Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:09 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:25 am
a fan wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:04 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:02 pm Manchin is a moderate Democrat. Biden may have once been a moderate Senator, but he is hardly a moderate President.
Name a lefty policy. Last time I asked, no one could name one.

And before you say "border"....remember that not only did Reagan have a border that was every bit as "open" as it is now?

He granted Amnesty to millions.
Ramming EVs down Americas throat is pretty lefty my man. In another 20 years those are the only vehicles those lefties will allow me to drive. Ya wanna get into what kinda stoves lefties will allow me to purchase? Ya wanna get into why I won't be able to buy a new natural gas furnace in the near future. Open up your eyes my man. They are insidious and unrelenting in their attempt to tell us how to run our lives. Sooner or later these folks will get you in their sights. Defend them at your own risk. The entire environmental agenda is deeply rooted in far left ideology. You cool with riding your bike every morning to get to work? Now if you wanna expand on lefty policy take a gander at the effing mess on the southern border. The stream of people illegally entering the US is non stop and unrelenting. The leaders of our major FLP cities after thumping their chests about being " sanctuary cities" suddenly had an epiphany. They don't have the resources to manage this influx of new people. I'm just scratching the surface here my man to answer your lefty policy inquiry. Is anything being done by either party to deal with the problem? Simple answer...NOPE.
Cradle, take a look at every other 1st world countries energy policy. Read about it.

We are WAAAAY to the right of every single one of them. Have you ever bought gas in the EU.

Meanwhile, how easy is it to take the train to get where you need to go...fast...in most places in Europe?

We've been spending the last 100 years subsidizing gas cars and infrastructure for said gas cars, Cradle.

You just take it for granted, and don't count the trillions of dollars we spent on gas cars instead of spending even a small amount on mass transit.
So are your stills fired by NG??? If yes do you have a viable alternative for the future that doesn't include a wood fire out in the boonies far from the revenoors. :D
I have no problem with a free market system that allows me to buy whatever car I want. Is it a free market system anymore when 2 options are replaced with only one??
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:21 am So are your stills fired by NG??? If yes do you have a viable alternative for the future that doesn't include a wood fire out in the boonies far from the revenoors. :D
Yes! We're ready for alternatives to natural gas if it comes to that.
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:21 am I have no problem with a free market system that allows me to buy whatever car I want. Is it a free market system anymore when 2 options are replaced with only one??
Again, we haven't had a free market system the last 100 years.

The government builds and maintains roads.

The government mandates parking spots in construction

The government leases Federal land for drilling at below market rate fees

I could go on. We have NEVER let the free market dictate transportation or energy use in the US.

Ask OS: why did we meddle with the middle east with our military? To access cheap gas, instead of letting market forces dictate our energy and transportation choices.

America would have looked ENTIRELY different had we made different choices, cradle.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:46 am What stipulations, other than reported income limitations ?
You said blanket loan forgiveness, now you're saying there were income limitations. Which one is it?
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:11 am Hilarious. Orange Fatso did not even have a policy platform in 2020 and doesn't have one now either - so have to wonder how Saltine even knows what policies he's running on except for the daily rants he gives. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
It's ez. You have 4 years of his actual record in office.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:51 pm
Kismet wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:11 am Hilarious. Orange Fatso did not even have a policy platform in 2020 and doesn't have one now either - so have to wonder how Saltine even knows what policies he's running on except for the daily rants he gives. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
It's ez. You have 4 years of his actual record in office.
Which are not likely to be repeated in a possible second term as most of those policy people were either fired or quit. Keep deluding yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:31 am Ask OS: why did we meddle with the middle east with our military? To access cheap gas, instead of letting market forces dictate our energy and transportation choices.

America would have looked ENTIRELY different had we made different choices, cradle.
...it would look like CA's high speed rail fiasco.
How would your farmer friends (& the other little people in rural areas) get around ?
You liberals want to drive everyone into the cities which you control, where they can't afford to live.

Those wars for oil keep our price at the pump 1/2 of those in the EU.
Were it not for those wars (& the enduring presence of the US Navy in the ME)
prices would be doubled again & we'd both have gas lines (again).
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:04 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:31 am Ask OS: why did we meddle with the middle east with our military? To access cheap gas, instead of letting market forces dictate our energy and transportation choices.

:lol: You think Eisenhower couldn't build a rail system? Or Nixon? Or Ford? Or Reagan? Neat.

If you were in charge, we would never have gone to the moon. Or won WWII. LOVE the "can't do, America sucks" attitude.
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:21 am How would your farmer friends (& the other little people in rural areas) get around ?
:lol: Welcome to the free market you CLAIM you want.

