Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:26 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:52 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:34 am
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:56 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:51 pm :mrgreen: Republican nominee for POTUS seeking to work with Russians to get elected and lied to government officials didn’t bother you but Hunter not paying his taxes did. On what planet is that not stupid?

:mrgreen:

Oh its the Crime Family thing not Hunter not paying taxes? You are also a liar.
:mrgreen: Dem candidate for POTUS seeking former Brit spy with Russian contacts to fabricate a PSYOP alleging Trump-Russia collusion & former media muckraker who can feed it to the media & DoJ/FBI. Payment will be via DNC's law firm.
So your standard is moral relativism when it fits your needs it’s right?
:lol: :lol: Why was that first not directed towards TLD? And I do not believe OS is arguing relativism...he's rebutting with don't throw stones in your own glass house
No. He's playing dumb, and hoping everyone here forgets that Trump hired Paul Manafort----a man that Putin hired to get his toadie "elected" in Ukraine----to run his campaign. Because why would the FBI and DoJ dare to investigate Trump for working with Russia....when he hired someone on Putin's payroll to run his campaign? :roll:

The rest of America that isn't mesmerized by the letter R are OVERJOYED the DoJ and FBI went to work, and rooted out this BS, and convinced MULTIPLE TrumpToadies for lying their a**ses off anytime anyone, anywhere, asked them questions about Russia. And Manafort, who tried to hide the profits he made from Putin in Ukraine.
As are you, by maintaining your personal partisan scoreboard while widening the goalpost. Are you intentionally being coy, and avoiding that the fake dossier essentially destroyed an elected president's term all out of partisan vindictiveness, while at the same made a mockery of the US in front of the globe.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:41 am
a fan wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:26 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:52 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:34 am
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:56 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:51 pm :mrgreen: Republican nominee for POTUS seeking to work with Russians to get elected and lied to government officials didn’t bother you but Hunter not paying his taxes did. On what planet is that not stupid?

:mrgreen:

Oh its the Crime Family thing not Hunter not paying taxes? You are also a liar.
:mrgreen: Dem candidate for POTUS seeking former Brit spy with Russian contacts to fabricate a PSYOP alleging Trump-Russia collusion & former media muckraker who can feed it to the media & DoJ/FBI. Payment will be via DNC's law firm.
So your standard is moral relativism when it fits your needs it’s right?
:lol: :lol: Why was that first not directed towards TLD? And I do not believe OS is arguing relativism...he's rebutting with don't throw stones in your own glass house
No. He's playing dumb, and hoping everyone here forgets that Trump hired Paul Manafort----a man that Putin hired to get his toadie "elected" in Ukraine----to run his campaign. Because why would the FBI and DoJ dare to investigate Trump for working with Russia....when he hired someone on Putin's payroll to run his campaign? :roll:

The rest of America that isn't mesmerized by the letter R are OVERJOYED the DoJ and FBI went to work, and rooted out this BS, and convinced MULTIPLE TrumpToadies for lying their a**ses off anytime anyone, anywhere, asked them questions about Russia. And Manafort, who tried to hide the profits he made from Putin in Ukraine.
As are you, by maintaining your personal partisan scoreboard while widening the goalpost. Are you intentionally being coy, and avoiding that the fake dossier essentially destroyed an elected president's term all out of partisan vindictiveness, while at the same made a mockery of the US in front of the globe.
Where are you on this?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/08/politics ... index.html
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:41 am As are you, by maintaining your personal partisan scoreboard while widening the goalpost. Are you intentionally being coy, and avoiding that the fake dossier essentially destroyed an elected president's term all out of partisan vindictiveness, while at the same made a mockery of the US in front of the globe.
No one except Republican gave a Sh(t about that dossier....a dossier that was IMMEDIATELY mocked by the MSM. The WaPo tore Buzzfeed a new one for publishing that dreck....while the WaPo refused to run it. I posted the WaPo piece hammering Buzzfeed's choice to run that POS, unconfirmed "Dossier" multiple times for the Forum.

But you and OS ignore these details, because FoxNews crams their made-up narrative down your throat.....and you are overjoyed to eat that up, because the Dems are bad, and Trump is Sooper-Awesome, and would never to shady stuff. :roll:

Question: did you or didn't you want a man on Putin's payroll----Paul Manafort-----working in the White House?

If the answer is "no", know you know why the FBI and DoJ was up the Trump Campaign's *ss from the word go.

None of that is made up. All proven true in a court of law. Manafort worked to put Putin's man into power in Ukraine. Was convinced for trying to hide the money he got from doing that.

