Our Undeclared Wars

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Our Undeclared Wars

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:52 pm Can't cry about spilt milk that's run under the bridge....
That's all you do. This is happening because we support our ally Israel.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:59 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:52 pm Can't cry about spilt milk that's run under the bridge....
Right. Tell you what: you have to give me $10K every time YOU talk about the past again here.

I'll donate it to a local animal shelter we work with. Deal? In no time, the shelter will have gold water bowls for the doggies.

Like you, I discuss the past so that we can plot the future. The difference is: I don't yell at other posters and tell them that I'm the ONLY person here who gets to talk about the past. Oh, and then yell at me in other places about how I "kill conversations"....while here you are, telling me that I don't get to discuss the past. Only YOU do. Got it.

As I keep saying: you can't make it five minutes without your hypocrisies. Why do you keep doing this?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:58 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:22 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:04 pm Briefing POTUS this afternoon: https://x.com/sentdefender/status/17516 ... a82I2GssRg
Biden has to make a difficult decision. I think I know what he needs to do. I don't think he has the giblets to do it. Being an election year will influence whatever Biden chooses to do.
By all accounts of his current term and those advising, I suspect a passive approach. Recent history has shown us that all these $hitbags in the ME want is death to the infidels. Our ROE also handcuff “in war” , so better off just utilizing strategic strikes.
Air activity: https://x.com/sentdefender/status/17517 ... a82I2GssRg
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:13 pm
Right. Tell you what: you have to give me $10K every time YOU talk about the past again here.

I'll donate it to a local animal shelter we work with. Deal? In no time, the shelter will have gold water bowls for the doggies.

Like you, I discuss the past so that we can plot the future. The difference is: I don't yell at other posters and tell them that I'm the ONLY person here who gets to talk about the past. Oh, and then yell at me in other places about how I "kill conversations"....while here you are, telling me that I don't get to discuss the past. Only YOU do. Got it.

As I keep saying: you can't make it five minutes without your hypocrisies. Why do you keep doing this?
We don't even know the details of what happened yet & what our response will be, but you can't wait for the dust to settle to renew your " told you so" -- bring them home refrain. obtw -- we have a treaty with ally Jordan. Our 3000 forces are there on a train & assist mission.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:28 pm

We don't even know the details of what happened yet & what our response will be, but you can't wait for the dust to settle to renew your " told you so" -- bring them home refrain. obtw -- we have a treaty with ally Jordan. Our 3000 forces are there on a train & assist mission.
:lol: The Senate ratified that, did they? No. They didn't. Which as you very well know is my point: don't make it easy to arm/train foreign countries. Because what happens when we do that, Old Salt?

This is how it works with you, btw: how many times did you shove the "the Senate never ratified this" in my face with the JAPCA when discussing Obama's "failure" to get the Senate to sign on? Remember that?

Of course you do. Again: you get to do this, and I don't. Just stop.

As for the "we don't know the details yet"......dude. We have American KIAs. We know that. And why? Because we made it EASY to park them there. Something YOU are FOR. And something I am AGAINST.

Your ideas have consequences. So do mine. The difference is, you think all your ideas are perfect, and have no downsides. I don't.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:04 pm Briefing POTUS this afternoon: https://x.com/sentdefender/status/17516 ... a82I2GssRg
Biden has to make a difficult decision. I think I know what he needs to do. I don't think he has the giblets to do it. Being an election year will influence whatever Biden chooses to do.
We took out a lot of targets and killed dozens of people in retaliation for the previous non-lethal attacks.

What do you think he needs to do in response to this one?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:55 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:28 pm

:lol: The Senate ratified that, did they? No. They didn't. Which as you very well know is my point: don't make it easy to arm/train foreign countries. Because what happens when we do that, Old Salt?

This is how it works with you, btw: how many times did you shove the "the Senate never ratified this" in my face with the JAPCA when discussing Obama's "failure" to get the Senate to sign on? Remember that?

Of course you do. Again: you get to do this, and I don't. Just stop.

As for the "we don't know the details yet"......dude. We have American KIAs. We know that. And why? Because we made it EASY to park them there. Something YOU are FOR. And something I am AGAINST.

Your ideas have consequences. So do mine. The difference is, you think all your ideas are perfect, and have no downsides. I don't.
JCPOA is not a military alliance or a defense cooperation agreement. It's a disarmament Treaty.

As soon as we lose 1 troop, you start crying to bring them home. You disrespect & trivialize their service & sacrifice.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:08 pm JCPOA is not a military alliance or a defense cooperation agreement. It's a disarmament Treaty.
So what? That changes the discussion.....how? Outside of you trying to move goalposts, that is......
old salt wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:08 pm As soon as we lose 1 troop, you start crying to bring them home. You disrespect & trivialize their service & sacrifice.
And I could be just as rude to you as you're being to me here, and REALLY let you have it. But I won't.

Have a nice condescending weekend.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:55 pm
We took out a lot of targets and killed dozens of people in retaliation for the previous non-lethal attacks.

