Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:31 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:14 pm :roll: ...too much repetitive old sh!t thrown against the wall to warrant response in detail.
No need to respond. It's all true.
old salt wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:14 pm Still waiting for proof of any actual collusion between Trump & the Russian govt. You know, stuff like bank records, pseudonym emails
No amount of anything will prove anything to you that you don't want to hear. Manafort's freaking felony conviction for trying to hide that he got paid to help Putin install a toadie in Ukraine isn't enough for you, and doesn't count. Bet you think that planes don't fly if they have a little D on them.
old salt wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:14 pm Where's Trumps quid pro quo from Putin ?
Irrelevant, and moving the goalposts. Your claim has always been that the FBI had to be insane and corrupt to open an investigation into TeamTrump....even though they hung multiple felonies on them. THAT is the conversation.
old salt wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:14 pm We are finally seeing the evidence of the Biden-Burisma relationship that Trump was impeached for trying to extract from Zelensky.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Trump figured it out, did he?

And Bill Barr and Wray didn't/haven't dropped a dime on ol' Joe because (insert dimwitted Old Salt conspiracy)......

Hunter left Burisma in 2019. And just like with your Deep State, you've been promising proof of your conspiracy for.......how many years is it now?

Keep it up. Maybe you can fool yourself for another ten years, OS. After all, Dems are bad, right? And the R's are sparkle-awesome!
https://youtu.be/XXc3O6GMZt0?si=c36X2nMO6m4M8lQN
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Hunter recently went on a diatribe about how f***ing Republicans wanted to kill. Seems like Hunter did a fine job all on his own trying to do that. He also did a fine job trying to cheat the American people out of what he owed this nation. When all of this chit hit the fan he never confided in his old who he loves dearly and is very close with. Not once did he say dad, I f***ed up, what should I do? Or maybe he did confide in his old man and Papa Joe said don't worry son I got your back. :D

My time on this forum has proven to me how compassionate and understanding most of you are about people who cheat on their taxes. ;)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Proving something to a person lacking introspection isn’t much of a milestone.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

OCanada

Post by OCanada »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:01 am Hunter recently went on a diatribe about how f***ing Republicans wanted to kill. Seems like Hunter did a fine job all on his own trying to do that. He also did a fine job trying to cheat the American people out of what he owed this nation. When all of this chit hit the fan he never confided in his old who he loves dearly and is very close with. Not once did he say dad, I f***ed up, what should I do? Or maybe he did confide in his old man and Papa Joe said don't worry son I got your back. :D

My time on this forum has proven to me how compassionate and understanding most of you are about people who cheat on their taxes. ;)
Missing the obvious. What it should have oroven to you is the right wing is willing to weaponize the judicial justice system in order to victimize a citizen by holding them to a different standard than other citizens in order to attack his dad so they can have an indictment vote and Trump is not the only candidate to have been impeached.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:19 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:02 am ....but in short, it infuriates me how there are so many shenanigans in our political system.
The political system is a cesspool of corruption.....Ds, Rs, and half of their privileged children.
All the same. Will say again, we all too often vote for the cream of the crap (who are the frontrunners
for POTUS again? RUFKM???), should come as no surprise that crap is what we end up with...corrupt
crap at that.
A cesspool as defined by a POS who’s offspring and mark on society will be to hve made it worse off.

Ha ha ha
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:01 am Hunter recently went on a diatribe about how f***ing Republicans wanted to kill. Seems like Hunter did a fine job all on his own trying to do that. He also did a fine job trying to cheat the American people out of what he owed this nation. When all of this chit hit the fan he never confided in his old who he loves dearly and is very close with. Not once did he say dad, I f***ed up, what should I do? Or maybe he did confide in his old man and Papa Joe said don't worry son I got your back. :D

Cradle----understand this difference here:

-no one is questioning why the IRS and DoJ opened a case on Hunter
-no one is claiming Deep State, or political corruption
-no one is demanding an investigation into Weiss/Rettig/Wray for daring to investigate Hunter ala Durham

On the flip side? OS and the board's Republicans lost their freaking minds and whined and complained for 7 years now.....all because the DoJ and FBI held TeamTrump accountable to the same Federal laws that they are demanding Hunter be held to.

It's hypocritical at an epic level, and annoying as F.

Old Salt himself lost his mind because Mueller investigated TeamTrump for 2 years....said "show me the man, and I'll show you the crime" claiming the length of the investigation itself was too long, and inherently corrupt.

Fast forward to Hunter, and we're now at year freaking 6 of investigation, and not only is OS not angry---he's cheering this result because he has no interest in fairness-----it's all about protecting his Republican party, and punishing the Dems for having that little D by their name.

I can't stand this partisanship as you very well know, regardless of who does it.

Again: there's not a poster on this board whining about the FBI opening a case on Hunter. No one claiming Deep State, even though the investigations and prosecutions are being handled entirely by Trump appointees.

in short, the R's have lost their mind, and WANT criminal and unethical activity in the White House, and for the FBI and DoJ to look the other way.....all while claiming to be the party for law and order. They're lying. They want "other people" thrown in jail...while they get special treatment.

