SCAD

NAIA Mens Lacrosse
LaxCoach13

SCAD

Post by LaxCoach13 »

Just wondering what is going on at SCAD, is their coach on a Interm? I saw they posted their job? I know they have a pretty seasoned Asst Coach who was a HC for years, does he not want the job? I think I saw he was a HC for 21 years so would not blame him if not, any rumors on candidates? Are they going to wait till the end of the season? I know it took them 2 years to hire a womens coach.
LaxCoach13

Re: SCAD

Post by LaxCoach13 »

Has SCAD ever hired anyone or is it going to take 2 years like it did to hire a new Women's HC? New AD, same old process
DQKing

Post by DQKing »

From a coaches standpoint it would seem like a good gig.
Top conference in the nation.
Cool city on the ocean.
But...
Seriously though, what has happened to this program?
LaxCoach13

Post by LaxCoach13 »

The school doesn’t seem to care, look at how long it’s taking to name a HC. Had a interm last year now other, been without a HC for over 2 years. Whose doing the recruiting at a school already tough to recruit to, heard they had a very good candidate went through 5 interviews and then was told they were moving ahead with another candidate but that most months ago and nothing? They did the same thing with their women’s program,
DQKing

Post by DQKing »

SCAD 3-2 this year and while all three wins so far have been by 1 or 2 the program does seem to be on the upswing. Still a long way to go to hit the top level of the AAC but moving in a positive direction at this point non the less.

Return to “NAIA MENS LACROSSE”