Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Kismet wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:55 am
old salt wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:10 pm
Kismet wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:18 am salttine does this all the time in his usual bloviating waste of bandwidth on this topic

Ironically, in another thread he actually said this

"Being accused does not make someone a criminal."

That apparently is his defense of Orange Fatso but doesn't seem to apply to Hunter Biden who he routinely trashes as if he were guilty and a criminal here every effing day. :lol: :oops:
:mrgreen: ...boo hoo. I want Hunter to pay his taxes like the rest of us have to. I'd be ok with a plea deal w/supervised probation in lieu of incarceration, so long as ALL back taxes, penalties & interest were paid, by Hunter rather than his political supporters.
A pity you don't apply the same standard to your hero Orange Fatso for which there is much more evidence of wrongdoing - in that case you want to "wait and see" :oops: :oops: and stop being hysterical (which often is YOU on this topic day after day)

This has been my point all along about your discussion double standard.
I embrace the duality of man-perhaps a little too much but some folks need to learn things aren’t simple and linear but some may go to their graves not understanding that. Funny how someone who works on/with planes and talks about asymmetry has a mind that’s so linear.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:18 am salttine does this all the time in his usual bloviating waste of bandwidth on this topic

That apparently is his defense of Orange Fatso but doesn't seem to apply to Hunter Biden who he routinely trashes as if he were guilty and a criminal here every effing day. :lol: :oops:
:mrgreen: ...boo hoo. I want Hunter to pay his taxes like the rest of us have to. I'd be ok with a plea deal w/supervised probation in lieu of incarceration, so long as ALL back taxes, penalties & interest were paid, by Hunter rather than his political supporters.
A pity you don't apply the same standard to your hero Orange Fatso for which there is much more evidence of wrongdoing - in that case you want to "wait and see" :oops: :oops: and stop being hysterical (which often is YOU on this topic day after day)

Nothing to wait for. Trump's taxes have already been examined & adjudicated. His personal tax returns were leaked by the IRS & Congress, then scrutinized by the media. Did you let your NYT subscription expire ? Trump's business was already prosecuted for tax fraud in NYC. I just want the same accountability for the Bidens.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:07 pm

Nothing to wait for. Trump's taxes have already been examined & adjudicated. His personal tax returns were leaked by the IRS & Congress, then scrutinized by the media. Did you let your NYT subscription expire ? Trump's business was already prosecuted for tax fraud in NYC. I just want the same accountability for the Bidens.
I noticed you used a plural….stain-like
“I wish you would!”
CU88a

Post by CU88a »

Ranking Member Raskin’s Statement on Chairman Comer’s Rejection of Hunter Biden’s Public Testimony
Nov 28, 2023 Press Release

Washington, D.C. (November 28, 2023)—Today, Rep. Jamie Raskin, Ranking Member of the Committee on Oversight and Accountability, released the following statement after Chairman Comer rejected Hunter Biden’s request to testify before the Committee in a public hearing:

“Let me get this straight. After wailing and moaning for ten months about Hunter Biden and alluding to some vast unproven family conspiracy, after sending Hunter Biden a subpoena to appear and testify, Chairman Comer and the Oversight Republicans now reject his offer to appear before the full Committee and the eyes of the world and to answer any questions that they pose?

What an epic humiliation for our colleagues and what a frank confession that they are simply not interested in the facts and have no confidence in their own case or the ability of their own Members to pursue it. After the miserable failure of their impeachment hearing in September, Chairman Comer has now apparently decided to avoid all Committee hearings where the public can actually see for itself the logical, rhetorical and factual contortions they have tied themselves up in.

The evidence has shown time and again President Biden has committed no wrongdoing, much less an impeachable offense. Chairman Comer’s insistence that Hunter Biden’s interview should happen behind closed doors proves it once again.

What the Republicans fear most is sunlight and the truth.”
CU88a

Post by CU88a »

Biden impeachment push nears end of runway — with no signs of takeoff

Analysis by Philip Bump
National columnist
November 28, 2023 at 12:48 p.m. EST

Two things happened Tuesday morning that provide a useful lens into the effort by House Republicans to construct a case for impeaching President Biden.

The less-splashy occurrence was an interview that Rep. Lisa C. McClain (R-Mich.) provided to Fox Business. McClain sits on the House Oversight Committee, the body that has taken the lead on much of the impeachment effort. Asked how much evidence the committee had accrued, McClain was forced into an embarrassing admission.

“Have you been able to identify any actual policy changes that Joe Biden made as a result of getting money from China?” the host asked.

