2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
HooDat

Re: 2020 Elections - Off and Running

Post by HooDat »

foreverlax wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:17 pm
HooDat wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:02 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:49 pm Their job is to do the people's business. That is not what they are doing right now.
foreverlax wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:53 pm From here, imho, the fringes have to be eradicated from having influence.....no clue how or when that happens.
^^^^ the BEST meeting of minds I have seen on these boards in quite a while!
80% of the people can agree on 80% of the stuff.
and 100% of the politicians appear to be able to agree to take our money and do nothing to make things better.... :shock:
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

And the Ds will have to add another clown car to the race. :lol:

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/M ... 06471.html
Vail Shootout Champion 2017, 2018
Lake Placid Classic Champion 2018, 2019
Florida Lacrosse Classic Champion 2018 X2, 2019 x2
Who doesn't love ice cream!
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

HooDat wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:26 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:49 pm Their job is to do the people's business. That is not what they are doing right now.
foreverlax wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:53 pm From here, imho, the fringes have to be eradicated from having influence.....no clue how or when that happens.
and 100% of the politicians appear to be able to agree to take our money and do nothing to make things better.... :shock:
Pelosi and company will spend the day reading out loud the Mueller report. :lol:
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

laxman3221 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:53 pm And the Ds will have to add another clown car to the race. :lol:

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/M ... 06471.html
NY Mayor DeBlasio will be driving it.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

The Democrats will LOSE because they don't support her. So much to love about Tulsi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... R8UcnwLH24
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

laxman3221 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:04 pm
HooDat wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:26 pm
Pelosi and company will spend the day reading out loud the Mueller report. :lol:
Excellent....great they are helping those in the Blinder Brigade. :lol:
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:53 am The Democrats will LOSE because they don't support her. So much to love about Tulsi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... R8UcnwLH24
she kinda drives me nuts. SO many topics where I agree with her, and then the occasional one where I just scratch my head....

Most important, is that I believe she is in it for the right reasons - which is why the DNC will never get behind her.....

wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

As a lifelong Republican,I was stunned that this group of "quality" folks was the best the Party could do:

The 2016 candidates.jpeg
The 2016 candidates.jpeg (137.6 KiB) Viewed 2341 times

With today's announcement that BBB (Bloviating Bombastic Bill) has thrown his hat in the ring, the panoply of Democrat candidates ain't much better than those 17 2016 Republican gasbags.Although in retrospect.....

G Carlin What Fools These Mortals Be.jpg
G Carlin What Fools These Mortals Be.jpg (76.42 KiB) Viewed 2341 times
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

So...right now Biden is lapping the field on the Dem side.

There are certainly candidates who I prefer, but it's a bit reassuring that the Dems aren't (yet) looking like their candidate will be on the extreme left.

I'm in the mode of even being willing to pull the lever for an extreme left candidate over Trumpism, but I hope that won't be necessary.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 7:31 am So...right now Biden is lapping the field on the Dem side.

There are certainly candidates who I prefer, but it's a bit reassuring that the Dems aren't (yet) looking like their candidate will be on the extreme left.

I'm in the mode of even being willing to pull the lever for an extreme left candidate over Trumpism, but I hope that won't be necessary.
A lifelong Republican, yet you are commenting about preferential thoughts towards Democratic candidates! OK.....you brought it up. Who else do you prefer over Biden?

Yang? Great choice

Hillary? oh....she is running.

Tulsi? Yup, she sold me after watching the almost 3 hours long podcast with Joe Rogan. Donated and volunteered already. But, enough about me. Whom do you prefer over biden? You pick on tRumps kids. WHat's to like about Hunter, biden's drug testing child of losing the officer thing?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Who else do you prefer over Biden?
That is not the relevant question....who else do you prefer over Trump. Easy

#ABT
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

foreverlax wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 11:26 am
Who else do you prefer over Biden?
That is not the relevant question....who else do you prefer over Trump. Easy

#ABT
Orangeman bad.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:59 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 7:31 am So...right now Biden is lapping the field on the Dem side.

