Israel and Zionism

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Israel and Zionism

Post by cradleandshoot »

So Hamas has to the balls to launch rockets at Israel from their ratholes in Rafah. Really sad that so many of you chuckle heads on this forum are nothing more than tool bags for Hamas. Hamas doesn't give two squats about the Palestinian people. Too bad you all of you tool bags haven't figured that out yet. :roll:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 8:46 am So Hamas has to the balls to launch rockets at Israel from their ratholes in Rafah. Really sad that so many of you chuckle heads on this forum are nothing more than tool bags for Hamas. Hamas doesn't give two squats about the Palestinian people. Too bad you all of you tool bags haven't figured that out yet. :roll:
Biden administration is funding the efforts.

https://x.com/TheMossadIL/status/1794739374007230783
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

60 Minutes piece last night was pretty good. https://www.cbsnews.com/video/a-week-in ... 024-05-12/
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 9:47 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 8:46 am So Hamas has to the balls to launch rockets at Israel from their ratholes in Rafah. Really sad that so many of you chuckle heads on this forum are nothing more than tool bags for Hamas. Hamas doesn't give two squats about the Palestinian people. Too bad you all of you tool bags haven't figured that out yet. :roll:
Biden administration is funding the efforts.

https://x.com/TheMossadIL/status/1794739374007230783
I've been saying this on this forum ad nauseum. Hamas will lead the Palestinian people to total destruction. They don't care about 30 thousand dead Palestinians or a million dead Palestinians. They want nothing less than the total destruction of Israel and the Jewish people. I'm guessing if your Jewish and can remember back 80 plus years ago there was another regime that hated Jews and wanted to wipe them off the face of the earth. To quote Yogi Berra...it's Deja Vu all over again.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/21/politics ... index.html

None of the aid that has been unloaded from the temporary pier the US constructed off the coast of Gaza has been delivered to the broader Palestinian population, as the US works with the UN and Israel to identify safe delivery routes inside the enclave, the Pentagon said on Tuesday.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 10:55 am https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/21/politics ... index.html

None of the aid that has been unloaded from the temporary pier the US constructed off the coast of Gaza has been delivered to the broader Palestinian population, as the US works with the UN and Israel to identify safe delivery routes inside the enclave, the Pentagon said on Tuesday.
I bet dollars to donuts that Hamas has that Mulberry zeroed in with every bit of ordnance left to their disposal. Anybody want to bet against me? Should be easy money for you even if gambling is frowned upon here. Y'all are under the Hamas spell where you have convinced yourself that Hamas really has the interest of the Palestinian people at heart. Silly 🐇 you all are. Your probably the same geniuses that blame Israel for taking all of those hostages? Your probably the same geniuses that think a cease fire means the end of the war. Your probably all the same geniuses that don't wonder why Hamas so DESPERATELY wants a cease fire. Well when your side is getting the living snot kicked out of them a ceasefire is just what the doctor ordered. The Rx for Hamas...a chance to catch their breath, reorganize, regroup, rearm and refortify and improve your defensive positions. My bad, it's all about getting food and medicine to the innocent people caught in the middle of this conflagration. :roll:
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

“The former head of the Mossad, Israel’s foreign intelligence agency, allegedly threatened a chief prosecutor of the international criminal court in a series of secret meetings in which he tried to pressure her into abandoning a war crimes investigation, the Guardian can reveal.

Yossi Cohen’s covert contacts with the ICC’s then prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda, took place in the years leading up to her decision to open a formal investigation into alleged war crimes and crimes against humanity in occupied Palestinian territories.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/artic ... es-inquiry

“Another Israeli source briefed on the operation against Bensouda said the Mossad’s objective was to compromise the prosecutor or enlist her as someone who would cooperate with Israel’s demands.

A third source familiar with the operation said Cohen was acting as Netanyahu’s “unofficial messenger”.

Cohen, who was one of Netanyahu’s closest allies at the time and is emerging as a political force in his own right in Israel, personally led the Mossad’s involvement in an almost decade-long campaign by the country to undermine the court.”

Kompromat not just a Russian thing…
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

“The former head of the Mossad, Israel’s foreign intelligence agency, allegedly threatened a chief prosecutor of the international criminal court in a series of secret meetings in which he tried to pressure her into abandoning a war crimes investigation, the Guardian can reveal.

