Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
PizzaSnake

Re: Orange Duce

Post by PizzaSnake »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:09 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnIYQafyR60

Trump’s DISTURBING Video DELETED After BACKLASH - Adam Mockler with Meidas Touch breaks down a recent post made by Donald Trump in which he promises a "unified reich" if he gets a second term. He deleted the video after leaving it up for almost 24 hours.

That's what MAGA is all about.
Believe him when he tells you his intent.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:22 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 7:56 am OJ was innocent
Jason Simpson did it! Only Robert Kardashian truly knows...

Joe
I believe he was involved. I believe he was the guy seen walking across the lawn at dusk.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:40 pm

Joe
I believe he was involved. I believe he was the guy seen walking across the lawn at dusk.
100% agreed!

Joe
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:44 pm

Joe
100% agreed!

Joe
This guy makes his case: https://www.reddit.com/r/OJSimpsonTrial ... ler_and_i/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 5:05 pm

Joe
100% agreed!

Joe
Thanks Youth. Have read that many times. Sokme interesting stuff there.

Joe
a fan

Post by a fan »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 5:07 pm

Joe
100% agreed!

Joe

Joe
Tip of the hat: you boys sure do love your conspiracy theories!

On an unrelated note: Oswald acted alone.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 5:20 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 5:07 pm

Joe
100% agreed!

Joe

Joe
Tip of the hat: you boys sure do love your conspiracy theories!

On an unrelated note: Oswald acted alone.
What about the grassy knoll?? Once a conspiracy theory survives the abortion it takes on a life of it's own. I just this last hour finished Killing Patton. There is one thing for certain there were powerful people that wanted Patton DEAD. The order to whack Patton originated from Stalin himself. Patton basically told Stalin to go f**k himself. How do you all think Stalin felt about that? Don't argue with me about it...read the damn book.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
CU88a

Post by CU88a »

This:

"Trump's refusal to take the stand encapsulates the MAGA approach to politics. Since the 2020 presidential election, he and his surrogates have made repeated accusations and statements about how the system is rigged against them and alleged there is evidence that proves them right.

Crucially, they make those arguments only in front of television cameras or on podcasts and radio. They refuse to make them under oath in a court of law, where there are penalties for lying."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU88a wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:38 am This:

"Trump's refusal to take the stand encapsulates the MAGA approach to politics. Since the 2020 presidential election, he and his surrogates have made repeated accusations and statements about how the system is rigged against them and alleged there is evidence that proves them right.

Crucially, they make those arguments only in front of television cameras or on podcasts and radio. They refuse to make them under oath in a court of law, where there are penalties for lying."
I would guess there are 2 reasons why trumps lawyers would not want to put him on the stand. Reason #1 is I think they believe the prosecutions case is very weak. Reason #2 is trump on the stand would be a train wreck waiting to happen.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Prosecution case is not weak. It’s the documents stupid. Defense had nothing to rebut them in their case. Closing argument will be a Hail Mary.

I agree that Cohen is a pile of garbage. What does it say about DJT that he had him move into his daughter’s old office? Mob bosses don’t walk because their thugs weren’t Eagle Scouts.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

wayfarer wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 12:32 pm Prosecution case is not weak. It’s the documents stupid. Defense had nothing to rebut them in their case. Closing argument will be a Hail Mary.

I agree that Cohen is a pile of garbage. What does it say about DJT that he had him move into his daughter’s old office? Mob bosses don’t walk because their thugs weren’t Eagle Scouts.
Yup, agreed. I am not a criminal lawyer, but can follow an evidentiary trail. The State connected the dots on the documents, provided repeated corroborating documents and testimony that appear to thread the needle for Cohen to come out of this having told the truth, this time, about this series of transactions and interactions. I'm not sure the jury will convict, but Trump foregoing his constitutional right to testify is not because of a weak case.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

"The mob takes the fifth" - DJT
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 4:23 pm "The mob takes the fifth" - DJT
You picking a fight with seacoaster? This is his take on the fifth...
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 2:35 pm Sorry, not a criminal lawyer (and Pomerantz is), and not being compelled to testify against one's self is, you know, a constitutional right.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

The POINT, obviously, is that Donald Trump was MOCKING someone for taking the 5th...but when it's HIM hiding i that way, his OWN WORDS belie his own two-faced BULLSHIRT!

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:31 pm The POINT, obviously, is that Donald Trump was MOCKING someone for taking the 5th...but when it's HIM hiding i that way, his OWN WORDS belie his own two-faced BULLSHIRT!

Trump might have done something that is so not trump. He might have actually listened to what his lawyers were telling him.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

youthathletics wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:21 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 4:23 pm "The mob takes the fifth" - DJT
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 2:35 pm Sorry, not a criminal lawyer (and Pomerantz is), and not being compelled to testify against one's self is, you know, a constitutional right.
As Dis said, we're laying into Trump here for being a hypocritical criminal. Who also said "If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment" in regards to aides of Hillary Clinton.

In regards to the fifth, seacoaster is right. It's not STFU Friday yet, but you should always STFU...

Of course when you make a campaign speech about only criminals taking the fifth... and then you take the fifth? Normal Americans are gonna think you're a criminal. Which has been proven many times over already in a myriad of cases.

And of course we just learned that MORE classified docs were found months after the initial Mar-a-Lago search. In Trump's own bedroom.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

No one is picking a fight with me. Pomerantz is not on record saying things like "only criminals take the Fifth," etc. Your Orange Jesus has said so many times, and then says, or has surrogates say, that he expects to testify in this trial. But way to lead with your jaw here YA.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:47 am
No one is picking a fight with me. Pomerantz is not on record saying things like "only criminals take the Fifth," etc. Your Orange Jesus has said so many times, and then says, or has surrogates say, that he expects to testify in this trial. But way to lead with your jaw here YA.
:lol:
If not for double-standards, you all would have none.
~Livy
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 7:17 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:47 am
:lol:
If not for double-standards, you all would have none.
Oh the cleverness of you! Not. There is a distinction. That you deliberately miss. In thrall to your Orange Jesus. Sad.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”