Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
OCanada

Re: Orange Duce

Post by OCanada »

Trump is again attacking people he views as enemies as well as their spouses and families. It has been his go to for a long time. Gag order?? Well he is not much interested.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Yee-Haw!
IMG_6742.jpeg
IMG_6742.jpeg (91.75 KiB) Viewed 441 times
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

ardilla secreta wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:54 am Yee-Haw!
IMG_6742.jpeg
Everything’s bigger in Tejas…
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Cannon dragging her feet in the docs trial, helping Trump in the meantime.

Trump classified documents trial running about four months behind schedule
old salt

Post by old salt »

3 trials at the same time during the heart of the campaign. No problem.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:06 pm 3 trials at the same time during the heart of the campaign. No problem.
:( :( :(
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:06 pm 3 trials at the same time during the heart of the campaign. No problem.
Criminals shouldn't be running for POTUS, but that's up to the GOP and its voters.
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:15 am
Criminals shouldn't be running for POTUS, but that's up to the GOP and its voters.
If he were in the military, his actions would warrant a dishonorable discharge….but he gets Old Salt’s vote.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:54 am
If he were in the military, his actions would warrant a dishonorable discharge….but he gets Old Salt’s vote.
Never voted for Trump. Never will.
Being accused does not make someone a criminal.
Dishonorable discharges are not awarded without due process.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:51 am
The only thing he won’t get from you is criticism…. The ONLY thing.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:06 am
I've criticized him. Just not enough to please you.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Comedian/Late Night host Jimmy Kimmel destroyed Orange Fatso with an EPIC response after Trump’s Truth Social sent Kimmel a legal “cease and desist” letter threatening to sue Kimmel and his show for stating on air that Truth Social is bleeding money and dropping in market value.

The feud started when Kimmel declared on his show that Truth Social had lost $73 million in value since it’s launch. Kimmel then declared, “This morning, I woke up to a letter from the Trump Media and Technology Group demanding that I apologize for and retract a statement I made on the air about his struggling social media platform, Truth Social. We talk a lot about Donald Trump here at the show in the same way paleontologists talk about apes, right? We're studying him but it's easy to forget sometimes that he actually sees this stuff. He's obsessed with himself and with what people say about him and because of that we have somehow found ourselves once again in the wisp-thin crosshairs of our crazy ex-president and his compatriots. I have to say, demanding a retraction for reporting the value of his company incorrectly is pretty darn hilarious — considering the fact he is on trial right now for reporting the value of his company incorrectly Maybe he should sue himself. But in all fairness, TMTG demanded an apology, so from the bottom of my heart, I want to say to Donald Trump and everyone at TMTG, I'm deeply sorry you're so bad at running companies!”

As for Saltine - while he may not love Orange Fatso he's THRILLED with ALL his policies. :oops:
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:07 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:06 am
I've criticized him. Just not enough to please you.
The totality of your documented support makes one realize that your criticism is likely disingenuous. That’s how you get down.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Colorado judge rules tRump did engage in insurrection:

https://www.bing.com/search?pglt=41&q=c ... A1&PC=U531

Problem: while this was held as a matter of fact finding, she still has not decided that the law (or more correctly the 14th Amendment § 3) is applicable to one who has held executive office. The section reads as follows:

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

As president tRump was an "officer" of the USA. The judge determined he gave the aid and comfort that is violative of the Amendment. On that basis it seems that § 3 is applicable but she remains uncertain. Now the appellate court will have to make a finding as to whether this is true or not.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
NattyBohChamps04

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:49 am Colorado judge rules tRump did engage in insurrection:

https://www.bing.com/search?pglt=41&q=c ... A1&PC=U531

Problem: while this was held as a matter of fact finding, she still has not decided that the law (or more correctly the 14th Amendment § 3) is applicable to one who has held executive office. The section reads as follows:

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

As president tRump was an "officer" of the USA. The judge determined he gave the aid and comfort that is violative of the Amendment. On that basis it seems that § 3 is applicable but she remains uncertain. Now the appellate court will have to make a finding as to whether this is true or not.
So why do you want him elected president then?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:53 am

Stupid question.

But I'll gladly answer if you can prove I want him elected. You made the charge, the burden of proof is yours.

I'll wait ...
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

NattyBohChamps04

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:16 am

Stupid question.

But I'll gladly answer if you can prove I want him elected. You made the charge, the burden of proof is yours.

I'll wait ...
Your posts condemning Biden and welcoming Trump's win are the proof. Ball is in your court, why do you want Trump elected?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:21 am

Your posts condemning Biden and welcoming Trump's win are the proof. Ball is in your court, why do you want Trump elected?

You have not come close to meeting your burden of proof.

While it is true that I condemned Biden's actions in Gaza, I have praised his economics and judicial appointments. Click search for your proof.

Nowhere have I welcomed tRump back either. In fact I condemned it. Again, click search for proof.

Your move. I'll wait ...

NattyBohChamps04

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:31 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:21 am

You have not come close to meeting your burden of proof.

While it is true that I condemned Biden's actions in Gaza, I have praised his economics and judicial appointments. Click search for your proof.

Nowhere have I welcomed tRump back either. In fact I condemned it. Again, click search for proof.

Your move. I'll wait ...
No need my man, just look at your posts. We can draw the inference from them. Ball is still in your court.

Also, why do I need to show any proof when you constantly accuse half the forum of things we've never posted or said without any kind of proof? Is doing what you're to others frustrating? :lol:

Just look at your Siouan and Jewish comments on the Israel thread if you want proof of accusations without proof.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:16 am

Stupid question.

I'll wait ...
Funny I don’t see this applying to all your claims when challenged.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah

Return to “POLITICS”