Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:26 pm
foreverlax wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:07 pm
I am going with the Admiral vs a MSM opinion writer.
Fat Leonard can see dirt in places that you can only dream of. Yeah, I'm with YOU.........dirty cops and our institutions are spotless. Is this the same "make your bed" guy who spent his career as a hit man? But back to Fat Leonard and Admirals being dirty............... :roll:
Hi Russell! I remember when Ronald Reagan was thought to be the Antichrist!!! What do you care...you are a non believer.....I don’t “believe” Brooklyn is serious but he can speak for himself!

Welcome back!!
“I wish you would!”
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Fat Leonard can see dirt in places that you can only dream of. Yeah, I'm with YOU.........dirty cops and our institutions are spotless. Is this the same "make your bed" guy who spent his career as a hit man? But back to Fat Leonard and Admirals being dirty............... :roll:
Are you saying he is not "worthy" of respect? OR is this just more Fatty speak?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

foreverlax wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:46 pm
To be clear, you are siding with someone that feels our institutions, agencies, arms, etc. are no place for questioning? Nor, worthy of investigation?

You really have no idea how this kind of thinking puts you squarely in camp with tRump :D

Who is fatty? But, I know I am saying that a TRUE American questions everything. Didn't a naughty Navy Seal get into trouble recently, his "teammates" telling his naughty deeds. cleary, mr. bedmaker feels his fellow seals are UN-American, eh?

Or, am I reading it the wrong way?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:05 pm
foreverlax wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:46 pm
To be clear, you are siding with someone that feels our institutions, agencies, arms, etc. are no place for questioning? Not at all, I would like to see those who actually have real responsibility in this area to exercise good judgment, away from politics. Nor, worthy of investigation? Investigate away....just use good judgement, away from politics

You really have no idea how this kind of thinking puts you squarely in camp with tRump :D I don't know what you are trying to say, again.

Who is fatty? But, I know I am saying that a TRUE American questions everything. Didn't a naughty Navy Seal get into trouble recently, his "teammates" telling his naughty deeds. cleary, mr. bedmaker feels his fellow seals are UN-American, eh? You'd have to ask him what he thinks.

Or, am I reading it the wrong way? asked and answered.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

"An attack on the press or an attack on the Department of Justice, or to imply that there are dirty cops at the FBI or to ignore the intelligence community, I think, really undermines our institutions," McRaven told USA TODAY in an interview about his memoir, Sea Stories: My Life in Special Operations, out Tuesday. "And that makes me fearful of the future direction of the nation."
Forever, this is what YOU posted, because REAL American humans KILL other humans.........b/c politicians told them too.
So, who brought politics into the discussion, originally? exactly

Perhaps I/we should re-evaluate YOUR post and it's quote and take it to NOT be a condemnation of ALL our institutions when "attacking" the press. Or where our mission millions went missing?

Mcraven wants a "free" press to be approved by CNN/CBS and Huffington Post writers (the gatekeepers for credentials) ONLY if they are negative towards our current CiC. Only.

Maybe he will have a come to Gen. Smedley Butler moment and openly discuss he SEAL team assissinations, really working for ......well, you know.......tRump and all the other people that attended the Clinton wedding....or was it Malena Morgans weddingn?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

What a mess
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:32 pm
"An attack on the press or an attack on the Department of Justice, or to imply that there are dirty cops at the FBI or to ignore the intelligence community, I think, really undermines our institutions," McRaven told USA TODAY in an interview about his memoir, Sea Stories: My Life in Special Operations, out Tuesday. "And that makes me fearful of the future direction of the nation."
Forever, this is what YOU posted, because REAL American humans KILL other humans.........b/c politicians told them too.
So, who brought politics into the discussion, originally? exactly

Perhaps I/we should re-evaluate YOUR post and it's quote and take it to NOT be a condemnation of ALL our institutions when "attacking" the press. Or where our mission millions went missing?

