Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
runrussellrun

Re: Orange Duce

Post by runrussellrun »

CU88 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:17 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 6:15 am It seems to me that Trumps fiscal stupidity makes him supremely qualified to run the US government. They were practically made for one another. :D

You mean tv reality show, Biggest Loser?

How badly does o d want to tweet, “I didn’t really lose all that money, I just told the IRS that I did for tax purposes like all business geniuses” right now?
Shrub the George (bush) had very little trouble getting elected. Was it only 8 years ago when the S & L scandal happened, prior to his election of hanging chad. and his family was directly involved. Directly. I think everyone forgets this.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:04 am Moderates/centrists won't care if they're doing well by Trump's economy
You just explained why taxes will never be cut, and spending will never go down. As long as they're doing well, any interest in fiscal restraint or "small government" goes right out the window.

Looking forward to the "landmark" deal Trump will get from China. Can I give your reaction to his deal now? Or should I wait until we hear about how awesome the pointless pending trade deal is? ;)
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

The Biggest Loser

You see this? The report says that Don the Con is, literally, the Biggest Loser of All Time when it comes to reported business losses.

...and he calls it "sport". Such a Very Serious Genius.

Stay tuned on where O where he got $53 million semolians in claimed "Interest" :shock:

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Interesting tactic WRT drug companies, who love to advertise and push their products.

@realDonaldTrump
Big announcement today: Drug companies have to come clean about their prices in TV ads. Historic transparency for American patients is here. If drug companies are ashamed of those prices—lower them!

5:01 PM - 8 May 2019
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

youthathletics wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:24 pm Interesting tactic WRT drug companies, who love to advertise and push their products.

@realDonaldTrump
Big announcement today: Drug companies have to come clean about their prices in TV ads. Historic transparency for American patients is here. If drug companies are ashamed of those prices—lower them!

Can't wait for Otezla to advertised at the low price of $26k a year!
Vail Shootout Champion 2017, 2018
Lake Placid Classic Champion 2018, 2019
Florida Lacrosse Classic Champion 2018 X2, 2019 x2
Who doesn't love ice cream!
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

dislaxxic wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:18 pm The Biggest Loser

You see this? The report says that Don the Con is, literally, the Biggest Loser of All Time when it comes to reported business losses.

...and he calls it "sport". Such a Very Serious Genius.

Stay tuned on where O where he got $53 million semolians in claimed "Interest" :shock:

Who cares? besides the butt hurt, hillary had the election stolen losers.
Vail Shootout Champion 2017, 2018
Lake Placid Classic Champion 2018, 2019
Florida Lacrosse Classic Champion 2018 X2, 2019 x2
Who doesn't love ice cream!
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

RedFromMI wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 11:30 am https://www.newyorker.com/culture/cultu ... -an-empire

Great parallels to OD. Have a read...
Excellent article.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:24 pm Interesting tactic WRT drug companies, who love to advertise and push their products.

@realDonaldTrump

So.....don't advertise. Problem solved. Insulin prices continue to rise. Sweet.

How about let's see some of the deregulation Republicans have been bragging about so long. Let us buy drugs from other countries.

THAT would solve the problem....or at least a huge chunk of it. And Jeff Bezos' net worth would rise 10 fold in under a year.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 1:12 pm
CU88 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:17 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 6:15 am It seems to me that Trumps fiscal stupidity makes him supremely qualified to run the US government. They were practically made for one another. :D

You mean tv reality show, Biggest Loser?

How badly does o d want to tweet, “I didn’t really lose all that money, I just told the IRS that I did for tax purposes like all business geniuses” right now?
Shrub the George (bush) had very little trouble getting elected. Was it only 8 years ago when the S & L scandal happened, prior to his election of hanging chad. and his family was directly involved. Directly. I think everyone forgets this.
Bonus points for call him "Shrub". That is EPIC!
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Second Trump Ghostwriter Says He Was Lousy at Business, Bored, and Obsessed With Carpet Swatches

HRC was "such a bad choice", but the fact remains that the man the country picked (with a big assist from his Russian mortgagors) was a guy that was "created" through fraud and a very obvious confidence game.

Don the Con is NOT, by any stretch, what he SAYS he is. That's what Con men do. This is what is almost certainly being hidden in his taxes and his school grades and all the other things he's trying desperately to hide.

"Charles Leerhsen, ghostwriter of Surviving at the Top, has written an account for Yahoo News about the time he spent observing Trump for the book. He paints a picture of a lazy, ill-tempered man who was out of his depth when it came to business. In fact, his main contribution to his businesses seemed to be choosing carpets.

Leerhsen wrote that Trump was neither terrified about the scale of his losses or, as the president claimed Wednesday, carrying out a Machiavellian plan to make sure he didn’t have to pay income tax. He was just bored.

“Trump’s portfolio did not jibe with what I saw each day—which to a surprisingly large extent was him looking at fabric swatches,” said the ghostwriter. “Indeed, flipping through fabric swatches seemed at times to be his main occupation. Some days he would do it for hours, then take me in what he always called his ‘French military helicopter’ to Atlantic City—where he looked at more fabric swatches.”

Deplorables shrug..."meh". "He sticks it to the libs so he really needs to be our president."

Pathetic

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

I voted for Kerry because he played a mans' sport at Yale. Shrub-Bush played boreball and was a cheerleader. what, circle jerk are you from, rrr?

Is this why Bloomberg won't run, because of tax returns?

exactly
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:48 am Image

And the r's see nothing wrong with this bs
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

CU88 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 12:48 pm

And the r's see nothing wrong with this bs

Yup. They complained that the Obama administration lacked transparency but have suddenly and conveniently gone silent.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

CU88

Post by CU88 »

Lock Her UP!

Feds open foreign-money investigation into Trump donor Cindy Yang

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politi ... 17729.html
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

"It's a GAME like those 5 bankruptcies"."Just having fun"."Wall Street expects this"."Bannon once told me that his favorite quote was made by some guy named puck or tuck or naughty word.....Lord, what fools these mortals be!"

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/08/us/p ... 90509&te=1
a fan

Post by a fan »

Aaaaaaand, Trump just raised tariffs on China again.

China didn't cave? Nooooo. That's un-possible.

Enjoy your more expensive goods, everyone. I'm sure China (snicker) will cave any day now.

We all know Trump was praying that China would give him some utterly pointless concession, and he could proclaim a massive victory to his fans.

"My offer is this: nothing. Not even the fee for the gaming license". :lol:

Boy, he sure is a master of the deal. I'm just blown away by how good he is at this. Personally, I'm still reeling at the genius of the new NAFTA deal, and all the untold riches heading my way because of that massive, tectonic shift in trade policy.

The good thing is----if there is a silver lining----is that all that Trump wants is to claim victory. So they can still offer him something stupid. And Trump can hype it up, because for 1/3 of America, his word is the word of the Lord. China needs to give scraps. That's all it would take.

And they still won't even do that. Whoops. Bad calculus, Trumpy-fans.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Donny Demento's Midas touch. :lol:

wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Over the years, Mad magazine has presented a few funny pics about Donny Demento:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212091911

Return to “POLITICS”