NESCAC

D3 Mens Lacrosse
choochooCharlie

Re: NESCAC

Post by choochooCharlie »

callaxdad wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:31 pm immature little mouthy punk who is a clueless spineless D-bag who likes to run his mouth and take shots at coaches and fans of the team/teams he hates.
I’m stating that the bench and fans behave just as you are here, just listen to yourself.

And yes, as mentioned above by several fair assessment posts, the coach should control his players. Many see that tufts’ coach(es) does not do that.

You’re nature is being exposed, and by professing yourself a fan of tufts, you’re doing them a disservice by perpetuating the negative stereotype of them, one that you embody.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

choochooCharlie wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:39 pm
callaxdad wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:31 pm immature little mouthy punk who is a clueless spineless D-bag who likes to run his mouth and take shots at coaches and fans of the team/teams he hates.
I’m stating that the bench and fans behave just as you are here, just listen to yourself.

And yes, as mentioned above by several fair assessment posts, the coach should control his players. Many see that tufts’ coach(es) does not do that.

You’re nature is being exposed, and by professing yourself a fan of tufts, you’re doing them a disservice by perpetuating the negative stereotype of them, one that you embody.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

callaxdad wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 10:01 pm

I will do my best to “listen to myself” as you advise…really, I promise!! Haha!! Do you realize how enamored of your caca you are? So fun to F with you!! Ooops, I apologize if I just offended you wittle snowflake ears by using the letter F!! Haha. Good luck next year!! We will B1tch slap you repeatedly once again!! 😘😘
NNELax

Post by NNELax »

I find it funny that people trash Casey but jock ride JT...same guy...just one hasn't had a scandal and now won one....
ah23

Post by ah23 »

Updated through Year 7 for two of D-III's best. 20-21 are combined to make a quasi-season because both were truncated by COVID.

For the millionth time: winning a title is hard, and even coaches we now recognize as great "didn't have what it takes to win"...right up until they did.

Looking forward to more heavyweight matchups between these two, neither program is going anywhere.
MVPiccoli

Post by MVPiccoli »

NNELax wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 6:43 am I find it funny that people trash Casey but jock ride JT...same guy...just one hasn't had a scandal and now won one....
Missed the JT trashing. Both clearly recruit and develop really well. Casey's external facing personality is what it is. If you ride with him, I bet you adore the guy. Seems like the type of person you'd love when he's on your team and hate him when they are on the other sideline.
MVPiccoli

Post by MVPiccoli »

ah23 wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 9:46 am Updated through Year 7 for two of D-III's best. 20-21 are combined to make a quasi-season because both were truncated by COVID.

For the millionth time: winning a title is hard, and even coaches we now recognize as great "didn't have what it takes to win"...right up until they did.

Looking forward to more heavyweight matchups between these two, neither program is going anywhere.
AMEN.
The12lov3

Post by The12lov3 »

MVPiccoli wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 10:43 am
ah23 wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 9:46 am Updated through Year 7 for two of D-III's best. 20-21 are combined to make a quasi-season because both were truncated by COVID.

AMEN.
CD got his first NC 3 to 4 years before JC. That is impressive considering how good of a coach JC is.

Looking forward for more classic battles between the two teams.
LIlax516

Post by LIlax516 »

Congrats to Tufts on a great year, no matter who you support, great for the conference as a whole.

I know it’s early…but anyone got any bold predictions for how things will shake out next spring? My preseason rankings go as follows:

1. Tufts
2. Middlebury
3. Amherst
4. Hamilton
5. Bowdoin
6. Trinity
7. Conn
8. Wesleyan
9. Williams
10. Bates
11. Colby
The12lov3

Post by The12lov3 »

LIlax516 wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 6:35 pm Congrats to Tufts on a great year, no matter who you support, great for the conference as a whole.