That's a hard pass from me, and is a key reason why the Republican party has fallen apart----no morals, no ethics...and to the point: no ideas as to how to help their voter base.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Exactly.
And those with morals and ethics are drummed out of office by that MAGA cult 'base' as "RINOs".

full on cluster-f.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:59 am

Cradle----understand this difference here:

-no one is questioning why the IRS and DoJ opened a case on Hunter
-no one is claiming Deep State, or political corruption
-no one is demanding an investigation into Weiss/Rettig/Wray for daring to investigate Hunter ala Durham

On the flip side? OS and the board's Republicans lost their freaking minds and whined and complained for 7 years now.....all because the DoJ and FBI held TeamTrump accountable to the same Federal laws that they are demanding Hunter be held to.

It's hypocritical at an epic level, and annoying as F.

Old Salt himself lost his mind because Mueller investigated TeamTrump for 2 years....said "show me the man, and I'll show you the crime" claiming the length of the investigation itself was too long, and inherently corrupt.

Fast forward to Hunter, and we're now at year freaking 6 of investigation, and not only is OS not angry---he's cheering this result because he has no interest in fairness-----it's all about protecting his Republican party, and punishing the Dems for having that little D by their name.

I can't stand this partisanship as you very well know, regardless of who does it.

Again: there's not a poster on this board whining about the FBI opening a case on Hunter. No one claiming Deep State, even though the investigations and prosecutions are being handled entirely by Trump appointees.

in short, the R's have lost their mind, and WANT criminal and unethical activity in the White House, and for the FBI and DoJ to look the other way.....all while claiming to be the party for law and order. They're lying. They want "other people" thrown in jail...while they get special treatment.

That's a hard pass from me, and is a key reason why the Republican party has fallen apart----no morals, no ethics...and to the point: no ideas as to how to help their voter base.
The solution wasn't all that complicated. If Hunter had simply come forward and admitted he effed up and paid back everything he owed including interest. Imagine that that it all became entangled in the game of politics. So are the Republicans actually trying to effing kill him? Oh the tangled webs we weave when at first we practice to deceive. It doesn't surprise me one bit that this chit show turned into a political football. We now have both sides pointing the finger at someone else. I do know this, the IRS agents made a recommendation as delayed as it was and the higher ups at the DoJ were not having any of it.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:13 am I do know this, the IRS agents made a recommendation as delayed as it was and the higher ups at the DoJ were not having any of it.
I've told you several times now that their complaints started with Bill Barr, while Trump was in power my man.

What do you say to that? You can't ignore this, Cradle.

Wray FBI, appointed by Trump
Rettig IRS, appointed by Trump
Weiss DoJ, appointed by Trump

Want to blame someone? Blame them. And again: why the F did the IRS agents wait two full years before pulling warrants. Let's say you believe Hunter was hiding money....why the F would you wait TWO YEARS before pulling your first warrant, giving him lots and lots of time to launder money?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:28 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:13 am I do know this, the IRS agents made a recommendation as delayed as it was and the higher ups at the DoJ were not having any of it.
I've told you several times now that their complaints started with Bill Barr, while Trump was in power my man.

Want to blame someone? Blame them. And again: why the F did the IRS agents wait two full years before pulling warrants. Let's say you believe Hunter was hiding money....why the F would you wait TWO YEARS before pulling your first warrant, giving him lots and lots of time to launder money?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aNdEaOAHfg

This clip explains it better than i can. Your wanting me to get all tangled up in the minutia of who did what and when and to whom. The undeniable fact is Hunter deliberately cheated you and I and every taxpayer out of alot of money. He only got caught because he had to present his tax returns in a court case. It's a pretty clever scam...all of that income were just loans from friends. 8-)
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:41 am

This clip explains it better than i can. Your wanting me to get all tangled up in the minutia of who did what and when and to whom. The undeniable fact is Hunter deliberately cheated you and I and every taxpayer out of alot of money. He only got caught because he had to present his tax returns in a court case. It's a pretty clever scam...all of that income were just loans from friends. 8-)
Thats great. Not a single poster disagrees with you.

Where we disagree , I think is that there wasn’t a conspiracy to protect Hunter. That’s all I’m addressing.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

All of those trump appointees should have been foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog to stick it to Joe Bidens son. Yet they did nothing. Your getting your underwear all twisted up in a knot about who was a trump appointee. Why should Bill Barr give a rats rear end about a tax case against Bidens son?? I'm not as brilliant and educated as most folks on this forum. I do know this, why would any AG get involved in a tax case as volatile as this? The answer is real simple...you bounce it back to the IRS and let them do their job. Apparently someone up the political chain of command had a problem with the case from the get go.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:09 pm

