NESCAC

D3 Mens Lacrosse
Laxattackjack

Re: NESCAC

Post by Laxattackjack »

Motorman wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:11 pm
SouthieLax wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:03 pm Another rough day for the Laxattackjack and Choochoo crew as Middlebury blows out #4 and previously undefeated St. Lawrence. They are so terrible and overrated yet sit at 5-2 in conference and now have a win over a higher ranked team than any team down South has pulled off this year. Their losses are three top-10 teams, a Babson team that is easily top-15 and Hamilton (better team than Lynchburg). Marathon, not a sprint.
Pretty tough to question the South unless Salisbury has been moved from Maryland. Have beaten 7 teams from 2023 NCAA tournament plus Stevenson in first 13 games. Nothing less than a 5 goal spread. 20 Nat Finals in last 30 years. Enough said regarding the South.
salisbury is in a group all by themselves. i have seen my os the top 10 teams in person this year and salisbury is the best in D3. anything can happen and maybe they have a bad day, but a repeat is likely
PioJimmy

Post by PioJimmy »

bonesnjnts wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:39 am Trinity continues to roll. Got a goalie who is hot and not getting much pub about it. Told you all the goalie room at Trinity was fine.

They play chippy and the refs dont like it.

Only 4 more league gamesand they actually have a chance for a home game in the first round. Last 3/4 games on the road so there's that.
Not saying its a lock at all, but as a Bantam dad fun to think about the upside right now.

Hottest team in the NESCAC. Might be the team no one wants to play in the tournament.

Bones, really liking what you have to say here.

As I have stated on the forum before, I am a huge 'CAC guy (as we all are), but really big focus on the CT teams.

Last night I watched the livestream of the Wesleyan/Trinity game, and I was shocked. My estimation was that the Cards were going to steam roll the Bantams, I did not think there would be much of a game in the first place. Boy was I wrong. Trinity is operating as a high level D3 team right now, very gritty big d middies, great offense, and best of all superb goaltending and close defending. (along with face-off wins, two great LSMs, possible better coaching, etc etc.) Craziest thing about this team is that most of the roster is very young, fresh/sophs. WOAH. Seriously bright future for this team in my opinion.

I think we should start talking Trinity on the forum, they have the hot hand in the 'CAC right now, and yes, they are the bad boys of the league, so what?
We know Tufts is going to beat Bates, Bowdoin makes Colby look like a middle school program. Liking the trinity conversations as an avid 'CAC fan.

Being a Fairfield U graduate, I can tell you I made my fair share down to Hartford during my college days, for 2000 people the school is something else. Hopefully those guys on the team right now can keep the natural lights in the fridge for the next few weeks and shock the conference, I believe most people had them ending pretty low down. I am sure the newly crowned "Kings of Connecticut" are riding high after lasts nights game.

Let me know your thoughts on this
- PioJim :D
SouthieLax

Post by SouthieLax »

SouthieLax wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:03 pm Another rough day for the Laxattackjack and Choochoo crew as Middlebury blows out #4 and previously undefeated St. Lawrence. They are so terrible and overrated yet sit at 5-2 in conference and now have a win over a higher ranked team than any team down South has pulled off this year. Their losses are three top-10 teams, a Babson team that is easily top-15 and Hamilton (better team than Lynchburg). Marathon, not a sprint.
Pretty tough to question the South unless Salisbury has been moved from Maryland. Have beaten 7 teams from 2023 NCAA tournament plus Stevenson in first 13 games. Nothing less than a 5 goal spread. 20 Nat Finals in last 30 years. Enough said regarding the South.
It was a factual statement, that’s all. RPI has beaten #2 RIT and Middlebury has beaten #3 St. Lawrence. Salisbury is the clear favorite to repeat but their best wins are against #8, #9, #15 and #17. Not exactly murderers row, not suggesting they aren’t the top team but they haven’t played the current Top-8. And the rest of the South? CNU did beat Dickinson but lost to everyone else. And that Dickinson team is the ultimate paper tiger. Wins over #14 Stevens and #20 Roanoke, blown out by CNU and nothing else.
VTLaxGuy

Post by VTLaxGuy »

PioJimmy wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:48 pm
bonesnjnts wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:39 am Trinity continues to roll. Got a goalie who is hot and not getting much pub about it. Told you all the goalie room at Trinity was fine.

They play chippy and the refs dont like it.

