D3 Mens Lacrosse
LaxFan82

Way too early top 20

Post by LaxFan82 »

?
MVPiccoli

Re: Way too early top 20

Post by MVPiccoli »

Some great teams, followed by some recent performers, followed by some standard names that deserve it, followed by some old guard names that don't
Not Suitable

Post by Not Suitable »

1. Cabrini
choochooCharlie

Post by choochooCharlie »

1. Cabrini
2. NJIT
3. CNU
4. RIT
5. W&L
6. Salisbury
7. RPI
8. Dickinson
9. BSC Baseball
10. Tufts
Unknown Participant

Post by Unknown Participant »

choochooCharlie wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:03 pm 1. Cabrini
2. NJIT
3. CNU
4. RIT
5. W&L
6. Salisbury
7. RPI
8. Dickinson
9. BSC Baseball
10. Tufts
clown making a clown post.
choochooCharlie

2. NJIT
3. CNU
4. RIT
5. W&L
6. Salisbury
7. RPI
8. Dickinson
9. BSC Baseball
10. Wesleyan
11. Tufts
12. Lynchburg
13. St Lawrence
14. Stevens
15. St John Fisher
16. Swarthmore
17. Union
18. Gettysburg
19. Denison
20. Stevenson
Last edited by choochooCharlie on Mon Jun 03, 2024 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OSVAlacrosse

Post by OSVAlacrosse »

MVPiccoli wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:00 am Some great teams, followed by some recent performers, followed by some standard names that deserve it, followed by some old guard names that don't
Nailed it! I will say the talent pipeline to CNU is strong. A few transfers I heard rumor of will contribute next season and they do have young talent that will keep them in the top 5 convo but they need to put it together once and for all.
ah23

Post by ah23 »

1. Tufts, because they apparently bring back their entire starting lineup

2. through 20. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can never tell who has eligibility left for yet another super senior year, who is transferring in/out, etc.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

Unknown Participant wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:59 pm
2. NJIT
3. CNU
4. RIT
5. W&L
6. Salisbury
7. RPI
8. Dickinson
9. BSC Baseball
10. Tufts
clown making a clown post.
One could argue it's just an attempt at humor. However, I agree UP, given the track record of above poster, in a word, Bozo.
choochooCharlie

1. Cabrini
2. NJIT
3. CNU
4. RIT
5. W&L
6. Salisbury
7. RPI
8. Dickinson
9. BSC Baseball
10. Wesleyan
11. Tufts
12. Lynchburg
13. St Lawrence
14. Stevens
15. St John Fisher
16. Swarthmore
17. Union
18. Gettysburg
19. Denison
20. Stevenson
Laxattackjack

Post by Laxattackjack »

ah23 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:27 pm 1. Tufts, because they apparently bring back their entire starting lineup

2. through 20. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can never tell who has eligibility left for yet another super senior year, who is transferring in/out, etc.
the odds of the underdog winning the game before playing every tufts game is very low.
Unknown Participant

Laxattackjack wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:35 pm
ah23 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:27 pm 1. Tufts, because they apparently bring back their entire starting lineup

2. through 20. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the odds of the underdog winning the game before playing every tufts game is very low.
SFW.

How about RIT?

Tufts is NC and returning 13 of top 14 players. Pick whomever you like based on your own biases, but Tufts number 1 w/IL (media poll), USILA, here, etc. (except in CCC's fevered, malignant brain).
Laxattackjack

Post by Laxattackjack »

Unknown Participant wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:16 pm

2. through 20. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SFW.

How about RIT?

