smart (don't know the first thing about her), she'd commute Trump's sentence down to nothing. That way, folks in the future know not to do what Trump did, or risk jail....and Trump doesn't get what he wants.
You are 100% correct. Trump wants to become a martyr. That won't help him much in NYS but might resonate to people who think he was railroaded by some people.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:26 pm

Naaaaaah. Can't be.

You are 100% correct. Trump wants to become a martyr. That won't help him much in NYS but might resonate to people who think he was railroaded by some people.
Not a chance. If Trump is pardoned, the spin will be "you see, we told you this was a corrupt prosecution".

You don't get how TeamTinFoil works, Cradle. What you do or say doesn't matter. They will ALWAYS find a way to turn it into a conspiracy, and invent "logic" to fit the new set of facts.

If Trump's found guilty, it's a conspiracy. Found not guilty?.... oh, that's proof of the conspiracy, and that the charges were fraudulent. Neat, right?
ggait

Post by ggait »

Matt Gaetz (of all people) finally says something smart:

Hunter Biden's conviction on gun charges is "kinda dumb tbh."

More people use marjuana daily in the USA than alcohol. Want to guess how many millions of them own guns without legal issue? And, the law that HB violated is likely unconstitutional.

But HB did the crime, the evidence was solid, and the jury convicted him unanimously beyond a reasonable doubt. All AOK with me. The Biden DOJ is most weaponized against Democrats I guess -- Menendez, Cuellar, HB.

The real take aways:

1. HB has paid a lot of dough for some really really bad lawyering.
2. The MAGAs are just so completely full of shirt. All the time. About everything.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

ggait wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:38 pm Matt Gaetz (of all people) finally says something smart:

More people use marjuana daily in the USA than alcohol. Want to guess how many millions of them own guns without legal issue? And, the law that HB violated is likely unconstitutional.

But HB did the crime, the evidence was solid, and the jury convicted him unanimously beyond a reasonable doubt. All AOK with me. The Biden DOJ is most weaponized against Democrats I guess -- Menendez, Cuellar, HB.

The real take aways:

2. The MAGAs are just so completely full of shirt. All the time. About everything.
They both committed crimes, they both got convicted. There is no other way to spin it other than that. :roll: :roll:

Joe
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:34 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:26 pm

Naaaaaah. Can't be.

Not a chance. If Trump is pardoned, the spin will be "you see, we told you this was a corrupt prosecution".

You don't get how TeamTinFoil works, Cradle. What you do or say doesn't matter. They will ALWAYS find a way to turn it into a conspiracy, and invent "logic" to fit the new set of facts.

If Trump's found guilty, it's a conspiracy. Found not guilty?.... oh, that's proof of the conspiracy, and that the charges were fraudulent. Neat, right?
I understand 100% how the system works. Guilt or innocence in a court of law becomes irrelevant in the court of public opinion. The Democrats may very well have convicted trump all the way to a 2nd term in office.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

I understand 100% how the system works. Guilt or innocence in a court of law becomes irrelevant in the court of public opinion. The Democrats may very well have convicted trump all the way to a 2nd term in office.

If true then this should help Joe Biden in his quest for reelection. Imagine if the Tea Baggers, NRA, Proud Boys, Boogaloo Bois, Three Percenters, Aryan Brotherhood, Neo Nazis, Republicans, and other pro gun right wing delusionals would now stand up for principle and condemn Biden's conviction on the grounds that the law violates Second Amendment rights. Biden's reelection would be a cinch.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Aug 9 (Reuters) - A federal appeals court on Wednesday ruled that a decades-old law prohibiting users of illegal drugs from owning firearms was unconstitutional as applied to the case of a marijuana user, the latest fallout from a U.S. Supreme Court ruling last year that expanded gun rights.Aug 10, 2023

source: Google ~ https://www.google.com/search?q=5th+cir ... e&ie=UTF-8

https://www.reuters.com/legal/drug-user ... 023-08-10/

Seems to me that the law applied in this case of selective enforcement can and should be ruled unconstitutional. All those pro gun right wing types should apply their "principles" on a consistent basis and agree with this viewpoint.

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:45 pm
ggait wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:38 pm Matt Gaetz (of all people) finally says something smart:

The real take aways:

They both committed crimes, they both got convicted. There is no other way to spin it other than that. :roll: :roll:

Joe
Pretty sure there's solid agreement from the Dems and Independents on here as to that. GGAit says so in his opinion directly above.
Many of right wingers don't necessarily agree, though.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

On the amount of jail time re the two convicts, maybe we (and the prosecution and judges) should all take into account the severity of the crimes and whether the convicts are remorseful?

Maybe?

Anyone actually disagree with that?
njbill

Post by njbill »

Interesting comment I heard today. As of tomorrow, felon Trump will have illegally owned a gun ((12 days) longer than Hunter did (11 days). Reporting is that Trump has not turned in the gun he has in Florida, which is something he had to reveal to his probation officer yesterday.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

njbill wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 9:25 pm Interesting comment I heard today. As of tomorrow, felon Trump will have illegally owned a gun ((12 days) longer than Hunter did (11 days). Reporting is that Trump has not turned in the gun he has in Florida, which is something he had to reveal to his probation officer yesterday.
That's a fun fact. Form 4473 asks "Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?"

Does Trump have to do a drug test as well? I'd be interested to see what kinds of uppers or presciption drugs he uses or abuses. We know pills were flowing like wine in the WH.

Return to “POLITICS”