Israel and West Bank Settlements

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Brooklyn

Re: Israel and Zionism

Post by Brooklyn »

a fan wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:32 pm
Nice try...showing your feeble logic again.

Your post on the subject is stand alone, my man. YOU made the post, and YOU are the guy posting laughing emojis as families that are desperate to get their loved ones back are hitting dead ends.

You're stuck. You've told us how you think, and think this is a funny game that Hamas is playing. And deep down, you KNOW this is wrong.

Next time? Spend your posting energy demanding that the hostages be returned to their families instead of mocking terrified people who just want their loved ones back.

Too stupid.

What you should be doing is offering solutions to find the "piece" {sic} we need but, as always, all you do is to criticize and attack. You have nothing to refute the fact that IDF propaganda is permeating the airwaves and suckers like you continue to fall for it even though it's been thoroughly debunked.

As reported in the British Guardian newspaper and other sources, it was Netanyahu who rejected the ceasefire-for-hostage deal. Not Hamas nor anyone else: https://t.ly/Ygo6A

By any chance are you being paid to troll this forum? I ask because all you do is to criticize and repeat the same worn out nonsense that your heroes in the IDF spew every day. Clearly you intend to keep criticizing as you have absolutely nothing of proof to debunk any link I offer from antiwar.com or from youtube ~ all clearly show the truth. All you have is lies.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

And yet....you, Brooklyn, still can't bring yourself to admit via written word, that you want the hostages released....you said it yourself; the ceasefire was declined, which clearly means YOU are in the corner and in favor of what Hamas is doing.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:14 am And yet....you, Brooklyn, still can't bring yourself to admit via written word, that you want the hostages released....you said it yourself; the ceasefire was declined, which clearly means YOU are in the corner and in favor of what Hamas is doing.

I support the ceasefire-for-hostage deal which your idol Netanyahu rejected.

Do you? If you don't then you are the one who wants them to remain in Palestinian hands.

Furthermore, I want an end to Apartheid in Israel which is a violation of biblical law as I illustrated above [viewtopic.php?p=501514#p501514]. If you fail to condemn Israeli Apartheid, then you are in favor of
the continuation of its injustices and the violence it causes.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

a fan

Post by a fan »

Brooklyn wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:52 pm What you should be doing is offering solutions to find the "piece" {sic} we need but, as always, all you do is to criticize and attack. You have nothing to refute the fact that IDF propaganda is permeating the airwaves and suckers like you continue to fall for it even though it's been thoroughly debunked.
"your idol Netanyahu". "All you have is lies." You're a toddler posing as an adult. In your brilliant mind, this is your idea of discussing this, and focusing on piece? Yep....piece.

The solution is simple: we need to remove morons like you from the discussion, who do nothing but throw stones at the other side, because you have no interest in peace. You want YOUR way, and nothing else will do. YOU are why this has been stuck in the mud since I was a kid.

Once you and your mirror image on the Israeli side are out of the way, and reasonable people who don't have half-wit, logic-starved, knee-jerk reactions to anyone and everyone who doesn't listen to their blathering nonsense about how "the other side is bad"? We will figure this out.

It's why Biden is speaking with other Arab nations, where we finally have enough reasonable people who have had enough of this sh9t.

Reasonable people will fix this. YOU are in the way, Brookie. A speed bump. Nothing more....
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

a fan wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:08 am
"your idol Netanyahu". "All you have is lies." You're a toddler posing as an adult. In your brilliant mind, this is your idea of discussing this, and focusing on piece? Yep....piece.

The solution is simple: we need to remove morons like you from the discussion, who do nothing but throw stones at the other side, because you have no interest in peace. You want YOUR way, and nothing else will do. YOU are why this has been stuck in the mud since I was a kid.

Once you and your mirror image on the Israeli side are out of the way, and reasonable people who don't have half-wit, logic-starved, knee-jerk reactions to anyone and everyone who doesn't listen to their blathering nonsense about how "the other side is bad"? We will figure this out.

It's why Biden is speaking with other Arab nations, where we finally have enough reasonable people who have had enough of this sh9t.

Reasonable people will fix this. YOU are in the way, Brookie. A speed bump. Nothing more....

Well fanny, I say all that and more about you.

I posted numerous links which showed that the IDF fairy tales which heretonow were accepted as "fact" were all lies. In response all you did was to criticize me rather than to comment on the links. You made no effort whatsoever to refute the facts as I presented them. Not one attempt to show any flaws in their presentations. Obviously you knew they were true. You still do. In your moronic hate and desperation you posted more attacks and still do.