Where we disagree , I think is that there wasn’t a conspiracy to protect Hunter. That’s all I’m addressing.
Has anyone here on this board claimed that Hunter Biden shouldn’t pay taxes or shouldn’t suffer the consequences like everyone else? I may have missed those posts…. I have had the IRS send me notices that I under reported some income when I had liquidated some 529 money. I paid what I owed, plus a small penalty plus interest…. State revised its form as they found a lot of folks misinterpreted the language. Hunter Biden willfully didn’t pay and evaded taxes. He should be held accountable like anyone else. Not sure anyone has said anything to the contrary…. It’s the demented mind that may have trouble processing the information.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:41 pm

Has anyone here on this board claimed that Hunter Biden shouldn’t pay taxes or shouldn’t suffer the consequences like everyone else? I may have missed those posts…. I have had the IRS send me notices that I under reported some income when I had liquidated some 529 money. I paid what I owed, plus a small penalty plus interest…. State revised its form as they found a lot of folks misinterpreted the language. Hunter Biden willfully didn’t pay and evaded taxes. He should be held accountable like anyone else. Not sure anyone has said anything to the contrary…. It’s the demented mind that may have trouble processing the information.
Nobody on this forum has denied Hunter has to pay his taxes. IMO the fly in the ointment is how he should be punished? The extremes vary from a slap on the wrist to time in federal prison. That isn't a simple issue to overcome. Did Hunter make an oooopsies by accidentally forgetting to report income? Did he over the course of time deliberately cheat the American people by not paying taxes. In your instance it was a mistake involving our tax system. I can relate, I've been there and done that. In your instance I bet you never deliberately tried to cheat on your taxes. In Hunters case he consciously and deliberately stole from the American people by cheating on his taxes repeatedly. That is not to be confused with an honest mistake, that is blatant criminal behavior. So how should criminal behavior directed at the American people be adjudicated?? That is what this all about is it not or do I sound stupid? ;)
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:02 pm

Nobody on this forum has denied Hunter has to pay his taxes. IMO the fly in the ointment is how he should be punished? The extremes vary from a slap on the wrist to time in federal prison. That isn't a simple issue to overcome. Did Hunter make an oooopsies by accidentally forgetting to report income? Did he over the course of time deliberately cheat the American people by not paying taxes. In your instance it was a mistake involving our tax system. I can relate, I've been there and done that. In your instance I bet you never deliberately tried to cheat on your taxes. In Hunters case he consciously and deliberately stole from the American people by cheating on his taxes repeatedly. That is not to be confused with an honest mistake, that is blatant criminal behavior. So how should criminal behavior directed at the American people be adjudicated?? That is what this all about is it not or do I sound stupid? ;)
He should be treated like anyone else. No more or no less. Who has said otherwise?
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

There certainly wasn't a legal mad rush to prosecute him either. A cynical person could possibly interpret that as a subliminal attempt to protect him, if ya get my drift?
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:19 pm

He should be treated like anyone else. No more or no less. Who has said otherwise?
I don't disagree with you at all. I believe in the near future in California he will have the opportunity to defend himself from federal charges of tax evasion. That dovetails with what you just said...He should be treated like everyone else. He will be found either guilty or not guilty.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:34 pm

There certainly wasn't a legal mad rush to prosecute him either. A cynical person could possibly interpret that as a subliminal attempt to protect him, if ya get my drift?
You have it backwards: the BEST outcome for Joe Biden is to get this over with in 2020, right after the election.

Now? We're in campaign season, and this is STILL in the news.

I asked this of you and OS and YA before: how is it that you think it helps Joe BIden to have this as a 2024 campaign talking point?

It doesn't. This is the WORST possible outcome for Joe. Surely you see that?
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:40 pm

I don't disagree with you at all. I believe in the near future in California he will have the opportunity to defend himself from federal charges of tax evasion. That dovetails with what you just said...He should be treated like everyone else. He will be found either guilty or not guilty.
>> Penalty for Tax Evasion in California

Tax evasion in California is punishable by up to one year in county jail or state prison, as well as fines of up to $20,000. The state can also require you to pay your back taxes, and it will place a lien on your property as a security until you pay taxes.

If you cannot pay what you owe, the state will seize your property.

As well, the state maintains a list of the top 500 delinquent taxpayers in a publicly searchable database. If you are convicted of tax evasion and end up on the list, this information can hamper your credit rating and ability to get a job or buy property. <<
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:59 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:40 pm

>> Penalty for Tax Evasion in California

Tax evasion in California is punishable by up to one year in county jail or state prison, as well as fines of up to $20,000. The state can also require you to pay your back taxes, and it will place a lien on your property as a security until you pay taxes.

If you cannot pay what you owe, the state will seize your property.

As well, the state maintains a list of the top 500 delinquent taxpayers in a publicly searchable database. If you are convicted of tax evasion and end up on the list, this information can hamper your credit rating and ability to get a job or buy property. <<
I don't ever see Hunter having a problem getting a job. I think MSNBC will pay him a Kings ransom to host a show on their network say around 9pm. His self admitted ability to forever hold a grudge should be very entertaining and controversial in that prime time slot. Hell good ole Hunter may be the hugest hater of Republicans since Harry Truman. Someone would have to groom him for TV, but man Hunter checks all of the boxes for what MSNBC is looking for. :D
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”