Israel and Zionism

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Israel and Zionism

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:06 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:52 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:36 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:28 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:36 pm https://neurosciencenews.com/cognition- ... ent-22212/

I had noticed this maybe a couple of years ago. The decline seems to have accelerated in the past 9 months based on the posts. They have become increasingly demented. Some of it purposefully and perhaps some not. Get a scan. A good friend was diagnosed with early onset dementia and medication has slowed the decline. A guy in mother in law’s memory care unit is probably 55 and in decline. Memory is ok but not his cognition. Get yourself checked.
I use my own barometer. I call it Jeopardy. My wife and I have watched every night for years. It never gets old listening my wife tell me " how do you know that" ?? I guess that is the way the brain works in us odd folks. I can often recall trivial stuff I learned decades ago in the blink of an eye. It may take me longer to remember what I had for breakfast.
Dementia is not just about memory loss
“A person with early-stage dementia might ask for the same information repeatedly or forget something they were recently told. But dementia can also affect the way people think, speak, perceive things, feel and behave.”

Really get a scan to be sure. Your behavior is much different than it was 2-3 years ago.
Thanks for the advice. I watched my dad die from rapid onset dementia. I was his primary care taker 24/7/365. My late sister was with him when I was at work. I came to become more than familiar with what dementia is about. One day my dad was on Aricept. The next day he advanced to Haldol. Once you graduate to Haldol the writing is on the wall. Thanks for your concern? My wife keeps a close eye on me and the cookie jar. I'm doing just fine. If I wind up planting my tomatoes upside down then I'll seek out help. :D
https://www.bhg.com/growing-tomatoes-up ... wn-7504602
Now that is not what I had in mind... :lol:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

My goodness...:you can consider the numbers reliable, until we revise them, then you can consider them reliable". :lol:

The UN, doing UN things. https://www.foxnews.com/world/un-revise ... y-reported
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Money where his mouth is.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/13/us/a ... srael.html

“An Army officer assigned to the Defense Intelligence Agency has resigned in protest over the United States’ support for Israel, which he said had “enabled and empowered” the killing of Palestinian civilians.

The officer, Maj. Harrison Mann, announced his resignation and explained his reasons for leaving the service in a post on the social media site LinkedIn on Monday. According to his biography on the site, he has specialized in the Middle East and Africa for about half of his 13-year career and previously served at the U.S. Embassy in Tunis.

“The policy that has never been far from my mind for the past six months is the nearly unqualified support for the government of Israel, which has enabled and empowered the killing and starvation of tens of thousands of innocent Palestinians,” Major Mann wrote in the post, which noted that he had previously emailed his comments to co-workers on April 16. “This unconditional support also encourages reckless escalation that risks wider war.”
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 12:16 pm My goodness...:you can consider the numbers reliable, until we revise them, then you can consider them reliable". :lol:

.... Yes by all means, Faux News numbers are correct. Sure if your only kill 1/2 the Palestinians the Ministry of Health clams, that is "acceptable" to you and other right-wingers. :roll:

Follow the science.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 3:58 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 12:16 pm My goodness...:you can consider the numbers reliable, until we revise them, then you can consider them reliable". :lol:

.... Yes by all means, Faux News numbers are correct. Sure if your only kill 1/2 the Palestinians the Ministry of Health clams, that is "acceptable" to you and other right-wingers. :roll:

Follow the science.
What is not and should never be acceptable is Hamas using Palestinians civilians as human shields. War really is hell doc. It's been that way for thousands of years. Your finally just getting up to speed enough to whine about. You have any opinion why Hamas is unwilling to come out of their rat holes and fight?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Follow the science.
We have to wait and see what Liberty University and Bob Jones University publishes….
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Follow the science.
So the UN spokesman works for Fox? ….ummmm, okay.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/13/middleea ... index.html

The number was reduced because the UN says it is now relying on the number of deceased women and children whose names and other identifying details have been fully documented, rather than the total number of women and children killed.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 4:34 pm

Follow the science.
What is not and should never be acceptable is Hamas using Palestinians civilians as human shields. War really is hell doc. It's been that way for thousands of years. Your finally just getting up to speed enough to whine about. You have any opinion why Hamas is unwilling to come out of their rat holes and fight?
... stop your incessant whining tough guy. Israeli soldiers can go in and dig them out one rat hole at a time! The Israeli military is the real cowards. Willing substituting the death and injury of thousands of innocent Palestinians for Israeli casualties. You wanna kill Hamas tough guy then do it, but stop killing innocents!!
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:04 pm https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/13/middleea ... index.html

The number was reduced because the UN says it is now relying on the number of deceased women and children whose names and other identifying details have been fully documented, rather than the total number of women and children killed.
.... I understand. There are plenty of reliable sources that carried the story.

