Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
ggait

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by ggait »

Cray and YA — making America stupider one post at a time.

I will call you guys to haggle the price of that bridge I have for sale.

:roll:
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Wow. That's some serious Rope 'a Dope there AF, kinda like you used to do all the time with Tech37... :lol:

"The FBI and DoJ already did that" BOY HOWDY. Talk about False News cultists! :shock:
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:55 pm What I don’t like is the forum fakes, thinking we need some type of mass media FACTS to move forward with an inquiry into shenanigans.
The FBI and DoJ already did that. How many more times do you need me to tell you that? There's nothing there. If there was? Guess what? Lifelong Republican Wray opens a case on Joe.

And guess what? NO ONE WOULD COMPLAIN, because we're not Republicans who think that our leaders should be able to break laws without getting the attention of US Intel.
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:55 pm And I, along with others, already addressed the Trump Russian meeting a few times. It was stupid, yes, and has been determined it was a meeting for OpResearch that was claimed to on HRC, which was not determined to be illegal.
Of course it's not illegal. Neither is "colluding with Russians". But 40 years ago? Your party, its voters, and its leaders would have DEMANDED everyone who attended that meeting come nowhere near the White House. Instead? "Who cares? We like R's no matter what they do".

The meeting was unethical, YA, and could have put the nation's security at risk. I shouldn't have to explain that to you. But i guess you'd be cool to have potential Russian assets who are willing to accept Russian intel, in the White House. As for me? Hard pass.
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:55 pm Keep the cheap shots coming….the forum will continue to notice. 😉
How is calling out your wild claims a cheap shot? Don't make stuff up, claim it's a fact that needs to be "investigated" when the DoJ and IRS and FBI have already looked into Hunter's financial ties to Joe. They've had all of Hunter's books for YEARS now.
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:51 pm Steak dinner says neither of you can tell me if Hunter has ever held any kind of security clearance.
Hunter had to have a security clearance to be commissioned in the Navy,
even in his brief stint as a PAO in the reserves.
Medium well, please.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... aine-test/
...Biden was commissioned as an ensign in the Navy Reserve in 2013. He applied for a commission in the reserve as a public affairs officer at age 42. Because of his age, Biden needed a waiver to apply. ...he needed a second waiver because of a drug-related charge when he was younger
...a Navy spokesman, said in a statement that Biden had been selected for his commission in 2012 and discharged in February 2014.

Hunter Biden was one of seven applicants accepted in 2012 for a direct commission, which allows professionals to join the Navy only by applying and attending a training course. The applicants must complete medical screenings and a security clearance. They are then sent to a 12-day program in Rhode Island that "prepares degreed and often highly experienced professionals to assume Navy Reserve Duty leadership positions in any of a broad range of critical career focus areas," including law and engineering.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:20 pm Remember when I told you that the R's wouldn't put Wray or Barr on the stand and ask: "hey fellas, did you come across any evidence of illegal or unethical activity on the part of Joe Biden in your investigation into Hunter's BS no-show job in Ukraine".

And what happened, Cradle? Shocker...they didn't do that, and put this stupid conspiracy to rest .
Squirrel, Squirrel ! !
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:16 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:55 pm And I, along with others, already addressed the Trump Russian meeting a few times. It was stupid, yes, and has been determined it was a meeting for OpResearch that was claimed to on HRC, which was not determined to be illegal.
Of course it's not illegal. Neither is "colluding with Russians". But 40 years ago? Your party, its voters, and its leaders would have DEMANDED everyone who attended that meeting come nowhere near the White House. Instead? "Who cares? We like R's no matter what they do".

The meeting was unethical, YA, and could have put the nation's security at risk. I shouldn't have to explain that to you. But i guess you'd be cool to have potential Russian assets who are willing to accept Russian intel, in the White House. As for me? Hard pass.
Yeah, the ethical way is to use the DNC's law firm, to contract Fusion GPS, to hire a former Brit spy, to pay his Russian contacts to fabricate a Trump-Russia collusion PSYOP, to feed the media to leak. ...& the Russian "spy" lady in the Trump Tower meeting was a Fusion GPS client.
Jared & Manafort bailed from the meeting as soon as they saw what it was, How stupid can you be ? :lol:
old salt

Post by old salt »

Who's gonna play Hunter in the movie ? My pick is Matthew McConaughey ?

