The Biden - Harris Era.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: The Biden - Harris Era.

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:26 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:16 am
Brooklyn wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:28 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:50 am

With what you want to transpire in that area. It's sad. You don't recognize that most everyone you attack wants peace. What the heck does Souians have anything to do with what I've ever written? Please respond to anything I've actually written in my previous post. You're projecting your sober-ness as well. I know MN and WI have some issues in that arena. You sound like PB in your "accusations."

I'm the one who was attacked and I'm the one who wants peace. I said let's discuss issues without getting accused of anything unproven as had happened with you and others such as those who accuse me of stealing land from Souians or that I deliberately quote from Rabbis all of who by some unparalleled miracle all happen to Jew hating anti Semites.

Never in my life have I ever seen so many Jews accused of being Jew haters as has happened on this forum. It's downright embarrassing. Perhaps I should send quotes from this forum to Jewish Voice For Peace or some other groups to see what they have to say about this hatred displayed here. It is just pathetic to see all these ridiculous accusations made without a shred of evidence to prove them. Even Bandito wasn't this bad.
“Never in my life have I seen”…how much of the role have you gone out into in the last 10-15yrs. Not YouTube or anything on the internet, not people connected to your immediate two circles of influence or your local crowd and their self selected interests.

It’s like Cradle talking about hard work. Hard work isn’t by being in the minority, it isn’t physical or manual labor or mental. Hard is putting on self consistently into uncomfortable and unknown settings and environments.

BTW you Attack everyone on here and then claim victim hood. I can’t imagine you driving have to be the meanest prick over every little perceived road microaggressions until someone gets out of their car near you. Then it’s this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XASNM1XEQPs
What is wrong with hard work? Yet if you have to unload that tractor trailer and restack all of those pallets by yourself that is one form of hard work. That is the type of hard work that has you reaching for the Ibuprofen when you get home at night. The mental form of hard work puts your noggin into severe brain cramps.
I’m saying how you narrowly define hard isn’t accurate. My family in Steuben Co work physically painful lives but it isn’t hard. Hard would be for them to move to a place with more opportunity and try in a new and different environment.

This last sentence of yours is exactly why your completely stuck in the mud with no chance of escaping it. You’ve got “mud in your tires”-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rYZzxZh4E8g

I’ve worked most hard jobs from helping on a farm to being a PT mailman to moving crap in bulk around a parts plus warehouse. Broken more bones and torn more ligaments than I can count. It’s no harder than having to solve for something in a deadline with your income on the line. turd I was cutting a tree down over my power lines last spring.

Hard is uncomfortable. Clearly you still don’t get it but it’s also because you don’t try very hard.

Keep trying to lecture me on things and forgetting I’ve lived and experienced all the same stuff you have. No financial support, no family support, same crappy upstate NY environment. In fact you’ve claimed where I’m from is worse. But somehow think you’ve got something over on people that are passing forward and through challenges.
The easy thing for me to do in my life would’ve been to go to SUNY who gives a s**t, settle in somewhere between Albany-Bing-Roch-Buffalo in a boring and likely to be automated one day middling office job and be miserable with the weather and taxes while listening to everyone cry about their mean big brother in the big city who hurts us hard working folks so much.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:33 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:05 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:46 pm LOL if you think Trump's gonna do anything other than allow Israel to do what it wants to the Palestinians. I guess you'll get your one state solution even faster with Trump though. Plus the shiny old Muslim ban too. Great job!
He’s quoting Trump now as support. Turn the lights out the party is over inside that one.
We've humored for years and years, but I do believe the line of posting and thinking is an indication of a certain brain pattern. Not condemning or making fun in any way, but it helps when approaching with a response if you want to have a meaningful conversation. Of course this is a way to pass time for most of us. We're not gonna change, and we all seem to enjoy riling things up from time to time.

Kind of like old men on a front porch 80 years ago, shooting the breeze and making fun of each other.

I’m sure lots of conditions exist around here but I’m going to avoid that road as it’s not one we can control. Biochemistry can be nasty. I know.

This is the only forum I post on (lacrosse) other than to mess with my cousins on Facebook when they post about god or tractors and how they want to eradicate all the stupid people as if they are the enlightened ones. Did a little on a d3 football one early 2000s as a novelty. Don’t have much to go by for this stuff but yes it’s a break for me from constant business thinking or if not that what do I need to be doing for my kids right now. That’s why I can kid twenty pairs from my phone in fifteen minutes and be done for a bit and come back and drop off. And yet some like to point to post count while they spend 45 minutes polishing their computer chair, getting the lotion out, lighting the candles and going skankhunt42 for a while doing nothing else with a block of their day and look to attack others time Mgt. It’s hilarious.

