NCAA Tournament 2024

D3 Mens Lacrosse
HomerCoach

Re: NCAA Tournament 2024

Post by HomerCoach »

Leonard Washington wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:55 pm
SouthieLax wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 10:15 am That said, Agreed, soccer stadiums would be worth considering.
Division I, II and III are all tied into memorial day and championship weekend.

Although it would be welcomed like a recent Final 4 in East Hartford, I am not sure that will be changing anytime soon with ESPN.
DI has already proposed a separate date, location, and site (from DII and DIII) for their final four.
Unknown Participant

Post by Unknown Participant »

HomerCoach wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:12 am
Leonard Washington wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:55 pm
SouthieLax wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 10:15 am That said, Agreed, soccer stadiums would be worth considering.
Division I, II and III are all tied into memorial day and championship weekend.

Although it would be welcomed like a recent Final 4 in East Hartford, I am not sure that will be changing anytime soon with ESPN.
DI has already proposed a separate date, location, and site (from DII and DIII) for their final four.
Maybe, but multiple announcements this weekend at the Linc that next year (in Foxboro) will add a game as the D1 women's final will be added to the weekend. Not sure if on Sat, Sun or Mon.
ah23

Post by ah23 »

Maybe in 2025 we'll get this right...

callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

choochooCharlie wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 6:55 am
callaxdad wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 2:21 am
choochooCharlie wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:34 pm
The12lov3 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:28 pm Lets call a spad a spad.Tufts lax Are the NATiIONAl CHaMPS. :)
Reality is, now when there is some hype video, a 30 player deep sideline celebration, or a tweet about sneakers an hour before game time, the connotations for the next year will be, well, they’re the champs, it’s just who they are. As opposed to, they’re a….oles, it’s just who they are.
Damn straight Skippy!! Has a nice ring to it doesn't it!!! Roll Bos!!
YOU and others with your demeanor ARE the reason people dislike Tufts.

You’ve proven myself and the others right, everytime you open your mouth (or computer as it is).

Let that soak in.
Actually, the only thing that is soaking in is a Natty!!!

WooHoo!!! You can open your mouth (or computer!! Haha) and let that soak/suck in!!! Haha. Winner winner chicken dinner!! Roll Bos!!
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

Nescac12001 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:30 pm The lacrosse world lost today… an unfortunate ending to an eventful D3 season. Tufts is insufferable, Casey D is insufferable. Call me a sore loser cuz I know people will. I’m not a sore loser cuz I’m not an RIT fan. I’m just an impartial third party who thinks that everything Tufts stands for makes the game of lacrosse look bad. Hoping for a better end next year and for Douchnalfo to get a D1 promotion this summer so we never have to deal with his loser face again!
Waaaaa….Waaaaaa….I think you need to find a safe space and find your binky and stick the pacifier in your pie hole and suck it for a while!! Cry me a river!!! Haha.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

MVPiccoli wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 8:04 am
The12lov3 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:28 pm Lets call a spad a spad.Tufts lax Are the NATiIONAl CHaMPS. :)
Reality is, now when there is some hype video, a 30 player deep sideline celebration, or a tweet about sneakers an hour before game time, the connotations for the next year will be, well, they’re the champs, it’s just who they are. As opposed to, they’re a….oles, it’s just who they are.

You’ve proven myself and the others right, everytime you open your mouth (or computer as it is).

Let that soak in.
Humility has been systematically removed in the CD era.
Yo Spicolli, you’re so erudite, where is your sheepskin from?!?!! Tufts, Natty Champs beotches (sorry if my language offends or triggers you little snowflake bicthes!! Haha) All the Tufts haters can go pound sand…we the Natty Champs you little cry baby’s!!! Talk trash in January, yo sh1t tiied right now!!!
MacAttack

Post by MacAttack »

Haha. The Tufts team is no doubt a great team, and anyone who says otherwise has some slanted opinions for one reason or another. Problem is, I don't think anyone is saying that. It's the jerk attitudes from coaches, parents, and players alike that people hate. Just the truth, and most of the responses about winning the title show that.
Maybe it's the biggest accomplishment for some of the parents living vicariously thru their kids, or maybe us outsiders don't get the humor, but either way the chance to change peoples minds by winning with class just went to hell.

Congratulations on that title, and proving everyone else right. Both can be and are true.
The12lov3

Post by The12lov3 »

MacAttack wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 7:49 am Haha. The Tufts team is no doubt a great team, and anyone who says otherwise has some slanted opinions for one reason or another. Problem is, I don't think anyone is saying that. It's the jerk attitudes from coaches, parents, and players alike that people hate. Just the truth, and most of the responses about winning the title show that.
Maybe it's the biggest accomplishment for some of the parents living vicariously thru their kids, or maybe us outsiders don't get the humor, but either way the chance to change peoples minds by winning with class just went to hell.

Congratulations on that title, and proving everyone else right. Both can be and are true.
MacAttack - I 100% disagree with you. There are a few posters that give Tufts lax a bad name on this forum. Not all of us should be lumped into that category. Like I have said before, I am not on the sidelines and the games that I have been at, the parents tend to be fine but that has been my experience.

I can say that their are some Tufts people on this forum that need to lose the attitude or be a little more classy about their posts. Sometime things can come across the wrong way but when there is consistent cockiness, arrogance, personal attacks, and people being a-holes that is where it is a problem. The NESCAC board has become unreadable because of a few bad apples. A couple of people have ruined it for a lot of this year.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and can think there team is the best. That is what makes the world go round but to your point it should be done with class and in good taste.
ah23

Post by ah23 »

...hasn't there been a grand total of one obnoxious Tufts fan on the entire board? (No disrespect callaxdad; can't blame you for celebrating what I assume is your kid winning a title especially given all the personal criticism of the team, but I do see people's point here). Aside from that, none of the Tufts fans in here have trash talked RIT or any other team. All the negativity has been directed at Tufts.

