Elmira

D3 Mens Lacrosse
Old&InTheWay

Elmira

Post by Old&InTheWay »

Any thoughts on Elmira situation? Tough conference to build a program from scratch. Curious to see what direction they are going. Hopefully, it's not a heads in beds philosophy and no support.
River Donkey

Re: Elmira

Post by River Donkey »

Old&InTheWay wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:45 am Any thoughts on Elmira situation? Tough conference to build a program from scratch. Curious to see what direction they are going. Hopefully, it's not a heads in beds philosophy and no support.
I’m assuming the old coach is coming back and picking up where he left off. It may take a couple of years to recover but I’m sure they will be fine.
Leonard Washington

Post by Leonard Washington »

River Donkey wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:50 am I’m assuming the old coach is coming back and picking up where he left off. It may take a couple of years to recover but I’m sure they will be fine.
https://athletics.elmira.edu/news/2023/ ... grams.aspx

Long time coming. Seriously. That being said;

Elmira (in men's lacrosse) hasn't been "fine" for quite some time.
Whether they bring back the most recent coach or Preston Chapman himself strolls the side lines again, it will be a long and arduous task for whomever is in charge.
First of all, ya better check your tone. I dont think you know who you're talking to. I'm Leonard Washington...I don't get butt naked for nobody!!
Old&InTheWay

Post by Old&InTheWay »

Any updates? One would think, they would need to move pretty fast to get things going for Spring of 2025. Not sure just building a new turf will generate the enrollment needed to change their enrollment direction. Heads in Beds.....let's go!
Leonard Washington

Post by Leonard Washington »

Old&InTheWay wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:51 pm One would think, they would need to move pretty fast to get things going for Spring of 2025. Not sure just building a new turf will generate the enrollment needed to change their enrollment direction.
+1
First of all, ya better check your tone. I dont think you know who you're talking to. I'm Leonard Washington...I don't get butt naked for nobody!!
Old&InTheWay

Post by Old&InTheWay »

Any word on what direction Elmira might be going?

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”