Re Skankhunt42: https://southpark.cc.com/video-clips/vz ... ts-to-work
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

“Never in my life have I seen”…how much of the world have you gone out into in the last 10-15yrs. Not YouTube or anything on the internet, not people connected to your immediate two circles of influence or your local crowd and their self selected interests.

It’s like Cradle talking about hard work. Hard work isn’t by being in the minority, it isn’t physical or manual labor or mental. Hard is putting on self consistently into uncomfortable and unknown settings and environments.

BTW you Attack everyone on here and then claim victim hood. I can’t imagine you driving have to be the meanest prick over every little perceived road microaggressions until someone gets out of their car near you. Then it’s this:

''never''

Well, it's true. I quote from Meiselas brothers, Murray Rothbard's antiwar, Sheldon Richman, David Stockman, David Pakman, and a dozen other writers to buttress my ideas ~ how the hell can all these Jews be anti-Semitic the way these delusional critics say on this forum? That is a ridiculous idea, a projection, a pretense, and nothing more. It's tantamount to saying that because someone disagrees with the Moral Majority organization that makes them anti Protestant. A total absurdity.

"hard work"

Tell me about it. I worked for 16 years to get my college diploma while often holding two jobs. Then I put in three years of law school often working 16 hours a day to get my lessons done. That's hard work. Try it some time.

"attacks"

See the posts for yourself. I make a post, use a reliable source to back up my claims, then some delusional makes attacks. That's only too obvious. Then when I respond, I get accused of making an attack. Hey buddy - that's not an attack, it's self defense. As for the video, nah, not me. I don't drive. ;)

Nice pic of those old dudes.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:38 am

With what you want to transpire in that area. It's sad. You don't recognize that most everyone you attack wants peace. What the heck does Souians have anything to do with what I've ever written? Please respond to anything I've actually written in my previous post. You're projecting your sober-ness as well. I know MN and WI have some issues in that arena. You sound like PB in your "accusations."

I'm the one who was attacked and I'm the one who wants peace. I said let's discuss issues without getting accused of anything unproven as had happened with you and others such as those who accuse me of stealing land from Souians or that I deliberately quote from Rabbis all of who by some unparalleled miracle all happen to Jew hating anti Semites.

Never in my life have I ever seen so many Jews accused of being Jew haters as has happened on this forum. It's downright embarrassing. Perhaps I should send quotes from this forum to Jewish Voice For Peace or some other groups to see what they have to say about this hatred displayed here. It is just pathetic to see all these ridiculous accusations made without a shred of evidence to prove them. Even Bandito wasn't this bad.
“Never in my life have I seen”…how much of the role have you gone out into in the last 10-15yrs. Not YouTube or anything on the internet, not people connected to your immediate two circles of influence or your local crowd and their self selected interests.

What is wrong with hard work? Yet if you have to unload that tractor trailer and restack all of those pallets by yourself that is one form of hard work. That is the type of hard work that has you reaching for the Ibuprofen when you get home at night. The mental form of hard work puts your noggin into severe brain cramps.
I’m saying how you narrowly define hard isn’t accurate. My family in Steuben Co work physically painful lives but it isn’t hard. Hard would be for them to move to a place with more opportunity and try in a new and different environment.

This last sentence of yours is exactly why your completely stuck in the mud with no chance of escaping it. You’ve got “mud in your tires”-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rYZzxZh4E8g

I’ve worked most hard jobs from helping on a farm to being a PT mailman to moving crap in bulk around a parts plus warehouse. Broken more bones and torn more ligaments than I can count. It’s no harder than having to solve for something in a deadline with your income on the line. turd I was cutting a tree down over my power lines last spring.

Hard is uncomfortable. Clearly you still don’t get it but it’s also because you don’t try very hard.