Only 4 more league gamesand they actually have a chance for a home game in the first round. Last 3/4 games on the road so there's that.
Not saying its a lock at all, but as a Bantam dad fun to think about the upside right now.

Hottest team in the NESCAC. Might be the team no one wants to play in the tournament.

Bones, really liking what you have to say here.

As I have stated on the forum before, I am a huge 'CAC guy (as we all are), but really big focus on the CT teams.

Last night I watched the livestream of the Wesleyan/Trinity game, and I was shocked. My estimation was that the Cards were going to steam roll the Bantams, I did not think there would be much of a game in the first place. Boy was I wrong. Trinity is operating as a high level D3 team right now, very gritty big d middies, great offense, and best of all superb goaltending and close defending. (along with face-off wins, two great LSMs, possible better coaching, etc etc.) Craziest thing about this team is that most of the roster is very young, fresh/sophs. WOAH. Seriously bright future for this team in my opinion.

I think we should start talking Trinity on the forum, they have the hot hand in the 'CAC right now, and yes, they are the bad boys of the league, so what?
We know Tufts is going to beat Bates, Bowdoin makes Colby look like a middle school program. Liking the trinity conversations as an avid 'CAC fan.

Being a Fairfield U graduate, I can tell you I made my fair share down to Hartford during my college days, for 2000 people the school is something else. Hopefully those guys on the team right now can keep the natural lights in the fridge for the next few weeks and shock the conference, I believe most people had them ending pretty low down. I am sure the newly crowned "Kings of Connecticut" are riding high after lasts nights game.

Let me know your thoughts on this
- PioJim :D
I've always been intrigued by Trinity athletics.

The Bantams have had at least a share of the NESCAC football championship in 5 of the last 7 seasons played (COVID took one year away). They have been NESCAC hockey champions 5 times in the last 8 seasons played (and they were the runner up twice), they just won the basketball championship this winter....clearly they're a department that knows how to support athletics, yet lacrosse success has been hard to come by.

Maybe they figured something out? Maybe they've zeroed in on the right kind of kid to recruit that fits Trinity best? Maybe admin has realized that they needed to support lacrosse more than they had been? Or maybe it's a total lightning in a bottle situation??? - whatever it is, its nice to see another team in the league playing at the level the Bantams are at. I too hope it keeps up.
StevieUAlum

Post by StevieUAlum »

SouthieLax wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:46 pm
It was a factual statement, that’s all. RPI has beaten #2 RIT and Middlebury has beaten #3 St. Lawrence. Salisbury is the clear favorite to repeat but their best wins are against #8, #9, #15 and #17. Not exactly murderers row, not suggesting they aren’t the top team but they haven’t played the current Top-8. And the rest of the South? CNU did beat Dickinson but lost to everyone else. And that Dickinson team is the ultimate paper tiger. Wins over #14 Stevens and #20 Roanoke, blown out by CNU and nothing else.

To be blunt, there is not a single Top 8 team that is stopping Salisbury 1st midfield and not a single defenseman that will hold Jude Brown under 2-4 points.

They have the best goalie and arguably the best fogo who btw subdued Mason Kohn (the now Syracuse FOGO) in the Natty.

Even insuating they aren't the clear cut best team is just so outrageous.
JumboFan4

Post by JumboFan4 »

StevieUAlum wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:28 pm

To be blunt, there is not a single Top 8 team that is stopping Salisbury 1st midfield and not a single defenseman that will hold Jude Brown under 2-4 points.

They have the best goalie and arguably the best fogo who btw subdued Mason Kohn (the now Syracuse FOGO) in the Natty.

Even insuating they aren't the clear cut best team is just so outrageous.
Did they teach the meanings of works like 'subdued' during your days at Stevenson? Check your stats on that last laugher of a comment.
I drive a Dodge Stratus.
Motorman

Post by Motorman »

If we are going with facts then we must consider the ranking for each week, as you know it changes. The ranking for every Salisbury opponent goes down once they play. You can actually thank Salisbury for your higher ranking, opponents lose and you go up. BTW, only one ranking has not changed since preseason hasn’t changed. Take a guess.
SteelEngine88

Post by SteelEngine88 »

Updated NESCAC power rankings:

1) Bowdoin - the clear, consistent #1 team in the NESCAC. Strong at every position with seemingly good coaching as well. Suspensions from freshman hazing incident have not seemed to slow this team down, makes me think the freshman might have liked it.
2) tufts - strongest talent and greatest ability when at their peak. Sloppy play in bad weather and turnovers from the offense seem to be killing them. Coach is a prick and it’s comical the fellas canceled their formal after a tough loss (didn’t get their money back either— double L). Defense are a bunch of phonies, depends on whether they decide they want to show up or not. Struggles to get tail off the field could be leading to their lapse in play on the field
3) Trinity - where did these fellas come from, and what are they putting in the water in Hartford? They have created a mean, gritty, punch you in the face and take your girlfriend while your sister is watching type of team. Toughest defense in the league with the best goalkeeper. Offense is very successful in zone but seems to be having some struggles verses the man D. We’ll see if they can keep up this heater as the season rounds off, but I’m not betting against the bants.
4) Williams - Would be winless in the NESCAC without western mass refs, but gotta give them credit for getting away with some dirty wins. The poor coach is going to be broke at this rate if he has to keep paying off the stripes as much as he has been.
5) Wesleyan - long lengthy poles which cause chaos for opposing zone offenses, great shooters on offense but continuous struggles in net and from the coaching box (figure it out, Raba). Rumored to be an unphysical and mentally soft team, that seemed to be proven in Hartford last night. Back to back years, the bants relentlessly choke out the cards in a game for the ages. This team’s lack of getting tail is becoming more and more evident with each game
6) Amherst - solid team all around, but no teams out of the top 5 are super relevant even considering the conference could be wide open. Not many stand out players, I don’t think this team has what it takes to win a NESCAC playoff game
7) Hamilton - very solid team and have been impressed with their continuos success as a program throughout the past few seasons. They have a brick wall in net but the rest of the defense stands by and watches opposing teams tear down their wall faster than Gorbachev. Another very young team, I doubt we’ll see a NESCAC playoff win this season, but very solid future for the conts.
8) Middlebury - weak, fraudulent team this season. What a fall from grace. This program is collapsing at a rate faster than Wesleyan
9) Conn - not worth my time to write a review, they’re about as good a Vermont High school team
10) Bates - lots of progress from last season, but wins will forever be a rare occurrence for the bobcats. The school is full of losers with losing mindsets, and some things will never change. Forever the “ugly fat girl” of the NESCAC
11) Colby - my first thought after watching their past few games is to compare them to a high school lacrosse team, however I think that it’s insulting to do so considering my daughters team would blow them out of the water. Poverty program and even with the best coaches in the game, some things will never change. Best of luck to coach B with turning things around in Waterville.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

SteelEngine88 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:44 pm Updated NESCAC power rankings:

1) Bowdoin - the clear, consistent #1 team in the NESCAC. Strong at every position with seemingly good coaching as well. Suspensions from freshman hazing incident have not seemed to slow this team down, makes me think the freshman might have liked it.
2) tufts - strongest talent and greatest ability when at their peak. Sloppy play in bad weather and turnovers from the offense seem to be killing them. Coach is a prick and it’s comical the fellas canceled their formal after a tough loss (didn’t get their money back either— double L). Defense are a bunch of phonies, depends on whether they decide they want to show up or not. Struggles to get tail off the field could be leading to their lapse in play on the field
3) Trinity - where did these fellas come from, and what are they putting in the water in Hartford? They have created a mean, gritty, punch you in the face and take your girlfriend while your sister is watching type of team. Toughest defense in the league with the best goalkeeper. Offense is very successful in zone but seems to be having some struggles verses the man D. We’ll see if they can keep up this heater as the season rounds off, but I’m not betting against the bants.
4) Williams - Would be winless in the NESCAC without western mass refs, but gotta give them credit for getting away with some dirty wins. The poor coach is going to be broke at this rate if he has to keep paying off the stripes as much as he has been.
5) Wesleyan - long lengthy poles which cause chaos for opposing zone offenses, great shooters on offense but continuous struggles in net and from the coaching box (figure it out, Raba). Rumored to be an unphysical and mentally soft team, that seemed to be proven in Hartford last night. Back to back years, the bants relentlessly choke out the cards in a game for the ages. This team’s lack of getting tail is becoming more and more evident with each game
6) Amherst - solid team all around, but no teams out of the top 5 are super relevant even considering the conference could be wide open. Not many stand out players, I don’t think this team has what it takes to win a NESCAC playoff game
7) Hamilton - very solid team and have been impressed with their continuos success as a program throughout the past few seasons. They have a brick wall in net but the rest of the defense stands by and watches opposing teams tear down their wall faster than Gorbachev. Another very young team, I doubt we’ll see a NESCAC playoff win this season, but very solid future for the conts.
8) Middlebury - weak, fraudulent team this season. What a fall from grace. This program is collapsing at a rate faster than Wesleyan
9) Conn - not worth my time to write a review, they’re about as good a Vermont High school team
10) Bates - lots of progress from last season, but wins will forever be a rare occurrence for the bobcats. The school is full of losers with losing mindsets, and some things will never change. Forever the “ugly fat girl” of the NESCAC
11) Colby - my first thought after watching their past few games is to compare them to a high school lacrosse team, however I think that it’s insulting to do so considering my daughters team would blow them out of the water. Poverty program and even with the best coaches in the game, some things will never change. Best of luck to coach B with turning things around in Waterville.
Gotta put Bowdoin at the top at this juncture. Name calling a coach is just a Dbag move so, well you're a Dbag...and he has the Bos squarely in the mix for home field. Don't sleep on Midd, they are talented but, without question have definitely underachieved expectations, Amhearst, very solid, Wes, a lot of senior and super senior leadership, Hamilton very scrappy, impressed w what I've seen, Trinity talented but a bit young and undisciplined from what I've seen. The rest, not a whole lot to report. BIG weekend!!
ToeDipper78