A reliable source.
Last edited by jhu72 on Tue May 14, 2024 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

jhu72 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 12:04 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:04 pm https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/13/middleea ... index.html

.... I understand. There are plenty of reliable sources that carried the story.
Yep. Childathletics believes the number was reduced because the number of women and children’s deaths were falsified to make the IDF look bad. That’s how the young or immature brain works.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 12:02 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 4:34 pm

Follow the science.
... stop your incessant whining tough guy. Israeli soldiers can go in and dig them out one rat hole at a time! The Israeli military is the real cowards. Willing substituting the death and injury of thousands of innocent Palestinians for Israeli casualties. You wanna kill Hamas tough guy then do it, but stop killing innocents!!
I'm not a tough guy dumb f**k. I do understand military strategy. War is Hell dumb f**k . Why are your Hamas heroes hiding in their ratholes? You should should stick to physics Doc. How the F**K do you kill Hamas when they are deliberately hiding behind non combatants? War is Hell. You really should try using your doctorate for something other than a door stop. You remember Dresden? You remember Tokyo? You remember the firebombing that was a common practice in WW2. Tell all of us HOW the Israeli Army conducts this urban warfare in Gaza and keeps the Palestinian people safe??

WAR IS HELL!!!! Always has been and always will be.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Hamas fighters do not have innocent shields as individual protection in front of them in the trenches while they are fighting Mr.
tough guy. The are not hiding behind innocents in the way you would like to have us believe. They are operating, defending areas which includes innocents. The same way all battles in history have been fought in cities.

So enough of the gaslighting!

You want to eject Hamas from their position, you want to kill them, go in and do it by digging them out. You will take greater casualties then just sitting back and bombing indiscriminately. You will also kill far fewer innocents. You are killing many more innocents than Hamas fighters as it stands now!

Now of course if your real goal is to clear Gaza to take over the land, keep on doing what you are doing.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 1:36 pm Hamas fighters do not have innocent shields as individual protection in front of them in the trenches while they are fighting Mr.
tough guy. The are not hiding behind innocents in the way you would like to have us believe. They are operating, defending areas which includes innocents. The same way all battles in history have been fought in cities.

You want to eject Hamas from their position, you want to kill them, go in and do it by digging them out. You will take greater casualties then just sitting back and bombing indiscriminately. You will also kill far fewer innocents. You are killing many more innocents than Hamas fighters as it stands now!

Now of course if your real goal is to clear Gaza to take over the land, keep on doing what you are doing.
WAR IS HELL no matter how you look at it. Been that way for thousands of years. Sadly it took you until October 7 2023 to become indoctrinated into that fact. :roll: If you have a thesis on how to conduct a politically correct war then you need to share this. The objective of any war is to win. You don't engage in a full scale war to initiate a ceasefire. Unless your military leadership is really freaking stupid. Hamas is pleading for a cease fire. Not because they have empathy towards the Palestinian people. They know they are getting the living chit kicked out of them in the war that they started. Fortunately for the people of Israel, Bibi has pretty much ignored Bidens demands. Bibi probably remembers those prophetic words of BHO. Never underestimate Joe Bidens ability to F**k things up...
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Tue May 14, 2024 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 2:00 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 1:36 pm Hamas fighters do not have innocent shields as individual protection in front of them in the trenches while they are fighting Mr.

WAR IS HELL no matter how you look at it. Been that way for thousands of years. Sadly it took you until October 7 2023 to become indoctrinated into that fact. :roll:
... more gaslighting. More buffoonery. :roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 2:04 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 2:00 pm

WAR IS HELL no matter how you look at it. Been that way for thousands of years. Sadly it took you until October 7 2023 to become indoctrinated into that fact. :roll:
... more gaslighting. More buffoonery. :roll:
Then tell us how Israel conducts a more friendly and politically correct war?? Put your Field Marshalls cap on for a moment. Your insulting me because your too chicken chit to answer a simple question. I always knew you were an obnoxious FLP liberal. I guess I can add coward to your resume as well.
DEATH TO ISRAEL ☠️
DEATH TO AMERICA ☠️
DEATH TO the INFIDELS ☠️
old salt

Post by old salt »

https://www.nationalreview.com/2024/05/ ... re-so-off/

Why the U.N.’s Gaza Casualty Figures Were So Off

by DAVID ADESNIK, May 14, 2024

The U.N. nearly halved its estimate of women and children killed in Gaza after relying on figures from Hamas-controlled organizations.

