Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
laxman3221

Re: The Mueller Report and Impeachment

Post by laxman3221 »

get it to x wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 6:53 pm
old salt wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 6:40 pm
laxman3221 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 6:24 pm Ted Lieu tries to bullsh*t Fox News viewers about Mueller Report, gets schooled by Harris Faulkner.

https://twitter.com/Based_Right/status/ ... 7710269441

Th deer in the headlights look is :lol: :lol:
Was Lieu one of the prosecutors who signed the letter ?

Now you see why Nadler is afraid to let his members question Barr.
Still doesn't top Maxine asking the bankers what they were doing about student loans when Uncle Sugar took them over 8 years ago.
But that doesn't top Guam is going to capsize.

Vail Shootout Champion 2017, 2018
Lake Placid Classic Champion 2018, 2019
Florida Lacrosse Classic Champion 2018 X2, 2019 x2
Who doesn't love ice cream!
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

laxman3221 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:01 pm
laxman3221 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 6:24 pm Ted Lieu tries to bullsh*t Fox News viewers about Mueller Report, gets schooled by Harris Faulkner.

Still doesn't top Maxine asking the bankers what they were doing about student loans when Uncle Sugar took them over 8 years ago.

Spawn of Gerrymandering.
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

laxman3221 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 6:52 pm

Has to be why they wanted staff lawyers to question him. If AOC was on that committee I would tune in for that comedy gold. But Ted might provide enough,
Keep laughing guys, the Fox clip is typical BS...and typical rudeness from their supercilious interviewer.

Yes, the earlier cases were IC not SC, but that doesn't have anything to do with ignoring a subpoena. Nor the fundamental precedent of disclosure of the findings, a bias to transparency not cover-up.

The same bogus argument was made by Jaworski and the Supreme Court ruled he was wrong, forced the disclosure.

Really, what is it that you guys want to keep hidden? Classified? Well, that's why they have a process for such...you don't get to withhold it. Grand jury? There's a process to ask the Judge to decide what should be disclosed, what not.

But no, just more cover-up.

BTW, I'd love to see one of you knuckleheads put your resume up against Lieu's.
Wonder who's more credible on the law? Or cyber security?

https://lieu.house.gov/about/full-biography
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

get it to x wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:05 pm

Spawn of Gerrymandering.
Now, THAT is a classic.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:10 pm
laxman3221 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 6:52 pm

Has to be why they wanted staff lawyers to question him. If AOC was on that committee I would tune in for that comedy gold. But Ted might provide enough,
Keep laughing guys, the Fox clip is typical BS...and typical rudeness from their supercilious interviewer.

Yes, the earlier cases were IC not SC, but that doesn't have anything to do with ignoring a subpoena. Nor the fundamental precedent of disclosure of the findings, a bias to transparency not cover-up.

The same bogus argument was made by Jaworski and the Supreme Court ruled he was wrong, forced the disclosure.

Really, what is it that you guys want to keep hidden? Classified? Well, that's why they have a process for such...you don't get to withhold it. Grand jury? There's a process to ask the Judge to decide what should be disclosed, what not.

But no, just more cover-up.

BTW, I'd love to see one of you knuckleheads put your resume up against Lieu's.
Wonder who's more credible on the law? Or cyber security?

https://lieu.house.gov/about/full-biography
Recognizing the great opportunities America had given to his family, Ted wanted to serve his country to preserve the American Dream. He joined the United States Air Force, where he served in the JAG corps. After serving on active duty for four years, Ted wanted to continue to serve his country and joined the Reserves. Ted has received numerous medals for his outstanding military service, including the Air Force Humanitarian Service Medal and multiple Meritorious Service Medals.

——- The guy with the breasts photo shopped onto a man’s body finds this guy funny?
“I wish you would!”
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:10 pm [

https://www.lawfareblog.com/summary-dc- ... ver-v-barr
On April 5, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit ruled in McKeever v. Barr, a case concerning the court’s power to release material protected under grand jury secrecy. Its opinion, which holds that a district court lacks inherent authority to disclose the grand jury records, may make it more difficult for those who have called upon Attorney General William Barr to release Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report to obtain its full and unredacted findings
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:25 pm

——- breasts photo shopped onto a man’s body
Back with your tranny fantasy.
Last edited by laxman3221 on Thu May 16, 2019 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

laxman3221 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:48 pm

Back with your fantasy.
?
“I wish you would!”
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:50 pm

Back with your fantasy.
?
Oh don't play coy, it's obvious the way you go on about men with breasts. It's what you dream about. Easy diagnosis.