Keep trying to lecture me on things and forgetting I’ve lived and experienced all the same stuff you have. No financial support, no family support, same crappy upstate NY environment. In fact you’ve claimed where I’m from is worse. But somehow think you’ve got something over on people that are passing forward and through challenges.
The easy thing for me to do in my life would’ve been to go to SUNY who gives a s**t, settle in somewhere between Albany-Bing-Roch-Buffalo in a boring and likely to be automated one day middling office job and be miserable with the weather and taxes while listening to everyone cry about their mean big brother in the big city who hurts us hard working folks so much.
I don't lecture people slick. I do share my life experience of where hard work got me. I'm going in for a reverse shoulder replacement surgery in January. I'm 65 years old and reaping all of the benefits of abusing my body pretty much my entire life. I always knew eventually it would come back to bite me in the ass. No regrets on my end, I enjoyed the ride and enjoyed the view.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:50 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:38 am

I don't lecture people slick. I do share my life experience of where hard work got me. I'm going in for a reverse shoulder replacement surgery in January. I'm 65 years old and reaping all of the benefits of abusing my body pretty much my entire life. I always knew eventually it would come back to bite me in the ass. No regrets on my end, I enjoyed the ride and enjoyed the view.
Alright then maybe complain a little less about the world, everyone in it, how stupid everyone is (which implies you think you’re smarter - the same thing my definitely not very thoughtful cousins do all the time on social media so that’s your company) etc? Even the moth loathe some liberal is taking action not just complaining.

I know when OS talks about lawyers and bankers what he means but I presume you don’t have that same hateful bone in your body at least.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Not sure where to drop this and do not want to start a "Terrorism ?? Thread"

Interesting explosion on the Canadian/US Border. Heading to the Macy's parade? https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/rainbo ... index.html
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

complaints, complaints, complaints

Ok, back on topic:

Trump Out to 4-Point Lead Over Biden Nationally: Poll

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 4ed6&ei=67

Trump Out to 4-Point Lead Over Biden Nationally: Poll
An Emerson College survey found young voters are not especially excited about 2024's potential rematch

Former President Donald Trump has a four-point lead over President Joe Biden in a 2024 head-to-head White House rematch, according to an Emerson College survey.

The poll released Wednesday found Trump with 47% support compared to Biden's 43%. Trump's support stayed consistent with data collected the month before, but Biden's support dropped by two points in that same period.

Biden holds a 38% job approval rating in the survey and he ties Nikki Haley in a potential head-to-head matchup at 38%, with 25% undecided in that pairing.

Over 60% of Democratic respondents said they would support the president in 2024.

Excitement for a potential 2024 rematch between Trump and Biden isn't stirring up much excitement from younger voters and minority voters, the poll found.
Only 26% of voters under 30 are "very excited" about the upcoming election, while 31% of Hispanic voters are exited and 29% of Black voters.

The poll is among a number of national polls showing Trump pulling out to a lead over Biden.

The latest Messenger/Harris poll conducted by HarrisX and published on Tuesday showed Trump leading Biden by 7 points.

Emerson's poll was conducted November 17-20 among nearly 1,500 registered voters. It carries a margin of error of 2.5%.

While tRump has started his campaign the Republican party has done nothing for him up to now. Yet he retains the lead as the party's candidate and his numbers are increasing as others drop out of the party's campaign. If anything the debates have served as a weeding out of GOP potential runners which enable him to increase his numbers. While I agree that he fomented the Jan 6 insurrection and is therefore disqualified from running for the White House again [this pursuant to Section 3 of the 14th Amendment], the courts have not given us a definitive ruling that he cannot legally run again. On that basis if his momentum continues he'll likely be back at the top and all hell will break loose as we get closer to Armageddon. Other than Biden changing his views on the Middle East so that he could possible recover his lead, I cannot honestly think of anything he can do to change this trend as there are numerous online news report which indicate that other Democrats are turning against him:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=democrats ... ORM=RS1208
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
njbill

Post by njbill »

In a perverse sort of way, it would be kinda funny if Trump got more votes than Biden nationally, but Biden won the Electoral College.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

njbill wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:56 pm In a perverse sort of way, it would be kinda funny if Trump got more votes than Biden nationally, but Biden won the Electoral College.
The scary test of our guard rails would be if they tied 269-269 in the EC.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:40 pm
njbill wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:56 pm In a perverse sort of way, it would be kinda funny if Trump got more votes than Biden nationally, but Biden won the Electoral College.
Then they can both go behind the gym and settle the issue.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:40 pm
Punchline at end of 75 sec clip

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TI6Wo5-BGG4
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

This is as bad as Trump needing his signature on Covid checks. Buying votes was very high in the checklist in this action, regardless of outcomes for people which we can only speculate on for more than a decade. The student debt issue is something to figure out but this was wrong.

Exclusive: Biden emails 800k student loan borrowers about forgiven debt

April Rubin
More than 800,000 student loan borrowers are set to receive a message from President Biden Tuesday afternoon.

