Progressive Ideology

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Progressive Ideology

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

holmes435 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:36 pm
6ftstick wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:50 pm
OCanada wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:43 pm Actually wages in the final analysis are not based on market levels.

To that point South Carolina lured Boeing to love some operations from Washington because they would lower their costs eg wages
Did you see where—Today—Governor Cuomo RIGHTED the wrong you told me I was lying about the other day. You know where NY democrats authorized 27 million for college tuitions for ILLEGAL immigrants yet denied them for the Children of fallen vets. Guess I wasn't wrong.

https://www.syracuse.com/politics/2019/ ... ldren.html
I told you you were lying about it the other day - viewtopic.php?f=66&t=383&p=40726#p40726

Gold Star families who weren't killed in combat could already apply for those tuitions undocumented (illegals and future citizens alike) could apply for. They already had GI bill benefits. They were never DENIED the same tuition supposedly "Illegals" get.

Now Gold Star families get free tuition regardless of how the serviceman or woman was killed. While I agree with the idea in theory, it's unfunded and coming directly from your pocket because it was a political gotcha instead of part of the normal budget process.

You've got increased spending with no increase in .gov revenues. The MO of Republicans to score political points.

You lied about the bills.
Yep
“I wish you would!”
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:03 pm
foreverlax wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:58 am
What I do find somewhat ironic - these owners are likely hard core Rs.....while many tend to make this all about Ds getting votes.
Seriously? Can you tell the likely political party of all business owners, or just the crab picking industry? So I guess Dungeness crab boat owners, being on the west coast, are all likely Ds? :roll:

Tell you what - I’ll delete this post mocking your insanely ridiculous comment if you edit the original comment out of your post. Deal?
Waterman and those officiated owners are Rs...we are talking about the eastern shore, per the link.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:39 pm
holmes435 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:36 pm
6ftstick wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:50 pm
OCanada wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:43 pm Actually wages in the final analysis are not based on market levels.

To that point South Carolina lured Boeing to love some operations from Washington because they would lower their costs eg wages
Did you see where—Today—Governor Cuomo RIGHTED the wrong you told me I was lying about the other day. You know where NY democrats authorized 27 million for college tuitions for ILLEGAL immigrants yet denied them for the Children of fallen vets. Guess I wasn't wrong.

https://www.syracuse.com/politics/2019/ ... ldren.html
I told you you were lying about it the other day - viewtopic.php?f=66&t=383&p=40726#p40726

Gold Star families who weren't killed in combat could already apply for those tuitions undocumented (illegals and future citizens alike) could apply for. They already had GI bill benefits. They were never DENIED the same tuition supposedly "Illegals" get.

Now Gold Star families get free tuition regardless of how the serviceman or woman was killed. While I agree with the idea in theory, it's unfunded and coming directly from your pocket because it was a political gotcha instead of part of the normal budget process.

You've got increased spending with no increase in .gov revenues. The MO of Republicans to score political points.

You lied about the bills.
Yep
What republicans?

I'm talking about NY state. The democrat run state government put 27 million in the budget for ILLEGAL aliens tuition assistance. And the same democrats BLOCKED a bill that would give tuition assistance to the children of vets killed in action. FACT.

If not why did Cuomo have to do the face saving move yesterday.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

As I said you have zero integrity but like Trump you double down on your lies. Have you seen a doctor lately? Might help to have your memory tested for disease. Not the first and I doubt the last you will tell a falsehood. That is what I know
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

OCanada wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:57 am As I said you have zero integrity but like Trump you double down on your lies. Have you seen a doctor lately? Might help to have your memory tested for disease. Not the first and I doubt the last you will tell a falsehood. That is what I know
You obviously can't discuss the issue so you just throw insults. Does that give you chubby?
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

My final. You lied and then lied again. I don’t care what you think because you don’t think. I don’t engage with no integrity. You're not worth my time or attention. Feel free to mouth off but you don’t matter.
Last edited by OCanada on Tue May 14, 2019 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

FDR and his kind are what made the USA great. That's why they are called the Greatest Generation.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

foreverlax wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:57 am
foreverlax wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:41 am
foreverlax wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:59 am
Boeing stock is rising again (great buy opportunity)
Based on what?

