Israel and West Bank Settlements

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Brooklyn

Re: Israel and Zionism

Post by Brooklyn »

OCanada wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:27 am "Categorically we do not strike any sensitive facilities—definitely not hospitals. Very much aware of the presence of civilians," IDF International Spokesperson Jonathan Conricus told CNN. He lied.

American intelligence has not been a le to independently verify many IDF and intelligence claims

Israeli War Crimes and Propaganda Follow US Blueprint

https://original.antiwar.com/mbenjamin/ ... blueprint/

After talking about the hundreds of thousands of killings in Indonesia, Greece, Uruguay, Brazil, Paraguay, Haiti, Turkey, the Philippines, Guatemala, El Salvador, Chile and Nicaragua, {Harold} Pinter asked: “Did they take place? And are they in all cases attributable to US foreign policy? The answer is yes, they did take place and they are attributable to American foreign policy,”

“But you wouldn’t know it,” he went on.”It never happened. Nothing ever happened. Even while it was happening it wasn’t happening. It didn’t matter. It was of no interest. The crimes of the United States have been systematic, constant, vicious, remorseless, but very few people have actually talked about them. You have to hand it to America. It has exercised a quite clinical manipulation of power worldwide while masquerading as a force for universal good. It’s a brilliant, even witty, highly successful act of hypnosis.”

... With the reality of war and genocide staring the world in the face, people everywhere are challenging the impunity with which Israel is systematically violating international humanitarian law ...

more ...
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

It was January 2021.

Blinken set a policy: restart negotiations between the Israelis and Palestinians to create “ two states side by side. B’Tselem, human rights organization, published “A Regime of Jewish Supremacy from the Sea to the Jordan River: This is Apartheid”. In the same time period of a week or so the IDF doubled its bombing of Iranian sites in Syria. It took a week to the stakes in the Middle East were established with a huge gap between the reality on the ground and the American view of the conflict and Israel’s use of force.

As a personal aside Israel does not recognize reform judaism, conservative judaism or their marriages. When i was at her orthodox grandfather’s funeral we were not talked with by the orthodox jews. When her nephew had his Bar Mitzvah the Rabbi spoke of interfaith marriage as “genocide”. A majority or America’s Jewish population is Reform. There a a wide gap between the American diaspora and Israel. How that will evolve after the attack will have major significance.

A friend of mine - Jewish married a convert (christian). Remember Judaism passes through the mother. They have a son. Looks like his dad. 5 or so years later they have a daughter who looks like her mother (blond, blue eyed). When they bring her hope and introduce their son to her Dad asks what name would be good for her. His son looks at her for many minutes before answering with “Christian”
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

OCanada wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:27 am "Categorically we do not strike any sensitive facilities—definitely not hospitals. Very much aware of the presence of civilians," IDF International Spokesperson Jonathan Conricus told CNN. He lied.

American intelligence has not been a le to independently verify many IDF and intelligence claims
It's the same with much of Hamas' claims. See the Al-Ahli hospital "bombing" as one such example.

We're in a fog of war with much of what is actually going on. Unfortunately a lot of civilians being killed by both sides, and Hamas seems to care as much about the Palestinian civilians as the Israelis, and even less about the Israeli civilians.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

No doubt about most of it only one side is getting marr coverage than the other. It is going to take more to settle the issues and create a permanent peace
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

That's pretty scary. Is there any discussion of Israel using their nuclear weapons on Gaza and the West Bank? We know Egypt, Iraq, Libya and Syria have all used chemical weapons in the past. Any confirmation on Israel too? I know Israel does like extrajudicial justice on some things. I also know there are discussions of flooding tunnels with water or heavier than air gas too. I guess that's technically chemical warfare. Dihydrogen monoxide is toxic.

Israel seems to survive on the billions they pump into traditional defense along with our subsidies without relying on biological or chemical warfare up to date. Sad that they have to have this kind of deterrerence, and sad they're displacing so many native Palestinians.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Are others seeing all these ads on TV extolling the virtues of Israel and all the "Israeli's AND Palestinians VS Hamas" rhetoric? Somebody is buying TV advertising in the US to enter the fray and influence public opinion.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

OCanada wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:45 pm

Israel does not recognize reform judaism, conservative judaism or their marriages.

"There shall be ONE law for the citizen and the stranger that dwells among you."

Exodus 12:49
Numbers 9:14
Numbers 15:15, 16, 29
Lev 24:22

In other biblical translations, "citizen" translated as "Israelite", native, native born. "Stranger" is translated as alien, foreigner, settlers, proselyte, sojourners. Whatever the case, what is clear is that all persons are to treated alike as the same standard is to be applied to all. No distinctions under the Law.

Law of the Land: There shall be one law applied to the citizen and foreigner that dwells in your land:
https://answerethamatter.org/the_law_of ... rses02.htm

All this is de jure under biblical law. If only it could be done de facto the land would likelier be more peaceful.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

OCanada

Post by OCanada »

dislaxxic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:09 am Are others seeing all these ads on TV extolling the virtues of Israel and all the "Israeli's AND Palestinians VS Hamas" rhetoric? Somebody is buying TV advertising in the US to enter the fray and influence public opinion.