Why it matters: The email, shared in advance with Axios, is a direct appeal from the president to beneficiaries of his administration's debt forgiveness push, as his approval rating among Democrats hit a record low last month, jeopardizing his 2024 re-election bid.

Driving the news: "I hope this relief gives you a little more breathing room," Biden's Tuesday email states.

"I've heard from countless people who have told me that relieving the burden of student loan debt will allow them to support themselves and their families, or move forward with life plans they've put on hold."
"I'm proud that we were able to give borrowers like you the relief you earned," the email said. "I promise you that as long as I am President, I will never stop fighting for hardworking American families."
Of note: The 813,000 borrowers receiving the email were those who weren't accurately credited for student loan payments that should have given them forgiveness, or people placed into forbearance by loan servicers who violated Department of Education policies.

The email asks recipients to share what the relief means to them and blames "errors and administrative failures" for shortcomings in the student loan forgiveness process.

By the numbers: Biden's administration has forgiven $127 billion in student loan debt for nearly 3.6 million borrowers to date.

About 2.9 million borrowers who signed up for the Biden administration's SAVE plan now have a payment of $0.
The big picture: Eliminating student debt was one of Biden's signature campaign promises, but the Supreme Court struck down his biggest relief plan in June.

Since then, his administration has unveiled other relief proposals, including one prioritizing borrowers experiencing financial hardship.
Go deeper: Biden administration unveils new student loan relief proposal
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:07 pm This is as bad as Trump needing his signature on Covid checks. Buying votes was very high in the checklist in this action, regardless of outcomes for people which we can only speculate on for more than a decade. The student debt issue is something to figure out but this was wrong.

Funny because the election isn't for another year. This news cycle is gone in a week. Modern America DNGAF about today in an election in a year. Biden's blowing his load early if he thinks this matters.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:10 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:07 pm This is as bad as Trump needing his signature on Covid checks. Buying votes was very high in the checklist in this action, regardless of outcomes for people which we can only speculate on for more than a decade. The student debt issue is something to figure out but this was wrong.

Funny because the election isn't for another year. This news cycle is gone in a week. Modern America DNGAF about today in an election in a year. Biden's blowing his load early if he thinks this matters.
I doubt he has even a passing knowledge of the email.
These sorts of messages go out from campaigns and White Houses in a pretty continuous flow.
They will try to make sure there's notice of every bridge built, factory opened, good jobs report, bill passed, checks, whatever they can take some measure of credit for having had a hand in doing.

The campaign next year, however, will be mostly focused on the contrast with Trump...expect things to sharpen next spring, though they may just let the news cycle of Trump trials do most of the heavy lifting on that. In the meantime, they're just trying to remind various constituencies that actual work is getting done that impacts their lives.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:55 pm

These sorts of messages go out from campaigns and White Houses in a pretty continuous flow.
They will try to make sure there's notice of every bridge built, factory opened, good jobs report, bill passed, checks, whatever they can take some measure of credit for having had a hand in doing.

The campaign next year, however, will be mostly focused on the contrast with Trump...expect things to sharpen next spring, though they may just let the news cycle of Trump trials do most of the heavy lifting on that. In the meantime, they're just trying to remind various constituencies that actual work is getting done that impacts their lives.
Eh I don’t buy that for a second that he’s unaware of this. And just like trumps staff and appointments this is his name on it and his signature campaign proposal per the piece (one can argue it was really another round of stimulus which I loathed from the jump and no doubt accelerated the inflation issue that was coming anyways). This is rose enter as and appears to be fairly bespoke compared with standard campaign and staffer efforts.

Let’s also keep in kind work and credit aren’t the same thing Just because I want no part of trump ever having an ounce of influence agin doesn’t mean I can eat this guys s**t and call it a apple and walnut salad with arugula and blue cheese.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:39 pm

Eh I don’t buy that for a second that he’s unaware of this. And just like trumps staff and appointments this is his name on it and his signature campaign proposal per the piece (one can argue it was really another round of stimulus which I loathed from the jump and no doubt accelerated the inflation issue that was coming anyways). This is rose enter as and appears to be fairly bespoke compared with standard campaign and staffer efforts.

