All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

tech37

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by tech37 »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:21 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:23 am
tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:03 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:00 am In other words…lots of genetic evidence that this virus was not manipulated in a laboratory but can’t prove it definitively, by definition.

And can’t prove that it wasn’t being studied in a lab, or in an animal in a lab, and escaped from the lab. Still plausible.

Ohh my, what a revelation! :roll:
We all know it was a racoon dog from a wet market (isn't that kinda racist actually?) and quite a logical revelation. :roll:
Not sure what the “raccoon dog” refers to, (maybe you are actually intending to be racist?), but that it likely came from a wild animal, exposed to other wild animals, either from the wet market or being studied in a lab continue to be the most probable explanations.
So now you're going to play dumb too? Funny, raccoon dogs was all the rage for a while on all your favorite corp media outlets. Long live the narrative! And just like you thought "black bloc" was racist too until you learned differently. :roll:

New report suggests COVID pandemic's origins linked to raccoon dogs at Wuhan market
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/new-repor ... d=97934478

The Rise and Fall of the Raccoon Dog Theory of Covid-19
https://theintercept.com/2023/05/10/cov ... ccoon-dog/
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:02 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:52 pm
tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:36 pm "FFS"... this is what I actually wrote: As to mRNA tech in general, it has incredible potential. I hope it works for any number of diseases, especially cancer. But there needs to be time for proper testing to reduce vaccine damage and the trials need to be conducted by independent, unbiased groups and not Big Pharma itself.
What I actually wrote refers to, in the future or going forward if you prefer. But you go ahead and keep on mischaracterizing what I say. That's how you roll unfortunately.

I didn't mischaracterize doodly. If want to, and I freaking quote: there needs to be time for proper testing to reduce vaccine damage and the trials need to be conducted by independent, unbiased groups and not Big Pharma itself.

That means ten years, Tech. You're running away because you don't like hearing what your ideas mean in real life.

It means we're testing vaccines for ten years, as per normal, non-expedited FDA testing. Just like YOU demanded.

"But Mommy, I don't like that outcome of Ten years before we get a "properly tested" vaccine" to the world isn't a rebuttal, Tech.

tech37 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:28 pm Okay a fan, now I'm anti-American as well as anti-vaxx! That's F'ing loony. :roll:
And hey, I thought you said you didn't care about this anymore? More fake news from you?[/color][/b]
Nice dodge. You're caught being an idiot, and telling the Forum that you don't know what a F'ing mutation is...."therefore" Fauci was lying about the results of vaccine trials on an earlier strain of Covid.

So you claim that he said the Vaxx would keep people from getting Covid, pretending you don't what the F a mutation is, and that the vaccine would obviously (duh) behave differently than it did with the initial virus. :roll:

Either you're an idiot, or you're lying. Pick one. I know where my money is....you know perfectly well that Fauci was talking about trials on a different strain of Covid, and by the time the rollout of the vaxx arrived in full, they were a couple mutations down the road.

Why do you do this? You're a smart guy.
Okay there's obviously no hope in defending what I actually wrote with you. Sad.
So I quote you directly, and that ain't good enough?

Did you, or did you not say you wanted full freaking testing on the Vaccine, free from interference? Yes. You did.

Did you, or did you not complain about Fauci's 2020 claim that the vaccine would keep you from getting Covid. Yes. You did.

If you want to now run away from these statements YOU made....go right ahead. I'm out. You're being a child because you're realizing how stupid the above statements are, so instead of trying to defend them, you want to blame me.

If you can't stand by the things YOU wrote, there's no point in discussing anything. Years of this stuff with you...."that's not what I meant".

Right. Sure it isn't. Direct quotes with YOUR words "don't count" as something you wrote.

I'm out. You're unable to discuss anything.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

The latest:

FOI documents on origins of Covid-19, gain-of-function research and biolabs
https://usrtk.org/covid-19-origins/foi- ... fety-labs/
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:11 pm The latest:

FOI documents on origins of Covid-19, gain-of-function research and biolabs
https://usrtk.org/covid-19-origins/foi- ... fety-labs/
Finkel is Einhorn
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Typical Lax Dad

tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:06 pm
tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:36 pm "FFS"... this is what I actually wrote: As to mRNA tech in general, it has incredible potential. I hope it works for any number of diseases, especially cancer. But there needs to be time for proper testing to reduce vaccine damage and the trials need to be conducted by independent, unbiased groups and not Big Pharma itself.
What I actually wrote refers to, in the future or going forward if you prefer. But you go ahead and keep on mischaracterizing what I say. That's how you roll unfortunately.

