Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:36 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:54 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:48 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:37 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:30 pm But that's because the obstruction prevented them from getting to the truth, whatever it was.
...or whatever you imagined it to be.
Do you agree that the obstruction was wrong, criminal?
I don't agree that it was obstruction, ...of an illegitimate political investigation.
:lol: In other news, water is wet.

Naturally, you're on here DEMANDING an investigation into Joe, and are telling us that six years---and counting---- of investigating into Hunter "isn't political" and is perfectly normal. :lol:

Go away. No one is this stupid, OS.
Maybe he really is?
Maybe years and years of rotting brain cells?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:00 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:51 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:45 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:49 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:17 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:37 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:47 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:33 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:56 am
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:23 am
a fan wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:50 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:23 pm ......... in 1987–88 and 2007–08.

.......In mid 1997........ beginning in April 1988.

........in 2000; and in 2007,........ in 1996........

......Around the same time in 2007 ......
Did Bill Barr kick your dogs, or something?

All that criminal activity by Joe Biden for DECADES, and good ol' Bill let it alllll slide, and didn't open a case on your "Biden Family Corruption'.

For shame. Tsk, tsk.

Bill's gonna take you of his Xmas card list, fer sure. Had no idea you hated the man this much.
You miss the point, as usual, playing your dumb team sport game.
It's a Wash Post report for the Wash Post readership ...about the Biden family grift. :shock:
Not necessarily illegal or criminal, but unethical & sleazy, like all the stuff we heard about Trump.
...except Trump was working his grift in the private sector. Buyer beware - his patsies were not forced to pay for it.
The Biden's were trading on Joe's govt power as an elected Senator with access to your taxpayer $$$ & influence on war & peace.
Nonsense....if you have little (d) ;) next to your name, its always different and weighed on a different scale.
Hah. Tell that to Hunter, who's getting treatment that, even if he deserves it, is plenty different than virtually anyone else. You really have been brain-captured by The Feed.
:lol: Well, to be fair, Hunter is NOT a politician, but he sure spends a lot of time with Daddy doing political things. And as you are aware, Bill Barr already said Hunter is clean from now until eternity....just ask the forum left ;) .
:lol: Right. A Six year long investigation by three agencies doesn't clear a man...and Hunter is still guilty in the eyes of Republicans.

Neat. And it's coincidence that all the TeamTinFoils on the board think Hunter was paid money by Stalin to kidnap the Lindberg baby, who Hunter would trade for information on where Bigfoot's house is.
You neglect to mention the Hunter thing was put on the back burner. 6 years of investigation with the investigators told to stand down. Hard to complete an investigation when your hands are tied behind your back. Maybe it's Jeff Sessions fault?
It was not put on any back burner, it was left in the hands of the Trump/Barr appointed prosecutor, and he was given SC status.

You know that, so are you just trolling?

There simply isn't, never has been, any evidence of criminal wrongdoing of Joe Biden, which is the only reason why the MAGA House is interested at all.

If you think otherwise, please be specific.
It is cloudy out and cold and snowy. Perfect trolling weather I just caught a chump fish.... FTR how did Hunters old man come up in your gun sights?? There is tangential connection but let's deal with one scumbag at a time. So when Hunter was trying to extort money from his Chinese business partner was his old man actually sitting next to him?? Not a hard question even for a liberal Republican to figure out.. Two options for you Nelson... Hunter was lying or his old man was there like he said he was. What say you Nelson? You opined there was no evidence against Joe except for the words of his own beloved son, unless of course Hunter was scamming the ChiComs and threw his beloved old man under the bus in the process. If this is getting too complicated for you Nelson then you can bug out of the conversation. :D
So...you are saying that you KNOW there is evidence of Joe doing a criminal act?
Produce it...the MAGA House has failed to so, miserably...but gee, cradle knows better.
The House is not done. They're still clawing out evidence. They've only had the power to investigate for 1 year. The IRS WB's just came forward only 7 mos ago.
Each and every accusation made to date by Comer et al, every claim of smoking gun proof was been found to be BS.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:07 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:00 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:51 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:45 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:49 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:17 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:37 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:47 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:33 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:56 am
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:23 am
a fan wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:50 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:23 pm ......... in 1987–88 and 2007–08.

.......In mid 1997........ beginning in April 1988.

........in 2000; and in 2007,........ in 1996........

......Around the same time in 2007 ......
Did Bill Barr kick your dogs, or something?

All that criminal activity by Joe Biden for DECADES, and good ol' Bill let it alllll slide, and didn't open a case on your "Biden Family Corruption'.

