Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:51 pm All of these tangents leading to nowheresville. Did Hunter Biden deliberately and with malice attempt to cheat the American taxpayers???
That's not the discussion, Cradle. No one cares about that.......and Weiss is handling that.

What's at issue is: Republicans are playing games to make it sound like Joe Biden is dirty, instead of chasing the truth.

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:51 pm This wasn't an oooopsies moment where Hunter simply overlooked his obligation as a taxpayer. That is the job of the IRS to investigate these cases and make their recommendations. That is exactly what these 2 WBs tried to do. They were doing their job and somebody in Washington DC didn't like how they were doing their job. SO WERE THEY LYING??? WHAT REASON WOULD THEY HAVE FOR LYING???
Again: those complaints were leveled at Bill Barr. And they didn't put him on the stand to clear it up.

Cradle: you have to catch on that you're being played at some point.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:58 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:51 pm All of these tangents leading to nowheresville. Did Hunter Biden deliberately and with malice attempt to cheat the American taxpayers???
That's not the discussion, Cradle. No one cares about that.......and Weiss is handling that.

What's at issue is: Republicans are playing games to make it sound like Joe Biden is dirty, instead of chasing the truth.

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:51 pm This wasn't an oooopsies moment where Hunter simply overlooked his obligation as a taxpayer. That is the job of the IRS to investigate these cases and make their recommendations. That is exactly what these 2 WBs tried to do. They were doing their job and somebody in Washington DC didn't like how they were doing their job. SO WERE THEY LYING??? WHAT REASON WOULD THEY HAVE FOR LYING???
Again: those complaints were leveled at Bill Barr. And they didn't put him on the stand to clear it up.

How am I being played old sod?? Did Hunter deliberately cheat the American people??? Your one of the most anal retentive posters on this forum when it comes to taxpayers paying their fair share. Suddenly your willing to compromise your own integrity and willingly give Hunter a pass. The only person playing me here sadly is you. I guess your not the same man you have claimed to be. All hat and no cattle. :roll:
This entire chitshow would have ended with Hunter admitting what he did wrong and paying back every penny he owed the American people. He chose to become a criminal and now he wants to blame his criminal behavior on everybody else but himself. What a responsible thing for someone to do who is desperately trying to salvage their reputation. :roll: :roll:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:08 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:58 pm

How am I being played old sod?? Did Hunter deliberately cheat the American people??? Your one of the most anal retentive posters on this forum when it comes to taxpayers paying their fair share. Suddenly your willing to compromise your own integrity and willingly give Hunter a pass. The only person playing me here sadly is you. I guess your not the same man you have claimed to be. All hat and no cattle. :roll:
You're not listening, my friend.. I'll simplify

1. Hunter didn't pay his taxes. Everyone going after him was a R. No conflict of interest....and I trust all these men----Weiss, Wray, Retting, Barr et. al. to do their jobs, and hold him accountable. If this means jail? I'm on board, and then some. Hold him to full account. That's what I want as much as you do.

Are we clear? That's ONE CONVERSATION. Now let's move on.

--------------------------

The OTHER conversation that you keep dipping in and out of is: WB's complained that they weren't allowed to do their job. And their complaints started with Bill Barr and the Trump DoJ.

The part where you are being played is: If Cradle is worried about the WB's, the House could simply put Bill Barr on the stand, and ask him questions about the WB's complaints.

They didn't do that. And the REASON they did do that is: look at your reaction, cradle. You think there's corruption afoot that could EASILY be cleared up by putting Barr on the stand to explain what he did and why.

Get it?
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:08 pm This entire chitshow would have ended with Hunter admitting what he did wrong and paying back every penny he owed the American people.
HE DID PLEAD GUILTY !!!!!

That's what pleading guilty is, cradle: copping that you broke the law, and were wrong. Hunter did that. And for reasons we don't know, the Judge didn't accept Hunter's plea of Guilt.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:21 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:08 pm This entire chitshow would have ended with Hunter admitting what he did wrong and paying back every penny he owed the American people.