He could make it a trilogy, with Dallas Buyers Club & Wolf of Wall Street.

a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:55 am
a fan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:51 pm Steak dinner says neither of you can tell me if Hunter has ever held any kind of security clearance.
Hunter had to have a security clearance to be commissioned in the Navy,
even in his brief stint as a PAO in the reserves.
Medium well, please.
:lol: A. I was addressing cradle and YA. B. You can't tell me what the level was, and C. what YA is claiming is that dozens of people gave Hunter classified info. simply because he was somewhere on Air Force One....breaking laws.

Sooper cool.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:19 am Yeah, the ethical way is to use the DNC's law firm, to contract Fusion GPS, to hire a former Brit spy, to pay his Russian contacts to fabricate a Trump-Russia collusion PSYOP, to feed the media to leak. ...& the Russian "spy" lady in the Trump Tower meeting was a Fusion GPS client.
Says the man who thinks two wrongs make a right.

So you want to hold a contest to see whether you or Hillary is the bigger unethical partisan hack?

You win. Take a bow.
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:19 am Jared & Manafort bailed from the meeting as soon as they saw what it was, How stupid can you be ? :lol:
You're a moron.

They took the meeting with a Russian because she claimed to be a Russian asset with dirt on Hillary.....and when this turned out to be a lie? They left the meeting.

And you, because you'd vote for Putin or Xi to run our country if that had a little R by their name, are so dumb, you think that bailing on the meeting after they find out she doesn't have dirt.....is the high ground.

You're the reason Trump keeps getting nominated......you're who Trump was talking about when he said he could kill someone in broad daylight, and you'd STILL be in his back pocket.

Can't wait for you to vote for this clown again. And if your party doesn't wreck the bill, Biden is about to give our troops the biggest raise they've had in decades....you know: to address the part I told you that you SHOULD care about, that your fellow soldiers are on freaking food stamps.

But sure, Hunter Biden. Dems are bad.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

a fan wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:27 am
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:19 am Yeah, the ethical way is to use the DNC's law firm, to contract Fusion GPS, to hire a former Brit spy, to pay his Russian contacts to fabricate a Trump-Russia collusion PSYOP, to feed the media to leak. ...& the Russian "spy" lady in the Trump Tower meeting was a Fusion GPS client.

So you want to hold a contest to see whether you or Hillary is the bigger unethical partisan hack?

You win. Take a bow.
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:19 am Jared & Manafort bailed from the meeting as soon as they saw what it was, How stupid can you be ? :lol:
You're a moron.

They took the meeting with a Russian because she claimed to be a Russian asset with dirt on Hillary.....and when this turned out to be a lie? They left the meeting.

And you, because you'd vote for Putin or Xi to run our country if that had a little R by their name, are so dumb, you think that bailing on the meeting after they find out she doesn't have dirt.....is the high ground.

You're the reason Trump keeps getting nominated......you're who Trump was talking about when he said he could kill someone in broad daylight, and you'd STILL be in his back pocket.

Can't wait for you to vote for this clown again. And if your party doesn't wreck the bill, Biden is about to give our troops the biggest raise they've had in decades....you know: to address the part I told you that you SHOULD care about, that your fellow soldiers are on freaking food stamps.

Saltine is just trolling you again. SOP for him and why you should not waste your time trying to engage in any discussion with him. :oops:
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:07 am
a fan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:20 pm Remember when I told you that the R's wouldn't put Wray or Barr on the stand and ask: "hey fellas, did you come across any evidence of illegal or unethical activity on the part of Joe Biden in your investigation into Hunter's BS no-show job in Ukraine".

And what happened, Cradle? Shocker...they didn't do that, and put this stupid conspiracy to rest .
Squirrel, Squirrel ! !
Yeah, I know, thinking is hard. And you've been, yet again, fooled by politicians because you can't think for yourself.

You can't tell us why they didn't put Wray and Barr on the stand either, so you run away.....because thinking is hard.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Kismet wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:29 am
Saltine is just trolling you again. SOP for him and why you should not waste your time trying to engage in any discussion with him. :oops:
I wish he was trolling. He believes all of his nonsense.....it's been consistent for 7 years.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:30 am
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:07 am

Squirrel, Squirrel ! !
Yeah, I know, thinking is hard. And you've been, yet again, fooled by politicians because you can't think for yourself.

