jhu06

Re: Johns Hopkins 2024

Post by jhu06 »

norcalhop wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:23 pm
jhu06 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:16 pm
51percentcorn wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:06 pm
JeremyCuse wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:49 pm
51percentcorn wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:29 pm
jhu06 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:08 pm Next summer feels like a biblical portal year. Too much is going to be lost to graduation and you don't want to waste the last of collision on a full rebuild which is what is coming.
I think you will be sorely disappointed. You have the last drips and drabs from the Ivies cancelling two seasons and teams working through overly bloated rosters where some freshmen maybe didn't get to play - so the Princeton goalie would appear to be the bell cow and if he is playing another year I am sure Hopkins will inquire as to whether there is a fit there. Most guys are going to use up their 4 years of eligibility at their current school - Zawanda for example - would not be at Duke if not for the 20 season cancelled - we wouldn't have had Mazzone or Chayse etc etc.

Lacrosse is not like football or basketball where players are trying to get noticed for something called the NFL or NBA.
Next year is the last real IVY league mass transfer as nearly two dozen are already in the portal so 06 is actually right. I assume Hopkins will be very active especially for guys like the Princeton goalie Gianforcaro, Hackler, Sandoval etc. That said competition will be extremely fierce as ND, Duke and UVA to a lesser extent lose a lot to graduation. I suspect they will be very active in the portal plus Maryland and Syracuse will be looking to replace Mule and Stevens be it internally or the portal as well. NIL is going to likely play a big role.
I've been wrong before - God knows - but I think you are - in a way - proving my point - low 20's in the portal already doesn't sound like a tsunami to me. I know its early. And as you astutely pointed out - the competition for the name transfers will be fierce. Plus you had to drop down to Sandoval as a notable portal name - FOGO - a little over 50% in 2022 - less than 50 in '23 and then injured - taken all of 24 face-offs in '24. I am sure there will be players from "mid majors" or DIII whatever that have a year and want to play for a different program - possibly win a trophy etc. but compared to the prior two years - I don't see it.
This is where the alumni of the program flex the NIL so that the program doesn't become the ( insert relic of the past ) of the sport. The new college football playoff tv deal gets the rest of the conference $20 million a school a year and the acc gets $13 million a school a year. That probably mostly goes to the football programs, assistant managers of communications, assistant to the managers of communications etc but they're not slowing down in the college sports arms races. The Dukes, the Notre Dames, even the Denvers now who've had success over the last 15-25 years should be seeing those alumni ascend in the world and be able to start contributing the way older generations of acc/Hop alumni who have contributed meaningfully like the Cordish Center and in other major ways. Milliman doesn't strike me like the gladhanding retail politician/fundraiser, but he's had a few years around Homewood to build relationships with program alumni and some onfield success so he should be able to shake those trees.

They've had some weird social media posts-one with some company called OWYN so I'm guessing that's evidence of NIL stuff.

In the 410 I guess David Rubenstein takes over the Orioles tomorrow. My understanding is that he's a Baltimore native, didn't go to Hopkins but has been a major domo in university affairs over the years. Bloomberg is also said to be a new minority owner. Maybe we'll see Hopkins play at Camden.
OWYN makes good protein assuming it's that company
They had the guy from the company speak to the kids so couldn't tell if it was an alum just talking to them or some NIL thing.

I thought Marcus or something had a son that was the NEXT alpha goalie recruit.
norcalhop

Post by norcalhop »

jhu06 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:48 pm
norcalhop wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:23 pm
jhu06 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:16 pm
jhu06 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:08 pm Next summer feels like a biblical portal year. Too much is going to be lost to graduation and you don't want to waste the last of collision on a full rebuild which is what is coming.
I think you will be sorely disappointed. You have the last drips and drabs from the Ivies cancelling two seasons and teams working through overly bloated rosters where some freshmen maybe didn't get to play - so the Princeton goalie would appear to be the bell cow and if he is playing another year I am sure Hopkins will inquire as to whether there is a fit there. Most guys are going to use up their 4 years of eligibility at their current school - Zawanda for example - would not be at Duke if not for the 20 season cancelled - we wouldn't have had Mazzone or Chayse etc etc.