YOU have to tell me, my man: how the F do Farmers get infrastructure using the free market?

It's SPECTACULAR that you have convinced yourself that Big Government is the Free market.

Go ahead and tell the forum: how does a farmer get roads and infrastructure in a free market, without Big Government doing it for them?

Good Luck. You'll run away from this question, and pretend I didn't ask it.
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:04 pm You liberals want to drive everyone into the cities which you control, where they can't afford to live.
Nope. That's the Free market.

Please. Pretty please with sugar on top: get rid of the Farm Bill. Or price controls on farming. Let's see how you and your buds will do without Big Government.

Where did you go to school again? What kept the lights on at your family grocery with all those poor people using food stamps?

You're all the same: Big Government Libs who's economic existence is 100% dependent on the Government......but not only do you whine about the very Government that is DIRECTLY responsible for your entire life? You lose your sh(t when "anyone else" gets help from this same Government.

Hypocrite.
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:04 pm Those wars for oil keep our price at the pump 1/2 of those in the EU.
That's right! At least you understand that.

So how the F do you think this is the free market in action? This is the Government stepping in and FORCING the price of oil with guns, OS.

Come the F on. Wake up.

old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:04 pm Were it not for those wars (& the enduring presence of the US Navy in the ME)
:lol: That's not how free markets work. If gas was that expensive? It would effect EVERYTHING.

Suburban sprawl would no longer happen, because most folks couldn't afford it.

Homes would be smaller, because energy would cost more. Etc. Etc.

You're literally complaining that you don't want free market forces, and have such a bad grasp on Capitalism that you don't understand you're a Big Government liberal who wants the government to step in and make your life easier.

Which is fine.....except you are in COMPLETE denial about this.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:21 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:04 pm

:lol: You think Eisenhower couldn't build a rail system? Or Nixon? Or Ford? Or Reagan? Neat.

If you were in charge, we would never have gone to the moon. Or won WWII. LOVE the "can't do, America sucks" attitude.
If it was more efficient & cost effective than our interstates & air travel system, we'd look like Europe.
It's the essence of the free market at work. High speed rail did not exist then & is still not practical given our more dispersed population.
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:21 am How would your farmer friends (& the other little people in rural areas) get around ?
:lol: Welcome to the free market you CLAIM you want.

YOU have to tell me, my man: how the F do Farmers get infrastructure using the free market?

It's SPECTACULAR that you have convinced yourself that Big Government is the Free market.

Go ahead and tell the forum: how does a farmer get roads and infrastructure in a free market, without Big Government doing it for them?

Good Luck. You'll run away from this question, and pretend I didn't ask it.
What's your preferred alternative ? ...rural bus service or trolleys ? ...methane emitting donkey carts ?
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:04 pm You liberals want to drive everyone into the cities which you control, where they can't afford to live.
Nope. That's the Free market. Not if you make POV travel cost prohibitive or don't maintain the infrastructure for it. The system we have evolved because it's the most flexible & cost effective,

Please. Pretty please with sugar on top: get rid of the Farm Bill. Or price controls on farming. Let's see how you and your buds will do without Big Government.

Where did you go to school again? What kept the lights on at your family grocery with all those poor people using food stamps?
:lol: ...yeah, shame on us for taking food stamps & enabling everyone to eat. They were a real high profit margin money maker. As I said, they were a loss leader. Ever heard of food deserts ?

You're all the same: Big Government Libs who's economic existence is 100% dependent on the Government......but not only do you whine about the very Government that is DIRECTLY responsible for your entire life? You lose your sh(t when "anyone else" gets help from this same Government.
Your're right. We should have shamed those riff raff for using food stamps & driven them out of our store.

Hypocrite. ...then we could have prospered by selling high profit margin designer liqueurs rather than 6 packs of Falstaff, ...with all the smelly, empty returned 2 cent deposit brown bottles that I had to sort for my allowance of a shiny half dollar/wk (the going rate for a 12 yr @ 1960).
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:04 pm Those wars for oil keep our price at the pump 1/2 of those in the EU.

So how the F do you think this is the free market in action? This is the Government stepping in and FORCING the price of oil with guns, OS.

Come the F on. Wake up.
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:04 pm Were it not for those wars (& the enduring presence of the US Navy in the ME)
:lol: That's not how free markets work. If gas was that expensive? It would effect EVERYTHING.

Suburban sprawl would no longer happen, because most folks couldn't afford it.