“The short answer is no,” McClain replied.
She went on to suggest that this was “what we’re trying to get to right now,” by requesting copies of classified documents that were found last year in an office Biden once used or at his home.

By itself, this is fairly anodyne. A media personality asking a question; a legislator answering it. But none of this can be extricated from the broader context of who was asking and what McClain’s answer meant. Nor can the interview itself be considered outside of the overarching impeachment probe, such as it is — including the splashier development: an offer by Joe Biden’s son Hunter to answer committee questions publicly next month.

An offer that Oversight Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) quickly rejected.

But let’s switch back to Fox Business for a moment. The interview in which McClain admitted that this one particular line of argument presented by her colleagues had borne no new fruit was not simply one in which an impartial observer was evaluating the state of play. The interviewer was, instead, Maria Bartiromo, who has spent the past three-plus years obliterating her once-solid reputation as a serious journalist.

It was Bartiromo who, in the weeks before the 2020 election, gave Donald Trump an hour to make unsupported, untrue claims about the threat of election fraud. It was Bartiromo who, in the days after the election, gave airtime to some of the wildest claims of fraud claims. It was Bartiromo about whom, in that same period, a senior Fox executive was talking when he referred in a text message to a host that “has gop conspiracy theorists in her ear and they use her for their message sometimes.”

It was also Bartiromo who earlier this year began accepting Comer’s claims about Biden with credulity. It was Bartiromo to whom Comer admitted that he’d lost track of an informant, although it was later revealed that he apparently accidentally had been referring to someone else. It has been Bartiromo who has continuously treated as serious the baseless allegations presented by Comer and his allies.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU88a wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:48 pm Ranking Member Raskin’s Statement on Chairman Comer’s Rejection of Hunter Biden’s Public Testimony

Washington, D.C. (November 28, 2023)—Today, Rep. Jamie Raskin, Ranking Member of the Committee on Oversight and Accountability, released the following statement after Chairman Comer rejected Hunter Biden’s request to testify before the Committee in a public hearing:

“Let me get this straight. After wailing and moaning for ten months about Hunter Biden and alluding to some vast unproven family conspiracy, after sending Hunter Biden a subpoena to appear and testify, Chairman Comer and the Oversight Republicans now reject his offer to appear before the full Committee and the eyes of the world and to answer any questions that they pose?

What an epic humiliation for our colleagues and what a frank confession that they are simply not interested in the facts and have no confidence in their own case or the ability of their own Members to pursue it. After the miserable failure of their impeachment hearing in September, Chairman Comer has now apparently decided to avoid all Committee hearings where the public can actually see for itself the logical, rhetorical and factual contortions they have tied themselves up in.

The evidence has shown time and again President Biden has committed no wrongdoing, much less an impeachable offense. Chairman Comer’s insistence that Hunter Biden’s interview should happen behind closed doors proves it once again.

What evidence are you referring to? Time and time again the question has been asked who the "big guy" is who Hunter Biden refers to. Do you have any insight on that mystery?? So who is " THE BIG GUY" Keyser Soze?? :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:56 pm
CU88a wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:48 pm Ranking Member Raskin’s Statement on Chairman Comer’s Rejection of Hunter Biden’s Public Testimony

What evidence are you referring to? Time and time again the question has been asked who the "big guy" is who Hunter Biden refers to. Do you have any insight on that mystery?? So who is " THE BIG GUY" Keyser Soze?? :D
It could be anything, for years I referred to my piece as “the big guy”. He could be talking about his own meat. Maybe his company demanded a run and tug from the counterparty as well.

Of course it’s also wildly taken out of context but that clearly doesn’t matter
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:23 pm

It could be anything, for years I referred to my piece as “the big guy”. He could be talking about his own meat. Maybe his company demanded a run and tug from the counterparty as well.

I referred to mine as Gunther Abernathy…..hadn’t thought about that in years!
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:58 pm

I referred to mine as Gunther Abernathy…..hadn’t thought about that in years!
Did you glue a fu manchu mustache around it?
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

IMO you must be engaging in false advertising. Are you confusing your imaginary big guy for the reality of your little boy? :D
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:07 am

IMO you must be engaging in false advertising. Are you confusing your imaginary big guy for the reality of your little boy? :D
If you’re declaring you know…well then I clearly need a restraining order.