Lacrosse is not like football or basketball where players are trying to get noticed for something called the NFL or NBA.
Next year is the last real IVY league mass transfer as nearly two dozen are already in the portal so 06 is actually right. I assume Hopkins will be very active especially for guys like the Princeton goalie Gianforcaro, Hackler, Sandoval etc. That said competition will be extremely fierce as ND, Duke and UVA to a lesser extent lose a lot to graduation. I suspect they will be very active in the portal plus Maryland and Syracuse will be looking to replace Mule and Stevens be it internally or the portal as well. NIL is going to likely play a big role.
I've been wrong before - God knows - but I think you are - in a way - proving my point - low 20's in the portal already doesn't sound like a tsunami to me. I know its early. And as you astutely pointed out - the competition for the name transfers will be fierce. Plus you had to drop down to Sandoval as a notable portal name - FOGO - a little over 50% in 2022 - less than 50 in '23 and then injured - taken all of 24 face-offs in '24. I am sure there will be players from "mid majors" or DIII whatever that have a year and want to play for a different program - possibly win a trophy etc. but compared to the prior two years - I don't see it.
This is where the alumni of the program flex the NIL so that the program doesn't become the ( insert relic of the past ) of the sport. The new college football playoff tv deal gets the rest of the conference $20 million a school a year and the acc gets $13 million a school a year. That probably mostly goes to the football programs, assistant managers of communications, assistant to the managers of communications etc but they're not slowing down in the college sports arms races. The Dukes, the Notre Dames, even the Denvers now who've had success over the last 15-25 years should be seeing those alumni ascend in the world and be able to start contributing the way older generations of acc/Hop alumni who have contributed meaningfully like the Cordish Center and in other major ways. Milliman doesn't strike me like the gladhanding retail politician/fundraiser, but he's had a few years around Homewood to build relationships with program alumni and some onfield success so he should be able to shake those trees.

They've had some weird social media posts-one with some company called OWYN so I'm guessing that's evidence of NIL stuff.

In the 410 I guess David Rubenstein takes over the Orioles tomorrow. My understanding is that he's a Baltimore native, didn't go to Hopkins but has been a major domo in university affairs over the years. Bloomberg is also said to be a new minority owner. Maybe we'll see Hopkins play at Camden.
OWYN makes good protein assuming it's that company
They had the guy from the company speak to the kids so couldn't tell if it was an alum just talking to them or some NIL thing.

I thought Marcus or something had a son that was the NEXT alpha goalie recruit.
https://www.instagram.com/jhumenslax/p/ ... mg_index=1

Looks like it is. Stands for Only What You Need (OWYN). Plant based protein - I recently started consuming it. Less inflammatory vs the standard dairy version. Good stuff.

As for Marcus, I think the school recruited Dash Lamitee over Marcus' son, Josh who committed to UNC.
The Orfling

Post by The Orfling »

It's not a bonanza out of the Ivies but there are some interesting names beyond Gianforcaro (who is definitely the best). Harvard's Blake at attack is interesting and Campisi is a high-end, highly productive LSM. Princeton's Billings also a good LSM. Cornell's Aidan Blake and Spencer Wirtheim are both productive midfielders. In addition to Hackler from Yale, a good 2-way middie, Nicholas Ramsey was Yale's #1 FOGO last year, above 50%, and would provide nice FOGO depth for a team. And Brown's Connor Theriault would be an interesting goalie option, has been 1st team All-Ivy in the past. He has a "round mound of rebound" Charles Barkley in his more spherical years vibe but is a very good goalie.
norcalhop

Post by norcalhop »

Team shouldn't be opposed to going D3 for FO transfers similar to what Cuse has done for depth.
51percentcorn

Post by 51percentcorn »

norcalhop wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:33 pm Team shouldn't be opposed to going D3 for FO transfers similar to what Cuse has done for depth.
Well Versfeld is an example that they are not opposed - again it's a two way street - the athlete has to want to come to Hopkins and the academic fit has to be there - particulerly if it is a graduate school situation for a transfer.

Yes - next year Hopkins will certainly be unproven at goalie and have a questionmark as to whether Callahan can take the overwhelming majority of faceoffs but at some point don't you have to find out whether program grown or long term talent can play???

