Brown 2024

D1 Mens Lacrosse
LaxPundit07

Re: Brown 2024

Post by LaxPundit07 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 9:52 pm
bearlaxfan wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 9:06 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:27 pm
Counselor wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:11 pm Reunion weekend rumor is that 5 solid “srs” will be taking a final spring semester in 2025 including Witt, Locke, Sweeney, Sacks (?) and Bultman (?) - those and a strong sr. class should serve as a great foundation for the up-coming season….JT ‘s top assistant is succeeding him at HP but JT looks to bring as many of the remaining AC’s with him as he extolled the chemistry they developed at HP……he found their dialogues to be productive and essential …..guess it’s an outside possibility that Brown’s Def Coord
Svec might be in the mix depending on the decisions of the HP AC’s……tough careers to count on stability ….. zoom meeting with the players and JT went well……it is a new sheriff in town and the players and commits are all-in…..the goalie position appears to be wide open and will involve a critical fall competition…..see it as wide open and including the freshmen…..and I see Coach Daly’s championship legacy at Tufts continues ….
You don’t want Svec I promise
I wonder if he entertained hopes of succeeding Daly? By the numbers his D this year was the strongest unit (it's all relative on a 3-11 team 😯) and he was a HC, but obviously not happening. Would he want to be a holdover, & would Torpey want him...
I don't know his past history, but I know FFG isn't in his corner to put it mildly, and I recall a few others not fans either. Can't remember who though.
Ask TW johnson is he undermined him at every step in Geneva. Cancer.
Torpey is smart enough to not hire Svec. And to be honest, leaving Broschart behind at HPU is a good thing. He didn’t exactly light the world on fire at Michigan. Chance for Torp to bring some new blood to Providence.

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”