Noise in the System

D3 Mens Lacrosse

Who thinks that Callaxdad and ChoochooCharlie should have their own thread for their back and forth?

Poll ended at Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:12 am

Yes
87%
No
13%

Total votes: 15

The12lov3

Noise in the System

Post by The12lov3 »

I want to focus the discussion on lax and opinions instead of insults. While people have a right to do things, I think it should be kept separate.
richard

Re: Noise in the System

Post by richard »

If they want to keep it in the NESCAC thread that’s ok but they carry on all over the place. There is a poster in the womens d1 who created their own thread for themself. It eliminates at least some of the nonsense. :roll:
The12lov3

Post by The12lov3 »

richard wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:51 pm If they want to keep it in the NESCAC thread that’s ok but they carry on all over the place. There is a poster in the womens d1 who created their own thread for themself. It eliminates at least some of the nonsense. :roll:
I don't think we want in that thread either.
Laxattackjack

Post by Laxattackjack »

are you suggesting a new thread titled choo choo and laxdad. and that is the only thread those two are allowed to post? interesting. like. time out for insults or not talking lax.
The12lov3

Post by The12lov3 »

Laxattackjack wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:45 pm are you suggesting a new thread titled choo choo and laxdad. and that is the only thread those two are allowed to post? interesting. like. time out for insults or not talking lax.
Yeah - I think the consensus is that most of us don't care to read their back and forth. They are on every thread. If they want to compare their stick size, have them do it on a separate thread so people have a choice to read it or not. All their back and forth just distracts what a lot of us are here todo is debate lacrosse in an objective friendly way.
SixBySix

Post by SixBySix »

The12lov3 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:43 pm
Laxattackjack wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:45 pm are you suggesting a new thread titled choo choo and laxdad. and that is the only thread those two are allowed to post? interesting. like. time out for insults or not talking lax.
Yeah - I think the consensus is that most of us don't care to read their back and forth. They are on every thread. If they want to compare their stick size, have them do it on a separate thread so people have a choice to read it or not. All their back and forth just distracts what a lot of us are here todo is debate lacrosse in an objective friendly way.
There's really not a lot of leeway there, legally has to be between 40" and 42", and at that point I don't think most partners are going to be able to tell the difference.
JBFortunato

Post by JBFortunato »

SixBySix wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:17 pm
The12lov3 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:43 pm
There's really not a lot of leeway there, legally has to be between 40" and 42", and at that point I don't think most partners are going to be able to tell the difference.
And, with that we have now officially entered the offseason. :lol:
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

:lol: :lol: Wow, thank God I’ve been in a 2200 acre Redwood Forest for the past 5 days with no Wi-Fi or cell coverage!! How long are the pills open? Haha. Yes, let’s get back to lacrosse.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”