I didn't mischaracterize doodly. If want to, and I freaking quote: there needs to be time for proper testing to reduce vaccine damage and the trials need to be conducted by independent, unbiased groups and not Big Pharma itself.

That means ten years, Tech. You're running away because you don't like hearing what your ideas mean in real life.

It means we're testing vaccines for ten years, as per normal, non-expedited FDA testing. Just like YOU demanded.

"But Mommy, I don't like that outcome of Ten years before we get a "properly tested" vaccine" to the world isn't a rebuttal, Tech.

tech37 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:28 pm Okay a fan, now I'm anti-American as well as anti-vaxx! That's F'ing loony. :roll:
And hey, I thought you said you didn't care about this anymore? More fake news from you?[/color][/b]
Nice dodge. You're caught being an idiot, and telling the Forum that you don't know what a F'ing mutation is...."therefore" Fauci was lying about the results of vaccine trials on an earlier strain of Covid.

So you claim that he said the Vaxx would keep people from getting Covid, pretending you don't what the F a mutation is, and that the vaccine would obviously (duh) behave differently than it did with the initial virus. :roll:

Either you're an idiot, or you're lying. Pick one. I know where my money is....you know perfectly well that Fauci was talking about trials on a different strain of Covid, and by the time the rollout of the vaxx arrived in full, they were a couple mutations down the road.

Okay there's obviously no hope in defending what I actually wrote with you. Sad.

Did you, or did you not say you wanted full freaking testing on the Vaccine, free from interference? Yes. You did.

Did you, or did you not complain about Fauci's 2020 claim that the vaccine would keep you from getting Covid. Yes. You did.

If you want to now run away from these statements YOU made....go right ahead. I'm out. You're being a child because you're realizing how stupid the above statements are, so instead of trying to defend them, you want to blame me.

If you can't stand by the things YOU wrote, there's no point in discussing anything. Years of this stuff with you...."that's not what I meant".

Right. Sure it isn't. Direct quotes with YOUR words "don't count" as something you wrote.

Thanks a fan! Been a real pleasure as usual.
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:20 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:06 pm

Thanks a fan! Been a real pleasure as usual.
Yep.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:17 pm Here is another link:

https://www.statnews.com/2023/07/21/gai ... egulation/
Oh, Tech and his colleagues read that. They're on the Board of Reviewers for JAMA.

Did you hear? Trump's going to appoint Tech as head of the CDC. So we're all set, and all the complaints about pandemics will go away.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:33 pm

Oh, Tech and his colleagues read that. They're on the Board of Reviewers for JAMA.

Did you hear? Trump's going to appoint Tech as head of the CDC. So we're all set, and all the complaints about pandemics will go away.
:lol: Biden to appoint a fan as Minister of Propaganda... yay!
Typical Lax Dad

https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1912436117

Maybe we could get some drag queens to do a read of this for a story time campaign.
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:47 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:33 pm

:lol: Biden to appoint a fan as Minister of Propaganda... yay!
Oh, no, my friend. We're running that according to you and TeamTinFoils rules: we allow everyone with a PhD, MD or nursing degree (to let the UK nurse have his say) anywhere around the world have a say as to what we should do.

The committee keeps at it until we get a unanimous decision as to what to do, lest TeamTinFoil accuse of of "cramming a mainstream narrative" down Tech and his highly respected internet colleagues throats. We can't have one guy calling the shots....that's not "hip" or "edgy" enough for Tech's medical needs. And using a simple majority is no good: that means 40% of Tech's "experts" will be left out.

We should finish our work on Covid in 2045. That way, we can move forward with scientific certainty when making a decision.

Then when we make the next decision, we start the whole process all over again. We should make our second decision when the Sun explodes.

But the GREAT news is...Tech and his buds won't complain about the outcome of this sooper-cool system, where everything's in committee until hell freeze over.