You can't tell us why they didn't put Wray and Barr on the stand either, so you run away.....because thinking is hard.
It ain't the "thinking"...which makes it worse, unfortunately.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:27 am

You win. Take a bow.
You're a moron.

Food stamps funded the family business.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
CU88a

Post by CU88a »

DEPLORABLE

If we could only force Hunter Biden to testify in public so we could all hear the truth!

(Of wait, he wants to do this but the r's won't allow him to testify in public...)

Here’s how dishonest James Comer’s Biden allegations are

Analysis by Philip Bump
National columnist
December 14, 2023 at 12:10 p.m. EST

Over the past 24 hours, with a vote to formalize the impeachment investigation into President Biden looming in the House, Republican lawmakers have been pressed to identify what, exactly, they think Biden did. After all, a lot of Republicans — including Sen. Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa) — have publicly rejected the idea that evidence implicating Biden exists.

So what is their much-hyped evidence pointing at? Asked that question, lawmakers’ answers varied dramatically, which is what happens when you ask a novice fisherman what they hope to catch.

Rep. Byron Donalds (R-Fla.), for example, told CNN that “there’s plenty of proof” of Biden wrongdoing, presumably involving the crimes he identified during a speech from the House floor: “bribery, co-conspirator to [Foreign Agents Registration Act] violations — and we can go on and on.” He did not go on and on.

Asked by Fox News’s Sean Hannity whether Republicans were looking at the investigation as “a bribery scandal, a money laundering scandal and an influence-peddling scandal” involving the president, the three Republicans running the impeachment inquiry offered different answers. House Ways and Means Chairman Jason T. Smith (R-Mo.) said that it could be “a multitude of numerous items.” House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) said “bribery,” “abuse of power” and “obstruction of justice” were what they were looking at.

House Oversight Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) offered Hannity a briefer answer: Yes, that’s what they were investigating. All of that. At once. In obvious hopes that something incriminating might shake loose.

On Tuesday morning, he appeared on Fox Business to speak with Maria Bartiromo, one of the primary boosters of the Republican effort.

“We’ve talked about the potential of money laundering and bribery,” Bartiromo said. “What can you tell us about the evidence?”

Comer’s response was a very useful distillation of the purported evidence — and a good demonstration of why he and his allies are scrambling to figure out how to summarize their argument.

Here’s what he said — and how it is misleading or dishonest.

“We’ve got over $24 million that we know of — we think there’s more — $24 million that the Bidens have taken in.” This is untrue. In August, The Washington Post looked at the payments on which Comer’s committee has focused. (There has been no significant new revelation from Oversight since that point.) We found that, yes, millions of dollars were paid to Joe Biden’s son Hunter and his business partners — but that most of that money went to people other than Hunter Biden, James Biden (the president’s brother) or any other member of the Biden family.

Our assessment “works out to be about $23 million in total payments from foreign sources,” we wrote at the time. “Of that, nearly $7.5 million can be fairly attributed as going to ‘Bidens,’ but virtually all of it went to Hunter Biden.” None of it, we added, had been traced to Joe Biden. Since that point, the Oversight Committee has invested a great deal of energy highlighting payments from James Biden to his brother and from Hunter Biden’s law firm to his father — in both cases, demonstrably in repayment of loans.

Notice, though, how this all nonetheless becomes “the Bidens,” shoving Joe Biden up against his son and brother in hopes that he’ll be stained by implication.

“They’ve run them through a series of LLCs that even the banks said serve no purposes, we call that a shell company. [A] shell company is a company that doesn’t produce a good or service or has any assets or anything like that.” In that August assessment, we also considered this issue of “shell companies,” noting that the term has a gauzy definition. But most of the corporate entities formed by Hunter Biden and his partners did have stated purposes. One, for example, was the aforementioned Biden law firm.

On Thursday morning, the Associated Press reported that Comer himself used a “shell company” for real estate purposes — something that some of the “shell companies” involved in his investigation also did. (Bartiromo asked him about it; Comer claimed that it was an example of the reporter’s “financial illiteracy.”)

“And then they laundered the money down to the Biden family members — 10 Biden family members — and we say 'launder’ through the Suspicious Activity Reports that were filed with Treasury. Six different banks accused the Bidens of money laundering. That’s a serious crime, Maria.” It is true that money laundering is a serious crime. It is not demonstrably true that six banks accused “the Bidens” of money laundering.