Homes would be smaller, because energy would cost more. Etc. Etc.
I repeatedly said -- the oil wars were to sustain our dispersed lifestyle that had evolved & to maintain our standard of living, which had also evolved as it did thanks to our previous abundance of cheap oil. How'd it go in the '70's when we tried to live without it ? We increased mpg's & reduced emissions. We added home insulation, double pane windows & installed heat pumps when our old oil furnaces wore out. We became amateur lumberjacks & chimney sweeps to feed our fireplace inserts (before carbon climate hysteria). Your liberal plan to force mass transit proved impractical, cost prohibitive & could not adapt to meet demand. Our free market switch from dirty coal to fracked NG allows us to be a leader in reducing carbon emissions.

You're literally complaining that you don't want free market forces, and have such a bad grasp on Capitalism that you don't understand you're a Big Government liberal who wants the government to step in and make your life easier.

Which is fine.....except you are in COMPLETE denial about this.
Right Comrade. You are advocating for a Soviet style command economy. The antithesis of an incentivized free market economy.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:35 pm If it was more efficient & cost effective than our interstates & air travel system, we'd look like Europe.
It's the essence of the free market at work.
:lol: Massive Government spending is your idea of the "free market"?

OS: the free market would be private roads, my man. Full stop.

You're a liberal, but want to pretend you're not because it makes you feel good.

BTW....lobbying is when kept us from having more rail service subsidized by the .gov. You, of course, want to ignore this, and pretend that millions of miles of asphalt roads fell from the sky.

Why are American Conservatives so freaking bad at understanding the basic principles of free markets?
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:35 pm What's your preferred alternative ? ...rural bus service or trolleys ? ...methane emitting donkey carts ?
There it is: you understand that without Big Government, and rural Americans taking money from people in Big Cities to give them infrastructure that the can't afford on their own? Rural America is royally F'ed.

It only took you 7 years to admit this. Better late than never, my Big Government friend.
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:04 pm Not if you make POV travel cost prohibitive or don't maintain the infrastructure for it. The system we have evolved because it's the most flexible & cost effective,
Buffalo bagels. Rail is by far more cost effective for shipping goods. You, like every other Republican I've ever met, ignore the cost of the roads, pretend it's free....and then claim trucks are cheaper. Nope.

And again, the comparison you're making for personal travel ASSUMES the asphalt and other infrastructure is free.

old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:35 pm :lol: ...yeah, shame on us for taking food stamps & enabling everyone to eat. They were a real high profit margin money maker. As I said, they were a loss leader. Ever heard of food deserts ?
Trying to twist your way out, as usual.

What I'm saying is: you are 100% Big Government. And are more than happy to take money from the .gov.

I've told you 1,000 times: the only difference between you and I is that you're in denial, and are hilariously claiming that Government services are "free market" solutions.
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:35 pm Your're right. We should have shamed those riff raff for using food stamps & driven them out of our store.
Again, trying to deflect from the fact that you like Big Government just fine. It's not working.
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:35 pm ...then we could have prospered by selling high profit margin designer liqueurs rather than 6 packs of Falstaff, ...with all the smelly, empty returned 2 cent deposit brown bottles that I had to sort for my allowance of a shiny half dollar/wk (the going rate for a 12 yr @ 1960).

:lol: And now you're trying to make fun of my product, which is actually free market.

Nice try, comrade.

Come the F on. Wake up.
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:04 pm I repeatedly said -- the oil wars were to sustain our dispersed lifestyle that had evolved & to maintain our standard of living, which had also evolved as it did thanks to our previous abundance of cheap oil. How'd it go in the '70's when we tried to live without it ? We increased mpg's & reduced emissions. We added home insulation, double pane windows & installed heat pumps when our old oil furnaces wore out. We became amateur lumberjacks & chimney sweeps to feed our fireplace inserts (before carbon climate hysteria).
Right. Big Government intervention.

What you're doing is complaining about a "different kind" of Big Government intervention, while claiming your preferred solution is "free market".

You're either lying, or you're an idiot. Pick one. (you're lying)

old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:35 pm Right Comrade. You are advocating for a Soviet style command economy. The antithesis of an incentivized free market economy.
Nope. All we're discussing is that the system that you grew up in, and enjoyed economic prosperity in.

Your head is so far up your *ss, you have it all backwards.

Old Salt: family kept doors open in their store with government food stamps. He then attended a Government University where he was trained by Government employees, and then served in the Federal Government. His job after Government service was 100% dependent on the training and experience he got from, you guessed is.... the freaking Federal Government. Wife? You guessed it: government job. Enjoying Government health care for life, as well as a Government pension.