Oh, and we'll also be taking Fauci out back, and shooting him for trying to kill Tech's internet-virus-expert- buddies.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:04 am
tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:23 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:50 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:54 am
tech37 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:08 am Some guys on the internet... a couple real dummies spreading misinformation :roll:

https://twitter.com/DrJBhattacharya/sta ... 7695900809
Thanks
I watched this yesterday. Not the 2 hours but this excerpt. Did I miss the part on vaccines or do I have to watch 2 hours? If it’s the latter, I will wait for more consensus that the mRNA vaccine for covid isn’t safe and effective.
Well I'll be, you found it. Knew you could. Even though you were the first reply just 3 hrs after initial post :lol: :roll:

If you had watched the entire podcast you would realize it has very little to do with vaccines, or as I tried to explain to a fan, Fauci. But if you have the attention span of a child or believe the science and all the issues around it are settled, then why bother, right?

It's such a shame that otherwise intelligent people can not, or will not, consider new ideas or other POVs concerning important questions. This compelling podcast does just that. But if your mind is shut off in advance, learning anything new is impossible.

But you take things a step further by disparaging anyone, and/or lying about their position, who disagrees with you or suggests other ideas be considered. Now I see you and another fanlax jackal are trying to bring race into it again?

It's a vile, dishonest method. "Uh huh."
I had already watched it. I did not remember watching anything about the vaccine being dangerous. You jumped in about vaccines and mRNA. I took that interview to be about the origins of Covid-19. Links to conspiracies about vaccines contribute to the anti-vaxx movement. You are free to disagree.
Nah you’re just a liar. And jackal too!
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:14 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:04 am
tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:23 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:50 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:54 am
tech37 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:08 am Some guys on the internet... a couple real dummies spreading misinformation :roll:

https://twitter.com/DrJBhattacharya/sta ... 7695900809
Thanks
I watched this yesterday. Not the 2 hours but this excerpt. Did I miss the part on vaccines or do I have to watch 2 hours? If it’s the latter, I will wait for more consensus that the mRNA vaccine for covid isn’t safe and effective.
Well I'll be, you found it. Knew you could. Even though you were the first reply just 3 hrs after initial post :lol: :roll:

If you had watched the entire podcast you would realize it has very little to do with vaccines, or as I tried to explain to a fan, Fauci. But if you have the attention span of a child or believe the science and all the issues around it are settled, then why bother, right?

It's such a shame that otherwise intelligent people can not, or will not, consider new ideas or other POVs concerning important questions. This compelling podcast does just that. But if your mind is shut off in advance, learning anything new is impossible.

But you take things a step further by disparaging anyone, and/or lying about their position, who disagrees with you or suggests other ideas be considered. Now I see you and another fanlax jackal are trying to bring race into it again?

It's a vile, dishonest method. "Uh huh."
I had already watched it. I did not remember watching anything about the vaccine being dangerous. You jumped in about vaccines and mRNA. I took that interview to be about the origins of Covid-19. Links to conspiracies about vaccines contribute to the anti-vaxx movement. You are free to disagree.
Nah you’re just a liar. And jackal too!
A Coon Jackal😂😂😂
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:25 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:00 am In other words…lots of genetic evidence that this virus was not manipulated in a laboratory but can’t prove it definitively, by definition.

And can’t prove that it wasn’t being studied in a lab, or in an animal in a lab, and escaped from the lab. Still plausible.

We all know it was a racoon dog from a wet market (isn't that kinda racist actually?) and quite a logical revelation. :roll:
Not sure what the “raccoon dog” refers to, (maybe you are actually intending to be racist?), but that it likely came from a wild animal, exposed to other wild animals, either from the wet market or being studied in a lab continue to be the most probable explanations.

And that’s been consistent throughout….despite all efforts to suggest otherwise, consistently provided by people like you.
And he believes the mRNA vaccine for covid has not been proven to be safe and effective….. I would have used Coon Dog…. :lol: :lol:
https://youtu.be/k-pqU_1Ipp4?si=MMhCSy2BTSkfyCQn
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:54 pm https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1912436117

Maybe we could get some drag queens to do a read of this for a story time campaign.
:lol: You think Tech understands any of that citation? Or that it would ever occur to him that he can't read articles in JAMA and answer questions that a first year intern could answer?