I know it’s early…but anyone got any bold predictions for how things will shake out next spring? My preseason rankings go as follows:

1. Tufts
2. Middlebury
3. Amherst
4. Hamilton
5. Bowdoin
6. Trinity
7. Conn
8. Wesleyan
9. Williams
10. Bates
11. Colby
1. Tufts
2. Amherst
3. Hamilton
4. Middlebury
5. Trinity
6. Wes
7. Bowdoin
8. Williams
9. Conn
10. Colby
11. Bates
Unknown Participant

Post by Unknown Participant »

laxguy12389 posted the below (italics) a page back:

1. Tufts - Scary how little they graduate
2. Amherst - Excellent defense and with Kopp at the X, should be a very tough team to beat with their offense only losing one real threat. Potential off season goalie battle?
3. Bowdoin - Graduate a lot but bring back a stellar goalie, two 4-year starting attackmen and two starting defensemen. Middle of the field will be the question, particularly at the X. Despite the graduation of do-it-all work-horse Goorno, the Dmid position seems to be in a good spot with Campbell, Sandor and Cardia having an excellent end to the season.
4. Middlebury - Strong rising senior class with 4-year starters on both sides of the ball.
5. Trinity - We'll see if the Bants can finally put it together while bringing back a strong goalie, LSM, d-mids and one of the better young attackmen in the league
6. Wesleyan - Big graduating class but have two of the best rising Sophomores in the league in their lefty sniper and LSM who are primed to be the future of the Cards
7. Hamilton - Bring back DPOY in Fried and if Jayme Wilde is back defense should be strong, the question will be offense.
8. Williams - Similarly, the Ephs struggled for offense in 2024 and graduate 3 of their top 4 scorers. Would like to see Doran take the leap he has showed flashes of the past couple of seasons
9. Colby - Showed improvement in 2024, I think they take a stride in 2025 under year 2 of Bernhardt
10. Bates - Annino gets out of the basement in year 3. Two strong rising sophomores in Doyle and Kondner
11. Conn - Dumpster fire in New London takes the throne from the 'Cats in Lewiston

I like it. Want to know more about CC dumpster fire and I think Williams above Hamilton and Wesleyan no. 4 before Midd.

MTA: what is up with Trinity love? Not trolling, just curious.
Unknown Participant

Post by Unknown Participant »

choochooCharlie wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 3:22 pm

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say you didn’t go to tufts (or any other NESCAC).
I'm actually in the record book, ask calllaxdad, so GTFO.
LaxFan82

Post by LaxFan82 »

Unknown Participant wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:18 pm
laxguy12389 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 7:49 pm Alright, who's got way too early 2025 pre-season rankings? Top of the league doesn't look too different, in my opinion:

2. Amherst - Excellent defense and with Kopp at the X, should be a very tough team to beat with their offense only losing one real threat. Potential off season goalie battle?
3. Bowdoin - Graduate a lot but bring back a stellar goalie, two 4-year starting attackmen and two starting defensemen. Middle of the field will be the question, particularly at the X. Despite the graduation of do-it-all work-horse Goorno, the Dmid position seems to be in a good spot with Campbell, Sandor and Cardia having an excellent end to the season.
4. Middlebury - Strong rising senior class with 4-year starters on both sides of the ball.
5. Trinity - We'll see if the Bants can finally put it together while bringing back a strong goalie, LSM, d-mids and one of the better young attackmen in the league
6. Wesleyan - Big graduating class but have two of the best rising Sophomores in the league in their lefty sniper and LSM who are primed to be the future of the Cards
7. Hamilton - Bring back DPOY in Fried and if Jayme Wilde is back defense should be strong, the question will be offense.
8. Williams - Similarly, the Ephs struggled for offense in 2024 and graduate 3 of their top 4 scorers. Would like to see Doran take the leap he has showed flashes of the past couple of seasons
9. Colby - Showed improvement in 2024, I think they take a stride in 2025 under year 2 of Bernhardt
10. Bates - Annino gets out of the basement in year 3. Two strong rising sophomores in Doyle and Kondner
11. Conn - Dumpster fire in New London takes the throne from the 'Cats in Lewiston

Is this potentially the best class of keepers we've seen across the league in Hobbs, Fried, Opdahl, Kern and Likens (if he wins his job back)?
Garzone is reportedly coming back for a 5th year for Tufts. Not sure how I feel about that tbh. He was great in the 2nd half of the NC, but he had a couple stinkers this year too (and past years). I don't think Tufts has had a gk steal a game since 2017. I'm probably over thinking it.