Russia had a big disinformation campaign running in the Americas for years. There are oligarchs, if you will, here eho are funding them here using dark money.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

So Rashida Tlaib is a secret member of a Palestinian group that supports Hamas. Good for her. Her hatred towards Jews will probably guarantee her re-election. I didn't post a link. Anybody that chooses can look it up for themselves. :roll:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:06 pm So Rashida Tlaib is a secret member of a Palestinian group that supports Hamas. Good for her. Her hatred towards Jews will probably guarantee her re-election. I didn't post a link. Anybody that chooses can look it up for themselves. :roll:
Which politicians belong to groups that support Russia?
“I wish you would!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:06 pm So Rashida Tlaib is a secret member of a Palestinian group that supports Hamas. Good for her. Her hatred towards Jews will probably guarantee her re-election. I didn't post a link. Anybody that chooses can look it up for themselves. :roll:
Look at the demographics of her district. The largest majority of voters are folks who emigrated from the Middle East or whose families originally did. She won her last election with over 70% of the vote. Interesting that the 2nd largest demographic is Jewish.
She isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

How ironic that the district includes Dearborn, home of Henry Ford who was one of the most virulent anti-semites in the country's history.

Not to mention that she's hard to ignore because she has such a BIG MOUTH. :oops:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

dislaxxic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:09 am Are others seeing all these ads on TV extolling the virtues of Israel and all the "Israeli's AND Palestinians VS Hamas" rhetoric? Somebody is buying TV advertising in the US to enter the fray and influence public opinion.

...yup. The voice of God telling us all how it is. :roll: For those not familiar with general sales tactics in commerce, this commercial to me is the same as "talking yourself out of a sale". A customer gets a visit from a salesman who has all but made his sale, trying to close the sale today. The salesman starts talking to the customer, a pitch the customer has heard a dozen times and the customer interrupts and says, "Don't talk yourself out of a sale".

Israeli officials need to shut the f up. They have been working to lose the sale for more than a week now! It is going to backfire if it has not already.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Kismet wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:20 pm
Look at the demographics of her district. The largest majority of voters are folks who emigrated from the Middle East or whose families originally did. She won her last election with over 70% of the vote. Interesting that the 2nd largest demographic is Jewish.
She isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

How ironic that the district includes Dearborn, home of Henry Ford who was one of the most virulent anti-semites in the country's history.

Not to mention that she's hard to ignore because she has such a BIG MOUTH. :oops:
... yup. she is a big loud disagreeable noise.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:12 pm
The real question should be this...why would any politician support Russia or Hamas??
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:50 pm
The real question should be this...why would any politician support Russia or Hamas??
They should not. I could see someone trying to improve relations with the Russian government but the same can’t be said of a terrorist organization. That’s a line that should not be crossed.
“I wish you would!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:16 pm
They should not. I could see someone trying to improve relations with the Russian government but the same can’t be said of a terrorist organization. That’s a line that should not be crossed.
“Republican lawmakers who went to Russia seeking a thaw in relations received an icy reception from Democrats and Kremlin watchers for spending the Fourth of July in a country that interfered in the U.S. presidential election and continues to deny it.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos ... story.html
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Typical Lax Dad

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:38 pm
“Republican lawmakers who went to Russia seeking a thaw in relations received an icy reception from Democrats and Kremlin watchers for spending the Fourth of July in a country that interfered in the U.S. presidential election and continues to deny it.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos ... story.html
Yep. Not sure that guy from upstate NY has waged one complaint about Republicans playing footsie with Russians.
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... is there a statute of limitations on recognizing someone as a terrorist? Legal? Moral?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:15 pm

... is there a statute of limitations on recognizing someone as a terrorist? Legal? Moral?

Good question.

Over the years I have posted questions and issues over Mossad terrorism but for some reason they are disregarded on his forum (by contrast, the matter has been widely discussed on a great many other forums). Recall my previous writings on Viktor Ostrovsky's By Way of Deception:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/By_Way_of_Deception

The writer " addresses the suicide bombing of the US Marine compound in Beirut that killed several hundred US Marines in Lebanon. He says that Mossad learned of the time and location of the attack in advance through its network of informants but told only general information, without the specifics, to the US.[2]

He attributes trafficking heroin as a source of raising funds for operations outside government regulation ...

the New York Times best seller list rated the book #1 on its nonfiction list. "

https://www.bing.com/search?q=by+way+of ... &FORM=PERE

Same goes for Professor Benjamin Beit-Hallahmi's book The Israeli Connection: Who Israel Arms and Why:

http://whale.to/c/israeli_connection.html

https://www.nybooks.com/articles/1987/1 ... onnection/

If addressed at all you can bet there will be endless criticisms and attacks. But nobody will actually address the contents reported. Both books were written by Israelis so that no one can say these writers have some kind of anti Semitic agenda. All they want to do is to report the truth about Israeli government terrorism.

Return to “POLITICS”