Do something that will prevent the next one. That will involve thinking outside of the reactive box. I think that involves doing something Joe does not want to do but knows he has to do
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
NattyBohChamps04

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:16 pm

Do something that will prevent the next one. That will involve thinking outside of the reactive box. I think that involves doing something Joe does not want to do but knows he has to do
So what is that? Kill a high-ranking Iranian general? Take out a nuclear enrichment facilitiy? For the second time, what do you think he needs to do?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:33 pm

So what is that? Kill a high-ranking Iranian general? Take out a nuclear enrichment facilitiy? For the second time, what do you think he needs to do?
Joe Biden has to consider the course of action that sends a message to Iran. Iran has been directly funding these groups to kill Americans. My guess Joe will strike Iran in a manner that will get their attention. I'm certain that a contingency plan has been put in to place for some time. That includes a strike inside Iran. How that plays out is anybody's guess. I believe that it will be something that will stun all of the players and send a message to Iran that the rules are changing and not in their favor.
Bob Ross:
NattyBohChamps04

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:18 pm

Joe Biden has to consider the course of action that sends a message to Iran. Iran has been directly funding these groups to kill Americans. My guess Joe will strike Iran in a manner that will get their attention. I'm certain that a contingency plan has been put in to place for some time. That includes a strike inside Iran. How that plays out is anybody's guess. I believe that it will be something that will stun all of the players and send a message to Iran that the rules are changing and not in their favor.
I don't care about any of that.

I care about what you think he needs to do. What do you think he needs to do? Explain it to me like I'm a 5 year old, not the 9 year old I am. Simple terms, what should he shoot, who should he attack, should he kill people, and how many, and where should we show force? Just a simple explanation of how he should react in very direct terms.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:41 pm

I care about what you think he needs to do. What do you think he needs to do? Explain it to me like I'm a 5 year old, not the 9 year old I am. Simple terms, what should he shoot, who should he attack, should he kill people, and how many, and where should we show force? Just a simple explanation of how he should react in very direct terms.
Sorry, I'm not taking the bait. I'm 100% willing to let Joe Biden make the decision. You should be willing to let Joe Biden do what his gut tells him to do as well. If by chance Joe Biden calls me asking for my opinion I'll let you know.
Bob Ross:
NattyBohChamps04

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:54 pm

Sorry, I'm not taking the bait. I'm 100% willing to let Joe Biden make the decision. You should be willing to let Joe Biden do what his gut tells him to do as well. If by chance Joe Biden calls me asking for my opinion I'll let you know.
So you have no idea what he should do? You're just gonna criticize him no matter who he kills or doesn't kill?

You want him to do something but won't say what he should do? You're a coward. I don't say that lightly.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:15 am

So you have no idea what he should do? You're just gonna criticize him no matter who he kills or doesn't kill?

You want him to do something but won't say what he should do? You're a coward. I don't say that lightly.
Your failing miserably trying to set me up. What would you suggest President Biden do? You really don't give a fπ√k what I think. From one coward to another what do you do hero? I'll make a deal with you. You show me yours and I'll show you mine. ;). FTR you really suck at this little game your trying to play.
Bob Ross:
NattyBohChamps04

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:27 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:15 am

Your failing miserably trying to set me up. What would you suggest President Biden do? You really don't give a fπ√k what I think. From one coward to another what do you do hero? I'll make a deal with you. You show me yours and I'll show you mine. ;)
GTFO. You're the one here suggesting he should do something. Then you don't say what he should do. You brought it up. Put your g-ddamn money where your mouth is. You put up or shut up.

What should Biden do?

He responds. You don't.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

All bets are off Natty. Iran denied any and all responsibility for the attack. Good enough for me. If we want the truth allow the ChiComs to take charge of the investigation. :D

The Iranians steadfastly denied involvement. Joe Biden has to figure out who actually is responsible. Iran has been eliminated, they just told us so. Where is Columbo when we need him?
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:37 am All bets are off Natty. Iran denied any and all responsibility for the attack. Good enough for me. If we want the truth allow the ChiComs to take charge of the investigation. :D

The Iranians steadfastly denied involvement. Joe Biden has to figure out who actually is responsible. Iran has been eliminated, they just told us so. Where is Columbo when we need him?
Lindsay Graham yesterday....
@LindseyGrahamSC 21h
Hit Iran now. Hit them hard.

https://x.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/17 ... 52397?s=20
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:29 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:37 am All bets are off Natty. Iran denied any and all responsibility for the attack. Good enough for me. If we want the truth allow the ChiComs to take charge of the investigation. :D

Lindsay Graham yesterday....
@LindseyGrahamSC 21h
Hit Iran now. Hit them hard.

https://x.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/17 ... 52397?s=20
Hit what harder Lindsey? Iran cleared themselves of any guilt. Now we have to find out who is really responsible. I'm guessing that Israel is the guilty of party. The wild card is Sweden a distant second.
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Actually, what I'd want to know is how exactly this drone particular attack evaded air defense of the facility and then include any locations where drones are located or manufactured in any retaliatory strike regardless of whether they are inside Iran or not.

Force protection is job #1 for our military in this region. Was this attack a lucky hit or something bigger than that. If bigger, then that capability must be targeting in any response.

More details here

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/29/politics ... ths-jordan

"The drone that killed three US Army soldiers and wounded dozens more in Jordan on Sunday approached the US military outpost, Tower 22, around the same time an American drone was returning to the base, which led to uncertainty over whether it was hostile and caused a delay to the US response, two US officials told CNN.

The enemy drone followed the American drone as it approached, but it is not clear whether the enemy drone intentionally followed the American one or if it was a coincidence, one of the officials said. US officials are also still assessing the enemy drone’s point of origin.

The Wall Street Journal first reported the confusion over the enemy drone."
Last edited by Kismet on Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “POLITICS”