Israel and West Bank Settlements

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Brooklyn

Re: Israel and Zionism

Post by Brooklyn »

Baducchi wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:26 pm If Hamas are such swell guys, why is it a federal offense to donate $ to them?

The USA government gave most favored nation status to Russia during the Cold War. Were they "swell guys"?
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Baducchi

Post by Baducchi »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:40 pm The USA government gave most favored nation status to Russia during the Cold War. Were they "swell guys"?
Which makes the question even stronger. Why don't you openly make a big donation to Hamas? I know many, many people who donate $ to Israel. In America, there are zero problems when doing this. Why don't you do the same but to Hamas?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Baducchi wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:03 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:40 pm The USA government gave most favored nation status to Russia during the Cold War. Were they "swell guys"?
Which makes the question even stronger. Why don't you openly make a big donation to Hamas? I know many, many people who donate $ to Israel. In America, there are zero problems when doing this. Why don't you do the same but to Hamas?

Why don't you do the same to the IDF for its incessant lies and violations of international law? They even killed their own citizens because of their frantic zeal to kill.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Baducchi

Post by Baducchi »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:14 pm Why don't you do the same to the IDF...?
I send $ to Israel, Israeli organizations, and more. Why don't you do the same for Hamas?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Baducchi wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:40 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:14 pm Why don't you do the same to the IDF...?
I send $ to Israel, Israeli organizations, and more. Why don't you do the same for Hamas?

LOL. Laughable.

According to several sources, Israel is its biggest ally and financier. Here's one source:

https://www.analystnews.org/posts/how-i ... or-decades

Baducchi

Post by Baducchi »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:01 pm LOL. Laughable.
It's a simple question. You support Hamas. So why don't you send them $?

I'll answer the question for you. Because they're a terrorist organization, it's illegal. They're pieces of sh*t. And that you praise them says worlds about you. Historically, the most disgusting of people praised Nazis, the KKK, etc. Today, it's ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas. And the people praising them is... You. Congrats. That will be your legacy...
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Baducchi wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:31 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:01 pm LOL. Laughable.
It's a simple question. You support Hamas. So why don't you send them $?

I'll answer the question for you. Because they're a terrorist organization, it's illegal. They're pieces of sh*t. And that you praise them says worlds about you. Historically, the most disgusting of people praised Nazis, the KKK, etc. Today, it's ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas. And the people praising them is... You. Congrats. That will be your legacy...

Coming from someone who praises the murderous IDF, that's funny as fckkk. Had you bothered to read my earlier posts in this thread you would have known that I said none of what goes on there is any of our business. But you continue to support the murderous IDF and even boast of it. This is what you openly support:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_war_crimes

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/ ... s-in-gaza/

https://www.hrw.org/report/2021/04/27/t ... ersecution

As for your pals in the Herut/Likud, there's always this:

https://archive.org/details/AlbertEinst ... ember41948

That's your murderous legacy honeybunch.

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:27 pm ^ No surprise that this Baducchi clown should make such stupid and hate filled responses. He's the one who should be removed from the forum for all his hate and attacks.

I have already shown everyone here Hamas' Charter which calls for COEXISTENCE. Everyone saw it except for him.

Someone argued that Hamas ignored calls for peace. I proved that it was Hamas who called for peace at least FIVE times but the calls were ignored by Israel.

Other haters on this forum have said Hamas and others have called for extermination of Jews. Despite this repeated allegation, not a shred of evidence has been presented to prove this idiotic claim. On the contrary, I have presented links which explicitly call for extermination of Palestinians. WHERE IS THE CONDEMNATION OF THESE RACIST AND ISLAMOPHOBIC CALLS? Not one Israeli apologist on this forum has condemned those calls. Not one.
BS, I have condemned racism and Islamaphobia on here and on LP for years. You have called me an "Israeli apologist" and yet you continue to claim that no one rejects bigotry aimed at Muslims, though I have done so many times.

You're now way outside the bounds IMO for civil behavior on here with your incessant disregard for those who believe that Israel has a right to exist peacefully within a large Arab dominated neighborhood, and that Palestinians likewise have a right to a homeland, dignity and opportunity for prosperity.

You just presented this link as "proof" that Hamas is somehow peaceful and all wonderful, because it says that all religions can 'coexist' in its entirely Islamist dominated state, with no homeland possible for Jews.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2023/12 ... -trump-dg/

And yet the link makes very clear what Hamas' mission really is, what they have said about their ideology, and the terrorism they have justified in service to that mission.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

There are problems supporting either side of the conflict. No one's house is clean, or even close. Hamas are scumbags, as are many right wing Israelis who are not for peace and never have been, they just see it as an opportunity to wipe out Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank in order to grab their land.

Ran across an interesting article over the weekend that describes the roll played by Israel's US friends. This is a case of both traditional liberal American Jews as well as the right wing. How American citizens lead the rise of settler violence on Palestinian lands.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:07 am

BS, I have condemned racism and Islamaphobia on here and on LP for years. You have called me an "Israeli apologist" and yet you continue to claim that no one rejects bigotry aimed at Muslims, though I have done so many times.