Feel free to download the picture and do what ever you need to satisfy your urges.
Typical Lax Dad

laxman3221 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:53 pm

Back with your fantasy.
?
Oh don't play coy, it's obvious the way you go on about men with breasts. It's what you dream about. Easy diagnosis.

Feel free to download the picture and do what ever you need to satisfy your urges.
What does your avatar of a man with breasts have to do with me? It’s your avatar....I initially thought it was Bruce Jenner but I was wrong.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

My favorite was when Shelia Jackson Lee asked if the Mars rover might find the flag the Apollo astronauts left behind.
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:05 pm
laxman3221 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:53 pm

Back with your fantasy.
?

What does your avatar of a man with breasts have to do with me? It’s your avatar....I initially thought it was Bruce Jenner but I was wrong.
Of course you thought it’s Bruce. It’s who you fantasize about. You most likely think any woman is a man with breasts. It’s ok you go with it.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Your avatar is either pretty darn sexist or something even weirder.
I'm guessing just sexist.

As was your use of the c-word and the 'ladies getting their panties in a wad' comment.

Got it.

TLD is gonna make fun of you and your avatar. Your pushback just reveals more.

But anytime you want to tone it down and actually engage respectfully with others, come ahead.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

laxman3221 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:46 pm

On April 5, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit ruled in McKeever v. Barr, a case concerning the court’s power to release material protected under grand jury secrecy. Its opinion, which holds that a district court lacks inherent authority to disclose the grand jury records, may make it more difficult for those who have called upon Attorney General William Barr to release Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report to obtain its full and unredacted findings
Like this one.
However, that ruling was specific to the circumstances of that case. There was no compelling national interest in revealing the grand jury material. The district court doesn't have 'inherent authority' to just, on a whim, reveal grand jury material. However, when a prosecutor requests, a judge may consider carefully which information may be revealed publicly, weighing the interests involved.

And this is not simply a matter of revealing publicly, but rather revealing to the judiciary oversight process.

Barr is refusing to ask.
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 7:05 am Your avatar is either pretty darn sexist or something even weirder.

As was your use of the c-word and the 'ladies getting their panties in a wad' comment.

Got it.

But anytime you want to tone it down and actually engage respectfully with others, come ahead.
Yawn. And I make fun back to him for thinking a woman is a man.

Stop getting your panties in such a wad.
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 7:12 am

Like this one.
However, that ruling was specific to the circumstances of that case. There was no compelling national interest in revealing the grand jury material. The district court doesn't have 'inherent authority' to just, on a whim, reveal grand jury material. However, when a prosecutor requests, a judge may consider carefully which information may be revealed publicly, weighing the interests involved.

And this is not simply a matter of revealing publicly, but rather revealing to the judiciary oversight process.

Barr is refusing to ask.
Barr is under no obligation to ask. He is following the law that jerry umpa lumpa Nadler voted for.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Not a single fact in this tweet from o d, but a whole lot of fear.

@realDonaldTrump

My Campaign for President was conclusively spied on. Nothing like this has ever happened in American Politics. A really bad situation. TREASON means long jail sentences, and this was TREASON!
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 7:12 am

Like this one.

Barr is refusing to ask.
Make sure you watch it ALL.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/sear ... ction=view
Typical Lax Dad

laxman3221 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:27 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 7:05 am Your avatar is either pretty darn sexist or something even weirder.

Got it. Ok

Yawn. And I make fun back to him for thinking a woman is a man.

Stop getting your panties in such a wad.
Lighten up Francis. Your Avatar is one of the more humorous....that’s all it amounts to....
“I wish you would!”
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

There is no law preventing Barr from releasing the entire report to the best of my knowledge.

Why are republicans so interested in hiding something that totally exonerates POTUS? Totally!!! Why try to hide the tax returns he promised to release? Why threaten schools who hold his academic records? Why execute multiple non-disclosure agreements with women? Why falsify financial data? If he is the smartest, most transparent, most honest etc ever?

Return to “POLITICS”