Games Today

D1 Womens Lacrosse
spidey44

Re: Games Today

Post by spidey44 »

hmmm wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:55 pm Today's PSU/Bucknell game is streaming on Big Ten Plus
Thanks...pulled the trigger and bought it. Nice to have a game going in the background :)
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

Nice job by Penn St to work out the streaming details in short order.
MolonLaxe

Post by MolonLaxe »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:40 pm Nice job by Penn St to work out the streaming details in short order.
Just checked in on Big Ten +. I didn't expect a close game but I didn't expect that in the3rd.
MolonLaxe

Post by MolonLaxe »

Interested to see how UNC bounces back vs Liberty today. This should 100% be a blowout win for UNC and I don't think Liberty will be in this one.

While the ACC reigns supreme, it will give us an idea on lesser conferences like the ASUN, as their #1 pick Jacksonville was killed by Michigan and the #2 pick Liberty dropped their first game to Virginia.

I'm also interested in the Michigan vs Denver game. That one would be worth the drive--took in that game a few years back at Michigan. Beautiful stadium and Denver took care of business then. Will be interesting to see how Jill Smith responds, along with the rest of the team. That should be a battle!
LaxDadMax

Post by LaxDadMax »

MolonLaxe wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:37 pm Interested to see how UNC bounces back vs Liberty today. This should 100% be a blowout win for UNC and I don't think Liberty will be in this one.

While the ACC reigns supreme, it will give us an idea on lesser conferences like the ASUN, as their #1 pick Jacksonville was killed by Michigan and the #2 pick Liberty dropped their first game to Virginia.

I'm also interested in the Michigan vs Denver game. That one would be worth the drive--took in that game a few years back at Michigan. Beautiful stadium and Denver took care of business then. Will be interesting to see how Jill Smith responds, along with the rest of the team. That should be a battle!
Much bigger game for Denver than Michigan. If Denver wants a top 4 seed in May, they can't lose this game.
watcherinthewoods

Post by watcherinthewoods »

LaxDadMax wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:51 pm
MolonLaxe wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:37 pm Interested to see how UNC bounces back vs Liberty today. This should 100% be a blowout win for UNC and I don't think Liberty will be in this one.

Much bigger game for Denver than Michigan. If Denver wants a top 4 seed in May, they can't lose this game.
Agree and I am looking forward to this game. Michigan tough at home, but then again, Denver is not afraid to step up on the road. Hello Heels.
MolonLaxe

Post by MolonLaxe »

I will (maybe foolishly) give the edge to Denver on this one. I've seen them defeat Michigan at home, in a game they were losing. Denver has a better goalie, hands down, and a better overall defense. Michigan gets into this weird funk sometimes, so I'll be interested to see if they hit the skids for a little bit in game or not.

Either way, I think this will be a great game!
Dr. Tact

Post by Dr. Tact »

I will be watching Cuse/Army and then switch over to see if ONW's tier 5 team can compete with the Dukes.
spidey44

Post by spidey44 »

Dr. Tact wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:30 pm I will be watching Cuse/Army and then switch over to see if ONW's tier 5 team can compete with the Dukes.
They can't :lol:
LaxDadMax

Post by LaxDadMax »

Well the goal of the year competition is officially over.

Jill Smith just scored a goal noone else is likely to come near.

Michigan looking very good. I know its just Cincy, but a step change from how this team played last year.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

spidey44 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:36 pm
Dr. Tact wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:30 pm I will be watching Cuse/Army and then switch over to see if ONW's tier 5 team can compete with the Dukes.
They can't :lol:
I won't be surprised if Virginia Tech gets dragged. However--the Hokies are catching the Dukes at a good time, perhaps a little emotional hangover after the team's win over the Heels? I know--more wishful thinking but...that's why they play the games. Both teams are among my favorites.

Doc, were you and I watching a Virginia Tech game on YouTube years ago where there was a chat window to the far right? The view was awful as we could have been sitting on a roof across from the field with the far angle they used. Do you remember that?
Dr. Tact

Post by Dr. Tact »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:08 pm Doc, were you and I watching a Virginia Tech game on YouTube years ago where there was a chat window to the far right? The view was awful as we could have been sitting on a roof across from the field with the far angle they used. Do you remember that?
Yes. It was VT at JMU...
wlaxphan20

Post by wlaxphan20 »

Clark started for BC today, currently has 3G 1A
SoCal

Post by SoCal »

Fairfield up 10-7 on UConn in 4th quarter
hmmm

Post by hmmm »

What was Army's best win last year? Rutgers? Rutgers didn't even make the NCAAs. Not sure why so much was expected this year. It's very difficult to recruit to West Point.
njbill

Post by njbill »

wlaxphan20 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:54 pm Clark started for BC today, currently has 3G 1A
UA put a bit of a scare into BC today, but Boston rallied and pulled away at the end.
wlaxphan20

Post by wlaxphan20 »

njbill wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:15 pm
wlaxphan20 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:54 pm Clark started for BC today, currently has 3G 1A
UA put a bit of a scare into BC today, but Boston rallied and pulled away at the end.
I thought so too. Albany also shot themselves in the foot a fair few times.
NutmegCrunch

Post by NutmegCrunch »

SoCal wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:55 pm Fairfield up 10-7 on UConn in 4th quarter
Well, that's just embarrassing.
Hello

Post by Hello »

Yeah have to say some of those top 25 early season picks are not panning out.
NULax2

Post by NULax2 »

My surprise of the day. GT 13, Towson 5

Anyone see this game? Is Ricky making a comeback or has Towson fallen that badly?

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”