See the last sentence in:

viewtopic.php?p=506583#p506583

I quoted you:

"~ calls for genocide are abhorrent ~"

And praised your viewpoint:

"I take this to mean that you include the calls above which I have quoted previously. Dunno why you didn't condemn those earlier calls like I did but it 's always better late than never. Now let's have everyone else condemn such hate filled calls."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're now way outside the bounds IMO for civil behavior on here with your incessant disregard for those who believe that Israel has a right to exist peacefully within a large Arab dominated neighborhood, and that Palestinians likewise have a right to a homeland, dignity and opportunity for prosperity.

You just presented this link as "proof" that Hamas is somehow peaceful and all wonderful, because it says that all religions can 'coexist' in its entirely Islamist dominated state, with no homeland possible for Jews.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2023/12 ... -trump-dg/

And yet the link makes very clear what Hamas' mission really is, what they have said about their ideology, and the terrorism they have justified in service to that mission.

As for civil behavior, it's not me who called anyone a POS just in case you hadn't noticed. All too often we have certain critics here who engage in selective reading.

Re Hamas, you stated in that other thread that “min al-nahr ila al-bahr” is a call for genocide when it is not. Even the NY Slimes agrees that it is a slogan, not a call for genocide. That link clearly shows Hamas' mission which does call for coexistence in Article 31. By contrast the IDF engages in genocide as acknowledged by the VAST MAJORITY of the world's population and as shown in my links to Amnesty, HRW, and the UN. And now even the American majority finally agrees that this is true. Your incessant disregard for Palestinian rights as with that shown by the Islamophobes here is what's costing Biden valuable support and can well lead to the reemergence of the tRump in the White House.

Like it or not those who sympathize with the Palestinians are the vast majority of the world's population and rightfully so. In a democracy the majority wins. All else lose.

Just one last thing - remember my earlier post re Israel's claim to be biblically sanctioned. Under biblical law, equal rights must be accorded to everyone within its borders. Had Israel obeyed their own Bible's law, none of the troubles we see today would exist. Orthodox Jews teach that every day and Israel's failure to adhere to their own Bible is said by them to be the cause of all these hassles, none of which are ours since we have have enough problems at home.

Let's keep our dollars here, not there or anywhere else overseas. Anyone who insists that we need to support Israel militarily or financially should enlist in the IDF and use their own money for those purposes.

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

I have objected to the personal attack language just as I've objected to your absolutist labeling others.

Again, IMO, you're outside the bounds. Your absolutist, always anti-Israel, screeds are offensive...IMO intentionally so.

Hamas has made clear that they demand an entirely Islamic state, no Israel. They have supported that demand by killing indiscriminately as many Jews as possible, their leaders have numerous times committed them to killing all Jews in their way. And anyone else in their way.

The right wing Israeli government is committed to the preservation of Israel at all costs in the face of terror. Their policies, I believe, are not genocidal but they are abhorrent to me nevertheless as they are way too casual in their taking of innocent life in their effort to kill terrorists.

Your failure, no, your refusal, to condemn Hamas' actions are beyond the pale.
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

Calling someone a piece of sh1t is not appropriate. Calling someone who supports Hamas a piece of sh1t is very different.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:40 am I have objected to the personal attack language just as I've objected to your absolutist labeling others.

Again, IMO, you're outside the bounds. Your absolutist, always anti-Israel, screeds are offensive...IMO intentionally so.

Hamas has made clear that they demand an entirely Islamic state, no Israel. They have supported that demand by killing indiscriminately as many Jews as possible, their leaders have numerous times committed them to killing all Jews in their way. And anyone else in their way.

The right wing Israeli government is committed to the preservation of Israel at all costs in the face of terror. Their policies, I believe, are not genocidal but they are abhorrent to me nevertheless as they are way too casual in their taking of innocent life in their effort to kill terrorists.

I agree with most of your post. However the balance is tipped heavily on the other side from what i have seen. Israel never wanted a two state solution and neither has Hamas. The Palestinians would accept one. The ahistorical posts that ignore the reality of events since the late 1940s is amazing to me. Both sides have used terror. Both sides have killed a lot of innocent civilians to achieve their goal. History here is important to know
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Gretchen wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:59 am Calling someone a piece of sh1t is not appropriate. Calling someone who supports Hamas a piece of sh1t is very different.

Anyone who supports Nazism in any way is well deserving of that designation:

Israel should make Gaza look like Auschwitz - council head
David Azoulai, head of the Metula Council, proposed sending all Gazans to refugee camps in Lebanon and flattening the whole Strip so it becomes an empty museum like Auschwitz.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-778367

Israel should be sending Palestinian Gazans fleeing the fighting to refugee camps in Lebanon, with the entire Gaza Strip being emptied and leveled and turned into a museum like the Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland, Metula Council head David Azoulai told 103FM.

