2024 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

D1 Mens Fantasy Lacrosse
Farfromgeneva

Re: 2024 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Matnum PI wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:15 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:29 pm ... But happy to convey what I see if folks are interested.
Precisely why this forum exists
It's possible we may only catch the UNC/Mercer game in which case I can share on UNC but against that comp not as inofrmative as the Army - UMass one may be.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
PALax11

Post by PALax11 »

Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

PALax11 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:13 am Notre Dame schedule
Yup. They finally posted their 2024 schedule a couple of days ago and I finalized the NCAA Games that Count.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
harrisoncoburn

Post by harrisoncoburn »

Geneva, I think I may be attending as well
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

harrisoncoburn wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:12 pm Geneva, I think I may be attending as well
Will send a private message sometime this week. Maybe we can meet and say hello.

Currently I have to figure out my sons rec league situation because the team I’ve coached for like two years doesn’t have numbers and I’m not sure I can get him into other nearby programs like surge/Northside this late. Kind of a fire drill. But hope we can say hi then. Love meeting other lacrosse folks in the Atlanta area (or anywhere in the south).

Technically this is his team that is going to take Ohmi down and win the title this year. I’m just his hype man and consigliere.

Can share more offline but we’re intown, Candler Park, so the location at 85/285 is nice for us va one year they did it at McEachern HS and one year at Kennesaw .
See Martin, Malcolm
Njlaxx11

Post by Njlaxx11 »

heard a lot of good about rutgers offense - specifically Scott, Kelly and Krummenacher. unfortunately for me, haven’t heard a lot about Aimone. was hoping he’d be a spark in my midfield.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

I just took a closer look at my roster as I began to consider who to start in week 1 and it dawned on me I have 4 middies from Gtown (including one, Hess, who appears to be slated as a SSDM) yet none of them are named Bundy!! :lol: :lol: Maybe one will slide down to attack. Good luck to everyone, looking forward to the most wonderful time of the year (regardless of what Andy Williams thinks)!!
harrisoncoburn

Post by harrisoncoburn »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:51 pm
harrisoncoburn wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:12 pm Geneva, I think I may be attending as well
Will send a private message sometime this week. Maybe we can meet and say hello.

Currently I have to figure out my sons rec league situation because the team I’ve coached for like two years doesn’t have numbers and I’m not sure I can get him into other nearby programs like surge/Northside this late. Kind of a fire drill. But hope we can say hi then. Love meeting other lacrosse folks in the Atlanta area (or anywhere in the south).

Technically this is his team that is going to take Ohmi down and win the title this year. I’m just his hype man and consigliere.

Can share more offline but we’re intown, Candler Park, so the location at 85/285 is nice for us va one year they did it at McEachern HS and one year at Kennesaw .
Sounds good!
PALax11

Post by PALax11 »

Hunter Chauvette with 3 goals on 3 shots in the first half playing midfield and man up!
nclaxin

Post by nclaxin »

Davis Lindsey playing midfield for Loyola
nclaxin

Post by nclaxin »

Malawsky looks legit
DU-fan

Post by DU-fan »

nclaxin wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:09 pm Malawsky looks legit
He is going to be a stud. I would expect him to be a starter by the end of the season.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Evan James (Loyola) put up 9 points. He put up 9 points for Team Matnum in the entire season of 2023.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Matnum PI wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:57 pm Evan James (Loyola) put up 9 points. He put up 9 points for Team Matnum in the entire season of 2023.
Yes that’s nice and wonder what it says about Gtowns D this year. Jrs guy Poitras had a nice game (5pts) and has been a nice surprise since he moved to mid last year. My confidence in Jrs team this year resides with having Dobson and Poitras weekly at midfield plus a solid attack. Hes going to get 6-8pts weekly from those two middies.

Transfers: OSU has three meaningful ones. Gannon Matthews took ten shots but got five. Greenblatt and McKenna had 1pt each.

Mules going to put up stupid numbers with Cuse this year I have a feeling. Teams are going to grudgingly make him beat them given the other options and he’s going to chew up those tertiary defenders.
See Martin, Malcolm
PALax11

Post by PALax11 »

Pick 13 and didn't make the draft write up. Most talked about freshman on these boards. I think some teams are slipping ;)

https://youtu.be/jTm_75bD6o4?si=xkaAO-vRd1M4_u_i
ohmilax34

Post by ohmilax34 »

PALax11 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:37 pm Pick 13 and didn't make the draft write up. Most talked about freshman on these boards. I think some teams are slipping ;)

https://youtu.be/jTm_75bD6o4?si=xkaAO-vRd1M4_u_i
I wanted Chauvette but had no realistic expectation that he'd fall to me. He's had a remarkable start and he'll probably start at attack for 3 years after this.
Uklax

Post by Uklax »

Uklax wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:35 am Hunter Cheavute looks lethal

PA got himself a top player, with a big cannon shot.. I’m gunna say it now, if he stays in midfield, he will put up Matt Campbell numbers by senior.. I think he’d benefit by not being move to attack due to his big shot.
Not to toot my own eye but I said he was good from one fall ball game…. I also had zero chance of signing him
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Uklax wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:48 pm

PA got himself a top player, with a big cannon shot.. I’m gunna say it now, if he stays in midfield, he will put up Matt Campbell numbers by senior.. I think he’d benefit by not being move to attack due to his big shot.
Not to toot my own eye but I said he was good from one fall ball game…. I also had zero chance of signing him
“Toot my own eye”…that’s one I can work with but not on these fantasy threads my son is on…
See Martin, Malcolm
Uklax

Post by Uklax »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:01 pm
Uklax wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:48 pm

“Toot my own eye”…that’s one I can work with but not on these fantasy threads my son is on…
I like to mix phrases :D
ohmilax34

Post by ohmilax34 »

ohmilax34 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:15 pm Add...
Syracuse D

I'm putting my (fantasy) money where my mouth is. I think they improved in a couple personnel areas over the offseason and I think their new coordinator will prove to be an upgrade.
Too bad I only get credit for tonight’s D performance if I make the semis! But if I do make the semis, 6 from a defense will be hard to beat.

Return to “D1 MENS FANTASY LACROSSE”