Next year (at least on paper as of today) you'll have Webb/Gallinas/Verdi and Cook at the goalie position - with the last 3 having 3 or 4 years of eligibility left (assuming Gallinas and Verdi do not play) and at face-off you'll have Callahan/Lane/Sheppard and incoming freshman Hobot. Lane and Sheppard have not taken a face-off this year and are not likely to in all probability - so therefore 3-4 years of eligibility for those 3. I don't think you can depend on the portal at all - sure I would love to sign Gianfacaro - so would Duke/Notre Dame/Syracuse/UNC to name a few. Penn State is probably one of the very few programs where they would say "we're good".

Have to be extremely mindful of the portal - know what's there and pick your spots. I assumed by "biblical" '06 meant Hopkins realized or attempted activity within the portal. I don't think that is true. They will almost certainly take their swing at the Gianfacaro pinata - if there is a quality face-off man - sure - but you don't need depth and someone to just fill a chair - you have 4 guys already. SSDM jumps out as a potential need - using '16's intel that Ince will not use his last year - at least 4 of the Top 6 are leaving and Raposo/Arteaga could make all 6 on the way out if there isn't a fit to stay. Still, you have 5 names still on the roster that have pretty much never played and Pace/Dicicco and maybe even Liam Burke are potentially targeted for that position so you could still have 8 - though again zero experience.

Otherwise you have guys - time to find out what they can do in '25. It seems like Hopkins "gets" about 3 transfers a year - I for one would be pretty surprised if the ceiling for '25 season transfers was higher than that.
HopFan16

Post by HopFan16 »

51percentcorn wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:56 am
norcalhop wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:33 pm Team shouldn't be opposed to going D3 for FO transfers similar to what Cuse has done for depth.
Well Versfeld is an example that they are not opposed - again it's a two way street - the athlete has to want to come to Hopkins and the academic fit has to be there - particulerly if it is a graduate school situation for a transfer.

Yes - next year Hopkins will certainly be unproven at goalie and have a questionmark as to whether Callahan can take the overwhelming majority of faceoffs but at some point don't you have to find out whether program grown or long term talent can play???

Next year (at least on paper as of today) you'll have Webb/Gallinas/Verdi and Cook at the goalie position - with the last 3 having 3 or 4 years of eligibility left (assuming Gallinas and Verdi do not play) and at face-off you'll have Callahan/Lane/Sheppard and incoming freshman Hobot. Lane and Sheppard have not taken a face-off this year and are not likely to in all probability - so therefore 3-4 years of eligibility for those 3. I don't think you can depend on the portal at all - sure I would love to sign Gianfacaro - so would Duke/Notre Dame/Syracuse/UNC to name a few. Penn State is probably one of the very few programs where they would say "we're good".

Have to be extremely mindful of the portal - know what's there and pick your spots. I assumed by "biblical" '06 meant Hopkins realized or attempted activity within the portal. I don't think that is true. They will almost certainly take their swing at the Gianfacaro pinata - if there is a quality face-off man - sure - but you don't need depth and someone to just fill a chair - you have 4 guys already. SSDM jumps out as a potential need - using '16's intel that Ince will not use his last year - at least 4 of the Top 6 are leaving and Raposo/Arteaga could make all 6 on the way out if there isn't a fit to stay. Still, you have 5 names still on the roster that have pretty much never played and Pace/Dicicco and maybe even Liam Burke are potentially targeted for that position so you could still have 8 - though again zero experience.

Otherwise you have guys - time to find out what they can do in '25. It seems like Hopkins "gets" about 3 transfers a year - I for one would be pretty surprised if the ceiling for '25 season transfers was higher than that.
Burke is definitely an offensive player, and an underrated one at that IMO. Pace and DiCicco though, yes, probably d-mids at the next level along with Chois and Levenberg in the following class.

I would not be surprised if they kick the tires on a goalie, a FOGO, maybe a middie, but they are not going to go overboard. Team/positional/culture/academic fits all are considered. They know better than to completely sell out the future and undermine the depth you have — just look at Rutgers. They took in, what, 14 transfers this year? And yet teams are now triple poling their first midfield because they still don't have an attackman who can do anything. The guys they brought in were not impact players/difference makers. Catastrophically bad decision.

