Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Kismet

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:46 am
a fan wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:08 am Old Salt and others here believe that you're not allowed to so much as investigate current politicians. It's an insane position that only a partisan and borderline fascist would hold: hands of my team, they can break all the laws they want.
That's a willfull misrepresentation on your part. There's a standing DoJ policy on conducting cases which could influence the outcome of an election during the latter stages of a campaign.
https://www.govexec.com/oversight/2022/ ... on/377514/
We have Republican lawyers that are now convicted Felons...and Old Salt and the R's here don't comment or notice. They don't care.
They were representing Trump, not the GOP. Many (R)'s rejected them & Trump's election claims.
They're as whacked out as the Dem lawyers trying to keep Trump off the ballot in your state, based on the 14th Amendment.
Talking about misrepresentations on others parts - how about YOU :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-e ... s-n1247220

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/b ... s-to-come/

When your people do it....CRICKETS from you. I don't recall you registering your outrage back in 2020 when your people attempted to futz with an election.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:48 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:19 am The "WB's" allegations about interference in the investigation and prosecution have been thoroughly refuted and debunked.

Which means that everything the "WB's" claim is suspect, should be viewed as potentially motivated by something more than justice.
. :roll: ...the WB allegations have been denied by Weiss, not "thoroughly refuted and debunked". Weiss contradicts himself in his excuses.
See the breakdown of his word games in cradle's post above.
Multiple AG's, plus Trump appointed Weiss, have denied the allegations of interference, multiple times...under oath.

The WB's either got it wrong honestly or they were so wrapped up in their own interests that they concocted their stories.

Why don't you go back to claims about Obama's birth certificate.
njbill

Post by njbill »

And how long have we been waiting on the Trump IRS investigations? Twice as long? Longer? Why don't you wait to see what Weiss does? This sounds like how the Trump haters (me included) whined about the time it took to finally indict Trump.

Actually, the Hunter case is somewhat complicated and certainly isn't a simple "failure to file and pay" case. One particularly complicating factor is whether what Hunter did was criminal or just aggressive or sloppy or negligent.

You say they are "running out the clock." Remains to be seen what they are doing. The Rs don't like or won't accept the explanations given. Hardly legal pettifoggery.

Weiss took those steps because he evidently does intend to prosecute. The tea leaves certainly suggest charges are coming.

Weiss is the prosecutor. The IRS guys were the investigators. The prosecutor has no obligation to explain every decision to the investigators. Indeed, it is quite common, really the rule not the exception, that explanations not be provided. There is no obligation to do so.

As I have said multiple times, the reporting is Weiss decided the stuff from the earlier years didn't warrant criminal prosecution. He didn't let the SOL expire on valid criminal charges. He decided not to prosecute. A similar criticism could be leveled at Garland for "letting" the SOL expire on the obstruction of justice crimes Mueller found Trump committed. But Garland made an affirmative decision not to prosecute. I don't like that one. You don't like the decision made by Weiss. As the world turns.

The IRS guys aren't true whistleblowers. Rather they are simply claiming WB status, probably to protect their jobs. In fact, they publicly disclosed info that is required to remain confidential by IRS regulations. Had they been true WBs, the WB process and all the Hunter-related info would have remained confidential. But they violated not only IRS rules but the WB procedures. By rights, they should be fired but they are hoping they won't since they allege they are WBs.

They haven't exposed, or even alleged, anything that could objectively be considered "wrongdoing." Disagreements about how to conduct an investigation is not "wrongdoing." In fact, as more info had come out, it has been revealed that they either did, or wanted to, take a number of entirely inappropriate, maybe even illegal, actions. They wanted to go after Joe as part of an investigation into Hunter's taxes. That is wrong, wrong, wrong. That little tidbit alone conclusively proves they aren't straight shooters but rather are out to get Joe. They wanted to interview Joe's grandchildren. What? Harassment anyone? How quickly would the heads in Trump world explode if Smith wanted to interview Barron about all those boxes at Mar-a-Lago? They wanted to serve a search warrant on Joe's property by making the bald and unsubstantiated claim that there was evidence of a crime there.

These WBs are not true public servants. They are, in effect, political operatives who are trying to do the Rs bidding. Once their ulterior motives became clear, they were removed from the Hunter investigation.

Some leakers remain anonymous, some don't just as some WBs don't publicly reveal their identities while others do.
a fan

Post by a fan »

a fan wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:08 am Old Salt and others here believe that you're not allowed to so much as investigate current politicians. It's an insane position that only a partisan and borderline fascist would hold: hands of my team, they can break all the laws they want.
That's a willfull misrepresentation on your part
:lol: No. It isn't

Did you or did you not lose your mind because the FBI and DoJ dared to investigate members of the TrumpCampaign for, among other things, working on campaigns on Putin's own freaking payroll?

You did. For years.
old salt wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:46 am We have Republican lawyers that are now convicted Felons...and Old Salt and the R's here don't comment or notice. They don't care.
They were representing Trump, not the GOP. Many (R)'s rejected them & Trump's election claims.[/quote]
:lol: :lol: Right. They weren't Republicans, and they weren't caught breaking laws trying to throw an election from your Republican pal.

And as I said, you don't care. Can't manage a single critical post about them, while your postings on Hunter.....a freaking civilian who has nothing to do with how our Government functions, flows like a river. Dozens and dozens and dozens of posts about Hunter and that little D by his name.

Dems are bad. That's all that matters to you. You could give sh(t that your own party has completely fallen apart, and the reason it's fallen apart your own behavior......everything is a conspiracy....and boring ol' governance and policy no longer matters to you. TinFoil gets all your attention.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:06 am

Did you or did you not lose your mind because the FBI and DoJ dared to investigate members of the TrumpCampaign for, among other things, working on campaigns on Putin's own freaking payroll?

