Trumpista fascists on the march

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Trumpista fascists on the march

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:18 am
Nope.....no one is FORCING anyone to get a "vaccine".
Yes. They are.

You have the ability to deny a shot when you are 4 years old, RRR? Nope. It's forced on you.
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:18 am You are not a worthy debator, as you think the covid shot is a "vaccine".

vaccines work, like the MMR one.
:lol: So you and your buds want to invent what words mean, and change ACTUAL definitions of words, and then claim that the word vaccine denotes efficacy?

Neat-o.

RRR: can you tell the class what the word "vaccine" means? Walk on over to your copy of the OED, and tell us what that word means.
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:20 am
a fan wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:05 am
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:06 am
a fan wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:14 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:10 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:22 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:11 pm They don't want students to think that fascists applies only to Italians in the 1930's-40's. They want it to apply to all Republicans.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
If the jackboot fits...

Fun thing is that fascist won't even apply to the Italians in the 1920's-40's. Not allowed to teach about the National Fascist Party . :lol:
....or that we have and had them in America. That Nazi Rally at Madison Square Garden wasn't exactly on the down-low.....
fascism is MANDATING, without informed consent, a drug. or not
We've had mandatory vaccines in every State in America since before you were born.

You and your buds need to get to work on that "facism", kill those horrible force vaccinations, and see if you can make Measles and Polio "great again".

I'm sure you're up to the challenge.
When my unit deployed to Panama for training in 1980 the US Army lined all of us up in a room and gave us all the shots necessary. I still have my shot record around somewhere. They made us take around a half dozen shots. That was not a request that was an order. There was not a single person in my unit that balked at getting vaccinated.
Oh my G*D, RRR! Cradle's leaders were trying to make sure they didn't get sick and die and gave them vaccines! Vaccines with severe side effects and that weren't 100% effective!

Those BASTARDS!!! You should get on that, RRR. Mean ol' fascists trying to keep people from getting sick or dying.

The NERVE of these people, RRR.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:56 am
old salt wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:11 pm They don't want students to think that fascists applies only to Italians in the 1930's-40's. They want it to apply to all Republicans.
If the jackboot fits...

Fun thing is that fascist won't even apply to the Italians in the 1920's-40's. Not allowed to teach about the National Fascist Party . :lol:
....or that we have and had them in America. That Nazi Rally at Madison Square Garden wasn't exactly on the down-low.....
We've had mandatory vaccines in every State in America since before you were born.

You and your buds need to get to work on that "facism", kill those horrible force vaccinations, and see if you can make Measles and Polio "great again".

When my unit deployed to Panama for training in 1980 the US Army lined all of us up in a room and gave us all the shots necessary. I still have my shot record around somewhere. They made us take around a half dozen shots. That was not a request that was an order. There was not a single person in my unit that balked at getting vaccinated.
Oh my G*D, RRR! Cradle's leaders were trying to make sure they didn't get sick and die and gave them vaccines! Vaccines with severe side effects and that weren't 100% effective!

Those BASTARDS!!! You should get on that, RRR. Mean ol' fascists trying to keep people from getting sick or dying.

They did have an ulterior motive for vaccinating all of us. Malaria and Dysentery were not issues they wanted soldiers to have to deal with.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

I refused shots while in bootcamp. Fact.

but, you knew that.

MMR works.

your covid shot?

anyone in your family contract covid after getting vaccinated ?

remember, language of "less sick" and "won't die" just can't be found in the application. I provided the FDA applicaiton. It's a pdf, easy to word search.

You find it, I'll send you my Pappy 23 year old for free.

clown sho.

happy hunting.

PS......that applies to anyone who can find that language in phizers FDA application.

What am I missing here.....................................
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:03 am
If the jackboot fits...

They did have an ulterior motive for vaccinating all of us. Malaria and Dysentery were not issues they wanted soldiers to have to deal with.
Those BASTARDS!!!!
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:05 am
If the jackboot fits...

Those BASTARDS!!!!
I read the Guadalcanal War Diaries years ago. Malaria and Dysentery were more deadly than the Japanese. Quinine pills were the only readily available solution for Malaria. Dysentery and the dehydration it caused was horrendous to those afflicted.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:17 am
a fan wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:05 am
If the jackboot fits...

Those BASTARDS!!!!
I read the Guadalcanal War Diaries years ago. Malaria and Dysentery were more deadly than the Japanese. Quinine pills were the only readily available solution for Malaria. Dysentery and the dehydration it caused was horrendous to those afflicted.
who made you get tRumps fake covid shot, society ? (if you did )

class action lawsuit.....oh, wait. Thanks Donald.

purebloods .........were everywhere, and nowhere.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:04 am
MMR works.
Oops.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/mmr/pu ... %20vaccine.
a fan

Post by a fan »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:19 pm
MMR works.
Oops.