Let’s also keep in kind work and credit aren’t the same thing Just because I want no part of trump ever having an ounce of influence agin doesn’t mean I can eat this guys s**t and call it a apple and walnut salad with arugula and blue cheese.
I wasn't debating the merits of the action, just doubt he paid much if any attention to the email promoting it. Pretty busy schedule these days and this is pretty darn routine campaign staff product IMO. That said, he likely gave it a thumbs up, whether in specific or more conceptually eg "take credit for these checks directly with the recipients"...the 'credit' taking doesn't bother me as it was indeed the result of a Biden action. Whether it was a good action or not is entirely another matter.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:48 pm

I wasn't debating the merits of the action, just doubt he paid much if any attention to the email promoting it. Pretty busy schedule these days and this is pretty darn routine campaign staff product IMO. That said, he likely gave it a thumbs up, whether in specific or more conceptually eg "take credit for these checks directly with the recipients"...the 'credit' taking doesn't bother me as it was indeed the result of a Biden action. Whether it was a good action or not is entirely another matter.
I personally ignore all credit taking by politicians in terms of my view of them other than that it’s a signal of form over function. And that I can’t stand from people with power.

The other piece is it’s always too early to take credit given latency and second order effects. He’s pulling forward gains and leaving the crap behind for others. What if this blows up the entire system? Extreme but point being there could be sever consequences he leaves on someone else’s plate-particularly when it comes to contract law and borrower obligations. He should’ve pushed for a change in BK law to make student debt dischargeable-that’s as the right move not this.

Credit is to be applied post service with real evaluation not while in a seat or wanting to remain in a seat. He took credit for the second round of stimulus but even many Fed Reserve professionals strongly believe it caused significant acceleration of inflation and changed the decision tree going forward for the Fed in 2022-2024.

Side note on student lending: my IBR guys were telling me their moving their primary servicing from NelNet (formerly Sallie Mae who services most DOE gtd and prior FFELP loans) because while they can create simple paper statements theyre systems are a mess such that they can’t track delinquencies month to month right now. That’s a bigger issue. And hummer because I was kicking around some 3-5yr NelNet bonds for my PA
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:51 pm

I personally ignore all credit taking by politicians in terms of my view of them other than that it’s a signal of form over function. And that I can’t stand from people with power.

The other piece is it’s always too early to take credit given latency and second order effects. He’s pulling forward gains and leaving the crap behind for others. What if this blows up the entire system? Extreme but point being there could be sever consequences he leaves on someone else’s plate-particularly when it comes to contract law and borrower obligations. He should’ve pushed for a change in BK law to make student debt dischargeable-that’s as the right move not this.

Credit is to be applied post service with real evaluation not while in a seat or wanting to remain in a seat. He took credit for the second round of stimulus but even many Fed Reserve professionals strongly believe it caused significant acceleration of inflation and changed the decision tree going forward for the Fed in 2022-2024.

Side note on student lending: my IBR guys were telling me their moving their primary servicing from NelNet (formerly Sallie Mae who services most DOE gtd and prior FFELP loans) because while they can create simple paper statements theyre systems are a mess such that they can’t track delinquencies month to month right now. That’s a bigger issue. And hummer because I was kicking around some 3-5yr NelNet bonds for my PA
sure, but politics 101 is taking credit for what you do, when you can, with those most likely to appreciate it. It risks those who disagree with the action noticing and not liking it again...but that's the political calc. Seems to me that you just don't like politics, which I quite understand.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:34 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:51 pm

sure, but politics 101 is taking credit for what you do, when you can, with those most likely to appreciate it. It risks those who disagree with the action noticing and not liking it again...but that's the political calc. Seems to me that you just don't like politics, which I quite understand.
Oh that’s an understatement. I saw too much of the bs created by staffers when I was in my 20s running around DC. Have told the story of partying like Tony Montana with Tom Daschles twenty something director of comms who was balls deep in that healthcare policy then and he was a moron with limited life experience? Well that’s one of a hundred ridiculous stories I could tell about the people putting the words in the puppets mouth and writing the policy all over Washington. Kids who know nothing and never had adult experiences are doing the bulk of the work inside that stupid bubble. Pretty town, lived in a great area after MCI Center but before
Chinatown and the stuff near the jail and old football stadium turned into Disneyland. As in even the explorer in me was only on the other side off the Anacostia once and unintentionally. I like to learn from experience but I like to be able to utilize that experience in life later on as well…

I’ve never seen so many good degrees from stupid people and that includes sales and trading floors on Wall Street, district attorneys offices where half the younger staff are private sector rejects from Law school, etc. you could swap out 80% of the staff for the kids from NESCAC schools who go do teach for America and have better results.

Maybe we start by calling them representatives instead of politicians? If everyone would do that in this country it sounds dumb but I bet that would erode the “politics” meaningfully over a period of time.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Nice move b/c of the Biden Administrations stance on migrant transfers:

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/1 ... aker-says/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard

Return to “POLITICS”