As of today, BA has real risk if it closes below 364, with the major support line at 320. Upside buy should come when a new double top closes at 392...here is where I would consider a partial position.

While in this range, I would be inclined to wait until a more stable bottom has been put it or a clear breakout to the upside.
BA gave a buy signal when it broke out above 388....stock rose to 396.

BA now down to 377, putting in a reversal from the buy signal...if BA closes below 364, it will be taking out a triple bottom support.
BA has tested 364 three times, so there is solid support at that price. The last reversal from 396 to 364 (triple bottom) BA now sits at 381.72, with pre-market trades at 384.65. Earning on 4/24.

This upside move has overhead resistance at 396....for now, it looks like a 30 point range.
BA broke out of a long trading range - the recent high of 396 and 3 previous bottoms at 394. With the recent pullback, BA now sits at 339, breaking the 394 price floor...with gusto.

With these lower highs and lower lows, Boeing sits on it's long term support line....
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:25 am Image

FDR and his kind are what made the USA great. That's why they are called the Greatest Generation.
FDR couldn't get a second look from todays liberal progressive democrat party.

An old white privileged racist billionaire.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

6ftstick wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:36 am
OCanada wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:57 am As I said you have zero integrity but like Trump you double down on your lies. Have you seen a doctor lately? Might help to have your memory tested for disease. Not the first and I doubt the last you will tell a falsehood. That is what I know
You obviously can't discuss the issue so you just throw insults. Does that give you chubby?
Pot meet kettle. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

6ftstick wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:01 am

Just as Ronnie Rayguns wouldn't get a second look from todays Fascist republican party.
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

jhu72 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:39 am

Just as Ronnie Rayguns wouldn't get a second look from todays Fascist republican party.
but the Dems should TOTALLY make those hats.... :lol:

seriously, Trump's panties would get into such a wad - you know he would try to sue....
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Phooey. Every ideal Dems/progressives or whomever believe in today originated with the Founding Fathers and each was popularized by FDR.

Oh by the way, if FDR was so racist, why were football players such as Brown, Grier, and Taylor all named Roosevelt?
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

I've had debates on far right forums with some delusional Republicans who say the one thing they did not like about Reagan was that he was "too liberal". :lol:

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 11:39 am

I've had debates on far right forums with some delusional Republicans who say the one thing they did not like about Reagan was that he was "too liberal". :lol:
Certainly by today's standards.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

You can't make this stuff up.

In an article in the The New Yorker, Mr. Comey Goes to Washington. (2003) Comey claims he was a communist.

and

At the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's annual conference in 2016, Brennan said: “I froze.... This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate." Brennan was responding to a question about barriers to recruiting diverse candidates for the intelligence agencies, including whether past records of activism could hurt someone applying for a clearance later in life.

Brennan called his support of the Communist Party a mere “indiscretion,” and reminded his audience that the Constitution grants free speech.

So we had two former communist sympathizers at the head of the FBI and CIA.

They also are the two most involved deep staters in the Collusion Delusion. What a country
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

6ftstick wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:54 pm You can't make this stuff up.

In an article in the The New Yorker, Mr. Comey Goes to Washington. (2003) Comey claims he was a communist.

and

At the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's annual conference in 2016, Brennan said: “I froze.... This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate." Brennan was responding to a question about barriers to recruiting diverse candidates for the intelligence agencies, including whether past records of activism could hurt someone applying for a clearance later in life.

Brennan called his support of the Communist Party a mere “indiscretion,” and reminded his audience that the Constitution grants free speech.

They also are the two most involved deep staters in the Collusion Delusion. What a country
How old were you when you stopped doing and saying stupid stuff?

How old were you when you realized you had a different opinion over issues you thought were settled in your own mind?
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

foreverlax wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:04 pm

and

How old were you when you realized you had a different opinion over issues you thought were settled in your own mind?
I don't recall being a former director of the FBI or CIA?

Didn't seem to matter in past prosecutions of American communists!

And I've never been a communist sympathizer.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

6ftstick wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:14 pm
foreverlax wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:04 pm

and

I don't recall being a former director of the FBI or CIA? All of that was well before they had those titles

Didn't seem to matter in past prosecutions of American communists! Why should communists be prosecuted for a different view then yours? What laws did they break?

And I've never been a communist sympathizer.Good for you ;)

Return to “POLITICS”