To an earlier point, yes Luke Martin is mixing in a little bit, but it's mostly on the wings. Still it's usually a good sign for his career trajectory if a freshman forces his way onto the field in pretty much any capacity.
jhu06

Post by jhu06 »

Milliman hired Dan Annino from Amherst earlier in his homewood tenure. Jacksonville had some kids from Tufts who made nice transitions from d3 a few years ago when Hopkins played them. I don't think d3 is something he thinks he's above or won't consider. It's interesting to hear the admissions narrative come back. Petro obviously was getting 8th graders and some of the stats in the recruiting videos kids posted back then-even ones who didn't commit in 8th grade were well, not great. Not sure what prompted a rumored change in admissions standards for the program, the losing, the media shaming of early recruiting, or something behind the scenes.

Michigan game notes-I forgot blue trailed 3 different times last year. Weisfelt interestingly is basically 500 in their 3 losses. Crushed by UVA, did well against harvard and 500 against the irish. Also did very well against Maryland last week. 1 goal on 11 shots so not a threat I guess to score off a win.

As 51 pointed out feels like some new faces.
https://mgoblue.com/news/2024/3/26/mens ... 5-showdown
51percentcorn

Post by 51percentcorn »

HopFan16 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:18 am Burke is definitely an offensive player, and an underrated one at that IMO. Pace and DiCicco though, yes, probably d-mids at the next level along with Chois and Levenberg in the following class.

I said maybe because if you look at Burke's '22 highlight video - 11 seconds in there is a quote from the New England Lacrosse Journal "....Sophomore Liam Burke is the team's top short stick defender" and several of his chosen highlights were defensive plays. Might be a way for him to see the field early - with Collison potentially Bauer and a hopefully healthy (that's a big IF so far) English returning - along with the slew of current freshmen that haven't really played.

I quickly looked at the highlights from last year's game. Totally forgot about the domination in the first 10 minutes by Hopkins (Michigan did not have a shot) that was totally changed by an embarrassing 10 man ride leading to a goal from the mid-line. Maybe the worst tactical decision in PM's/JK's tenure. Jesse in the booth was like "What the heck?" though he said it more kindly. Thinking we won't pull out the 10 man like that on Saturday. Another unnecessary last second first half goal by Michigan in that game and Conry and the Wolverines I am sure are practicing better approaches to Degnon who had a literal shooting gallery after giving a simple hitch fake.

BTW - '06 I am not trying to create ANY admissions narrative - what I meant "by fit" was that Hopkins doesn't have a course catalog the size of War and Peace. So when someone is considering transferring to another school for one year and chances are they are not going to be making 6 figures playing lacrosse - maybe they think about what courses they need to take and what degree they want/need.
jhu06

Post by jhu06 »

I have never had an errant overreaction here, at least not in the last 5 minutes, but it makes more sense as a few of you suggested not to really go deep into the portal. PM just got his extension last year, had to go all in this year but at some point the program has to go back to the 4 year cycle with recruiting and developing kids and next year makes more sense.
norcalhop

Post by norcalhop »

Agreed - due to academic limitations, I don't see a significant uptake of transfers. Goalie and FO are certainly positions of interest, however.
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

Can't imagine Milliman doesn't think he already has his 2025 goalie on campus. I'm not saying who it is, but rolling the dice on landing a big fish in a small pond full of predators seems out of character for him.
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
norcalhop

Post by norcalhop »

get it to x wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:11 pm Can't imagine Milliman doesn't think he already has his 2025 goalie on campus. I'm not saying who it is, but rolling the dice on landing a big fish in a small pond full of predators seems out of character for him.
Wasn't that Ierlan?
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

norcalhop wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:00 am
get it to x wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:11 pm Can't imagine Milliman doesn't think he already has his 2025 goalie on campus. I'm not saying who it is, but rolling the dice on landing a big fish in a small pond full of predators seems out of character for him.
Wasn't that Ierlan?
He had the inside track on Chase and he knew his chances were pretty good. With Gianfrocaro? Maybe not so much.
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
HopFan16

Post by HopFan16 »

Still no Angelus on the giant Tewaaraton "watch list," f*cking insane https://www.usalacrosse.com/magazine/co ... watch-list

The reigning Big Ten Player of the Week is tied for 23rd in the country in points per game and 13th in assists and is leading the nation in shooting percentage against the #5 strength of schedule.