You did. For years.
No I didn't. Who ? ...& that's a total non sequitur from your post to which I was replying.
The problem is leaking or publicly disclosing the investrigation.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:02 pm

You did. For years.
No I didn't. Who ? ...& that's a total non sequitur from your post to which I was replying.
Let’s have Zelensky go on TV and announce Biden is being investigated a couple of weeks before the election…..Yeah I know… “he from” the Ukraine
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

You did. For years.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You mean like the IRS "whistleblowers" telling everyone publicly about an investigation going on------- during campaign season----into Hunter Biden?

You can't even get your excuses right, OS. You "forgot" to complain about the WB's leaking all the details of an investigation that (snicker) is hilariously an ongoing investigation. You can't even think long enough to PRETEND to care, so that you're not caught----again----as an outright, full-on hypocrite.

But sure, tell us more about how "the problem is publicly disclosing the investigation". Keep movin' the ol' goalposts until you find an excuse that you think validates your partisan nonsense.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:17 pm

You did. For years.

You mean like the IRS "whistleblowers" telling everyone publicly about an investigation going on------- during campaign season----into Hunter Biden?

You can't even get your excuses right, OS. You "forgot" to complain about the WB's leaking all the details of an investigation that (snicker) is hilariously an ongoing investigation. You can't even think long enough to PRETEND to care, so that you're not caught----again----as an outright, full-on hypocrite.

But sure, tell us more about how "the problem is publicly disclosing the investigation". Keep movin' the ol' goalposts until you find an excuse that you think validates your partisan nonsense.
What campaign ? There's always an election within 2 years. No Bidens were running for office when the WB's came forward. They did not come forward until the (R)'s won the House. The IRS WB's went public in Sept '23. What election ? What candidate ?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:39 pm

You did. For years.

What campaign ? There's always an election within 2 years. No Bidens were running for office when the WB's came forward. They did not come forward until the (R)'s won the House. The IRS WB's went public in Sept '23. What election ? What candidate ?
Blah blah blah. Gaslight.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:24 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:39 pm

You did. For years.

Blah blah blah. Gaslight.
I'm just trying to figure out what you're talking about so I can respond.

You mean like the IRS "whistleblowers" telling everyone publicly about an investigation going on------- during campaign season----into Hunter Biden? ?

What campaign season ?
old salt

Post by old salt »

NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

old salt wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:57 pm Biden family business history :

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... gn-227407/
Makes Biden look like superman vs. his opponent. Makes Barack look like superman vs. the past 50 years. Makes Carter look like the best of us in the past 70?. Gonna take us back +70-100 years to find one or two reputable Republicans.

I guess there are a few good eggs, but conservatives are looking reeeeal bad here for the past like 200+ years.
old salt

Post by old salt »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:24 am

Makes Biden look like superman vs. his opponent. Makes Barack look like superman vs. the past 50 years. Makes Carter look like the best of us in the past 70?. Gonna take us back +70-100 years to find one or two reputable Republicans.

I guess there are a few good eggs, but conservatives are looking reeeeal bad here for the past like 200+ years.
...but, but, Biden was supposed to be different.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

...from the Politico article:
Biden’s image as a straight-shooting man of the people, however, is clouded by the careers of his son and brother, who have lengthy track records of making, or seeking, deals that cash in on his name. There’s no evidence that Joe Biden used his power inappropriately or took action to benefit his relatives with respect to these ventures. Interviews, court records, government filings and news reports, however, reveal that some members of the Biden family have consistently mixed business and politics over nearly half a century, moving from one business to the next as Joe’s stature in Washington grew.

None of the ventures appear to have been runaway successes, and Biden’s relatives have not been accused of criminal wrongdoing in their dealings. But over the years, several of their partners and associates have ended up indicted or convicted. The dealings have brought Joe unwelcome scrutiny and threaten to distract from his presidential bid.
It's the very same thing that Orange Pachyderm was trying to do in Ukraine. "Just SAY there's an investigation and i and the republicons in Congress will take it from there". Trump and his orbit live in a world of made-up reality, of innuendo and of the attempts at creating their own reality with outright lies. His "Power of Positive Thinking" mentality is how he lives his life and how he WANTS us to live ours. He and this whole "movement" are frauds.

Resistance to this fraudulent reality is imperative.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

You did. For years.
apologies if a fan (and others) interrupt your daily trolling activities. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NattyBohChamps04

old salt wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:15 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:24 am

...but, but, Biden was supposed to be different.
Yeah, he's about as different from Trump as you can get on most everything. I'll take him every day and twice on Sunday over the presumptive Republican nominee.

Don't think anyone on here ever called him perfect, or close to it. He's a career politician after all. But if you're trying to equate the two frontrunners, you're p!ssing on your own head and are convinced it's raining.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Comer - the guy heading the investigation info Biden’s son
apparently has transactions with his brother of a similar sort and is very testy about questions inquiring about it.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

OCanada wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:50 pm Comer - the guy heading the investigation info Biden’s son
apparently has transactions with his brother of a similar sort and is very testy about questions inquiring about it.
oops.

https://newrepublic.com/post/176787/hyp ... -joe-biden
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:01 pm
OCanada wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:50 pm Comer - the guy heading the investigation info Biden’s son
oops.

https://newrepublic.com/post/176787/hyp ... -joe-biden
https://farmlandinfo.org/transfer-your-farm-or-ranch/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTreXMBJVsk
NattyBohChamps04

I was always told that giving money to someone tax-free is welfare. You should earn your way in life, not be given a handout.

Return to “POLITICS”