Yossi Cohen’s covert contacts with the ICC’s then prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda, took place in the years leading up to her decision to open a formal investigation into alleged war crimes and crimes against humanity in occupied Palestinian territories.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/artic ... es-inquiry

“Another Israeli source briefed on the operation against Bensouda said the Mossad’s objective was to compromise the prosecutor or enlist her as someone who would cooperate with Israel’s demands.

A third source familiar with the operation said Cohen was acting as Netanyahu’s “unofficial messenger”.

Cohen, who was one of Netanyahu’s closest allies at the time and is emerging as a political force in his own right in Israel, personally led the Mossad’s involvement in an almost decade-long campaign by the country to undermine the court.”

Kompromat not just a Russian thing…
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... at the rate Israel is going, it will destroy itself. The ultra-conservative Jews don't want to serve in the military, they want the secular society to carry the burden of the war and taxation. Prayer to their God will protect them. :lol: :lol: :lol: The ultra-conservatives (fascists) are the ones driving the war to exterminate all Palestinians, but don't want to fight in it.

Just gotten love religious extremists. :roll: :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I wonder if it is also corrupting Hamas fighters? Maybe Lester Holt can go to Gaza and get the scoop?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Anyone else notice the similarities between the Mulberries of D-Day fame and the next generation Mulberries being assembled in Gaza? Actually that should be singular... Mulberry. It is falling apart and will be unusable for the foreseeable future. Hamas hasn't even had to fire any rockets at it yet. Anybody wanna bet that Hamas already has the BFT zeroed in when the time is right?
CU88a

Post by CU88a »

What the heck

During a visit to Israel, former presidential candidate Nikki Haley left behind a hand-written message. “Finish Them!” she wrote with a marker on an artillery shell on Tuesday, during her meeting with Israeli soldiers.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

CU88a wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 8:25 am What the heck... “Finish Them!”...
Them being Hamas. What's the problem with that?
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
a fan

Post by a fan »

jhu72 wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 2:37 am ... at the rate Israel is going, it will destroy itself. The ultra-conservative Jews don't want to serve in the military, they want the secular society to carry the burden of the war and taxation. Prayer to their God will protect them. :lol: :lol: :lol: The ultra-conservatives (fascists) are the ones driving the war to exterminate all Palestinians, but don't want to fight in it.

Just gotten love religious extremists. :roll: :roll:
It's also why Hamas leaders aren't even in Palestine.

Same extremist sh(t is wrecking our nation. I'm sick of these idiots who don't have a fulfilling enough life....so they take it out on the rest of us.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Nobody has verified this as far as I know. The destruction from the Israeli bombs dropped in Rafah might have been caused by a secondary explosion from munitions being stored among the Palestinian refugees hunkered down there. If true and I'm sure it will eventually be verified I hope some of the contempt being handed out to Israel will carry over to Hamas. That is under the assumption that hiding your ordnance and weapons among Palestinian refugees is unacceptable. Who knows anymore??? :roll: Maybe all those pro Hamas supporters at all of those elite universities in America can explain it for all of us. The act like they have all of the answers.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Matnum PI wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 8:33 am
How do you defeat an idea? Hamas, as reprehensible as they are, did not spontaneously arise from nothing. It is an inevitable reaction to the past history in the area.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 11:33 am
How do you defeat an idea? Hamas, as reprehensible as they are, did not spontaneously arise from nothing. It is an inevitable reaction to the past history in the area.
Didn't answer the question at all. What is the problem with what was reportedly written by Nikki Haley? Thanks.

Joe
a fan

Post by a fan »

And you can say the same exact thing about the hardline Israeli reaction...inevitable reaction to pas history in the area.

70+ years of this line of thinking has done......what, exactly for both sides?

They're doing this to themselves....both sides. Both sides are losing this unending battle.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 11:52 am
And you can say the same exact thing about the hardline Israeli reaction...inevitable reaction to pas history in the area.

70+ years of this line of thinking has done......what, exactly for both sides?

They're doing this to themselves....both sides. Both sides are losing this unending battle.
Because both sides honestly hate each other and are unwilling to ever compromise. I'm no expert but I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel. I would like to see a two state solution. Under the right leadership Gaza would be a gem on the Mediterranean. Kinda like what Beirut went through decades ago. I believe they are slowing coming back.

Return to “POLITICS”