That's what pleading guilty is, cradle: copping that you broke the law, and were wrong. Hunter did that. And for reasons we don't know, the Judge didn't accept Hunter's plea of Guilt.
and he has paid the taxes.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:22 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:21 pm

and he has paid the taxes.
... Hunter has been treated much worse than the average individual with similar dollar value tax problems. Much more harshly, way outside IRS guidelines for someone who admitted responsibility early, made a serious effort to pay the taxes owed, and then ultimately did. To have these tax issues remain an open legal issue, being charged is way outside the box. I have to believe the court will dismiss these particular charges.
Last edited by jhu72 on Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:48 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:40 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:20 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:37 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:59 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:14 am
njbill wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:54 am Well, Hunter sure just threw down the gauntlet. Your move, MAGATs.

Because the House doesn't want R voters to hear the truth about the Biden's finances.
That is just a really bad take...and displays an intentional ignorance towards national security. The first meeting, most certainly should be closed doors. Imagine an open aired meeting that had potentially damning intel with a foreign country or leader.

You clearly did not think that comment through.
:lol: Oh, I thought it through.

In what world do you think Hunter has classified info, YA?

Please, give me ONE shred of evidence-----besides yet another made-up conspiracy theory---------- that Hunter's no-show job in Ukraine for an energy company got him within 1,000 miles of any classified info. Hunter has never worked for the Federal government, YA. Where did you come up with this?
Do you realize how dumb that sounds, afan. You clearly have zero clue how clearance works. There mere fact Hunter is around Dad, traveling with him on business trips, listening to phone calls, brifeings while on the flights on the regular, means he is privy to intel. I can't beleve someone of your intellect had not considered that.

But I'm sure you NEVER said anything remotely close to criticizing Kushner and Ivanka not having a clearance while working alongside Dad. Not even the media was worried ... :lol: :lol:
So if I have a clearance, and exist in the world, my wife, my son and my daughter all "have access to" and "need a clearance for" hanging around me?

Here's what happened:

Hunter Biden's counsel, Abbe Lowell, has seen over the last year, what Comer and Jordan do with in camera testimony.

He called their bluff, and said, OK, I will sit for a deposition or public testimony, without a filter.

Now, right wing media and its amplifiers (YA, take another bow) insist that a private interview under oath is necessary to protect intelligence.

Bullsh*t of course.
But Hillary was, of course, ok to testify about security readiness in Benghazi in public. No feigned national security issues there. :roll:

This is what partisanship does: it makes you stupid. And the worst part? Voters don't get that politicians love nothing more than stupid, malleable voters who turn their brains off because they beleive anything their leaders sell to them.
Just another elementary school level comparison. Hmmmm, lemma see HRC SoS, vs Hunter Biden (crackhead).

The sad part, is that by your constant trust in Hunter and Joe (even though you say what Joe Did with Hunter was stupid) you give full faith that the two of them are clean as a whistle. Be sure to brush the teeth on the other side of your neck, since you are talking out of both sides of it. ;) :lol:

And as far is Benghazi goes "what diffrence at this point does it make" ;) . I believe and have heard....what she had planned as SoS was what triggered the entire event. She was trying to take out Gaddafi as SoS, all in an effort to work up the ladder to POTUS. It backfired and she got 13 Americans Killed.....all b/c she lied. But JOe and HUnter.....they never lie, got it.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

“She was trying to take out Gaddafi as SoS…”? What?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:45 pm “She was trying to take out Gaddafi as SoS…”? What?
Yes....she was SoS from 2009 to 2013. She wanted Qaddafi dead and he knew it. Ahmed Abu Khattala followed through with the Benghazi attack to kill Americans. Of course you next ask for facts or links....and I will reply there are none. But we also know what is discussed in chambers or over a scotch at the bar never makes its way in to the courtroom.

Cheers!
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:15 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:45 pm “She was trying to take out Gaddafi as SoS…”? What?
Yes....she was SoS from 2009 to 2013. She wanted Qaddafi dead and he knew it. Ahmed Abu Khattala followed through with the Benghazi attack to kill Americans. Of course you next ask for facts or links....and I will reply there are none. But we also know what is discussed in chambers or over a scotch at the bar never makes its way in to the courtroom.

Cheers!
Classic.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Cheers!
I couldn’t imagine a better response. Thanks very much.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:20 pm Just another elementary school level comparison. Hmmmm, lemma see HRC SoS, vs Hunter Biden (crackhead).
:lol: I thought the "reason" Hunter couldn't testify in public was because he's getting classified information illegally, and will blurt it out for all to hear.