Comer has for months pointed to Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) centered on “the Biden family,” which here again primarily means Hunter Biden. House Democrats note that many of the SARs include “erroneous or unfounded claims” and none focus on the president.

The Republican uses the word “launder” specifically because it sounds nefarious. “Shell companies laundering money” sounds worse than “Hunter Biden’s law firm paid one of his kids a couple hundred bucks.” Which describes one of those “10 family members”: A source with direct access to the bank records provided to Oversight tells The Post that one of the president’s grandchildren, then under 18, received $200 and $500 (several months apart) from Owasco PC, the LLC that was Hunter Biden’s law firm. In total, Hunter’s child received $9,000 in 10 payments from the firm over two years, according to the available records — most $500 or less. Why isn’t clear, but this does not seem like the traditional understanding of “money laundering.”

Other payments to family members include those loan repayments to Joe Biden and payments to Hallie Biden, Hunter’s former sister-in-law with whom he was “sharing expenses,” according to a statement made to NBC News earlier this year. That is not evidence of a serious crime.

“So we know they got tens of millions of dollars from bad people in bad countries. We don’t know what exactly they did.” Comer uses this argument a lot, too, in part because it differentiates Biden’s work (legal and consulting) from the more tangible work of the Trump family, which involved a lot more LLCs and a lot more foreign money. Devon Archer, once Hunter Biden’s business partner, offered testimony explaining that this is what Hunter Biden provided to clients. But it’s more useful for Comer to imply that it’s vaguer than it is — and that the people with whom Biden worked were uniformly “bad people.”

“We fear Joe Biden is compromised. We fear this is one reason that he’s soft on China. We fear this is one reason that he obviously fired the prosecutor who was investigating Hunter’s corrupt energy company in Ukraine when he was vice president.” We can set aside the “soft on China” thing as subjective. But Comer also makes two objective claims about Biden’s actions, the first of which is the one about Hunter Biden’s work for that energy company, Burisma.

Comer’s presentation is a mixture of falsehood and exaggeration. Joe Biden didn’t fire anybody: He was the face of the Obama administration’s effort to get Ukraine’s prosecutor general fired in 2015, an effort joined by other international actors. There’s no evidence that the prosecutor general was investigating the energy company on whose board Hunter Biden sat and plenty of evidence that the prosecutor was, in fact, corrupt.

Archer, whose testimony is so often cited by Comer and his allies because he mentioned that Hunter Biden would at times put incoming calls from his father on speakerphone, testified that he was told that the prosecutor’s firing was bad for Burisma.

“We fear this is why he didn’t put sanctions on the Russian oligarch after she had given his family $3.5 million.” Archer had something to say about this, too.

Comer is referring to the former wife of the mayor of Moscow. In April, The Post looked at the assertion that Hunter Biden had been paid this money (“his family,” in Comer’s presentation) and found no evidence for it. Instead, we reported, it appeared that the money had gone to Archer.

In his testimony, that’s what Archer said.

The payment from Elena Baturina was “a total Rosemont Realty” venture, he said, referring to his own real estate corporation. He said that Hunter Biden met Baturina once, and that he was “on the advisory board for a minute” but that Hunter Biden “was not involved” in the deal. He was asked later whether Hunter Biden had raised any capital from Baturina and replied, “No.”

But here’s James Comer, four months later, suggesting not only that Hunter Biden did receive this money, but that it somehow influenced his father’s policy decisions. Because, at the end of the day, that’s what he and his colleagues want to convey. No evidence about Joe Biden’s unacceptable actions but, instead, that Joe Biden is somehow linked to a seedy universe of criminality — a link and a universe they’re still struggling to manifest.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:20 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:37 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:59 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:14 am
njbill wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:54 am Well, Hunter sure just threw down the gauntlet. Your move, MAGATs.

Because the House doesn't want R voters to hear the truth about the Biden's finances.
That is just a really bad take...and displays an intentional ignorance towards national security. The first meeting, most certainly should be closed doors. Imagine an open aired meeting that had potentially damning intel with a foreign country or leader.

You clearly did not think that comment through.
:lol: Oh, I thought it through.

In what world do you think Hunter has classified info, YA?