Feels like the conversation has been respectful overall, which is pretty much the exact opposite of how things were on this site after last year's game.
MVPiccoli

Post by MVPiccoli »

callaxdad wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 12:02 am

Let that soak in.
Yo Spicolli, you’re so erudite, where is your sheepskin from?!?!! Tufts, Natty Champs beotches (sorry if my language offends or triggers you little snowflake bicthes!! Haha) All the Tufts haters can go pound sand…we the Natty Champs you little cry baby’s!!! Talk trash in January, yo sh1t tiied right now!!!
Did you mean eurodite? Cabrini education here. I'm naturally dense, however, I won't be able to talk in January, my school ain't playing. Congrats and enjoy! They earned it on the field.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

ah23 wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 9:21 am ...hasn't there been a grand total of one obnoxious Tufts fan on the entire board? (No disrespect callaxdad; can't blame you for celebrating what I assume is your kid winning a title especially given all the personal criticism of the team, but I do see people's point here). Aside from that, none of the Tufts fans in here have trash talked RIT or any other team. All the negativity has been directed at Tufts.

Feels like the conversation has been respectful overall, which is pretty much the exact opposite of how things were on this site after last year's game.
I can’t disagree with you. However, to be fair, in the words of John Rambo, aka Sly, they drew first blood. I will do my best to tone it down….we will see if others do as well. But, let’s face it, it’s just a silly lacrosse forum where guys are having fun and exercising some locker room banter. And then people start to preach about class and decorum and get offended and their panties in a bunch… Give me a break. Choochoo and a few others, I’ll be happy to bury the hatchet, however, please don’t insult the Tufts coach. Pease out for a spell. CLD
flyealgesfly

Post by flyealgesfly »

I have been watching this silently for a while. Can’t believe it is still going on.

As many have said.

Tufts lacrosse win the title. Congrats. Great lacrosse players.

The fans/parents on the other hand, are showing themselves to be annoying.

True, it isn’t every tufts fan on this page that are being annoying. But enough of them on here, and at the games, to give the organization the reputation

Maybe try celebrating with just a little class.
The12lov3

Post by The12lov3 »

Wondering how come they have not posted the final div3 rankings? Wondering where RPI, SLU, Salisbury, and some of the other teams that got upset in the tournament are going to land in the final rankings. Does Anyone know whether they take into account the outgoing seniors in the final ranking? Would think it is relevant but maybe it is too soon for that.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

flyealgesfly wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 12:35 pm I have been watching this silently for a while. Can’t believe it is still going on.

As many have said.

Tufts lacrosse win the title. Congrats. Great lacrosse players.

The fans/parents on the other hand, are showing themselves to be annoying.

True, it isn’t every tufts fan on this page that are being annoying. But enough of them on here, and at the games, to give the organization the reputation

Maybe try celebrating with just a little class.
flyeaglesfy, an Eagles fan? So, an Eagles fan lecturing us about class?!?! 🤣🤣 That is rich!! Hahahahahaha!! Btw Einstein Tufts is an institution not an organization!! Apologies, I couldn’t help myself!!
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

MVPiccoli wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 10:49 am
callaxdad wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 12:02 am

Let that soak in.
Did you mean eurodite? Cabrini education here. I'm naturally dense, however, I won't be able to talk in January, my school ain't playing. Congrats and enjoy! They earned it on the field.
No, I actually meant erudite, Google it. Anyway, thank you for the congrats. I am saddened Cabrini is no longer playing lax, a great program with a long history and a tradition of success. It’s a loss to the lacrosse world fo sho. 😢😢
Unknown Participant

The12lov3 wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 1:45 pm Wondering how come they have not posted the final div3 rankings? Wondering where RPI, SLU, Salisbury, and some of the other teams that got upset in the tournament are going to land in the final rankings. Does Anyone know whether they take into account the outgoing seniors in the final ranking? Would think it is relevant but maybe it is too soon for that.
DI Tue., DII today, presumably, DIII tmrrw ( bit more work that DII I would assume).
Laxattackjack

Post by Laxattackjack »

why isn’t anyone talking about the elephant (jumbo) in the room. the tufts fan mimicking gay love in the stands after tufts scored the 14th goal.
Unknown Participant

Laxattackjack wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 10:08 pm why isn’t anyone talking about the elephant (jumbo) in the room. the tufts fan mimicking gay love in the stands after tufts scored the 14th goal.
go to bed and sleep it off.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

Laxattackjack wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 10:08 pm why isn’t anyone talking about the elephant (jumbo) in the room. the tufts fan mimicking gay love in the stands after tufts scored the 14th goal.
What do you mean? Please explain.
choochooCharlie

Post by choochooCharlie »

Oh, because it doesn’t fit the false narrative. I’m sure UnknownParticipant will “call BS,” I’m sure callaxdad will curse you out, I’m sure ah23 will high road you that it’s just one bad egg (after months of denying it entirely), and I’m also sure that it actually happened, and to think, that’s after the coach lectured everyone on social media about the same topic. Turns out, the laxbro culture he’s fostered doesn’t jive with how he is desperately trying to project himself. Maybe he just can’t control his sideline, but more likely it’s symptomatic OF his sideline.

For months the mantra was “no they don’t behave that way, give examples!” Examples are given, and immediately dismissed. It’s trash. But, honestly, seeing what everyone has seen, how can we expect anything other than trash?

You can buy the best training from an early age. You can buy new helmet decals for every day of the week. Heck, you can even buy a tufts degree. But you can’t. buy. class.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”