For shame. Tsk, tsk.

Bill's gonna take you of his Xmas card list, fer sure. Had no idea you hated the man this much.
You miss the point, as usual, playing your dumb team sport game.
It's a Wash Post report for the Wash Post readership ...about the Biden family grift. :shock:
Not necessarily illegal or criminal, but unethical & sleazy, like all the stuff we heard about Trump.
...except Trump was working his grift in the private sector. Buyer beware - his patsies were not forced to pay for it.
The Biden's were trading on Joe's govt power as an elected Senator with access to your taxpayer $$$ & influence on war & peace.
Nonsense....if you have little (d) ;) next to your name, its always different and weighed on a different scale.
Hah. Tell that to Hunter, who's getting treatment that, even if he deserves it, is plenty different than virtually anyone else. You really have been brain-captured by The Feed.
:lol: Well, to be fair, Hunter is NOT a politician, but he sure spends a lot of time with Daddy doing political things. And as you are aware, Bill Barr already said Hunter is clean from now until eternity....just ask the forum left ;) .
:lol: Right. A Six year long investigation by three agencies doesn't clear a man...and Hunter is still guilty in the eyes of Republicans.

Neat. And it's coincidence that all the TeamTinFoils on the board think Hunter was paid money by Stalin to kidnap the Lindberg baby, who Hunter would trade for information on where Bigfoot's house is.
You neglect to mention the Hunter thing was put on the back burner. 6 years of investigation with the investigators told to stand down. Hard to complete an investigation when your hands are tied behind your back. Maybe it's Jeff Sessions fault?
It was not put on any back burner, it was left in the hands of the Trump/Barr appointed prosecutor, and he was given SC status.

You know that, so are you just trolling?

There simply isn't, never has been, any evidence of criminal wrongdoing of Joe Biden, which is the only reason why the MAGA House is interested at all.

If you think otherwise, please be specific.
It is cloudy out and cold and snowy. Perfect trolling weather I just caught a chump fish.... FTR how did Hunters old man come up in your gun sights?? There is tangential connection but let's deal with one scumbag at a time. So when Hunter was trying to extort money from his Chinese business partner was his old man actually sitting next to him?? Not a hard question even for a liberal Republican to figure out.. Two options for you Nelson... Hunter was lying or his old man was there like he said he was. What say you Nelson? You opined there was no evidence against Joe except for the words of his own beloved son, unless of course Hunter was scamming the ChiComs and threw his beloved old man under the bus in the process. If this is getting too complicated for you Nelson then you can bug out of the conversation. :D
So...you are saying that you KNOW there is evidence of Joe doing a criminal act?
Produce it...the MAGA House has failed to so, miserably...but gee, cradle knows better.
The House is not done. They're still clawing out evidence. They've only had the power to investigate for 1 year. The IRS WB's just came forward only 7 mos ago.
Each and every accusation made to date by Comer et al, every claim of smoking gun proof was been found to be BS.
Old Salt is the picture of patience when the quarry is a Democrat, but furious about the length of Democratic investigations and hearings. Old Salt is furious about ethical lapses among Democrats, but reminds us, when a GOP functionary is the target, that the conduct is "not illegal." The guy's a fraud.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:54 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:54 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:30 pm But that's because the obstruction prevented them from getting to the truth, whatever it was.
I don't agree that it was obstruction, ...of an illegitimate political investigation.
So, you disagreed with Robert Mueller's findings because you feel the investigation itself was illegitimate? And obstructing an investigation that is authorized by your own DOJ is therefore not criminal?

You do realize that Mueller was clear about the obstruction, right?
You just think obstructing a duly authorized investigation by federal authorities should not be criminal if you don't like that they're investigating at all ???
This is known pattern of Saltine and includes not only this case, but Flynn's (which he plead guilty to TWICE) and Manafort and Roger Stone.
Suppose we can now also include Comer (who has a similarly structured LLC with a donor) and Jordan (who blew off a Congressional subpoena and is now having a cow over similar activity from HB who gets called a criminal here after day along with Uncle Joe). Those who may recall he led the charge of the swiftboating of John Kerry acting as if the man never served a day in combat. :oops: Regurgitating all sorts of allegations from anyone and everyone who had the same axe to grind.

Any verdict on Orange Fatso will also be weaseled - take it to the bank.
Last edited by Kismet on Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:32 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:52 pm You haven't read me complaining about any Obama or Clinton post-presidency business opportunities. How 'bout Chelsea's media deal ?
:lol: That's 'cause they're out of office and are no longer a threat.