78% effective!!!! Say it ain't so!!!

How can they call it a vaccine!! How DARE they call it a vaccine!!!!

vaccine n. : a substance used to stimulate immunity to a particular infectious disease or pathogen, typically prepared from an inactivated or weakened form of the causative agent or from its constituents or products.

Wait, so are you saying, SCLax....that RRR and this internet pals are making up their own awesome definition of the word vaccine that has nothing to do with what the word means? And that effectiveness has NOTHING to do with the real definition of the word vaccine?

Say it ain't so!! Boy, these doctors and dictionaries sure are stupid.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Isn't it just lovely to have this 'perspective' back on FanLax?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:55 pm
MMR works.
Oops.

vaccine n. : a substance used to stimulate immunity to a particular infectious disease or pathogen, typically prepared from an inactivated or weakened form of the causative agent or from its constituents or products.

Wait, so are you saying, SCLax....that RRR and this internet pals are making up their own awesome definition of the word vaccine that has nothing to do with what the word means? And that effectiveness has NOTHING to do with the real definition of the word vaccine?

first off, reread the definition of "vaccine" that you provided and tell us that it applies to the Covid shot.
Regarding your 78% that's for the mumps after the first shot measles was 93% and 98% after the first and second shots, respectively
you sound stupid
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

we grew up in a household with "impeach Nixon" bumper stickers on our cars. How about you?

you sound stupid why can't everyone say that?
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:09 pm
MMR works.
Oops.

first off, reread the definition of "vaccine" that you provided and tell us that it applies to the Covid shot.
Regarding your 78% that's for the mumps after the first shot measles was 93% and 98% after the first and second shots, respectively
you sound stupid
93%<100%
98%<100%
I guess only COVID has to be 100%.

You sound stupid.
a fan

Post by a fan »

you sound stupid
: :lol: Yeah. I'm the dumb guy here. Yep, that definition applies to the Covid vaccines, but you'll tell us it doesn't because (insert stupid reason that makes no sense) You and your buds have your tinfoilhats tuned perfectly.

You're not NEARLY inventive enough with your conspiracy theories.

Here's mine: Dr. Fauci is leading a underground cabal to suppress Hunter's laptop, which details information about Hillary's pedo ring in a NJ Pizza Shop, and those pedos not only shot Kennedy, they have been hiding alien landings for YEARS!

You and your substack experts should get right on this. The fate of the free world is in your hands!!!
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:10 pm we grew up in a household with "impeach Nixon" bumper stickers on our cars. How about you?

you sound stupid why can't everyone say that?
You're the one who makes rules on who can post what. You can insult me all you want. Don't care.

You're the one who thinks you're smarter than Doctors who dole out medical advice, not me. I guess that makes me stupid, and you brilliant.

I'm just wondering why you didn't take your brilliant medical mind and get your PhD in virology. Shame to let all that brilliance of yours sit idle.
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:00 pm Isn't it just lovely to have this 'perspective' back on FanLax?
He's brilliant, and has a dizzying intellect. We're all dumb, MDlax.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:28 pm
MMR works.
Oops.

you sound stupid
93%<100%
98%<100%

You sound stupid.
You know nobody that has gotten measles, yes?

the CLAIM.......in the FDA emergency approval was 95% for the phzister covid shot. (link has been provided )

Why contradicting the EA application claim , not my numbers ?

Come back when you can give us the covid shot efficasy. Bottle of Blattons (sp), the horse cap, if you can find the data for covid shot efficasy.

other wize, stfup.

oh, right....variants.

"Mr. President, both you and the First Lady contracted covid.....twice....at least. Are you STILL claiming that the shot is effective in prevention?"

remember all the "we'll have to wait for the data to roll in". It has been rolling in for years. This place and its "perspective".

look....tRump said something stupid. gotta go.

THAT.....kind of perspective, Nixon lover
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:34 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:00 pm Isn't it just lovely to have this 'perspective' back on FanLax?
Idiocy coupled with severe social neuroses is bitter stew.
Mold growing uncovered in back of refrigerator.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:29 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:34 pm
Idiocy coupled with severe social neuroses is bitter stew.
Mold growing uncovered in back of refrigerator.
Xactally
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:28 pm
MMR works.
Oops.

you sound stupid
93%<100%
98%<100%

You sound stupid.
Why does covid have to be 100% ?

HINT: see the CDC's latest efficasy claim on the covid thread , little over 50%.

you know anyone that got measles after getting the MMR shot. of course you don't. Judge smails is so stupid......he boasts about contracting covid, after being all jabbed up. His son too. Bunch of morons. Hope the heart stays good. Oh, and quit golf, you suck at it. Wife loves that you are gone, btw.

strange.......we hate everything tRump......except anything touched by his TOWS.

Return to “POLITICS”