Mcraven wants a "free" press to be approved by CNN/CBS and Huffington Post writers (the gatekeepers for credentials) ONLY if they are negative towards our current CiC. Only.

Maybe he will have a come to Gen. Smedley Butler moment and openly discuss he SEAL team assissinations, really working for ......well, you know.......tRump and all the other people that attended the Clinton wedding....or was it Malena Morgans weddingn?
....in your opinion....
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:35 pm

Hi Russell! I remember when Ronald Reagan was thought to be the Antichrist!!! What do you care...you are a non believer.....I don’t “believe” Brooklyn is serious but he can speak for himself!

Welcome back!!

Well, some people still believe it to be true:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

How many right wingers out there are eager to fight Trump's war of colonial imperialist terrorism in Iran?

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Iraq isn’t happy with Trump who today sounds like a middle schooler and not fir the first time.

In other news Deutsch Bank employees tagged the Trumps as likely money launderers back in 2016 because of suspicious transactions. They reported it but management failed to send the required reports to the regulators. Wonder if they will get yet another big fine
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

- money laundering -

That certainly fits within the Constitution's "high crimes and misdemeanors" standards for impeachment and removal of the liar-in-chief.

wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Eighty Percent (80%) of Amash's votes were in lockstep with the "party-line". And he is one the few Republicans who's been consistently in line with Reagan Conservatism.

So the Democrat POTUS (yes he was and often acts like one) and a Congressman that eschews whatever principles he once had,attack an honest,loyal party member.

Further evidence that the inmates have taken over the asylum.

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch ... j_20190520
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Anybody around here willing to raise a hand and support these grotesque actions by Dear Leader?

Our president plans to celebrate Memorial Day by pardoning war criminals who murdered civilians.

"Trump has previously called Golsteyn, who admitted to the summary execution of an unarmed Afghan, a "U.S. military hero" after seeing him on "Fox & Friends" as well. The Marine snipers, who were court-martialed for urinating on Taliban soldiers, were represented by former Trump attorney John Dowd and the former Blackwater contractor, Nick Slatten, is connected to Trump crony Erik Prince (the brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos).

People who have been paying attention undoubtedly knew that these would be crimes for which Trump would be thrilled to issue a pardon. After all, he ran as a big fan of torture and war crimes in the 2016 campaign.

Trump repeatedly proclaimed that he loved waterboarding, and promised to do "a lot more than that" as president. He insisted that torture works, adding that "if it doesn't work they deserve it anyway for what they do to us.” He hinted broadly that he would even consider beheading, because his entire "strategy" to combat ISIS was to be even more brutal than they were."

Plenary pardon power in this whack-jobs hands has turned into a cruel cudgel he uses to further stoke his hate-filled messaging.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

BOO EFFING HOO."I'm gonna tell my mommy on you". Fox Trot Kilmeade is upset that Mayor Pete "stacked the deck with his friends and relatives".Trump is close to firing Fox News.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/05 ... ktail_Hour
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Trunp is it close to a reaganite as numerous folks that were close to him have stated
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

OCanada wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 5:01 pm Trunp is it close to a reaganite as numerous folks that were close to him have stated[/b][/u]
QUE?
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Bolton has one child,a daughter.So when his euphemistically labeled "regime change" begins,she'll be the first to go to Iraq.Rudy's kids will follow suit as will all 5 of VSG's legitimate progeny.Eric loves to kill animals,especially those on the endangered species list.But does that gutless twerp have the cojones to kill an actual,factual human being? :roll:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Pretty interesting article on our Man at the NSC and Trump's ear:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/letter-f ... fight-iran
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
CU88

Post by CU88 »

The White House
@WhiteHouse

"We've just reached an agreement with Canada and Mexico, and we'll be selling our product into those countries without the imposition of tariffs or major tariffs."

— President @realDonaldTrump announces huge wins for American farming, aluminum, and steel!

It took a lot of hard work and bluster, but he’s almost got North American trade back to where it was before he broke it.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “POLITICS”