Post by ToeDipper78 »

These need to be used on all NESCAC game feeds under the team names.
Backlax

Post by Backlax »

Kind of shocked that a team that lives by the zone lost to a team that played a zone.

Tarnow NESCAC COY! Salisbury roots run deep.
snowbunnylover

Post by snowbunnylover »

Totally agree with this.

1 - Bowdoin is actually a wagon, as much as it suprises me how much joy they got from making thier freshmen do an elephant walk while the upperclassmen fondled eachother, they get it done on the field. Off the field probably not at all, have you seen the roster photos. Leading scorer looks like the Clown from It. Im blacked out on a Thursday and those guys will all make over 6 figures, so I can’t be too insulting.

2 - Tufts is obviously always going to be the gold standard for d3. Story about the formal is hilarious and I’m pretty sure the coach has his wife lay outfits out before each game so he can look pretty. The dudes are pretty weird and say some questionable chirps, you think that they were created from the hand of god himself from the IG reels they post, but really they turn the ball over 80 times a game and shoot it 100. Still beasts on the field tho, just weird kids off

3 - I don’t even know how Trinity is in the Nescac. They are pretty gross at lacrosse and pretty sure those guys booze like they are in an Alabama fraternity. The entire team defintley didn’t have the 4.0 GPA or 1550 SAT score required to get into Trinity and it’s really just a bunch of meatheads who like to play lax and get destroyed everytime there’s not a stick in their hand. Defintley would like to go here as the parties are sick and the team is on the ups, guys probably have normal sense of humor unlike the tufts guys who make Fortnite jokes

4 - Williams honestly think these dudes have no individual talent and are coached amazing. Probably not really fun on the weekends but heard you can catch the captains on the dye table here and there when they aren’t studying for macro, those tight adidas jerseys aren’t doing them to well as half the team has love handles bursting out of them.

5 - Wesleyan a bunch of guys who just like being guys and are fine with never seeing a women in their life. Kinda a weird brotherhood and suprising how underwhelming they are considering Raba is one of the most historical coaches in the league. Bus ride home from Trinity was probably depressing but not as depressing as the 30 rack and Netflix TV shows they watch every Saturday night since the rest of the schools population is non existent. Heard one kid just ate the sister insults from the Trinity douches, gotta do better

6 - Amherst weirdly irrelevant team this year. Don’t really have much words but I bet they will be solid as always, kids are a lot more normal and smart but the parties are terrible and I heard that it’s like a highschool. Is D3 lacrosse really worth it that much?

7 - Hamilton happy for these beauties in upstate NY. Having a good season with a sick keeper and all around good dudes. Heard a story about thier senior captain getting kicked out of Pike at Syracuse and then whaling on a frat bro, not much to do but look at the location. Beat Lynchburg and then barely squeeze into the playoffs seems like the mindset they have.

8 - Middlebury they really can’t get it together. I don’t know if it’s because the ganja is legal up in Vermont but it seems like these guys are more focused on ripping bingus and using their dads visa to go skiing every weekend. Honestly sad that with all that talent they’d rather spend it cooked out of thier minds talking about the meaning of life. You would think alchol is illegal and girls don’t go to school there with all the negative tail these guys get. Pathetic.