Then there's Kush and TrumpJr. meeting with a Russian spy in TrumpTower that Kush himself admitted to doing, and then "forgetting" to mention it on a revised Federal form.. Again: how the F isn't that TRYING to work with Russia to get elected?

The Dossier has NOTHING to do with these events, YA. You're swallowing the FoxNation BS.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:47 am Where are you on this?

Not following it that close....all the legal back and forth is just too much to try and track. I'll wait to see how it all plays out....but in short, it infuriates me how there are so many shenanigans in our political system.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:02 am

Not following it that close....all the legal back and forth is just too much to try and track. I'll wait to see how it all plays out....but in short, it infuriates me how there are so many shenanigans in our political system.
:lol: :lol: more stupidity on this board. But you all over Hunter Biden.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:11 am

I followed those stories. Of course you, on the other hand, seem to have all the answers to anything posted...makes you wonder why you are so involved with so many people stupider than you? Maybe you just crave attention and the dopamine hits.
~Livy

DMac

Post by DMac »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:02 am ....but in short, it infuriates me how there are so many shenanigans in our political system.
The political system is a cesspool of corruption.....Ds, Rs, and half of their privileged children.
All the same. Will say again, we all too often vote for the cream of the crap (who are the frontrunners
for POTUS again? RUFKM???), should come as no surprise that crap is what we end up with...corrupt
crap at that.
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:18 am

I followed those stories. Of course you, on the other hand, seem to have all the answers to anything posted...makes you wonder why you are so involved with so many people stupider than you? Maybe you just crave attention and the dopamine hits.
I do ask myself this.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Kismet wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:17 am Does the latest news mean that Saltine Warrior will finally STFU on this topic?

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
What odds you laying and how is your reserve for me to take your shirt on this if you want to be the "house"?
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

We probably all get a dopamine hit. ;)

But seriously, you have Not "followed" the Jan 6 fake elector plot?
Didn't read these threads even?

Or if not "close", at least enough to understand that Chesebro was a key player in the formulation of that plot to over turn the election of Joe Biden, and who in October plead guilty in Georgia and is cooperating with prosecutors implicating Trump and multiple others? And now he's cooperating with prosecutors in other states who are pursuing similar election fraud cases against the fake electors in their states and those who organized them?

Not enough to form an opinion?
But instead have followed the Hunter stories?

It's all the same?
DMac

Post by DMac »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:22 am

I do ask myself this.
I can answer this for you, it's an addiction.
You (we all do) know where pretty much everyone stands on most things and you know you're not going to change their minds yet you (we) come back day after day to discuss/argue with the same half dozen, or so, people knowing full well it's an exercise in futility.
Carry on.
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:19 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:02 am ....but in short, it infuriates me how there are so many shenanigans in our political system.
The political system is a cesspool of corruption.....Ds, Rs, and half of their privileged children.
All the same. Will say again, we all too often vote for the cream of the crap (who are the frontrunners
for POTUS again? RUFKM???), should come as no surprise that crap is what we end up with...corrupt
crap at that.
It is. We get the politicians we deserve and cheering for them like you are on their team makes it even worse. After witnessing how team Trump failed to make a single criticism on this board, I said at the time, don’t expect to hear me say anything negative about team Biden, since that is how it is around here. It’s shameful. I wasn’t on this board when Obama was in office, I can only imagine what it was like. I don’t care if a hubcap was President. Said it before the election and I say it now. I don’t belong to a political party. Don’t believe in “group think”….the only teams I was on were sports teams. Nobody is always right and nobody is always wrong…..unless you are a Democrat or a Republican or a FLP.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:32 am

I do ask myself this.
You (we all do) know where pretty much everyone stands on most things and you know you're not going to change their minds yet you (we) come back day after day to discuss/argue with the same half dozen, or so, people knowing full well it's an exercise in futility.
Carry on.
You might be right….could be insanity also.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:56 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:41 am As are you, by maintaining your personal partisan scoreboard while widening the goalpost. Are you intentionally being coy, and avoiding that the fake dossier essentially destroyed an elected president's term all out of partisan vindictiveness, while at the same made a mockery of the US in front of the globe.
No one except Republican gave a Sh(t about that dossier....a dossier that was IMMEDIATELY mocked by the MSM. The WaPo tore Buzzfeed a new one for publishing that dreck....while the WaPo refused to run it. I posted the WaPo piece hammering Buzzfeed's choice to run that POS, unconfirmed "Dossier" multiple times for the Forum.