Please, give me ONE shred of evidence-----besides yet another made-up conspiracy theory---------- that Hunter's no-show job in Ukraine for an energy company got him within 1,000 miles of any classified info. Hunter has never worked for the Federal government, YA. Where did you come up with this?
Do you realize how dumb that sounds, afan. You clearly have zero clue how clearance works. There mere fact Hunter is around Dad, traveling with him on business trips, listening to phone calls, brifeings while on the flights on the regular, means he is privy to intel. I can't beleve someone of your intellect had not considered that.

But I'm sure you NEVER said anything remotely close to criticizing Kushner and Ivanka not having a clearance while working alongside Dad. Not even the media was worried ... :lol: :lol:
So if I have a clearance, and exist in the world, my wife, my son and my daughter all "have access to" and "need a clearance for" hanging around me?

Here's what happened:

Hunter Biden's counsel, Abbe Lowell, has seen over the last year, what Comer and Jordan do with in camera testimony.

He called their bluff, and said, OK, I will sit for a deposition or public testimony, without a filter.

Now, right wing media and its amplifiers (YA, take another bow) insist that a private interview under oath is necessary to protect intelligence.

Bullsh*t of course.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ggait wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:11 pm Cray and YA — making America stupider one post at a time.

How about I pay you diddly jack chit. That is way more than what your opinion is worth.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:41 pm
ggait wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:11 pm Cray and YA — making America stupider one post at a time.

How about I pay you diddly jack chit. That is way more than what your opinion is worth.
Always adding meaningful material to the conversation.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:40 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:20 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:37 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:59 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:14 am
njbill wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:54 am Well, Hunter sure just threw down the gauntlet. Your move, MAGATs.

Because the House doesn't want R voters to hear the truth about the Biden's finances.
That is just a really bad take...and displays an intentional ignorance towards national security. The first meeting, most certainly should be closed doors. Imagine an open aired meeting that had potentially damning intel with a foreign country or leader.

You clearly did not think that comment through.
:lol: Oh, I thought it through.

In what world do you think Hunter has classified info, YA?

Please, give me ONE shred of evidence-----besides yet another made-up conspiracy theory---------- that Hunter's no-show job in Ukraine for an energy company got him within 1,000 miles of any classified info. Hunter has never worked for the Federal government, YA. Where did you come up with this?
Do you realize how dumb that sounds, afan. You clearly have zero clue how clearance works. There mere fact Hunter is around Dad, traveling with him on business trips, listening to phone calls, brifeings while on the flights on the regular, means he is privy to intel. I can't beleve someone of your intellect had not considered that.

But I'm sure you NEVER said anything remotely close to criticizing Kushner and Ivanka not having a clearance while working alongside Dad. Not even the media was worried ... :lol: :lol:
So if I have a clearance, and exist in the world, my wife, my son and my daughter all "have access to" and "need a clearance for" hanging around me?

Here's what happened:

Hunter Biden's counsel, Abbe Lowell, has seen over the last year, what Comer and Jordan do with in camera testimony.

He called their bluff, and said, OK, I will sit for a deposition or public testimony, without a filter.

Now, right wing media and its amplifiers (YA, take another bow) insist that a private interview under oath is necessary to protect intelligence.

Bullsh*t of course.
But Hillary was, of course, ok to testify about security readiness in Benghazi in public. No feigned national security issues there. :roll:

This is what partisanship does: it makes you stupid. And the worst part? Voters don't get that politicians love nothing more than stupid, malleable voters who turn their brains off because they beleive anything their leaders sell to them.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

All of these tangents leading to nowheresville. Did Hunter Biden deliberately and with malice attempt to cheat the American taxpayers??? This wasn't an oooopsies moment where Hunter simply overlooked his obligation as a taxpayer. That is the job of the IRS to investigate these cases and make their recommendations. That is exactly what these 2 WBs tried to do. They were doing their job and somebody in Washington DC didn't like how they were doing their job. SO WERE THEY LYING??? WHAT REASON WOULD THEY HAVE FOR LYING???
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:43 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:41 pm

Always adding meaningful material to the conversation.
Ggait was haggling over the price he wanted to charge me for a bridge. That is what I was willing to offer him for the bridge he wanted to sell me. Maybe you should try and keep up with the conversation counselor. I know your old and decrepit and past your expiration date but try and post your opinions AFTER you have had your nap. 😴

Return to “POLITICS”