9 - Conn has to stop posting about Rainville. He’s gone. Don’t know much about these dudes besides every recruiting class they get 2/12 of the kids know how to shoot the ball, I’m pretty sure Sacred Heart has a lower acceptance rate. New London is a great place with lots to do but these boys just spend time trapping in new London bars and doing military workouts. Funny considering everyone had them ranked 4th and now they would probably be in a barn burner with Eastern Connecticut State University. Rainy was a gosh darn man rocket tho.

10 - Bates I hate these guys. Never heard people who talk more trash and can’t back it up, so bad they lost to Conn and the Camels could finally have a happy beer for the first time in their season. Surrounded in an actual town straight out of breaking bad, these guys never seem to have anything going on besides losing games and talking about “we will be so raw in two years” again, was d3 lacrosse that important?

11 - Colby why is there a 15 million dollar athletic facility and you couldn’t beat a Minessota public high school? Come on boys. With that said deemed the nicest dudes in the league with great futures. Heard the snow darties are fun until you realize the girl you’ve been dancing with the entire time is actually a dude.
ah23

Post by ah23 »

StevieUAlum wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:28 pm They have the best goalie and arguably the best fogo who btw subdued Mason Kohn (the now Syracuse FOGO) in the Natty.
Two very unserious takes, one of which even uses made up stats.

What are we even doing here?
ergit

Post by ergit »

snowbunnylover wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Totally agree with this.

1 - Bowdoin is actually a wagon, as much as it suprises me how much joy they got from making thier freshmen do an elephant walk while the upperclassmen fondled eachother, they get it done on the field. Off the field probably not at all, have you seen the roster photos. Leading scorer looks like the Clown from It. Im blacked out on a Thursday and those guys will all make over 6 figures, so I can’t be too insulting.

2 - Tufts is obviously always going to be the gold standard for d3. Story about the formal is hilarious and I’m pretty sure the coach has his wife lay outfits out before each game so he can look pretty. The dudes are pretty weird and say some questionable chirps, you think that they were created from the hand of god himself from the IG reels they post, but really they turn the ball over 80 times a game and shoot it 100. Still beasts on the field tho, just weird kids off

3 - I don’t even know how Trinity is in the Nescac. They are pretty gross at lacrosse and pretty sure those guys booze like they are in an Alabama fraternity. The entire team defintley didn’t have the 4.0 GPA or 1550 SAT score required to get into Trinity and it’s really just a bunch of meatheads who like to play lax and get destroyed everytime there’s not a stick in their hand. Defintley would like to go here as the parties are sick and the team is on the ups, guys probably have normal sense of humor unlike the tufts guys who make Fortnite jokes

4 - Williams honestly think these dudes have no individual talent and are coached amazing. Probably not really fun on the weekends but heard you can catch the captains on the dye table here and there when they aren’t studying for macro, those tight adidas jerseys aren’t doing them to well as half the team has love handles bursting out of them.

5 - Wesleyan a bunch of guys who just like being guys and are fine with never seeing a women in their life. Kinda a weird brotherhood and suprising how underwhelming they are considering Raba is one of the most historical coaches in the league. Bus ride home from Trinity was probably depressing but not as depressing as the 30 rack and Netflix TV shows they watch every Saturday night since the rest of the schools population is non existent. Heard one kid just ate the sister insults from the Trinity douches, gotta do better

6 - Amherst weirdly irrelevant team this year. Don’t really have much words but I bet they will be solid as always, kids are a lot more normal and smart but the parties are terrible and I heard that it’s like a highschool. Is D3 lacrosse really worth it that much?

7 - Hamilton happy for these beauties in upstate NY. Having a good season with a sick keeper and all around good dudes. Heard a story about thier senior captain getting kicked out of Pike at Syracuse and then whaling on a frat bro, not much to do but look at the location. Beat Lynchburg and then barely squeeze into the playoffs seems like the mindset they have.

8 - Middlebury they really can’t get it together. I don’t know if it’s because the ganja is legal up in Vermont but it seems like these guys are more focused on ripping bingus and using their dads visa to go skiing every weekend. Honestly sad that with all that talent they’d rather spend it cooked out of thier minds talking about the meaning of life. You would think alchol is illegal and girls don’t go to school there with all the negative tail these guys get. Pathetic.