You're telling us that after Kush works in Saudi Arabia BEHIND CLOSED DOOR on the US payroll....

....followed by a $1Billion cash infusion into his business that hasn't pulled in other monies, isn't suspicious and unethical? :lol:

You would have LOST YOUR MIND if Kush-y was a Dem. Sell your nonsense somewhere else.
Trumps out of office & no longer a threat. Jared does not plan to re-enter govt service.
You've now resorted to preemptive whining. Desperate. Don't holler until you're hurt.
What new deals did Trump's kids make while he was in office ?
...obtw -- the China trademarks & patents were routine & applied for before the election.
Last edited by old salt on Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

I do not agree that obstruction took place.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:54 pm You do realize that Mueller was clear about the obstruction, right?
Mueller wasn't clear about anything, ...other than he was no longer competent or credible.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:32 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:32 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:52 pm You haven't read me complaining about any Obama or Clinton post-presidency business opportunities. How 'bout Chelsea's media deal ?
:lol: That's 'cause they're out of office and are no longer a threat.

You're telling us that after Kush works in Saudi Arabia BEHIND CLOSED DOOR on the US payroll....

....followed by a $1Billion cash infusion into his business that hasn't pulled in other monies, isn't suspicious and unethical? :lol:

You would have LOST YOUR MIND if Kush-y was a Dem. Sell your nonsense somewhere else.
Trumps out of office & no longer a threat.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ten second ago, you were telling us he's our next POTUS. Now he's no longer a threat when you want to move the goalposts rather than admitting for even a second you're wrong.
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:32 pm You've now resorted to whining. Desperate.
Nope. I'm cool with it. You've convinced me.

Ethics in Government is stupid. Let's let crooks run things.

As I said before: I vote we make anyone who wants to get into a Military Academy has AT LEAST three felonies on their record, and has defrauded AT LEAST two charities before applying.

MAGA.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:15 pm As I said before: I vote we make anyone who wants to get into a Military Academy has AT LEAST three felonies on their record, and has defrauded AT LEAST two charities before applying.

MAGA.
Why bother with all that ? That takes work.
If you're Pop's the VP, you can earn a Commission, with drug & age waivers,
by attending a short knife & fork course to learn how to salute.
...but ya still gotta pee in the cup.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:26 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:15 pm As I said before: I vote we make anyone who wants to get into a Military Academy has AT LEAST three felonies on their record, and has defrauded AT LEAST two charities before applying.

MAGA.
Because we want slimeballs leading our nation, obviously. You've convinced me that honest people are nothing more than losers, who shouldn't be in leadership positions in America.

Maybe you can pardon that nurse-lady who murdered all those vets at VA hospitals, and get her to run your Republican party after Trump is gone?

Seems like a fine choice. I heard she was tricked by the FBI to commit those murders, so her convictions don't count. You'll LOVE her, OS.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:33 pm

MAGA.
Because we want slimeballs leading our nation, obviously. You've convinced me that honest people are nothing more than losers, who shouldn't be in leadership positions in America.

Maybe you can pardon that nurse-lady who murdered all those vets at VA hospitals, and get her to run your Republican party after Trump is gone?

Seems like a fine choice. I heard she was tricked by the FBI to commit those murders, so her convictions don't count. You'll LOVE her, OS.
...as much as you love Ensign Hunter Biden, US Navy Reserve.
His Pop got him a Commission. He's the smartest man our CinC knows.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:38 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:33 pm

MAGA.

...as much as you love Ensign Hunter Biden, US Navy Reserve.
His Pop got him a Commission. He's the smartest man our CinC knows.
Nope. I've said to throw the guy in jail. Not my fault Bill Barr isn't sharp enough to indict a simple tax case in less than two years...that's on you and your pals who don't care that Barr didn't do his job, according the WB's.

You're just upset that Hunter's not a registered Republican so he can lead your party for a decade.

Deep State tricked him into smoking crack. Durham told me so.

Anything else? Any other felons you want to tell us are swell guys that you want near the nuclear codes? Doesn't Putin have a puppet or two that you want in charge of the Republican party?

No? Okay, I'm off to defraud a Military Charity, because you think that's a sweet thing to do.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:55 pm Not my fault Bill Barr isn't sharp enough to indict a simple tax case in less than two years...that's on you and your pals who don't care that Barr didn't do his job, according the WB's.
Your boy Hunter says different. Maybe we'll hear more from Barr.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-bid ... officials/
Hunter Biden filed a motion in federal court Wednesday to subpoena former President Donald Trump, former Attorney General William Barr and other former Justice Department officials for documents and materials that his legal counsel alleges were part of a partisan pressure campaign to pursue investigations into the president's son.