A fan: started a business with his brother. Both of us educated at Private Universities. I went to vocational School overseas. Started a business where not only are their no helpers like Food Stamps, there are additional taxes because guys like you decided we should pay extra taxes in every State we operate in, PLUS a Federal excise tax. This is BEFORE we pay all the taxes everyone else gets to pay. Wife? Private Sector, although she did get her MS at a State U.

And yet you're so delusional, that you call ME 'comrade'.... there is no one on this board that owes more to Big Government than you.

And yet you slag off government every chance you get, and lecture me about a free market that you have never experienced.

This attitude of yours is why our government cannot function: you keep telling your R leaders that government is "bad"...and yet without it, and without a LOT of it? Your life would be in shambles.
Last edited by a fan on Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CU88a

Post by CU88a »

a fan wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:10 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:35 pm If it was more efficient & cost effective than our interstates & air travel system, we'd look like Europe.

You're a liberal, but want to pretend you're not because it makes you feel good.

BTW....lobbying is when kept us from having more rail service subsidized by the .gov. You, of course, want to ignore this, and pretend that millions of miles of asphalt roads fell from the sky.

Why are American Conservatives so freaking bad at understanding the basic principles of free markets?
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:35 pm What's your preferred alternative ? ...rural bus service or trolleys ? ...methane emitting donkey carts ?
There it is: you understand that without Big Government, and rural Americans taking money from people in Big Cities to give them infrastructure that the can't afford on their own? Rural America is royally F'ed.

It only took you 7 years to admit this. Better late than never, my Big Government friend.
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:04 pm Not if you make POV travel cost prohibitive or don't maintain the infrastructure for it. The system we have evolved because it's the most flexible & cost effective,
Buffalo bagels. Rail is by far more cost effective for shipping goods. You, like every other Republican I've ever met, ignore the cost of the roads, pretend it's free....and then claim trucks are cheaper. Nope.

And again, the comparison you're making for personal travel ASSUMES

old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:35 pm :lol: ...yeah, shame on us for taking food stamps & enabling everyone to eat. They were a real high profit margin money maker. As I said, they were a loss leader. Ever heard of food deserts ?

What I'm saying is: you are 100% Big Government. And are more than happy to take money from the .gov.

I've told you 1,000 times: the only difference between you and I is that you're in denial, and are hilariously claiming that Government services are "free market" solutions.
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:35 pm Your're right. We should have shamed those riff raff for using food stamps & driven them out of our store.
Again, trying to deflect from the fact that you like Big Government just fine. It's not working.
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:35 pm ...then we could have prospered by selling high profit margin designer liqueurs rather than 6 packs of Falstaff, ...with all the smelly, empty returned 2 cent deposit brown bottles that I had to sort for my allowance of a shiny half dollar/wk (the going rate for a 12 yr @ 1960).

:lol: And now you're trying to make fun of my product, which is actually free market.

Nice try, comrade.

Come the F on. Wake up.
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:04 pm I repeatedly said -- the oil wars were to sustain our dispersed lifestyle that had evolved & to maintain our standard of living, which had also evolved as it did thanks to our previous abundance of cheap oil. How'd it go in the '70's when we tried to live without it ? We increased mpg's & reduced emissions. We added home insulation, double pane windows & installed heat pumps when our old oil furnaces wore out. We became amateur lumberjacks & chimney sweeps to feed our fireplace inserts (before carbon climate hysteria).

What you're doing is complaining about a "different kind" of Big Government intervention, while claiming your preferred solution is "free market".

old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:35 pm Right Comrade. You are advocating for a Soviet style command economy. The antithesis of an incentivized free market economy.
Nope. All we're discussing is that the system that you grew up in, and enjoyed economic prosperity in.

Old Salt: family kept doors open in their store with government food stamps. He then attended a Government University where he was trained by Government employees, and then served in the Federal Government. His job after Government service was 100% dependent on the training and experience he got from, you guessed is.... the freaking Federal Government. Wife? You guessed it: government job. Enjoying Government health care for life, as well as a Government pension.

A fan: started a business with his brother. Both of us educated at Private Universities. I went to vocational School overseas. Started a business where not only are their no helpers like Food Stamps, there are additional taxes because guys like you decided we should pay extra taxes in every State we operate in, PLUS a Federal excise tax. This is BEFORE we pay all the taxes everyone else gets to pay. Wife? Private Sector, although she did get her MS at a State U.

And yet you're so delusional, that you call ME 'comrade'.... there is no one on this board that owes more to Big Government than you.

And yet you slag off government every chance you get, and lecture me about a free market that you have never experienced.

This attitude of yours is why our government cannot function: you keep telling your R leaders that government is "bad"...and yet without it, and without a LOT of it? Your life would be in shambles.
It is scary how blind these two jokers are to reality.