Tech thinks that when we refer to the Dunning Kruger effect that we're talking about the Scientists he cites.

He, like all of TeamTinFoil doesn't understand that we're not referring to the scientists....we're referring to THEM, and their ignorant-moronic interpretation of the scientists. THEY are the Dunning Kruger effect part....not the Doctors and scientists they cite.

I bet Tech types his medical opinions while wearing Scrubs, so he can look like his "medical colleages", too. :roll:

The giant ego it takes to think that you could possibly understand these research papers....and know what's NOT in them....is just breathtaking.

And the best part, is that these Internet-MD's think that WE are being arrogant for admitting we don't know what we're reading when the discussion turns to viruses and vaccines. It's glorious. Oh yeah, I'm the arrogant guy for thinking my personal doctor knows more about viruses and vaccines than I do. What am I thinking?

I have to deal with this with Whiskey writers all the time. The arrogant ones from Tech's mold think they know more about fermentation and spirits production than I do. So they tell me how I make my own whiskey. Never mind my multiple technical degrees and diplomas and 29 years in the field. :roll:

And they are men, every. single. time. No humility. No self awareness. Not one millisecond of introspection.

Just "expertise" they got from googling. :roll:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:57 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:54 pm https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1912436117

:lol: You think Tech understands any of that citation? Or that it would ever occur to him that he can't read articles in JAMA and answer questions that a first year intern could answer?

Tech thinks that when we refer to the Dunning Kruger effect that we're talking about the Scientists he cites.

He, like all of TeamTinFoil doesn't understand that we're not referring to the scientists....we're referring to THEM, and their ignorant-moronic interpretation of the scientists. THEY are the Dunning Kruger effect part....not the Doctors and scientists they cite.

I bet Tech types his medical opinions while wearing Scrubs, so he can look like his "medical colleages", too. :roll:

The giant ego it takes to think that you could possibly understand these research papers....and know what's NOT in them....is just breathtaking.

And the best part, is that these Internet-MD's think that WE are being arrogant for admitting we don't know what we're reading when the discussion turns to viruses and vaccines. It's glorious. Oh yeah, I'm the arrogant guy for thinking my personal doctor knows more about viruses and vaccines than I do. What am I thinking?

I have to deal with this with Whiskey writers all the time. The arrogant ones from Tech's mold think they know more about fermentation and spirits production than I do. So they tell me how I make my own whiskey. Never mind my multiple technical degrees and diplomas and 29 years in the field. :roll:

And they are men, every. single. time. No humility. No self awareness. Not one millisecond of introspection.

Just "expertise" they got from googling. :roll:
I believe they just call that “opening up the third eye and getting in your knees to circus seal all things Joe Rogan”
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:18 pm

And that’s been consistent throughout….despite all efforts to suggest otherwise, consistently provided by people like you.
And he believes the mRNA vaccine for covid has not been proven to be safe and effective….. I would have used Coon Dog…. :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: anything goes on South Park!
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

So now you're going to play dumb too? Funny, raccoon dogs was all the rage for a while on all your favorite corp media outlets. Long live the narrative! And just like you thought "black bloc" was racist too until you learned differently. :roll:

New report suggests COVID pandemic's origins linked to raccoon dogs at Wuhan market

You’re way too online. I recall bats and pangolins as most likely source of jump.

Nor do I have any idea what “black bloc” refers to.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:56 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:18 pm

:lol: :lol: anything goes on South Park!
Indeed. It’s so ridiculous it’s hilarious. Same reason I watched a bit too much “pro” wrestling after middle school. The characters and stories they run are theater of the absurd. Some real Dadaist ‘ish.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:28 pm

You’re way too online. I recall bats and pangolins as most likely source of jump.

Nor do I have any idea what “black bloc” refers to.
He’s completely lost the plot accusing everyone of all sorts of intention while crying about putting words in his mouth. Everyone is a liar. Everyone are sheep only he knows better. Conspiracies abound. Only he knows the true intent of others but no one could or should ever dare to attempt to understand him.

That’s just how it rolls.

Btw it was a pangolin.

https://youtu.be/KNMRD9nCASw?si=hlVW9sck3P_i23GR

Return to “POLITICS”