May Madness Bracket Challenge

D1 Mens Lacrosse
Voyuer

Re: May Madness Bracket Challenge

Post by Voyuer »

Forgot to put pix in. But will try from here….final 8. Mich. Duke. Pron ND Gtown. Army. JHU UVA…..GT Duke Prton ND…
GT-Duke……Duke
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Likely to have four different FF teams from last year. That doesn’t seem to happen that often. No repeat FF teams.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
laxreference

Post by laxreference »

Through the first weekend, there are still 27 perfect brackets.
Data Engineer/Lacrosse Fan --- Twitter: @laxreference --- Informed fans get Expected Goals, the new daily newsletter from LacrosseReference
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

laxreference wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 7:31 pm Through the first weekend, there are still 27 perfect brackets.
Calling PTon-PsU already?
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
laxreference

Post by laxreference »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 8:06 pm
laxreference wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 7:31 pm Through the first weekend, there are still 27 perfect brackets.
Calling PTon-PsU already?
Typo. Through the Duke victory. We will lose about half of those perfects after the Princeton/PSU game goes final.
Data Engineer/Lacrosse Fan --- Twitter: @laxreference --- Informed fans get Expected Goals, the new daily newsletter from LacrosseReference
laxreference

Post by laxreference »

With the PSU win over Princeton, there are now 8 perfect brackets left in the DI MLAX Bracket Challenge.
Finster

Post by Finster »

laxreference wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 9:49 am With the PSU win over Princeton, there are now 8 perfect brackets left in the DI MLAX Bracket Challenge.

That’s impressive tbh. I could never.
laxreference

Post by laxreference »

The Bracket Challenge is officially open. If you want to set up a group to embarrass (er, compete against) your friends, use this link.

I've improved the process to create the group and grab the invite link that you can share. Shouldn't take more than 1 minute. But happy to help if anyone has any issues getting started.
laxreference

Post by laxreference »

The Bracket Challenge is officially open. To sign-up (or create a group to compete against), use this link.

If you just want an easy way to post your picks, you can use this link.
laxreference

Post by laxreference »

Today is the last day to get your entry submitted for the Bracket Challenge. Once the first game gets rolling, the contest will lock. Click here to get started.

Also, if you just want an easy way to post your picks, you can use this link.
Finster

Post by Finster »

laxreference wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:31 am Today is the last day to get your entry submitted for the Bracket Challenge. Once the first game gets rolling, the contest will lock. Click here to get started.

I’m in. ‘Finster’.

There are so many ‘upsets’ I think might happen, like St Joe over UVA, Princeton over Maryland, and yup, Towson over Cuse, but I also want to win. So I went with the obvious. I need more courage when it comes to betting.
laxreference

Post by laxreference »

Finster wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:20 pm
laxreference wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:31 am Today is the last day to get your entry submitted for the Bracket Challenge. Once the first game gets rolling, the contest will lock. Click here to get started.

I’m in. ‘Finster’.

There are so many ‘upsets’ I think might happen, like St Joe over UVA, Princeton over Maryland, and yup, Towson over Cuse, but I also want to win. So I went with the obvious. I need more courage when it comes to betting.
Haha. I respect your process. With only 16 games, I suspect there will be some perfect brackets, unless things get crazy with some of those upsets.

I hope things get crazy.
laxreference

Post by laxreference »

Fan Picks for who will come out of the UVA/JHU pod and reach Championship Weekend:

Hopkins: 51%
Virginia: 45%
Saint Joe's: 3.5%
Lehigh: < 1%
laxreference

Post by laxreference »

Fan Picks for who will come out of the Cuse/Denver/Michigan/Towson pod and reach Championship Weekend:

Syracuse: 59%
Michigan: 19%
Denver: 17%
Towson: 5%
coda

Post by coda »

laxreference wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 12:38 pm Fan Picks for who will come out of the Cuse/Denver/Michigan/Towson pod and reach Championship Weekend:

Syracuse: 59%
Michigan: 19%
Denver: 17%
Towson: 5%
That is pretty intersting
Fan duel has is
Cuse-60%
Michigan- 21%
Denver- 18%
Towson - 1%

really close
laxreference

Post by laxreference »

Fan Picks for who will come out of the Notre Dame pod and reach Championship Weekend:

Notre Dame: 91%
Georgetown: 4.5%
Penn State: 3.7%
Sacred Heart: < 1%

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”