"After October 7, instead of urging people to go south, we should direct them to the beaches. The Navy can transport them to the shores of Lebanon, where there are already sufficient refugee camps. Then, a security strip should be established from the sea to the Gaza border fence, completely empty, as a reminder of what was once there. It should resemble the Auschwitz concentration camp," he said in an interview with Ben Caspit and Yinon Magal.

"Tell everyone in Gaza to go to the beaches. Navy ships should load the terrorists onto the shores of Lebanon. The entire Gaza Strip should be emptied and leveled flat, just like in Auschwitz. Let it become a museum, showcasing the capabilities of the State of Israel and dissuading anyone from living in the Gaza Strip. This is what must be done To give them a visual representation.

Anyone who fails to condemn these sentiments also deserves such a designation. Right?

For the record, I condemn them.

CONSERVATIVE Dave DeCamp calls this "ethnic cleansing":

https://news.antiwar.com/2023/12/17/isr ... auschwitz/

Many Israeli officials have been calling for other countries to take Palestinian refugees to facilitate the ethnic cleansing of the Gaza Strip. A leaked document authored by Israel’s Intelligence Ministry said the best option for a post-war Gaza would be for the entire population to be pushed into Egypt, but Cairo is strongly opposed to the idea, forcing Israeli officials to look elsewhere.

Of course, we know from reading the Bible that all persons MUST be given equal rights under the law as previously documented here. Anyone who denies that is a blasphemer and evil doer.

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

OCanada wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:48 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:40 am I have objected to the personal attack language just as I've objected to your absolutist labeling others.

I agree with most of your post. However the balance is tipped heavily on the other side from what i have seen. Israel never wanted a two state solution and neither has Hamas. The Palestinians would accept one. The ahistorical posts that ignore the reality of events since the late 1940s is amazing to me. Both sides have used terror. Both sides have killed a lot of innocent civilians to achieve their goal. History here is important to know
The history of this situation is not my area of expertise, but I think that's incorrect when you say that "Israel" has never wanted a two state solution. There have been Israeli elected governments that have "wanted" that outcome in exchange for guarantees of peace and have actively sought such resolution (the Netanyahu government coalitions have not). And I think it is incorrect to say "The Palestinians" "would accept one" unless you meant, "some of the Palestinian people but not their leadership". Indeed, when offered, it's been turned down not just by Hamas but also by the PLO when it was in full control. Tragically, IMO.
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

You're quoting one Israeli, one out of a population of over 9 million. He's the counsel head of a town of 1,599 people. You truly are ridiculous.
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

OCanada wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:48 am Israel never wanted a two state solution...
This is blatantly untrue...
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:40 am

You failed to do your homework pal. I condemned ALL terrorism a long time right here on this thread:

viewtopic.php?p=498324#p498324

Let me quote myself:

I join with those who condemn all terrorism. And I mean ALL. Thus, I join with Einstein and other Jewish scholars who condemned Herut (now the Likud ~ Netanyahu's party) for its terrorism:

http://www.thehypertexts.com/Albert%20E ... 0Nakba.htm

and join with other Jewish pro Peace groups which I have listed before such as https://peacenow.org.il/en/about-us/who-are-we

Hamas and Likud are exactly the same thing as both use the same tactics. If you applaud one, then you applaud the other. If you condemn one, then you must condemn both. I condemn ALL violence and its advocates. I applaud those who seek Peace and reconciliation. Do you?

Since I have proven you wrong again, now take back what you said. That is, if you have enough character to do so.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Gretchen wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:04 am You're quoting one Israeli, one out of a population of over 9 million. He's the counsel head of a town of 1,599 people. You truly are ridiculous.

Horsebleep pal. I have previously posted numerous links to many other calls for extermination by Israelis. Click the search button and see for yourself.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Unsportsmanlike Conduct
SECTION 4. No post-er shall:

a. Enter into a maligning argument with an official, Admin, as to any decision that has been made.
b. Use threatening, profane or obscene language, or gestures.
c. Bait, taunt, call undue attention to oneself, or commit any other act considered unsportsmanlike by the officials. Baiting and taunting is a one-to-three-day non-releasable foul in all cases.
d. Troll and/or commit other Russian 'bot and/or other Putinesque behaviors. A troll is someone who uses over-the-top opinions or unverified claims to incite others, stir up controversy, and change a civilized discussion into a battleground.
e. post posts that promote hatred toward groups of people based on their race, ethnic origin or nationality, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or affiliation with any other protected group.
Posts supporting terrorist groups and/or condoning the acts of these terrorist groups is prohibited by the FanLax Forum. Hamas is a terrorist organization explicitly dedicated to the destruction of the State of Israel. FanLax does not care if you agree or disagree with this statement. Posting links to websites that attempt to refute this fact does not change the terrorist status of these organizations any more than links to flat earth websites changes the roundness of the planet earth. Posts supporting terrorist groups including Hamas and/or condoning the acts of these terrorist groups is prohibited by the FanLax Forum and will not be tolerated.

Return to “POLITICS”