The U.N. offered no explanation for the sudden change. On May 6, the body’s Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) released an infographic showing that more than 9,500 women and 14,500 children had been killed in Gaza. Two days later, OCHA’s updated graphic cut those numbers nearly in half, showing that 4,959 women and 7,797 children had actually lost their lives — a combined reduction of more than 11,000. When a reporter pressed U.N. spokesman Farhan Haq to explain the revision, all he received was a standard disclaimer that “in the fog of war, it’s difficult to come up with numbers.”

True enough, yet for months the U.N. put its trust in numbers generated by Hamas-controlled sources, and the Biden administration put its trust in the U.N. These numbers have served as the basis for relentless criticism of Israel, with Joe Biden accusing it of “indiscriminate bombing” and deciding, ultimately, to withhold shipments of weapons. In his State of the Union address in March, Biden told Congress that 30,000 Palestinians had died in the war, without giving any indication that this number came from a Hamas-run ministry. If 11,000 fewer women and children than previously reported have died, it becomes difficult to portray the Israeli armed forces as an out-of-control war machine.

Were we talking about a minor revision, this might suffice. But how could Gaza authorities have mistakenly added more than 4,500 women and 6,500 children to their casualty count? To answer that, one has to rewind the clock to the early days of the war when both the Health Ministry and the GMO began to claim that 70 percent of the dead in Gaza were women and children. It was an assertion that seemed to settle the question of whether Israeli forces were waging war indiscriminately.

The problem is that the data coming out of the hospitals could not sustain the claim. There were simply too many adult-male bodies to keep the percentage of women and children at or above 70. The GMO response to the problem was simply to keep raising the number of women and children in its toll despite the fact that this left no room for the men.

Broadly speaking, the U.N. has taken a step forward with its decision to employ Health Ministry data, even if it has never explained why it relied on the GMO until now. Yet the Health Ministry remains firmly under the control of Hamas and has credibility issues of its own. Last October, after a nighttime blast at al-Ahli Hospital in northern Gaza, the ministry insisted an Israeli airstrike had resulted in the deaths of 500 civilians. Yet once the sun rose the next morning, the limited size and depth of the crater on hospital grounds made clear that an errant Palestinian rocket had caused the explosion. U.S. intelligence estimated an actual death toll of 100–300. The ministry refused to change its story.

Despite its far lower estimates of female and child fatalities, the Health Ministry still insists that the overall death toll is greater than 35,000 because there are more than 10,000 unidentified individuals among the dead. The U.N. is borrowing that story to justify its continued use of the 35,000 figure, but the number may not hold up, because it is based on what the ministry calls “reliable media sources,” not hospital reports. If the U.N., the Biden administration, and the press corps can summon the skepticism necessary to do a full vetting of the numbers put out by Hamas-controlled sources, many more revisions may be necessary.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Damn the liberal terrorists interrupted Jerry Seinfeld commencement speech at Duke. I thought even liberal Democrats were fans of Jerry. He is guilty in the eyes of FLP liberal communists of being a Jewish comedian from NYC. This was an embarrassing moment for all of you commie libs on this forum. Before all of you drop a load in your britches about my calling you folks out for being the useful idiots you all are...y'all have been labeling your opposition as Nazi fascists. Good for the goose, good for the gander. How do y'all like being labeled? :roll:

Has anybody else noticed how well organized and financed that all of these protesters were? Apparently you can go to Wal Mart and hook yourself up with some Hamas terrorist garb. You have to look harder to find those suicide vests and IEDs.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

It's a minority of people and they were boo'ed.

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Matnum PI wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 9:05 am It's a minority of people and they were boo'ed.

They should have been booed. This was a prime example of anti semitism on display. What should have been a day that many of these graduates have looked forward to their entire lives was ruined by a small group of anti semitic jack wagons. Jerry Seinfeld was mocked for being a very talented Jewish comedian from NYC. This despicable behavior will blow up in the faces of those of you who encourage and support such hateful behavior. This is odd behavior from all of you FLP folks who lecture us ad nauseum on the danger of hate speech. Except when it's your side dishing out the hate. Who would imagine that a Jewish student on the campus at a major university would feel threatened at the possibility of physical harm.

Return to “POLITICS”