It also sounds like Giancola and Raba are back for Wesleyan. They should be a top team next year.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

The12lov3 wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 11:04 am

AMEN.
CD got his first NC 3 to 4 years before JC. That is impressive considering how good of a coach JC is.

Looking forward for more classic battles between the two teams.
Think about this, it took Corrigan 30+ years to get his first!! At ND!! Not the hardest place to recruit kids to btw. It ain’t easy winning a Natty. Congrats to Coach D’Annolofo and his staff, well done!! Roll Bos!!
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

NNELax wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 6:43 am I find it funny that people trash Casey but jock ride JT...same guy...just one hasn't had a scandal and now won one....
Missed the JT trashing. Both clearly recruit and develop really well. Casey's external facing personality is what it is. If you ride with him, I bet you adore the guy. Seems like the type of person you'd love when he's on your team and hate him when they are on the other sideline.
Great point, kinda like Draymond Green, Brad Marchand or Richard Sherman to name a few!! Casey is confident, maybe even a little brash…so be it. He’s a great guy and a helluva coach. He’s also been fortunate/wise/smart to bring in the right guys on his staff who have had a really positive impact on the team. That’s the sign of a good leader/head coach!!
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

LaxFan82 wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 9:52 pm
Unknown Participant wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:18 pm
laxguy12389 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 7:49 pm Alright, who's got way too early 2025 pre-season rankings? Top of the league doesn't look too different, in my opinion:

Is this potentially the best class of keepers we've seen across the league in Hobbs, Fried, Opdahl, Kern and Likens (if he wins his job back)?
Garzone is reportedly coming back for a 5th year for Tufts. Not sure how I feel about that tbh. He was great in the 2nd half of the NC, but he had a couple stinkers this year too (and past years). I don't think Tufts has had a gk steal a game since 2017. I'm probably over thinking it.

It also sounds like Giancola and Raba are back for Wesleyan. They should be a top team next year.
Will be very interesting to see who graduates and moves on to the real world (which isn’t always pretty!! Haha) and who comes back and uses the Covid year of eligibility. If CK and Raba come back that’s a game changer in the NESCAC. And, if they do, good for them!! The real world can wait!! Two great players!!
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

Unknown Participant wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 9:10 pm
choochooCharlie wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 3:22 pm

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say you didn’t go to tufts (or any other NESCAC).
I'm actually in the record book, ask calllaxdad, so GTFO.
UP, what does acronym GTFO stand for? 🤣🤣 I hope you’re not using language that is hurtful to wittle snowflakes like our little buddy chooey!! Haha!!
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

AMEN.
Amen is right MVP!
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

I’m really sorry to break this to you but, you’re a clueless little twit. Maybe your parents should’ve done you better, who knows. But, you’re just a petulant uninformed little nincompoop!! Get a clue buddy!! Roll Bos!!
nelaxman

Post by nelaxman »

Things are looking very good for the NESCAC Champs. With Raba and Giancola both returning, the Cardinals are in great shape. They also return Baily and Burns, plus most of the second midfield back. The entire defense, goalie, all SSDMs, as well as their standout fresh LSM and two top faceoff guys. They are definitely contenders for another title.

Let's not count this team out—they were the only team to beat every NESCAC team this year. They will be a hard team to play next season. Can’t wait for 2025 already!

Wesleyan
Tufts
Middlebury
Bowdoin
Hamilton
Amherst
Colby
Trinity
Williams
Bates
Conn
Last edited by nelaxman on Thu May 30, 2024 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”