In the court filing, Hunter Biden argues communications between Trump and former Justice Department officials during his presidency reveal "more than a mere appearance that President Trump improperly and unrelentingly pressured DOJ to pursue an investigation and prosecution of Mr. Biden to advance President Trump's partisan ambitions."
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:09 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:55 pm Not my fault Bill Barr isn't sharp enough to indict a simple tax case in less than two years...that's on you and your pals who don't care that Barr didn't do his job, according the WB's.
Your boy Hunter says different.
The scoreboard says Barr didn't indict...had plenty of time to do so. Didn't pull a single warrant for Hunter's banking records for two years, and you're on here telling us what great job Barr did.

What were they "investigating" for two years if they couldn't look at Biden's ACTUAL income that entire time?

Answer? You don't know, and you don't care. And all because of Barr's magic R.

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:32 pm https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-bid ... officials/
Hunter Biden filed a motion in federal court Wednesday to subpoena former President Donald Trump, former Attorney General William Barr and other former Justice Department officials for documents and materials that his legal counsel alleges were part of a partisan pressure campaign to pursue investigations into the president's son.
Uh Oh! He's stealing YOUR game of claiming that the Deep State is politicizing US intel to go after politicians!

He can't do that!!!! Only Old Salt is allowed to invent dumb things like this!!!!

:lol: You gonna sue Hunter for infringing on your Deep State Trademark, OS?

Or is your brain going to explode as you try and explain to the forum that the Deep State "only goes after Republicans". :lol:

We can't WAIT to hear your spin on this. I'm confident you'll dig deep, and come up with a reason why the Deep State can't possibly go after Dems. :lol:
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:19 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:09 pm
Your boy Hunter says different.
The scoreboard says Barr didn't indict...had plenty of time to do so. Didn't pull a single warrant for Hunter's banking records for two years, and you're on here telling us what great job Barr did.

What were they "investigating" for two years if they couldn't look at Biden's ACTUAL income that entire time?

Answer? You don't know, and you don't care. And all because of Barr's magic R.

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:32 pm https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-bid ... officials/
Uh Oh! He's stealing YOUR game of claiming that the Deep State is politicizing US intel to go after politicians!

He can't do that!!!! Only Old Salt is allowed to invent dumb things like this!!!!

:lol: You gonna sue Hunter for infringing on your Deep State Trademark, OS?

Or is your brain going to explode as you try and explain to the forum that the Deep State "only goes after Republicans". :lol:

We can't WAIT to hear your spin on this. I'm confident you'll dig deep, and come up with a reason why the Deep State can't possibly go after Dems. :lol:
ProTip. Learn how to use [/i]
They're still digging out stuff on Hunter. Sure they could have indicted him for just failure to file, but then he would have skated on other, more complex charges. That's why he was so desperate to get immunity that he blew up the plea deal for misdemeanor failure to file.
it takes longer to investigate & gather the evidence for tax evasion, tax fraud, FARA violations, money laundering & bribery of a govt official via payments to family members. House investigators are still uncovering evidence.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:33 pm They're still digging out stuff on Hunter. Sure they could have indicted him for just failure to file,
So...Barr didn't do that...why? Too busy? Have a hang nail? Needed a hug first?

WB disagree with your scholarly legal assessment, and think that you and your boys were dragging their feet. I guess you think the WB's were lying now. Cool. Way to move the goalposts again.
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:33 pm .......but then he would have skated on other, more complex charges.
:lol: You can't even follow the logic of your own Buffalo bagels.

Weiss just filed "other, more complex charges" AFTER he filed the other charges this very week. Does Weiss have a magic wand, or are you just making stuff up, and hoping its real?
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:33 pm That's why he was so desperate to get immunity that he blew up the plea deal for misdemeanor failure to file.
it takes longer to investigate & gather the evidence
:lol: Awesome logic.

Six years in. The funny part? Is that now Weiss has to convict a rich man with rich connections, all because of political pressure.

The very thing you told us you were vehemently against.