Tufts is NC and returning 13 of top 14 players. Pick whomever you like based on your own biases, but Tufts number 1 w/IL (media poll), USILA, here, etc. (except in CCC's fevered, malignant brain).
why are tufts fans so insecure? this is a “way too early” top 20. these are guesses. i didn’t even give a list. i never said tufts won’t make the top 20. i simply said the odds of any team playing the underdog from the previous game at every round, like tufts did, very rare. how’s that bias??

i don’t think anyone feels that w&l was better than salisbury. the salisbury tufts game was the one i was looking forward to seeing. but upsets got in the way and we will never know.

from what i heard about salisbury, they are only losing Brown and a handful of others. so retuning a stacked team. i not a salisbury fan, but they will probably be ranked near the top next year.

how about just enjoy your championship and stop worrying that someone else is picking on your team.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

laj, I really have no idea at this point who or how much Salisbury returns. However, the Salisbury lacrosse team was having their final team dinner Sunday at the same restaurant as the Tufts parents were having their pregame social festivities before the semifinal game against W&L. Couple things. The Salisbury players could not have been a nicer, friendlier group of guys, especially considering the circumstances. Furthermore, those dudes were big, looked like a D1 group of players. Top 3 ranked preseason fo sho! But, while fun to debate and speculate, really doesn’t mean sh1t come May!

Lastly, I don’t think Tufts fans are necessarily that insecure but, whatever, that’s cool. And yes, the past week has been thoroughly enjoyable, thank you!! Roll Bos!!
Unknown Participant

Laxattackjack wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:14 pm

2. through 20. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SFW.

How about RIT?

why are tufts fans so insecure? this is a “way too early” top 20. these are guesses. i didn’t even give a list. i never said tufts won’t make the top 20. i simply said the odds of any team playing the underdog from the previous game at every round, like tufts did, very rare. how’s that bias??

i don’t think anyone feels that w&l was better than salisbury. the salisbury tufts game was the one i was looking forward to seeing. but upsets got in the way and we will never know.

from what i heard about salisbury, they are only losing Brown and a handful of others. so retuning a stacked team. i not a salisbury fan, but they will probably be ranked near the top next year.

how about just enjoy your championship and stop worrying that someone else is picking on your team.
Again, RIT was not an underdog from the prior round. Clearly, you don't let facts affect your biases.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

Unknown Participant wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:55 am

2. through 20. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SFW.

How about RIT?

Again, RIT was not an underdog from the prior round. Clearly, you don't let facts affect your biases.
Good point, Bowdoin was not seeded higher than RIT. In fact, both Tufts and RIT were #2 seeds. RPI and Salisbury being the #1 seeded teams, hence the home field advantage at the outset. One could certainly argue RIT had just as easy a road to the final as Tufts. And Tufts was clearly the underdog after being blown out ( :lol: ) by RIT in the regular season! Bottom line, you gots to win them all come tourney time.
Jumbo

Post by Jumbo »

callaxdad wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:02 pm

2. through 20. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SFW.

How about RIT?

Good point, Bowdoin was not seeded higher than RIT. In fact, both Tufts and RIT were #2 seeds. RPI and Salisbury being the #1 seeded teams, hence the home field advantage at the outset. One could certainly argue RIT had just as easy a road to the final as Tufts. And Tufts was clearly the underdog after being blown out ( :lol: ) by RIT in the regular season! Bottom line, you gots to win them all come tourney time.
as much as i got tired of Salisbury winning so many championships. as least they won with confidence. i don’t think i have ever seen a fan base feeling the need to justify being number one, as we are seeing with the Tufts faithful.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

Jumbo wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:31 pm
callaxdad wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:02 pm

2. through 20. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SFW.

How about RIT?

as much as i got tired of Salisbury winning so many championships. as least they won with confidence. i don’t think i have ever seen a fan base feeling the need to justify being number one, as we are seeing with the Tufts faithful.
Wrong. Look, we get it, you’re just jealous of Tufts. I mean, why else would you take that Handle on the forum?! If you’d like us to start a Go-Fund-Me for therapy please reach out. No one deserves to suffer Jumbo.
Jumbo

Post by Jumbo »

what?
choochooCharlie

Jumbo wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:46 pmwhat?
Don’t mind him, he’s on the struggle bus still.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”