You can't even keep your excuses st
youthathletics wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:20 pm The sad part, is that by your constant trust in Hunter and Joe (even though you say what Joe Did with Hunter was stupid) you give full faith that the two of them are clean as a whistle.
You're acting like this hasn't been investigated, YA. Pretending it never happened, because that's what your media feed tells you. The WB and alllll the testimony in the House? Where the F do you think they got their information and warrants from? The tooth fairy? :lol:

A. Bill Barr, Christopher Wray, Retting, and Weiss...investigated Hunter's finances for SIX YEARS AND COUNTING, and didn't find a connection with Joe. You're telling me that this isn't good enough for you? Great. What is? Six years----and counting------- isn't enough, is what you're telling me.

B. You've forgotten the hill you died on, and complained about for 7 years: You don't want US intel investigating politicians, remember?

Your Deep State ring a bell? Where you LOST YOUR MIND because the FBI opened a case on TeamTrump??

C. Now that little D's are involved, you've totally changed your tune, and want MORE investigations into Hunter and Joe, and want to pretend that the previous six years of investigating by THREE DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS isn't good enough for you. Suddenly, you don't care about "weaponizing US intel".

You trying to set a land speed record for hypocrisy today? ;)
youthathletics wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:20 pm And as far is Benghazi goes "what diffrence at this point does it make" ;) . I believe and have heard....what she had planned as SoS was what triggered the entire event. he was trying to take out Gaddafi as SoS, all in an effort to work up the ladder to POTUS.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So she tried to do her job....and THAT is why Benghazi happened?

Neat.
youthathletics wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:20 pm It backfired and she got 13 Americans Killed.....all b/c she lied.
Pretty sure they're dead because we got hit by terrorists. You gonna blame Bush for 9/11, or does this petty game only apply to little Ds? ;)
youthathletics wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:20 pm But JOe and HUnter.....they never lie, got it.
Never said that.

What's the plan here? You're telling us that three different agencies investigating Hunter and any ties to Joe for 6 years ain't enough for you.

So...what is? How about we just make it illegal for Dems to take the White House? Then we can cut through you pretending that you care about lying from out President. Who's leading your party again, YA? Someone noble like Jimmy Carter? :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:28 pm

Cheers!
I couldn’t imagine a better response. Thanks very much.
So when we read the transcript of a courtroom trial....does it include the conversations that take place pre-trial and during, while in judges chambers? Exactly. You guys act like everything that happens in this world is transparent and the media has it documented somewhere and yet you also know full-well that not everything is as it appears or recorded. It is also likely why you all deeply struggle with clearance chat and surrounding yourselves with news, podcasts, and reading of topics outside your small circles of interest. ;)
~Livy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

"So...what is? How about we just make it illegal for Dems to take the White House? Then we can cut through you pretending that you care about lying from out President. Who's leading your party again, YA?"

Yup, that's exactly what they're planning, a full scale purge of anyone not swearing loyalty to Trump/MAGA.

Dems, I's, RINO's, send'em to Gitmo if they squawk.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

:lol: New video of Hunter yesterday….speaker on: https://x.com/gunthereagleman/status/17 ... a82I2GssRg
~Livy
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:27 am
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:19 am Yeah, the ethical way is to use the DNC's law firm, to contract Fusion GPS, to hire a former Brit spy, to pay his Russian contacts to fabricate a Trump-Russia collusion PSYOP, to feed the media to leak. ...& the Russian "spy" lady in the Trump Tower meeting was a Fusion GPS client.
Says the man who thinks two wrongs make a right.

So you want to hold a contest to see whether you or Hillary is the bigger unethical partisan hack?

You win. Take a bow.
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:19 am Jared & Manafort bailed from the meeting as soon as they saw what it was, How stupid can you be ? :lol:
You're a moron.

They took the meeting with a Russian because she claimed to be a Russian asset with dirt on Hillary.....and when this turned out to be a lie? They left the meeting.

And you, because you'd vote for Putin or Xi to run our country if that had a little R by their name, are so dumb, you think that bailing on the meeting after they find out she doesn't have dirt.....is the high ground.