Remind 'em this weekend, #23.
51percentcorn

Post by 51percentcorn »

I fail to see how you can draw that conclusion but let's revisit the timeline and some events that helped contribute to the Hopkins goalie dumpster fire - we'll ignore transfers for a second on an inital run through

3/10/20 - Hopkins plays its last game of the 2020 season - roster has 4 goalies on it Giacalone - senior that did not appear in many games and had eligibility remaining Darby - junior incumbent to the position who certainly drew ire from fans with career average 46/7 ish play - Gainey - Sophomore virtually no playing time - Marcille - Freshmen
4/14/20 - We all know what happened that day
4/17/20 - Gainey enter transfer portal as reported by IL
4/27/20 - We all know what happened that day too
5/9/20 - Ty Xanders reports Cole WIlliams has taken his name out of the portal and Giacalone is still on the 2021 roster
7/06/20 - HIghly ranked 4 star recruit for the 21 class Andy Demopolous decommits from Hopkins and commits to Brown
7/31/2020 - Hopkins secures commitment from Jack Webb - 1 month before his senior year at Loyola begins as there is no goalie in the 21 class
8/2020 - 2020 goalie Michael DiMarsico arrives on campus along with the rest of Petro's last recruiting class
10/24/20 - Hopkins secures commitment from Lucas Lawas - goalie from Canada
Sometime in late 2020 or early 2021 - DiMarsico is dismissed from school for a non athletic non academic incident - Men's lacrosse not involved - issue eventually ajuducated in court
Spring 2021 - Giacalone does not return to the team - played in 5 games total - most significant action was relief for Darby against Notre Dame in 2019 NCAAs after Darby surrendered 6 goals to a low scoring team in 12 minutes - Started a game in 2020 and was pulled after 9 minutes while allowing 4 goals on 5 SOG.
1/23/2022 - Lawas decommits at an extremely late date - FWIW - plays significant minutes last year for Marquette - now has only played 23 minutes this year

So a transfer before you are hired, a decision to not return to school and/or the team, 2 decommits and an off the field dismissal - 4 of those things likely before you were ever allowed to set foot on campus and all 5 at the arguably single most important position on the field. You couldn't script a movie to include all that.'

So the bottom line is that in 4 years and 5 transfers - and one year of using a Petro recruit - PJ Verdi is Milliman's first true goalie recruit. Yes he got Jack Webb but it is more than fair to say that Sgt. Friday was an emergency break the glass situation. You can't know for sure how the transfer portal was going to unfold and you needed bodies - you were down to Darby and Marcille.

SO yes I would like Hopkins to get off the goalie transfer carousel as soon as possible. GIven that Webb/Gallinas/Verdi and incoming freshman Cook will have essentially never played - that day might not be here yet.
norcalhop

Post by norcalhop »

51percentcorn wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 pm
I fail to see how you can draw that conclusion but let's revisit the timeline and some events that helped contribute to the Hopkins goalie dumpster fire - we'll ignore transfers for a second on an inital run through

3/10/20 - Hopkins plays its last game of the 2020 season - roster has 4 goalies on it Giacalone - senior that did not appear in many games and had eligibility remaining Darby - junior incumbent to the position who certainly drew ire from fans with career average 46/7 ish play - Gainey - Sophomore virtually no playing time - Marcille - Freshmen
5/9/20 - Ty Xanders reports Cole WIlliams has taken his name out of the portal and Giacalone is still on the 2021 roster
7/06/20 - HIghly ranked 4 star recruit for the 21 class Andy Demopolous decommits from Hopkins and commits to Brown
7/31/2020 - Hopkins secures commitment from Jack Webb - 1 month before his senior year at Loyola begins as there is no goalie in the 21 class
8/2020 - 2020 goalie Michael DiMarsico arrives on campus along with the rest of Petro's last recruiting class
Sometime in late 2020 or early 2021 - DiMarsico is dismissed from school for a non athletic non academic incident - Men's lacrosse not involved - issue eventually ajuducated in court
Spring 2021 - Giacalone does not return to the team - played in 5 games total - most significant action was relief for Darby against Notre Dame in 2019 NCAAs after Darby surrendered 6 goals to a low scoring team in 12 minutes - Started a game in 2020 and was pulled after 9 minutes while allowing 4 goals on 5 SOG.
1/23/2022 - Lawas decommits at an extremely late date - FWIW - plays significant minutes last year for Marquette - now has only played 23 minutes this year