Probably just your sight decaying though combined with my fine grooming so that it has the smoothness of a baby’s arm but larger.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:50 am

Probably just your sight decaying though combined with my fine grooming so that it has the smoothness of a baby’s arm but larger.
So it's a very little smooth baby, got it... :D
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:24 am

A. Deflection
B. This is a perfect illustration of “reading is fundamental”

Look when you dream of my junk think something proportionate to a one eyed Sloth from The Goonies. That as as descriptive as I can get before I have to put it in your arms.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:37 am

A. Deflection

Look when you dream of my junk think something proportionate to a one eyed Sloth from The Goonies. That as as descriptive as I can get before I have to put it in your arms.
Dreaming about your junk, that would be the smallest and shortest dream in the history of mankind. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:03 am

A. Deflection

Dreaming about your junk, that would be the smallest and shortest dream in the history of mankind. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You ar eco tiny int a conversation about my man. Think about that .

Edit: I can make this easier come on up, you cradle, I’ll shoot. Just let me know if the eyes are fair game.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:16 am

A. Deflection

Edit: I can make this easier come on up, you cradle, I’ll shoot. Just let me know if the eyes are fair game.
Can you translate that first sentence into English for me? I think I know what you are trying to say. :D Those scrambled eggs you have between your ears just don't function very well on most days. :?
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:27 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:16 am

A. Deflection

Can you translate that first sentence into English for me? I think I know what you are trying to say. :D Those scrambled eggs you have between your ears just don't function very well on most days. :?
Just stop. You know the answer and are just doing this to be petty and small. Unlike my friend Roddy johnson. You literally are Benjamin button at the tail end of the cycle.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Nice to know that Old Saltine and Sammy Gravano agree on Hunter Biden. Jesse Waters and Fox News chose to platform the convicted felon and admitted mass murderer to accuse Hunter Biden of treason- a crime punishable by death.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

From Comer the Gomer; I am sure Old Saltine will lecture Comer on weaponization of politics:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... t-his-dad/

"As House Republicans move toward a floor vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry against President Biden, House Oversight Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) has again mischaracterized evidence of payments from Hunter Biden to his father.

Keeping up with politics is easy with The 5-Minute Fix Newsletter, in your inbox weekdays.
In an email to reporters, a spokesperson for Comer claimed that the House Oversight Committee, which is investigating Biden, had obtained bank records revealing that Hunter Biden’s law firm, Owasco PC, which had received payments from Chinese-state-linked companies and other foreign companies in the past, made direct monthly payments to Joe Biden. The email claimed the payments “are part of a pattern revealing Joe Biden knew about, participated in and benefited from his family’s influence peddling schemes.”

The three payments of $1,380 that occurred in September, October and November of 2018 — nearly two years after Biden had left the vice presidency — were actually for a 2018 Ford Raptor truck Joe Biden had purchased that Hunter Biden was using, according to an email verified by a Washington Post forensic analysis.

“There Chairman Comer goes again - reheating what is old as new to try to revive his sham of an investigation,” Hunter Biden’s attorney Abbe Lowell said in a statement. “The truth is Hunter’s father helped him when he was struggling financially due to his addiction and could not secure credit to finance a truck. When Hunter was able to, he paid his father back and took over the payments himself.”

Joe Biden signed for the truck and had it in his name — at a time when Hunter was in the depths of addiction, had a low credit score and couldn’t make the purchase himself, according to a person close to the Bidens, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss a private matter. The truck was used only for a limited time, going back to the dealer about a year after the purchase.

Other expenses listed in the email verified by The Post included payments for health insurance, college and high school tuition for Hunter Biden’s children, the Yale Club and a storage unit.

A spokesperson for the Oversight Committee used the fact that the payments came from one of Hunter Biden’s accounts that also included money from a Chinese energy conglomerate to suggest something more nefarious than they have so far proved.

“There is now a pattern of members of the Biden family using their bank accounts that have been funded by Chinese and other foreign entities to send money to Joe Biden,” the spokesperson said. “Based on witness testimony, Joe Biden knew and participated in his family’s influence-peddling schemes. The checks and payments we’ve uncovered reveal Joe Biden benefited from them.”

Comer has consistently oversold or misrepresented the committee’s investigative findings as he has argued to initiate impeachment proceedings. Last month, Comer trumpeted a $200,000 loan repayment Joe Biden received from his brother James Biden. Comer sought to paint the personal check in nefarious terms, alleging without evidence that it showed that Joe Biden had indirectly received payments from his family’s foreign business dealings.

When presented with a bank record of the wire payment that showed the $200,000 payment to James Biden had originated from the president’s attorney trust account, Comer baselessly accused the law firm representing Joe Biden of money laundering."
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

There is a good reason why on Xitter Comer is referred to as Comer Pyle...

Return to “POLITICS”