Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:31 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:21 am

Your posts condemning Biden and welcoming Trump's win are the proof. Ball is in your court, why do you want Trump elected?

You have not come close to meeting your burden of proof.

While it is true that I condemned Biden's actions in Gaza, I have praised his economics and judicial appointments. Click search for your proof.

Nowhere have I welcomed tRump back either. In fact I condemned it. Again, click search for proof.

Your move. I'll wait ...
I’ve seen you demonstrate that you can claim victory by providing your own evidence not that it be satisfactory to other parties so this is wildly inconsistent with your own repeated behavior here.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

still waiting ...
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

One Detail in Trump's 'Golden Shower' Denial Raises Questions

Methinks the lady doth protest too much...
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:10 am still waiting ...
I’m waiting for you to respond to questions on topics you made claims in and we’re very a serious from years ago…when you treat others the way you want to be treated then you’ll get it back. Not only “want” but literally demand on here explicitly. Demand. Like a toddler in a crib wanting out.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:16 pm One Detail in Trump's 'Golden Shower' Denial Raises Questions

Don’t tell Old Shower
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:22 pm
I’m waiting for you to respond to questions on topics you made claims in and we’re very a serious from years ago…when you treat others the way you want to be treated then you’ll get it back. Not only “want” but literally demand on here explicitly. Demand. Like a toddler in a crib wanting out.

Too much juvenile emotionalism. Kindly translate into proper English.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:45 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:22 pm

Too much juvenile emotionalism. Kindly translate into proper English.
You know what don’t bother anymore. This is as petty gaslighting and bad faith as OS.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Ok

njbill

Post by njbill »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:16 pm One Detail in Trump's 'Golden Shower' Denial Raises Questions

Back in 2016, my initial thought was it was more probable than not that the p*e p*e (the puritanical fanlax made me use this abbreviation) tape story was true. Then the right wing Trump PR machine got involved and tried to discredit it. Lots and lots of water over the dam in the intervening years. Blah blah blah.

Now it emerges that Trump seems to know a detail that only the real criminal would know. (There were four hookers when the specific number had never been publicly revealed before.) Very interesting, as Arte Johnson used to say on Laugh-In. Plus, why would Trump keep bringing up a seven year old story if it was totally untrue?

Just checked with Vegas. The odds of the p*e p*e tape story being true have now shot through the roof.

So who has the actual tape? Putin? That’s my guess. It won’t be released until some years after his death. Hope I’m still around.
Typical Lax Dad

njbill wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:09 pm

Back in 2016, my initial thought was it was more probable than not that the p*e p*e (the puritanical fanlax made me use this abbreviation) tape story was true. Then the right wing Trump PR machine got involved and tried to discredit it. Lots and lots of water over the dam in the intervening years. Blah blah blah.

Now it emerges that Trump seems to know a detail that only the real criminal would know. (There were four hookers when the specific number had never been publicly revealed before.) Very interesting, as Arte Johnson used to say on Laugh-In. Plus, why would Trump keep bringing up a seven year old story if it was totally untrue?

Just checked with Vegas. The odds of the p*e p*e tape story being true have now shot through the roof.

So who has the actual tape? Putin? That’s my guess. It won’t be released until some years after his death. Hope I’m still around.
I bet it smelled awful
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:35 pm

I bet it smelled awful
Iron deficiency?
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:00 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:35 pm

I bet it smelled awful
Iron deficiency?
Yeast infections
“I wish you would!”
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

My guess? Yeah, KGB/Putin. If it's out there, I doubt Trump is into that kind of thing for himself. Instead, he wanted them to urinate on the bed the Obamas slept in.
Typical Lax Dad

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:45 pm

My guess? Yeah, KGB/Putin. If it's out there, I doubt Trump is into that kind of thing for himself. Instead, he wanted them to urinate on the bed the Obamas slept in.
He was probably watching with his Yanket…

“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:28 pm Don’t tell Old Shower
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:14 pm You know what don’t bother anymore. This is as petty gaslighting and bad faith as OS.
:lol: ...can't make it through Thanksgiving weekend without trolling me, even when I don't post.

Bitter losers with no life & nothing better to do.
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:47 pm I know when OS talks about lawyers and bankers what he means but I presume you don’t have that same hateful bone in your body at least.
The hateful bone is in your burned out brain. You need help.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:59 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:28 pm Don’t tell Old Shower
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:14 pm You know what don’t bother anymore. This is as petty gaslighting and bad faith as OS.
:lol: ...can't make it through Thanksgiving weekend without trolling me, even when I don't post.

Bitter losers with no life & nothing better to do.
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:47 pm I know when OS talks about lawyers and bankers what he means but I presume you don’t have that same hateful bone in your body at least.
The hateful bone is in your burned out brain. You need help.
Happy Thanksgiving Old PAB! :lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Thanksgiving weekend? I worked yesterday. Then rocked my kids in monopoly. Teaching them how wall street really works and how they misapply the downside of leverage in the game to incentivize buy, borrow, buy, build assets-its basically the worst game anyone shouldn’t play with me. I’m thankful my daughter didn’t flip the board, she hates losing.

Today is the holiday where I’d extend wished to all. Yesterday? That’s like my idiot wife thinking her birthday extends multiple days when it’s really even silly to call it a 24 hour event. There’s some similarities between the two people I can see however…
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

:lol: :lol: Jim Breuer sums up so many around here perfectly....Brooksie, MDLaxFan, TLD, Seacoaster, dislaxxic....

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0J_hwMrEZy/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:48 pm :lol: :lol: Jim Breuer sums up so many around here perfectly....Brooksie, MDLaxFan, TLD, Seacoaster, dislaxxic....

That might be true, and Breuer is hilarious.

But which is better, YA: despising a politician for being an obvious POS, and rebelling against him? Or believing ANYTHING a politician says?

Not a tough call, my man. You've got guys on your team (yes, your Republican team) sitting in Federal Prison for, let's not quibble, being criminally gullible.

You know it's bad when a Federal Judge puts you in the Federal can for 5+ years for being stupid.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:48 pm :lol: :lol: Jim Breuer sums up so many around here perfectly....Brooksie, MDLaxFan, TLD, Seacoaster, dislaxxic....

Real questions for you: do you think that was amusing? Insightful?

I found it funny, but not amusing.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."

Return to “POLITICS”