NESCAC

D3 Mens Lacrosse
catinthewild

Re: NESCAC

Post by catinthewild »

Tried to join a few weeks ago when I saw this guy bring up his "experience at Bates", had to wait to get approved and forgot, went here today after Tufts won and wouldn't you know it. Same guy. I played at Bates. None of the guys in the 13 class ever did anything at CNU. Don't know them well but I do have linkedin, just like everyone else. Stop making things up just because you think no one would bother to call it out.
Last edited by catinthewild on Sun May 26, 2024 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
catinthewild

Post by catinthewild »

While I'm here, shout out to IL for finally changing the coach on the team page to Annino after two seasons of leaving PL up there. We finally made it. At least it didn't take them long as the Bates admin. Don't follow a ton but feel solid about the team even with the struggles, Annino inherited a tough situation and it looks like he has some talented kids already. Go Cats.
Nescac12001

Post by Nescac12001 »

Sad day for the ‘cac. The most insufferable group of children won. Bitter taste in the mouth. Hopefully Casey D-bag gets a D1 offer and we never have to deal with him again. He’ll ruin whatever program he goes to. Tufts is everything that’s wrong with the sport of lacrosse. They enforce the bad stereotypes of self-absorbed losers. Unfortunate day, they don’t deserve it. Hope they never win again. Cheers to all the other Nescac teams on successful and respectful seasons. The rest of the teams play lacrosse for the right reasons, not for likes on twitter
choochooCharlie

Post by choochooCharlie »

catinthewild wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:05 pm Tried to join a few weeks ago when I saw this guy bring up his "experience at Bates", had to wait to get approved and forgot, went here today after Tufts won and wouldn't you know it. Same guy. I played at Bates. None of the guys in the 13 class ever did anything at CNU. Don't know them well but I do have linkedin, just like everyone else. Stop making things up just because you think no one would bother to call it out.
PM sent. #RollCats
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

Nescac12001 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 12:48 am Sad day for the ‘cac. The most insufferable group of children won. Bitter taste in the mouth. Hopefully Casey D-bag gets a D1 offer and we never have to deal with him again. He’ll ruin whatever program he goes to. Tufts is everything that’s wrong with the sport of lacrosse. They enforce the bad stereotypes of self-absorbed losers. Unfortunate day, they don’t deserve it. Hope they never win again. Cheers to all the other Nescac teams on successful and respectful seasons. The rest of the teams play lacrosse for the right reasons, not for likes on twitter
Casey and the Jumbo Band on the Redemption Tour kick some tail and prove all of the haters wrong!!! Sorry Nescac12001, put that in your pipe and smoke it!! And, while you’re at it STFU!!! Natty Champs you hating beotch!!! Roll Bos!!!
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

The12lov3 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:29 pm
Unknown Participant wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:24 pm Just back from the Linc and the post national championship tail gate. So suck it CHoo CHoo, Regulator, lxdad1234 and hockeylaxgolf (love the handle btw).
Lets not talk about people who have no lax IQ.
Au contraire mon frere, let’s talk smack to all of these a$$ holes who talked trash about the Tufts team and their coach all season long….we shoved it down their throat yesterday….STFU beotches!!! Casey D’Anolfo for President MFers!!! WooHoo!!
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

HockeyLaxGolf42 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 5:56 pm Mickey Mouse championship tbh. Tufts had the easiest path to a natty I’ve seen in a while. Bailed out left and right. At least we’ll see a cool video out of it. #soft
Oh, the hate is palatable!! #suckit Mickey Mouse!! And STFU while you’re at it!!! 🤣🤣👍🏻👍🏻 Roll Bos!!!
Tigerlax70

Post by Tigerlax70 »

callaxdad wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:38 pm
HockeyLaxGolf42 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 5:56 pm Mickey Mouse championship tbh. Tufts had the easiest path to a natty I’ve seen in a while. Bailed out left and right. At least we’ll see a cool video out of it. #soft
Oh, the hate is palatable!! #suckit Mickey Mouse!! And STFU while you’re at it!!! 🤣🤣👍🏻👍🏻 Roll Bos!!!
Actually, Just back from Philly after a great weekend of lax. Well, that’s if you watched the D3 game on Sunday. D1 games were boring and blowouts..sorry. As for the hater’s label, nothing but respect here. I’ve watched enough of these RIT vs Tufts battles over the years to appreciate excellent lax. This year it was Tufts turn. They were the underdog and they answered the bell. Props to them and looking forward to many more of these epic battles. From a pure lax perspective, fans have to be appreciative of players and coaches giving their all. Feeling the pain tonight, but looking forward to next season and the promise it brings.
The12lov3

Post by The12lov3 »

Tigerlax70 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 8:19 pm
Actually, Just back from Philly after a great weekend of lax. Well, that’s if you watched the D3 game on Sunday. D1 games were boring and blowouts..sorry. As for the hater’s label, nothing but respect here. I’ve watched enough of these RIT vs Tufts battles over the years to appreciate excellent lax. This year it was Tufts turn. They were the underdog and they answered the bell. Props to them and looking forward to many more of these epic battles. From a pure lax perspective, fans have to be appreciative of players and coaches giving their all. Feeling the pain tonight, but looking forward to next season and the promise it brings.
[/quote]