You're the reason Trump keeps getting nominated......you're who Trump was talking about when he said he could kill someone in broad daylight, and you'd STILL be in his back pocket.

Can't wait for you to vote for this clown again. And if your party doesn't wreck the bill, Biden is about to give our troops the biggest raise they've had in decades....you know: to address the part I told you that you SHOULD care about, that your fellow soldiers are on freaking food stamps.

But sure, Hunter Biden. Dems are bad.
:lol: They took the meeting because they thought she had oppo on their opponent. Nothing illegal or unethical about that.
It's not as bad as paying Fusion GPS to fabricate oppo on Trump... & the Russian "spy" lady was also a Fusion GPS client.

Hunter had to hold at least a Confidential level Security Clearance to be commissioned as a Naval Officer.
I provided you a WP report verifying it. You owe YA & cradle steak dinners.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:30 am You can't tell us why they didn't put Wray and Barr on the stand either, so you run away.....because thinking is hard.
Because it is irrelevant. Barr has already addressed it publicly, saying that the investigation was still progressing when he left office & it did not leak from his DoJ. Hunter first publicly revealed that he was under investigation, after the election. That's how it is supposed to work.
Wray would give the same answer he did for everything -- it was under investigation & was not raised to his level. Weiss was not in his line of authority.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:14 pm :lol: They took the meeting because they thought she had oppo on their opponent.
Yep. Just as I told you....TRYING to collude with Russian assets.
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:14 pm Nothing illegal or unethical about that.
For you and your fellow Republican voters? That's right: you no longer have ethics when it comes to you or your party. No such thing as a conflict of interest in Old Salt's world. If it ain't illegal, it's ethical.
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:14 pm It's not as bad as paying Fusion GPS to fabricate oppo on Trump... & the Russian "spy" lady was also a Fusion GPS client.
And there it is: Old Salt "logic". You just got done telling me that there's nothing illegal or unethical about this sort of thing.

And yet you won't shut up about the Steele Dossier. Seems you DO care about unethical behavior. But only for those little D's.

Rinse. Repeat. Just tell us the Dems are bad, and cut to the chase.
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:14 pm Hunter had to hold at least a Confidential level Security Clearance to be commissioned as a Naval Officer.
I provided you a WP report verifying it. You owe YA & cradle steak dinners.
That's swell. The bet was that YA and Cradle had no idea, yet were making wild claims about how Hunter can't possibly testify "Because" he might tell Congress who killed JFK.

All dumb excuses as to why Hunter can't possibly testify in public.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:29 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:30 am You can't tell us why they didn't put Wray and Barr on the stand either, so you run away.....because thinking is hard.
Because it is irrelevant. Barr has already addressed it publicly, saying that the investigation was still progressing when he left office & it did not leak from his DoJ. Hunter first publicly revealed that he was under investigation, after the election. That's how it is supposed to work.
Wray would give the same answer he did for everything -- it was under investigation & was not raised to his level. Weiss was not in his line of authority.
Buffalo bagels. Joe isn't under investigation, Old Salt. The investigation into HUNTER is still ongoing. They can answer questions about Joe Biden, Old Salt, a Fan, YouthA, and anyone else. Know why? Because none of us are under investigation.

Nice try at pretending you're too stupid to understand this yet again.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:31 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:14 pm :lol: They took the meeting because they thought she had oppo on their opponent.
Yep. Just as I told you....TRYING to collude with Russian assets.
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:14 pm Nothing illegal or unethical about that.
For you and your fellow Republican voters? That's right: you no longer have ethics when it comes to you or your party. No such thing as a conflict of interest in Old Salt's world. If it ain't illegal, it's ethical.
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:14 pm It's not as bad as paying Fusion GPS to fabricate oppo on Trump... & the Russian "spy" lady was also a Fusion GPS client.
And there it is: Old Salt "logic". You just got done telling me that there's nothing illegal or unethical about this sort of thing.

And yet you won't shut up about the Steele Dossier. Seems you DO care about unethical behavior. But only for those little D's.

Rinse. Repeat. Just tell us the Dems are bad, and cut to the chase.
They all dig for oppo, then spin it to their advantage.
When it's fabricated, it blows back on them.
...if discovered in time to matter.

Return to “POLITICS”