I'm not surprised as it is what you've been doing all along. That's what should get you banned from the forum.

Why not redeem yourself and try, just TRY, to refute those facts as presented by BBC and by France 24. Do the same with those facts as presented in the links from antiwar. But you won't. This because you know they represent the TRUTH. The truth that scares the hell out of you.

As I asked before, by any chance are you being paid for being such a troll? Will you ever learn to discuss facts? Will you ever learn to address issues in links that are presented here? You obviously won't as it is your intent to inflame and to attack because you know that what I've posted was the truth - the truth that you hate and fear.

a fan

Post by a fan »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:20 am I posted numerous links which showed that the IDF fairy tales which heretonow were accepted as "fact" were all lies. In response all you did was to criticize me rather than to comment on the links. You made no effort whatsoever to refute the facts as I presented them. Not one attempt to show any flaws in their presentations.
You're not sharp enough to understand your links are irrelevant. It doesn't matter.

Your boys took hostages. The Israelis are looking for them. That's it. And you want to focus on the fact that Hamas are doing a good job of hiding these hostages....and come to the moronic conclusion that the "Israelis are bad" for trying to find their loved ones, and failing. Oh, and you think that it's funny----hilarious-----that they can't find the hostages.

And instead of focusing on "hey, they really need to not take hostages", or "hey, they really need to give the hostages back before more people die"....you think the better path is to tell us the Israelis are bad for wanting their people back, and misreading a stupid calendar. Are the hostages missing, or not? Are they being hidden among the civilian population, or not?

Gee brookie, with your brilliant "the other side is bad" observations, how come you and your brilliant team of philosophers haven't broken through with a peace deal in the last 20 years? Wait, wait....let me guess: the "reason" there's no peace is that "the other side is bad".

What do you want me to response with? "Your side is bad, Brookie". Now what?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

''your links are irrelevant''

Thanks for confirming what I wrote.

a fan

Post by a fan »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:06 pm
Thanks for confirming what I wrote.
That's right, my small minded friend: Hamas has been successful in moving and hiding their hostages, making the Israelis look foolish.

Now what? This is your idea of a path to peace....focusing on stupid details of a decades-long conflict?

Gee, Brookie, I just can't figure out when you and your team of geniuses haven't brought the region peace YEARS ago with this top-notch thinking of yours.

Keep it up! You're doing great!
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

your idea of a path to peace....

What idiocy!

Whether you like it or not the only solution is a ONE STATE SOLUTION. I have previously given you extracts from the Bible which requires equal treatment to all. ONE LAW only. Israel needs to obey its own biblical law by granting equal rights to all. The LAW to be applied EQUALLY as is required by the Bible:

viewtopic.php?p=501514#p501514

As it is written in the Bible, no justice, no peace: Isaiah 59:8. Israel claims to be biblically sanctioned. Now it's time for them to actually adhere to their Law as it is commanded in that book. Then they will have peace whether you like it or not.

DMac

Post by DMac »

Thou shalt not kill in the Bible too?
Is that for everyone or just some?
a fan

Post by a fan »

DMac wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:16 pm Thou shalt not kill in the Bible too?
Is that for everyone or just some?
:lol: Figuring out their little game?

As I said, I dealt with these guys for over a decade in Ann Arbor. They all use the same words, and use the same script, the same fake "deep understanding" of the disputes. Same half-wit "logic". Same feigned "gee whiz golly, why don't the Jewish people want to be forced out of the entire region?"

To answer your question, DMac? Yes. Only the Jewish people have to follow the word of G8d. Muslims don't. Christians don't.

Brookie has zero intention of holding anyone to account that isn't Jewish. And then pretends he doesn't understand why the Israelis don't give a Sh9t what he thinks.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

a fan wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:01 pm

As I said, I dealt with these guys for over a decade in Ann Arbor. They all use the same words, and use the same script, the same fake "deep understanding" of the disputes. Same half-wit "logic". Same feigned "gee whiz golly, why don't the Jewish people want to be forced out of the entire region?"

To answer your question, DMac? Yes. Only the Jewish people have to follow the word of G8d. Muslims don't. Christians don't.

Brookie has zero intention of holding anyone to account that isn't Jewish. And then pretends he doesn't understand why the Israelis don't give a Sh9t what he thinks.

