2024 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

D1 Mens Fantasy Lacrosse
Farfromgeneva

Re: 2024 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I think Andy Shay could get on his knees and beg Jr to play at Yale when he's ready for college and he'd pass after last springs experience with that D.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
PATalk

Post by PATalk »

ohmilax34 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:15 pm Add...
Syracuse D

I'm putting my (fantasy) money where my mouth is. I think they improved in a couple personnel areas over the offseason and I think their new coordinator will prove to be an upgrade.
Oh wow !!! Ohmi is jumping on the Cuse D train which Maddog jumped off after -37(2022) & -26(2023) two very bad seasons.

Bold move
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Drop: Nils Barry A - Penn State
Add: Lukas Stanat M - Princeton
“I wish you would!”
ohmilax34

Post by ohmilax34 »

PATalk wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:47 pm
Syracuse D

I'm putting my (fantasy) money where my mouth is. I think they improved in a couple personnel areas over the offseason and I think their new coordinator will prove to be an upgrade.
Oh wow !!! Ohmi is jumping on the Cuse D train which Maddog jumped off after -37(2022) & -26(2023) two very bad seasons.

Bold move
Less bold considering the other options.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Keoni picking. FarFrom can pass at 10:56 pm est.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

ohmilax34 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:40 am Less bold considering the other options.
Remaining Ds, I believe:
UNC D
Rutgers D
Harvard D
Princeton D
Loyola D
Upenn D
Brown D
Yale D
Caddy Day
PATalk

Post by PATalk »

ohmilax34 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:40 am
Syracuse D

Bold move
TLD wasn't thrilled with the options apparently
ohmilax34

Post by ohmilax34 »

I was looking at my draft board last night before making my picks and there are some really interesting players still available. I'll be keeping an eye on the picks coming up.
Typical Lax Dad

ohmilax34 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:51 am I was looking at my draft board last night before making my picks and there are some really interesting players still available. I'll be keeping an eye on the picks coming up.
Yes there are.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

PATalk wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:49 am
Syracuse D

Bold move
Those were guys I identified early. There are a couple other players still on the board that are high quality. I took Kurtz for upside as my attack is depleted a little next season. Trying to win today while planning for tomorrow…..as for Defense, I plan on my offense being my best defense.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

PATalk wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:49 am
Syracuse D

Bold move
My money is on a certain Ivy school for him…
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

ohmilax34 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:51 am I was looking at my draft board last night before making my picks and there are some really interesting players still available. I'll be keeping an eye on the picks coming up.
Jr has the future locks that’s taking you down in the semis this year!

Y’all do understand my role is mostly as his hype man these days right?
ohmilax34

Post by ohmilax34 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:19 am

Don King has nothing on you! If I get to the semis I will be happy.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

ohmilax34 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:29 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:19 am

Don King has nothing on you! If I get to the semis I will be happy.
My goal is to have his “The weekend crossed with Einstein hair” one day. But we get business done with similar effectiveness, the sausage making process is probably a little different.

But reality is you gotta watch out for the new entrants who I have a feeling are going to come crashing in like the surprise entrants in a royal rumble. I’m looking at you two, Harrison and Girls! Junior I can say from experience is a cross between Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker and Ghandi.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl6xaWBMS6w
Keoni007

Post by Keoni007 »

Add John Sidorski Gr M Rutgers
Drop Griffin Grant A/M Notre Dame
Lax1

Post by Lax1 »

can we take a second to appreciate the Will Peden career arc? I thought the kid was a stud as a freshman, and was annoyed that I didn’t have the right pick to draft him (I had him pretty high on my rankings). to just fall off the radar entirely the next year? weird
Lax1

Post by Lax1 »

TJ Haley another guy in this mold of breakout freshmen passers who drop off after their freshman years, he’s still relevant though. but it’s pretty funny how he’s like allergic to scoring goals.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

FarFrom picking. Harrison can pass on Friday at 11:25 am est.
Caddy Day
ohmilax34

Post by ohmilax34 »

Lax1 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:39 am TJ Haley another guy in this mold of breakout freshmen passers who drop off after their freshman years, he’s still relevant though. but it’s pretty funny how he’s like allergic to scoring goals.
I think it's interesting that each guy is a pass-first attackman. Penn State and Georgetown were both loaded with offensive talent last season, so it was harder to get on the field, but a guy who can get the ball to those weapons seems like a useful piece of the offensive puzzle. I am not an offensive coordinator though.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

ohmilax34 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:25 pm
Lax1 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:39 am TJ Haley another guy in this mold of breakout freshmen passers who drop off after their freshman years, he’s still relevant though. but it’s pretty funny how he’s like allergic to scoring goals.
I think it's interesting that each guy is a pass-first attackman. Penn State and Georgetown were both loaded with offensive talent last season, so it was harder to get on the field, but a guy who can get the ball to those weapons seems like a useful piece of the offensive puzzle. I am not an offensive coordinator though.
Useful if you have to defend them. They just didn’t bother with Haley last year and offers more opps to double other guys. He didn’t do enough to implicate the threat of scoring. My kids rec league team has this one kid who’s really into it and played a lot. Drives me crazy that he cheats a little and takes shortcuts (though he’s Forrest Gump level runner which is super valuable at that age). He wasn’t always wrong by cheating off guys but I didn’t like it for numerous reasons the biggest being the cost of being wrong is so high (leaving your goalie naked-all I wanted from them is to never get a shot off without a body in front, stick on the hands, body on the ground even if an occasional flag that’s not dirty).

(Kids dad also got sucked into the club system early where they teach shortcuts over fundamentals which is inane in suburban or inner city Atlanta where the game knowledge base is still relatively low).

Jr knows he’d be better off with better coaching though ;) I forgot to explain the 12” rule on cross checking and he got flagged in first game and was upset because he didn’t know he broke a rule. But he adhered to my rule which was don’t let a shooter get a clean shot off and he didn’t he flattened the kid form two step start and likes actually pretty clean but when the ball flies out of the cross and the kid is airborne then on his back you know those refs were calling somethings

You all will be fighting to draft the defense he is on in about 9 years. Will make Brodie Merrill and Ike Diogo look like Care Bears. Unless he decides he likes scoring then a two way middie.

Return to “D1 MENS FANTASY LACROSSE”