The Biden - Harris Era.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: The Biden - Harris Era.

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:43 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:28 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:55 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:41 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:36 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:15 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:14 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:28 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:21 pmjust gross.
Based on his past comments he seems to have no appreciation of parenthood. A dead child is a gimmick….I wonder if someone grieving over an old dead retriever would get more sympathy?
Biden uses it as a crutch. Stolen valor, portraying himself as a Gold Star Dad. It's nauseating.
Yep. Parents do that right? When you lose a child, you fake it? Right?
If Biden couldn't cope with the loss of a son (5 years earlier) he should not have run for President.
Jeezus, dude. Aiming for rock bottom today?

Dems are bad. We get it. Dems are bad, and your guys are great.

You have now surpassed Petey in your over the top, petty, pointless partisanship. Way to go. Can't wait to hear what nonsense you'll hand us when Trump's elected again. For starters, you'll tell us you didn't vote for him, of course. :roll:
There is no excuse for stolen valor. Biden is not a Gold Star Dad.

https://twitter.com/AHMalcolm/status/17 ... 3457765528
Fully don't care about any complaints you have about Biden. Don't want to hear it anymore than I want to hear your nonstop excuse as to why anything and everything Trump does and says is just okie-dokie with Old Salt.
I say what I've said before, several times. IMO -- Trump is not fit to serve & I will never vote for him. In large part because of the things he's allegedly said about our fallen. That does not make him wrong about our free riding NATO allies.
Didn’t you make fun of the Khans?
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:46 pm
Based on his past comments he seems to have no appreciation of parenthood. A dead child is a gimmick….I wonder if someone grieving over an old dead retriever would get more sympathy?
Biden uses it as a crutch. Stolen valor, portraying himself as a Gold Star Dad. It's nauseating.
If Biden couldn't cope with the loss of a son (5 years earlier) he should not have run for President.

You have now surpassed Petey in your over the top, petty, pointless partisanship. Way to go. Can't wait to hear what nonsense you'll hand us when Trump's elected again. For starters, you'll tell us you didn't vote for him, of course. :roll:

Fully don't care about any complaints you have about Biden. Don't want to hear it anymore than I want to hear your nonstop excuse as to why anything and everything Trump does and says is just okie-dokie with Old Salt.
I say what I've said before, several times. IMO -- Trump is not fit to serve & I will never vote for him. In large part because of the things he's allegedly said about our fallen. That does not make him wrong about our free riding NATO allies.
No. You're confusing me with someone who called Mr Khan a towel head Gold Star father.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:23 pm

No. You're confusing me with someone who called Mr Khan a towel head Gold Star father.
That’s was me. You old wrinkled Piece of Salt.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:24 pm

You're confused again. That's what you hold in your hand when you try to take a leak.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:28 pm

You're confused again. That's what you hold in your hand when you try to take a leak.
When did you last have a wet 🐱? How many times do you have to get up to take a leak and how long do you sit there before it comes out?
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:33 pm

When did you last have a wet 🐱? How many times do you have to get up to take a leak and how long to you sit there before it comes out?
Thankfully, no problems yet (knock on wood), but thanks for aksing.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:36 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:33 pm

When did you last have a wet 🐱? How many times do you have to get up to take a leak and how long to you sit there before it comes out?
Thankfully, no problems yet (knock on wood), but thanks for aksing.
Un huh. Wood is about the only thing you knockin’
“I wish you would!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:28 pm You're confused again. That's what you hold in your hand when you try to take a leak.
Are you 5YO? or maybe still in middle school. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Making fun and critical of someone who is deceased and their family of same is also bad manners and may explain why you like Orange Fatso so much as it is something I'd expect from him and not a one-time naval officer.

Someone should throw you a rope so you can extricate yourself from the gutter. :oops:
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:14 am
old salt wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:28 pm You're confused again. That's what you hold in your hand when you try to take a leak.
Are you 5YO? or maybe still in middle school. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Making fun and critical of someone who is deceased and their family of same is also bad manners and may explain why you like Orange Fatso so much as it is something I'd expect from him and not a one-time naval officer.

Someone should throw you a rope so you can extricate yourself from the gutter. :oops:
Nice try. I'm not making fun of anyone who is deceased. Stolen Valor.
I'm pointing out a craven politician who is lying about it & exploiting it.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:29 pm

You also pointed out that Joe is using his son’s death as a gimmick….because that is what parents do when their children die.
“I wish you would!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:29 pm

Yeah sure.
Is it time for a nap or making jelly for the kindergarteners like you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The bad dick jokes don't make you look smart either :oops: :oops: Just STFU would you?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Italian Comedian makes fun of Biden, nails it: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... biden.html
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:09 am Italian Comedian makes fun of Biden, nails it: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... biden.html
LMFAO.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: They did nail it.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Fun fact: if Trump wins, he'll be the oldest president in history. If Biden wins, he'll be the oldest president in history.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

This was an interesting anecdote I heard on the radio this morning. Harry Truman was the first shoe salesman to become POTUS. Donald Trump is the first person to go from POTUS to shoe salesman. :D
Bob Ross:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Biden's approval ratings are not doing all that well:

https://news.yahoo.com/news/poll-strong ... ccounter=1

Poll: Strong Disapproval Of Biden's Leadership Hits All-Time High Among Voters

tRump has done nothing of any benefit to society but, somehow, his numbers go up while people ignore Biden's accomplishments. For some reason Democrats continue to ignore the fact that Republicons got over 300,000 more votes than they did in the Michigan primary. It's not looking good for Biden and the Dems who continue to insist that all is fine and dandy for them. Seems like they are vacationing while the GOP is canvassing for votes.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... I see the problems and I am not concerned. If we lose it will not be Joe Biden's fault. Real democrats, those who support democracy just need to get out and vote. If we lose, it will be the fault of those who don't vote for democracy. Personally I see a major ass whipping like nothing ever seen before is in store for the republiCONs and MAGA world. Democrats are going to do just fine.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

As Biden prepares to address the nation, more than 6 in 10 US adults doubt his mental capability:

https://www.aol.com/news/biden-prepares ... 15452.html
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

...and 9 out of 10 US adults understand that Donald J. Trump is a rapist and serial liar. They also know he is quite likely to be legitimately convicted as a criminal by the time the election rolls around.

The better choice is...increasingly...quite clear.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:50 am ...and 9 out of 10 US adults understand that Donald J. Trump is a rapist and serial liar. They also know he is quite likely to be legitimately convicted as a criminal by the time the election rolls around.

The better choice is...increasingly...quite clear.

Wait, were there not credible accusations that Bill Clinton was a serial rapist? Somehow Bill is still a beloved progressive icon. All alleged rapists are not considered equal. :roll:
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”