9 - Conn has to stop posting about Rainville. He’s gone. Don’t know much about these dudes besides every recruiting class they get 2/12 of the kids know how to shoot the ball, I’m pretty sure Sacred Heart has a lower acceptance rate. New London is a great place with lots to do but these boys just spend time trapping in new London bars and doing military workouts. Funny considering everyone had them ranked 4th and now they would probably be in a barn burner with Eastern Connecticut State University. Rainy was a gosh darn man rocket tho.

10 - Bates I hate these guys. Never heard people who talk more trash and can’t back it up, so bad they lost to Conn and the Camels could finally have a happy beer for the first time in their season. Surrounded in an actual town straight out of breaking bad, these guys never seem to have anything going on besides losing games and talking about “we will be so raw in two years” again, was d3 lacrosse that important?

11 - Colby why is there a 15 million dollar athletic facility and you couldn’t beat a Minessota public high school? Come on boys. With that said deemed the nicest dudes in the league with great futures. Heard the snow darties are fun until you realize the girl you’ve been dancing with the entire time is actually a dude.
Why does it seem to me that the quality of posts has deteriorated largely at the hands of people who have joined in the last two years. Every time I see a dumb post, I check the profile and see they’ve joined days earlier. Posts are often negative, disrespectful and a poor attempt at humour, with this last post being a perfect example.
BallHunt

Post by BallHunt »

ergit wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:18 am

Totally agree with this.

Why does it seem to me that the quality of posts has deteriorated largely at the hands of people who have joined in the last two years. Every time I see a dumb post, I check the profile and see they’ve joined days earlier. Posts are often negative, disrespectful and a poor attempt at humour, with this last post being a perfect example.
Has been a plague this year. Lots of axes to grind I suppose.
poster formerly know as "wherestheslide"
choochooCharlie

Post by choochooCharlie »

Toughen up and take the good with the bad. The NESCAC has been great for so long, and some of the fans (including here), coaches and sidelines haven’t been modest about it. This is a #downyear, and some of that which was sown, now must be reaped. I don’t care to dance on the NESCAC’s proverbial grave, but I do find humor in the pushback that is happening as people merely state some of the negative facts.
justanotherperson

Post by justanotherperson »

ergit wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:18 am

Totally agree with this.

If you want to toxic, check out the BOTC lax forum which is mostly youth based and out of LI. The stuff on there makes this seem like a tea party. I had actually had to stop reading it a few years back because it got so bad because you can post anonymously. Maybe LI people are migrating from there as their kids age out of youth and end up at some of these schools.

But to a larger point, with it being a down year for the 'CAC and parity the key word for this season, it will always stimulate conversation. Previous years it was always who is going to upset Tufts and who is playing for second. But parity doesnt mean the 'CAC should be buried; certainly still a conference that will be relevant for years to come and will prpbably rebound from some very uneven play this year.
liongoes

Post by liongoes »

choochooCharlie wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:59 am Toughen up and take the good with the bad. The NESCAC has been great for so long, and some of the fans (including here), coaches and sidelines haven’t been modest about it. This is a #downyear, and some of that which was sown, now must be reaped. I don’t care to dance on the NESCAC’s proverbial grave, but I do find humor in the pushback that is happening as people merely state some of the negative facts.
"I don’t care to dance on the NESCAC’s proverbial grave"

pretty quick scan says that you're a CNU fan who spends 99% of their time trolling about the NESCAC, so
choochooCharlie

Post by choochooCharlie »

liongoes wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:00 am
choochooCharlie wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:59 am Toughen up and take the good with the bad. The NESCAC has been great for so long, and some of the fans (including here), coaches and sidelines haven’t been modest about it. This is a #downyear, and some of that which was sown, now must be reaped. I don’t care to dance on the NESCAC’s proverbial grave, but I do find humor in the pushback that is happening as people merely state some of the negative facts.
"I don’t care to dance on the NESCAC’s proverbial grave"

pretty quick scan says that you're a CNU fan who spends 99% of their time trolling about the NESCAC, so
Is there something you would like to say about the other 7 lines of my post? Or were you just here to cherry pick 1 of them? A bit of a more thorough scan of my posts would show you that those NESCAC ones you tallied are mainly back and forths about my prediction that Middlebury wouldn’t be strong this year. Which, even as it came to fruition, proved my last line that you ignored, the push back I and others received against facts.
D3LaxFan2

Post by D3LaxFan2 »

BallHunt wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:27 am Has been a plague this year. Lots of axes to grind I suppose.
Does this site have any Admins/Moderators, or any sort of community post standards?

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”