But you and OS ignore these details, because FoxNews crams their made-up narrative down your throat.....and you are overjoyed to eat that up, because the Dems are bad, and Trump is Sooper-Awesome, and would never to shady stuff. :roll:

Question: did you or didn't you want a man on Putin's payroll----Paul Manafort-----working in the White House?

If the answer is "no", know you know why the FBI and DoJ was up the Trump Campaign's *ss from the word go.

None of that is made up. All proven true in a court of law. Manafort worked to put Putin's man into power in Ukraine. Was convinced for trying to hide the money he got from doing that.

Then there's Kush and TrumpJr. meeting with a Russian spy in TrumpTower that Kush himself admitted to doing, and then "forgetting" to mention it on a revised Federal form.. Again: how the F isn't that TRYING to work with Russia to get elected?

The Dossier has NOTHING to do with these events, YA. You're swallowing the FoxNation BS.
Yup,

AND:

Openly, publicly inviting Russian interference...and when asked about it saying of course you'd take dirt on a political opponent from the Russians, from anyone...

AND

Lying publicly again and again and again about numerous business dealings, past and ongoing, with Russians.

But hey, it was the dossier that got the FBI worried :roll:

And then having your soon to be National Security Advisor hold secret meetings with Russians before the turnover of power. And then he lies about it...

And then demanding a loyalty pledge from the FBI Director and when he said his oath was to the Constitution, firing him...

Nah, it was those mean Dems who were making a mockery of the US...
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

I do ask myself this.
Carry on.
Sure, it's a addictive, dopamine hit etc...but it's also a really good source of more in-depth, and usually civil, discussion of various issues than one finds in other social media. Various perspectives, less screaming, more long form discussion. Users not only express their views on breaking subjects, they curate other sources of analysis we likely wouldn't have seen without much more effort than reading here.

Personally, I find I learn quite a lot on here, whether in agreement or not.

I appreciate the opportunity to test my views with others, open them to challenge, refutation, discussion.

I don't expect to change someone at their core, but for my part I'm willing to alter my views through additional exposure to facts and logic, and likely others are as well...that said, some definitely have no interest in ever modifying their views, are only here to rant...
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:56 am

You have yet again widened the goal and moved the entre discussion away from the original point this morning. Sure, I'll play bt have to leave shortly for a few client visits.

Question: did you or didn't you want a man on Putin's payroll----Paul Manafort-----working in the White House? NO!

Can you point me to the part where the FBI documented that Trump knew Manafort worked for Putin when he asked him to join his team? Details matter...not just yours.

Then there's Kush and TrumpJr. meeting with a Russian spy in TrumpTower that Kush himself admitted to doing, and then "forgetting" to mention it on a revised Federal form.. Again: how the F isn't that TRYING to work with Russia to get elected? :lol: Again, details matter. They admitted to meeting someone in the tower....do you recall why? Ahhhh....yes that stupid OpResearch......striked again, where the sexy lady claimed to have dirt on HRC.

Crazy how you have such a good memory but only present enough of the story to make it fit your argument. The goal is now back to normal size. ;)
Last edited by youthathletics on Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Livy

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:28 am

Or if not "close", at least enough to understand that Chesebro was a key player in the formulation of that plot to over turn the election of Joe Biden, and who in October plead guilty in Georgia and is cooperating with prosecutors implicating Trump and multiple others? And now he's cooperating with prosecutors in other states who are pursuing similar election fraud cases against the fake electors in their states and those who organized them?

It's all the same?
Are you and TLD spooning again?
~Livy

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:44 am

I do ask myself this.
Carry on.
Sure, it's a addictive, dopamine hit etc...but it's also a really good source of more in-depth, and usually civil, discussion of various issues than one finds in other social media. Various perspectives, less screaming, more long form discussion. Users not only express their views on breaking subjects, they curate other sources of analysis we likely wouldn't have seen without much more effort than reading here.

Personally, I find I learn quite a lot on here, whether in agreement or not.

I appreciate the opportunity to test my views with others, open them to challenge, refutation, discussion.

I don't expect to change someone at their core, but for my part I'm willing to alter my views through additional exposure to facts and logic, and likely others are as well...that said, some definitely have no interest in ever modifying their views, are only here to rant...
+1
~Livy

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:17 am Does the latest news mean that Saltine Warrior will finally STFU on this topic?

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
What do you think??? :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:45 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:28 am

It's all the same?
Are you and TLD spooning again?
:D

My questions aren't answerable?

Return to “POLITICS”