Tigerlax - The Tufts - RIT games are epic and either of those teams can win when they play. Congrats to RIT on a great season. Hope to see them play 2x next year.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

Well said Tigerlax, disappointment in Philly for the Bo’s last year, Champs this year. Expect more of the same great lacrosse next year from these two programs! NESCAC will be loaded and coming after the Bos next year and expect the same from the LL and RIT. Hats off to the players and coaches for an amazing season!! Peace out!! CLD
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

JumboFan4 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:35 pm
choochooCharlie wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:05 pm
That is the most accurate description I’ve seen thus far.
Bahaha. Imagine trolling a D3 lax forum all season only to see the team you hate more than any with the Natty. Keep these pathetically envious posts coming, Charlie! Gonna be a long offseason, buddy! Did you even go to a NESCAC school, lol? #embarassing
JF4, this loser has been talking sh!t all season, all freaking season!! And now, he can eat sh!t!! The amount of hatred and vitriol this turd slung at the Jumbos this year was outrageous. Natty Champs choochooDickie!!
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

choochooCharlie wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:38 pm
Bahaha. Imagine trolling a D3 lax forum all season only to see the team you hate more than any with the Natty. Keep these pathetically envious posts coming, Charlie! Gonna be a long offseason, buddy! Did you even go to a NESCAC school, lol? #embarassing
Bates ’13. You?
wax on, wax off young grasshopper!!! bahaha!! Better luck next year w your predictions young fella!!
choochooCharlie

Post by choochooCharlie »

callaxdad wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 2:44 am
JF4, this loser has been talking sh!t all season, all freaking season!! And now, he can eat sh!t!! The amount of hatred and vitriol this turd slung at the Jumbos this year was outrageous. Natty Champs choochooDickie!!
Oh the irony.

This. This is exactly what posters have been on Tufts about. Not whether they’re good at lacrosse, because clearly they are. After an entire season of denial that their team, coach and fans behave in this manner, here YOU are, even in victory, proving us all correct.

Too funny.
Olderbarndog

Post by Olderbarndog »

Don't think coaches Grube, Lamb, Lapointe, Daly, Darr et al would be to thrilled with the sideline antics. Yes, I am a grumpy old guy who still thinks you respect the Creator's Game.
laxdad1434

Post by laxdad1434 »

choochooCharlie wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 6:53 am
callaxdad wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 2:44 am
Oh the irony.

This. This is exactly what posters have been on Tufts about. Not whether they’re good at lacrosse, because clearly they are. After an entire season of denial that their team, coach and fans behave in this manner, here YOU are, even in victory, proving us all correct.

Too funny.
:lol:
Njlaxx11

Post by Njlaxx11 »

Nescac12001 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 12:48 am Sad day for the ‘cac. The most insufferable group of children won. Bitter taste in the mouth. Hopefully Casey D-bag gets a D1 offer and we never have to deal with him again. He’ll ruin whatever program he goes to. Tufts is everything that’s wrong with the sport of lacrosse. They enforce the bad stereotypes of self-absorbed losers. Unfortunate day, they don’t deserve it. Hope they never win again. Cheers to all the other Nescac teams on successful and respectful seasons. The rest of the teams play lacrosse for the right reasons, not for likes on twitter
sorry you didn't make the team at tufts.
MVPiccoli

Post by MVPiccoli »

Olderbarndog wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 8:06 am Don't think coaches Grube, Lamb, Lapointe, Daly, Darr et al would be to thrilled with the sideline antics. Yes, I am a grumpy old guy who still thinks you respect the Creator's Game.
I've reached full "get off my lawn" mode this year. But, it's not really my game anymore. It's theirs, and this is what they are doing with it.
shorelax12

Post by shorelax12 »

callaxdad wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 10:35 pm
Well said Tigerlax, disappointment in Philly for the Bo’s last year, Champs this year. Expect more of the same great lacrosse next year from these two programs! NESCAC will be loaded and coming after the Bos next year and expect the same from the LL and RIT. Hats off to the players and coaches for an amazing season!! Peace out!! CLD
I will preface this question/comment with the acknowledgement that I did not think that Tufts had the roster to win a NC this year, I was open about this early in the season. Having watched the team develop during the season, and after watching the NC game, I began to wonder whether the Tufts roster from last year was the reason for its loss in the NC game. Last year, the team relied heavily on a few incredible players, and the ebb and flow of that team was dictated by the play of that group. When Salisbury came out early and punched Tufts in the face, the big names seemed way out of sync and the team struggled. While the team recovered, it was too late to catch up. In comparison, while the roster still contained some notable talent, this season, with its hiccups along the way, seems to have resulted in a more well-rounded team with a larger number players that developed a strong chemistry as the season progressed. In the end, I think that this Tufts team was better able to face diversity due to the lost games, and the fact that there were a greater number of contributors. Admittedly not a Tufts fan, but they definitely came to play on Sunday.
Laxxal22

Post by Laxxal22 »

I played before the rise of the bench mob mentality, and I find the "cellys" a bit cringe. But I'm with MVPiccoli in acknowledging it's their game now. I find the Tufts antics far less annoying than the posters here and on Twitter who make it part of their mission in life to criticize the behavior.
Njlaxx11

Post by Njlaxx11 »

and what's even more beautiful about it is that only 1 point from a senior in an 18 goal game.

Bo's are young and coming back next year to aggravate all of you again.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”