So a transfer before you are hired, a decision to not return to school and/or the team, 2 decommits and an off the field dismissal - 4 of those things likely before you were ever allowed to set foot on campus and all 5 at the arguably single most important position on the field. You couldn't script a movie to include all that.'

So the bottom line is that in 4 years and 5 transfers - and one year of using a Petro recruit - PJ Verdi is Milliman's first true goalie recruit. Yes he got Jack Webb but it is more than fair to say that Sgt. Friday was an emergency break the glass situation. You can't know for sure how the transfer portal was going to unfold and you needed bodies - you were down to Darby and Marcille.

SO yes I would like Hopkins to get off the goalie transfer carousel as soon as possible. GIven that Webb/Gallinas/Verdi and incoming freshman Cook will have essentially never played - that day might not be here yet.
Wow, you might make a great lawyer. This is next level comprehensiveness.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

While we await the hugely important game with Michigan, here’s another article indicating that President Ron Daniels was ahead of the curve in eliminating racist legacy admission preferences at Johns Hopkins.

Examples of institutions ending the practice include Texas A&M University, Purdue University, the California Institute of Technology, Johns Hopkins University, Wesleyan University, the University of Minnesota, and Amherst College. Others, such as MIT, have not used legacy considerations for some time. A list of other selective admissions schools that do not consider legacy status can be found here.

Legacy preference has been sharply criticized for years, by higher education insiders, the general public, and both Democrats and Republicans. However, objections to the practice are gaining momentum as the size of the advantage enjoyed by legacies becomes better known. The tip that legacy applicants receive is not insignificant, although quantifying it is difficult because most schools keep the data from public view.

A 2007 study by Michael Hurwitz, a Harvard student, found legacy applicants were three times more likely to be admitted as equally qualified non-legacy applicants at 30 highly selective colleges.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeltni ... aca5ac6620

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
51percentcorn

Post by 51percentcorn »

With regards to the timeline - I did go back and see that Kirson's services were secured in late May of 2020 - so PM did know he had the potential for 3 goalies in the '22 season before Webb committed - I guess ultimately Darby did not return and Versfeld was added through the portal.
jhu06

Post by jhu06 »

The information here is better than it is on IL or broadcasts. 51s post a few years ago on the difference between maryland and hopkins goalie stats the last decade+ was fantastic as well. I read somewhere that something called a Quint was once a goalie at a school in Baltimore and gets paid to cover the sport. Not sure why we have to see this stuff here first instead of on his broadcasts.

The program has a fundraising campaign going on, 5 days left. $600 gets you sweatpants, $250 gets you a water bottle, $50 gets you a tee shirt without the Hopkins name on it. Interesting list of needs. Love the list of donor names- Connor Delaney had a nice run at homewood, Ryan Brown scored some goals I think, Castro was fun.

https://www.givecampus.com/schools/John ... lenge/?a=1

QuickStick Hopkins 13-8 win over Rutgers last Saturday on BTN was the second-most viewed NCAA lacrosse game of the year, averaging ~42K viewers! Considering it ran against March Madness, this is really impressive + it was the most-viewed NCAA lacrosse telecast in March since the pandemic!

42K btw is low compared to the number of times Carc has viewed spallina highlights or mentioned him this spring.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

norcalhop wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm
51percentcorn wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 pm

Wow, you might make a great lawyer. This is next level comprehensiveness.
A small note, Webb was apparently going to be Brown’s recruit before Demopoulis flipped. He has not yet seen any regular season game action.

The goalie woes long precede this timeline, as we’ve previously discussed. Presumably they will eventually settle better.

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”