I have said it before and say it yet again, you have the patience of Job trying to show them the facts.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

CU88a wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:18 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:10 pm

And again, the comparison you're making for personal travel ASSUMES

Nice try, comrade.

Come the F on. Wake up.

It is scary how blind these two jokers are to reality.

I have said it before and say it yet again, you have the patience of Job trying to show them the facts.
Sucking on the government breast for years and believe they made it on their own ball.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Two weeks ago: Not going to to comment on discussions he had with Hunter's business partners, It's all a bunch of lies, says Biden:

Recent news within the last few hours.....https://www.nbcnews.com/news/records-re ... rcna130682

Joe Biden exchanged emails with his son Hunter’s business associate 54 times while he was serving as vice president, and some of the messages were sent around the time the elder Biden was traveling to Ukraine and his son was working for a Ukrainian gas company, according to records released by House Republicans.

Article goes on to explain, it was about Hunter's business partner, guy was his FA and filed his taxes, yet this gentleman 'has not comment'. He should be probably be on suicide watch. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Well whaddya know - Rudy Colludy had a lien placed on his Palm Beach Condo by the IRS for failure to pay income taxes - over $1 million to date.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurk ... 81cc633ca3

Certainly Saltine Warrior will be all over this posthaste :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:10 pm ...massive argumentative repetitive cut & paste alternative reality blah blah blah.
TLDR. We pay taxes to our government(s) to provide basic services, such as -- defense, public safety, transportation infrastructure, education.
That's big government only in the scope of it's size because we're a big country with a large population.
You claim anything that government does (with our taxes) is socialism & big government.
Your tired liberal city mouse vs country mouse rap is another insult to the intelligence of anyone who reads it.
Without a subsidized rural America, we would not have adequate food, fuel, timber, & building matl such as concrete & gravel.
How did your Soviet style planned economy & collective farming work out ?
Your simplistic attempt at "logic" is a waste of time.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:45 pm Well whaddya know - Rudy Colludy had a lien placed on his Palm Beach Condo by the IRS for failure to pay income taxes - over $1 million to date.

Certainly Saltine Warrior will be all over this posthaste :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
:roll: Who cares ? When was the last time Rudy held public office ? Has he declared bankruptcy yet, due to his legal bills ?
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:53 pm
Kismet wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:45 pm Well whaddya know - Rudy Colludy had a lien placed on his Palm Beach Condo by the IRS for failure to pay income taxes - over $1 million to date.

:roll: Who cares ? When was the last time Rudy held public office ? Has he declared bankruptcy yet, due to his legal bills ?
He's held more public office than Hunter Biden ever has. Hunter Biden was and still is a private citizen as is former mayor Colludy. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Last edited by Kismet on Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:10 pm Old Salt: family kept doors open in their store with government food stamps. He then attended a Government University where he was trained by Government employees, and then served in the Federal Government. His job after Government service was 100% dependent on the training and experience he got from, you guessed is.... the freaking Federal Government. Wife? You guessed it: government job. Enjoying Government health care for life, as well as a Government pension.

Got it. Who stopped you & your brother for competing for a service academy appointment or ROTC scholarship ?
My wife worked day jobs & went to night school classes for 1/2 of her undergrad & all of her Master's Degrees, as did I, for my dual Masters.
You think no one in govt service earned their pay & benefits or paid back the cost of their education with obligated service, in which they gave up many of their rights & freedom of movement. My wife & I both worked in the private sector before & after our primary careers in public service. In our second careers, we helped start up & build still flourishing businesses. We also saw how much more we could have earned had we opted out of govt service earlier, but no regrets -- we both enjoyed what we were doing & answered a higher calling.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:03 pm

He's held more public office than Hunter Biden ever has. Hubter Biden was and still is a private citizen as is former mayor Colludy. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
So why are you making the irrelevant whatabout comparison. They're both being pursued for not paying their taxes. Rudy just doesn't have a Hollywood sugar bro to bail him out. He's no longer bankable.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:16 pm

He's held more public office than Hunter Biden ever has. Hubter Biden was and still is a private citizen as is former mayor Colludy. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
So why are you making the irrelevant whatabout comparison. They're both being pursued for not paying their taxes. Rudy just doesn't have a Hollywood sugar bro to bail him out. He's no longer bankable.
He’s pointing out your ridiculous hypocrisy.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:23 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:16 pm

He’s pointing out your ridiculous hypocrisy.
What hypocrisy ? I'm not claiming that Rudy should not be pursued for failing to pay his taxes. I'm not defending him in any way.

Return to “POLITICS”