Is anyone else sick and tired of the Kavanaghs?

D1 Mens Lacrosse
Hooz123

Is anyone else sick and tired of the Kavanaghs?

Post by Hooz123 »

hkjhh
Last edited by Hooz123 on Fri May 03, 2024 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigTurn

Re: Is anyone else sick and tired of the Kavanaghs?

Post by BigTurn »

We’re certainly all sick and tired of you crying every time the hoos play
10stone5

Post by 10stone5 »

not really, no
StephenBaldwin

Post by StephenBaldwin »

Liberal
NYlax222

Post by NYlax222 »

no. absurd to think so
jjclawson2

Post by jjclawson2 »

Of course not.
GaitsRightHand

Post by GaitsRightHand »

Hoos need a goalie switch
Muleski

Post by Muleski »

Am I a big fan of theirs? Not particularly. Think a lot goes on in terms of borderline chippiness, whining, etc. But are they a HUGE part of the #1 team in D1’s success? Without question, absolutely. Tremendous talent. Corrigan is fortunate to have them, and they deliver. Consistently. He lets them play their game. And they win. Full disclosure: UVA fan.
Mr3Putt

Post by Mr3Putt »

Dude sometimes we go overboard , but your anger is dumb. The Kavanaughs have given the game of lacrosse incredible exposure! Have you heard of the Pat Mcafee Show? Ummm get over it! Plus IMO he is the Tewey winner. Kirst is v good also, and Brandau has bloated Ivy #’s.
Laxguy703

Post by Laxguy703 »

Mr3Putt wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:53 pm Dude sometimes we go overboard , but your anger is dumb. The Kavanaughs have given the game of lacrosse incredible exposure! Have you heard of the Pat Mcafee Show? Ummm get over it! Plus IMO he is the Tewey winner. Kirst is v good also, and Brandau has bloated Ivy #’s.
Kav should not win the Tewey. He’s great but he’s not the sole reason his team is good. His team has the best goalie in the last decade, one of the best defenses in the country, a great fogo, and three AA caliber Middies. I’d even argue Entenmann is the teams MVP.

Brandau has led an injury riddled team to a more than solid season while almost putting up 100 points in the regular season despite being keyed in on. Swap the two of them and I don’t think Kav does what Brandau has done this year.
stupefied

Post by stupefied »

Not at all

Everything to like about a talented , entertaining and winning player who works his sss off to produce and makes his team better

This generation needs more of his attributes and less of the soft whiners
LaxPundit07

Post by LaxPundit07 »

No. Nope. Not even close.
norcalhop

Post by norcalhop »

The silent majority agree with you
StephenBaldwin

Post by StephenBaldwin »

norcalhop wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:15 pm The silent majority agree with you
You cry over everything ND / Kavanagh related. Not very silent. Worry about that laughable offense of yours.
LaxPundit07

Post by LaxPundit07 »

Hooz123 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:07 pm Honestly, I am so sick of hearing about these kids. The non-stop love fest for the Kavanaghs by the mainstream lacrosse commentators (who barely even follow the sport beyond the basics needed to call a game) has reached a new level of "STFU"... god it is so annoying and I can't help but think I echo most of the lax community here.

It's actually pathetic the lacrosse community just wont get off their knees for these kids. A newcomer would honestly think they invented the game or something.
lol you really need a hobby. Or a girlfriend.

Let me guess, you hated all the Caitlin Clark love last month? (“Diana Taurasi was so much better!”). I promise the world is a much brighter and happier place when you aren’t constantly trying to be the contrarian.

God speed brother.
StephenBaldwin

Post by StephenBaldwin »

Bro got so embarrassed with himself after that ass kicking that he had to delete the post
nrthcrosslax

Post by nrthcrosslax »

Hate em when they are against you absolutely love them when they are on your side
Brownlax

Post by Brownlax »

stupefied wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:10 pm Not at all

Everything to like about a talented , entertaining and winning player who works his sss off to produce and makes his team better

This generation needs more of his attributes and less of the soft whiners
💯 They are the kids you hate playing against. And if they are on your team, you love everything about them.
steel_hop

Post by steel_hop »

Muleski wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:50 pm Am I a big fan of theirs? Not particularly. Think a lot goes on in terms of borderline chippiness, whining, etc. But are they a HUGE part of the #1 team in D1’s success? Without question, absolutely. Tremendous talent. Corrigan is fortunate to have them, and they deliver. Consistently. He lets them play their game. And they win. Full disclosure: UVA fan.
This is the correct view. They get away with alot of things players with less talent would get flagged for.
NYlax222

Post by NYlax222 »

What they 'get away with' - is playing selfless ball on offense (notice 14 scorers yesterday), leading the best team in the nation, and bringing more energy and effort to riding and ground balls than anyone else. They very often get hit late and hard (due to size) than most, and play through it (see last May).

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”