A lifelong Republican, yet you are commenting about preferential thoughts towards Democratic candidates! OK.....you brought it up. Who else do you prefer over Biden?

Yang? Great choice

Tulsi? Yup, she sold me after watching the almost 3 hours long podcast with Joe Rogan. Donated and volunteered already. But, enough about me. Whom do you prefer over biden? You pick on tRumps kids. WHat's to like about Hunter, biden's drug testing child of losing the officer thing?
MDlafan76 is a lifelong Republican? :o Me too!

I'm confused. As far as I know neither Joe Rogan (Is he someone's kid?), any of Trump's legitimate children nor any of Biden's kids are running.What do any candidates children have to do with the process of choosing a President?

Makes me wonder if Obama's daughters influenced people's decision to elect their Dad TWICE or Nixon's kids or the Bush,père ou fils's progeny were the keys ingredients in their Daddy's ascent to the Presidency. Chelsea Clinton seems like a nice woman.Was she the reason her father was elected POTUS?

I humbly suggest you let the kids be kids.But by all means consider the qualities or lack of same the candidates THEMSELVES appeal to you.

Just a thought.
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

wahoomurf wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:03 pm

Yang? Great choice

I'm confused. As far as I know neither Joe Rogan (Is he someone's kid?), any of Trump's legitimate children nor any of Biden's kids are running.What do any candidates children have to do with the process of choosing a President?

Makes me wonder if Obama's daughters influenced people's decision to elect their Dad TWICE or Nixon's kids or the Bush,père ou fils's progeny were the keys ingredients in their Daddy's ascent to the Presidency. Chelsea Clinton seems like a nice woman.Was she the reason her father was elected POTUS?

I humbly suggest you let the kids be kids.But by all means consider the qualities or lack of same the candidates THEMSELVES appeal to you.

Just a thought.
Well, it looks like one candidates child profited tremendously off foreign government when his father was negoatiating trade deals with that particular foreign government. Happen while the son was traveling with his dad on AF2. The deals were with the particular government not with business in that country. Very few others if any had those deals.

Leads directly back to the father who is running.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

laxman3221 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:21 pm

Yang? Great choice

Just a thought.
Well, it looks like one candidates child profited tremendously off foreign government when his father was negoatiating trade deals with that particular foreign government. Happen while the son was traveling with his dad on AF2. The deals were with the particular government not with business in that country. Very few others if any had those deals.

A nothingberger.Who givvzza.No collusion,no obstruction and no TrumpTower.Barr stated and Rudy concurred "that making deals with ANY foreign government is O.K." You're too hard on that kid.
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

wahoomurf wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:46 pm

Yang? Great choice

Just a thought.

A nothingberger.Who givvzza.No collusion,no obstruction and no TrumpTower.Barr stated and Rudy concurred "that making deals with ANY foreign government is O.K." You're too hard on that kid.
But, but the redacted parts. Impeachment. Contempt.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

laxman3221 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:54 pm
wahoomurf wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:46 pm

Yang? Great choice

Just a thought.

But, but the redacted parts. Impeachment. Contempt.
Impeachment is an ugly word,One that IMO should never be used as a method of getting rid of a President.Listening,reading,questioning will better enable folks to vote.Voting is the only viable solution to either keeping or changing the POTUS.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Interesting that those that complain about "whataboutism" the most, use it the most.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

wahoomurf wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:40 pm Listening,reading,questioning will better enable folks to vote.Voting is the only viable solution to either keeping or changing the POTUS.
YEP!

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Yang? Great choice

Let me be real clear: I haven’t seen a single Dem candidate so far that I wouldn’t prefer over Trump.

But there are a whole bunch of folks who are more moderate than the left extremists.

Return to “POLITICS”