LOL

And who gives a fckkkk about what you think? The majority of the world rightfully supports Palestinians and their rights. In fact, American support for Israel is declining as are Biden's popularity ratings because of his support for their tyranny. Who knows? Eventually you will find nobody stupid enough to want to either fight or to finance your war.

The Judeo-Christian Bible calls for equal treatment under the Law for everyone. No exceptions are made. But wait a second -- where are the forums many right wing born again biblical Christians: why aren't they outraged over Israel's profaning of the Bible?

As for the IDF claims that the hospital was a military command center, we're still waiting for your "proof" of that idiotic myth. Your failure to address the videos which refute its lies is duly noted. Obviously you know that what I presented was the TRUTH but you lack the honesty to admit it. Thanks for your concession.

By any chance, are any of you in the pro war crowd planning on creating a false flag operation in order to pump up the ratings in support of your war?

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

As everybody who has read the Bible knows, EVERYONE MUST be treated equally in Israel according to its own laws.

History shows, however, that, despite claiming to be a democracy, this is NOT the case in Israel:

You may check out Human Rights Watch for confirmation of many of the claims made in the posters. This way you cannot say anybody made this up. I challenge all the forum pro Israel apologists to address the truths stated in these posters. But you can bet your life that this, like all other proofs previously presented, will be scoffed at by the hate filled unAmerican critics.

And do remember ~ no justice, no piece. Woops, peace ...

a fan

Post by a fan »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:13 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:01 pm

LOL

And who gives a fckkkk about what you think?
You do. You keep replying, Brookie.

Please, tell me more about your magic calendar....because you think if we focus on that, everyone here will ignore that Israel can't find the hostages that Hamas are holding, and are searching everywhere and anywhere to find them.

You're on here bragging that the hostages aren't under the hospital, and that Hamas fooled them. Awesome.

Keep it up! I'm sure peace is right around the corner, Brookie.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

a fan wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:58 pm You do. You keep replying, Brookie.

Please, tell me more about your magic calendar....because you think if we focus on that, everyone here will ignore that Israel can't find the hostages that Hamas are holding, and are searching everywhere and anywhere to find them.

You're on here bragging that the hostages aren't under the hospital, and that Hamas fooled them. Awesome.

Thanks again for side stepping the issue of FAKE NEWS about the hospital and about Israel's Apartheid. And do remember that I endorsed the cease fire for hostages offer. You did not. ;)

a fan

Post by a fan »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:09 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:58 pm You do. You keep replying, Brookie.

Thanks again for side stepping the issue of FAKE NEWS about the hospital
Happy to oblige! You think it's funny that Israel can't find the hostages, Brookie, and want to celebrate.

Go right ahead! Yep, you're right, the Israelis can't find their people that Hamas is holding hostage.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

a fan wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:16 pm Happy to oblige! You think it's funny that Israel can't find the hostages, Brookie, and want to celebrate.

Go right ahead! Yep, you're right, the Israelis can't find their people that Hamas is holding hostage.

No surprise, Fanny.

Your Apartheid pals can't find hostages but sure can kill innocent civilians:

https://news.antiwar.com/2023/11/17/net ... s-in-gaza/
https://news.antiwar.com/2023/11/16/dis ... -gaza-war/

as you celebrate "killing of 48 children" and the near death of infants in incubators

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Haters…again. This is pathetic. Childish doesn’t even begin, my kid is a lot smarter than this.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:50 pm Haters…again. This is pathetic. Childish doesn’t even begin, my kid is a lot smarter than this.

I've been called that a few times on this forum. Most likely that's what you're referring to as what goes around comes around. Gee, you must have been been really upset at my getting repeatedly called POS though I cannot recall you saying anything about it. :lol:

Anyways, I'm still waiting for "proof" that the hospital is a command center, that Israeli babies were being beheaded, that Palestinian nurses suddenly adopted Israeli accents, and evidence that weapons were conveniently left behind in neat order so that it could be used as an excuse to bomb a hospital, to kill Palestinian children, and to justify ethnic cleansing. Your side is doing a great job of presenting such "proof". :lol:

Oh by the way, unlike your pal here I've called for adoption of that hostages-for-cease fire deal in order to save lives and hopefully bring peace. Do you?

old salt

Post by old salt »

From Fri's Defense One D brief :

Israel-Hamas
Developing: U.S. and European officials are converging on a plan for international peacekeepers in Gaza, which would go against Tel Aviv’s public plans to date for the future of the Palestinian enclave once Israeli troops conclude their Gaza invasion, Bloomberg reported Thursday. It’s not entirely clear how detailed the officials’ post-invasion plans are, “But they said even discussing the idea may help push Israel to think more about wrapping up the campaign and consider what might come next,” according to Bloomberg.