Neat. Any other values you want to sell for your Party today? Is murder ok now? How about stealing stuff? :lol:

The good news is, when Hunter is finally convicted, you'll tell us that he should be our next President becuase you think convicted felons are sooper. Can't wait.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:47 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:33 pm They're still digging out stuff on Hunter. Sure they could have indicted him for just failure to file,
So...Barr didn't do that...why? Too busy? Have a hang nail? Needed a hug first?
Like I said. Complex investigation still underway when Barr left office. Wait to hear what he has to say, or what Weiss reports when he's done.
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:33 pm .......but then he would have skated on other, more complex charges.
:lol: You can't even follow the logic of your own Buffalo bagels.

Weiss just filed "other, more complex charges" AFTER he filed the other charges this very week. Does Weiss have a magic wand, or are you just making stuff up, and hoping its real?
Weiss added the charges when Hunter turned down the misdemeanor plea deal.
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:33 pm That's why he was so desperate to get immunity that he blew up the plea deal for misdemeanor failure to file.
it takes longer to investigate & gather the evidence
:lol: Awesome logic.

Six years in. The funny part? Is that now Weiss has to convict a rich man with rich connections, all because of political pressure.
You make no sense. Hunter was offered a misdemeanor plea deal which he turned down because he wanted immunity from prosecution for additional crimes.

The very thing you told us you were vehemently against.
He's being prosecuted because of political pressure ? He was offered a misdemeanor plea deal with no jail time. Do you expect no consequences ? The Judge said the Court could not enforce the gun charge diversion & the open ended immunity.. She encouraged them to follow through with the rest of the deal to avod the trial. Hunter's being prosecuted because he wouldn't take a deal without broader future immunity.

Neat. Any other values you want to sell for your Party today? Is murder ok now? How about stealing stuff? :lol:
Stealing stuff <$900 is ok, where your party prosecutes.

The good news is, when Hunter is finally convicted, you'll tell us that he should be our next President becuase you think convicted felons are sooper. Can't wait....since you've already convicted Trump
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:28 pm Weiss added the charges when Hunter turned down the misdemeanor plea deal.

A. not true

B. so what? You're telling us that Barr couldn't file on the simpler charges with a SOL issue because (insert made up reason). Yet here Weiss is doing what you claimed Barr couldn't do. Must have a magic wand, or something, right?

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:33 pm You make no sense. Hunter was offered a misdemeanor plea deal which he turned down because he wanted immunity from prosecution for additional crimes.
Yeah, that's not what happened.
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:33 pm He's being prosecuted because of political pressure ? He was offered a misdemeanor plea deal with no jail time. Do you expect no consequences ?
:lol: what's the matter, OS? Do you think you have the patent on made up claims about Deep States and unjust prosecutions?

Only YOU get to lie and invent excuses as to why political figures aren't supposed to follow laws?

Nope. Sorry, I get to do it, too. Clinton was tricked by the FBI into sleeping with Monica, btw.
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:33 pm Stealing stuff <$900 is ok, where your party prosecutes.
Oh, I know this is what you want: you want rich white people with little r's by their name to not have to follow laws.

Laws are only for the poor. You're a Republican. We get it.

Steal a purse? Life in prison. Defraud a charity? Get Old Salt's vote and support. Thanks for spelling out your values.

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:33 pm ..since you've already convicted Trump
Nope. And you've already exonerated him. Rich Republicans don't have to follow laws. We know that's on your car's bumper sticker.

As for me? Courts....and no made up excuses. Just like for Hunter. You know: how a sane person thinks.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:05 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:28 pm Weiss added the charges when Hunter turned down the misdemeanor plea deal.

A. not true

B. so what? You're telling us that Barr couldn't file on the simpler charges with a SOL issue because (insert made up reason). Yet here Weiss is doing what you claimed Barr couldn't do. Must have a magic wand, or something, right?
A. Yes, it is true. Weiss only indicted Hunter on misdemeanor tax charges in DE.

B. Thus the claim that Weiss offered Hunter a sweetheart deal. Weiss worked for Barr, initially.
Why didn't he file sooner ? We'll have to wait for his SC report.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:34 pm B. Thus the claim that Weiss offered Hunter a sweetheart deal. Weiss worked for Barr, initially.
Why didn't he file sooner ? We'll have to wait for his SC report.
Nope. The Forum has played your little game of "wait and see" for seven years.

Remember Durham? He found NOTHING. Did you backtrack? Or apologize? Or change your mind?

F no. You doubled down.

You're supporting a man with 91 felony indictments to lead your party.....yet you can't muster any posts on that.

Yet this is....what, you're 100th post about Hunter Biden? A man who has zero effect on our country?

You're lost, and it's getting worse by the day. When the F are you coming back to port? Your party is in shambles. Focus on that for five minutes.

Return to “POLITICS”