SUNY 2024

D3 Mens Lacrosse
shouldofbeenbetter

Re: SUNY 2024

Post by shouldofbeenbetter »

I think you could say the same for Geneseo, they improved as the season progressed too,
They looked very good against OSW then against Potsdam last week.
Question is do they have enough fire power to take down a good Middlebury team. I hope so.
Leonard Washington

Post by Leonard Washington »

shouldofbeenbetter wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:23 pm Question is do they have enough fire power to take down a good Middlebury team. I hope so.
They definitely have enough firepower along with a solid group of poles. Syrop at th X can keep them in it.

Unfortunately I'm not sure it will be enough due to what they are lacking in the goal.

Middlebury 14
Geneseo 8
First of all, ya better check your tone. I dont think you know who you're talking to. I'm Leonard Washington...I don't get butt naked for nobody!!
dp68

Post by dp68 »

Which SUNY team has the better chance to pull the upset this weekend?

Geneseo at Middlebury
or
Albany at Notre Dame

I say Geneseo, though my semi-official ratings prediction is: Middlebury 14 Geneseo 8. It seems Leonard stole my code
shouldofbeenbetter

Post by shouldofbeenbetter »

Happy weekend to all lax fans, enjoy the great lacrosse.
Which SUNY team has the better chance to pull off an upset ???
Geneseo for sure, and I think that's a long shot.
It would be great for the SUNYAC if they could win today.
Good luck to the Great Danes as you guys try to control an express train.
ND is a pleasure to watch, all parts of the game are hi-level and lightning fast.
dp68

Post by dp68 »

Fisher takes down Wesleyan, 15-13. Nice win for Upstate.

No surprise as Middlebury outlasts Geneseo, 17-10.
Leonard Washington

dp68 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:09 pm It seems Leonard stole my code
Don't worry, I'll give it back now :D
First of all, ya better check your tone. I dont think you know who you're talking to. I'm Leonard Washington...I don't get butt naked for nobody!!
laxrules

Post by laxrules »

Is Berkman retiring? That’s the word!
Leonard Washington

laxrules wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 5:40 pm Is Berkman retiring? That’s the word!
Yes
StuckinD2

Post by StuckinD2 »

Leonard Washington wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 5:45 pm
laxrules wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 5:40 pm Is Berkman retiring? That’s the word!
Yes
I heard recently that Potsdam as an institution has a done a good job correcting their enrollment / financial struggles.. if that’s true this could be a good job for a young coach who is willing to grind and keep the momentum of this years success going!
Leonard Washington

StuckinD2 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:43 am I heard recently that Potsdam as an institution has a done a good job correcting their enrollment / financial struggles.. if that’s true this could be a good job for a young coach who is willing to grind and keep the momentum of this years success going!
They are still struggling but have a vision and a more strategic plan about how to correct these things and their deficit.

I wonder if Coach Wetzel leaves Adrian and wants comes back home :?:
GoBears

Post by GoBears »

I can confirm the rumors surrounding Berk.. what a ride it’s been! The Potsdam sideline will never be the same.

Grass isn’t always greener as we’ve seen with a few programs so here’s hoping the Bears can find someone young/hungry/ready to recruit that doesn’t mind the NoCo environment. A couple new majors at the college can pull in some kids we couldn’t before (Criminal Justice/Sports Med majors).

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”