Several models are under consideration, including templates from Somalia, Haiti, and even “the UN Truce Supervision Organization, which was first established in 1949 to help implement armistice agreements between Palestinian Arabs and Israel following the war that broke out in 1948 after the creation of the Jewish State,” Simon Marks of Bloomberg writes.

At this point, Israel is unlikely to favor any of the proposals, and for several reasons including Tel Aviv’s “strained relationship with the UN…over many member states’ repeated push to condemn its actions.” Indeed, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told NPR in an interview that aired Friday, “Once we defeat Hamas, we have to make sure that there's no new Hamas, no resurgence of terrorism, and right now the only force that is able to secure that is Israel.”

As a result, diplomats and analysts increasingly expect Israel to face “a long and bloody insurgency,” Reuters reported separately on Friday. What’s more, “More than a dozen Gazans interviewed by Reuters said the Israeli invasion was spawning a new generation of militants.” And this was one of the points made by former CENTCOM commander Joseph Votel, speaking to Defense One last week.

“I wish there was a little bit more clarity in terms of the things that Israel was trying to accomplish, specifically accomplishing in Gaza vis-à-vis Hamas,” Votel said on the Defense One Radio podcast. “I mean, the dictum here has been to destroy them. I think we have to understand what destroy means; if it means taking away or eliminating their supplies, significantly degrading their leadership and command and control and breaking them up and making it an environment that is inhospitable for them to conduct operations, then I think that’s achievable. And that’s not much different than what we tried to do against ISIS…But in the end, we didn’t eliminate every ISIS fighter. And we may not have eliminated the ideology.”

So if Israel wants to kill every Hamas fighter, “I think that's going to be very difficult,” Votel warned. “And then importantly,” he went on, “is the idea of how you kill an idea that has been born and bred in generation after generation and Hamas fighters, and that's a really really difficult thing to do.”

Professor Barak Mendelsohn of Haverford College was of a similarly skeptical mind. “Even if Israel manages to destroy the leadership of Hamas and its military capabilities, there will always be a need for space for some kind of Islamist parties in any kind of future Palestinian political entity,” he said.
“So there is no logic in going into Gaza unless the day after involves rebuilding Palestinian hopes for Palestinian independent state,” Mendelsohn recommended. “That means going back to the two state solution, that means having to figure out ways that Palestinian authority can take over the Gaza Strip.”

Brett McGurk (our Lawrence of Arabia) on the move.

Developing: The White House just sent its former ISIS war czar Brett McGurk to the Middle East for stops in Israel, the West Bank, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, and Jordan.

His set of goals: To form “a coordinated approach to the current situation in the Middle East, with a focus on significantly expanding humanitarian assistance to Gaza, economic pressure on Hamas and other terrorist groups, and demands to immediately release hostages of multiple nationalities still being held by Hamas,” according to the White House, which elaborated further for each of McGurk’s destinations, here. https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... ers_dbrief

New: The U.S. has been “quietly” delivering weapons to Israel, including Hellfire missiles for Apache gunships, M141 shoulder-fired bunker-buster munitions, Joint Light Tactical Vehicles, and more.

About the declining U.S. support for Israel: Just under a third of Americans polled this week say Washington should continue to support Israel’s war against Hamas; that number was 41% just one month ago, Reuters reported Wednesday. Meanwhile, NPR this week found a 12-point rise from a month ago in the number of Americans who think the Israeli response has been “too much.” However, “a majority of Republicans (52%) said the response has been about right, up 8 points from last month,” according to NPR.

Notable: About 36% don’t want to authorize funding for either Israel’s war against Hamas or Ukraine’s defense against a Russian invasion. And a similar percentage, 35%, support funding both wars. “Another 14% only want to provide funding to Israel, and 12% only to Ukraine,” NPR reports.

And surprisingly, NPR found “51% of Republicans said [the U.S.] should focus more on its own problems and play less of a leadership role,” which is “a huge shift from the hawkishness of the not-so-distant GOP past.”

Return to “POLITICS”