Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:50 pm Not looking back at anything, don't need to to remember Ffg coming on threatening people (me) being very aggressive and quick to jump on people, anyone over 50 is an anachronism and don't know jack, blah, blah. Aint no saint preaching to the congregation here. Yes, all (some anyway) could be a little more cool and decent to one another.
I never claimed I was in fact I’m open about my flaws/

Just consider this man chose to weaponize my empathy towards him while accusing another of the same act with far less intent of ill will or consequences (whatever MD put out supposedly).

Threatening? Give me a break. You come in with this tough guy thing ans then shrivel. How about Kram telling people their all hat no cattle but then backs off. You’re full of turd too and stepping in here. Well eat a d**k.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:24 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:48 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:34 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:46 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:21 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:31 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:00 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:54 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:42 am
Kismet wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:07 am The same two losers on your favorite propaganda channels are still WRONG. Keep posting. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Did it ever occur to you that Orange Fatso is a walking, talking criminal enterprise?
Is that the same walking, talking criminal enterprise that is the Biden family? :D
https://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/f9bda0 ... 1d6382d2d3
Nice one crackhead... :D
That would be “crackhead with two healthy children and a future…”. To distinguish from their who’s past is the focus.
Spoken like a true crackhead. How does a smart guy like you make bad choices? Glad the kids are healthy because their old man is still as effed up in the noggin as he ever was.
Since the day I was born and yet understand the world so much better than crackheads around the Rochester area with zero intellectual curiosity and a wildly anachronistic view of the world. I’m still doing interesting things in life, what are you doing these days?
So are you happy? Have you exorcised all of those demons?? Is your wife proud of you?? Your a smart guy and a good provider. Judging by your arrogance and lack of gratitude that your still the same pathetic crackhead you always were. Alcoholics would refer to it as being a " dry drunk" Your the same a-hole you always were and probably always will be. Your demeanor here on this forum is proof positive of that. Sooner or later, though you don't realize it today, it will will come back to bite you in your ass. All the money in the world will never change that inevitably. Your intelligent but yet not smart enough to understand all of your defects of character. I go back to my first question...Is your wife proud to be married to you??
My own experience with my best friend who I spent 10 years watching him kill himself is this.. unless there is a dynamic change in your life and nothing short of a miracle your still gonna be the same person you were before you stopped using. I have little to no tolerance for crackheads anymore. The only thing your ilk bring about to the people who love you are pain and the anguish you put them through. Your smart enough already to understand that now??
Happy enough even though I haven’t made the hard decision I know I need to.

Your own experience doesn’t mean much. I sat in a room and talked with 25 folks with issues for a month and lived with them. I’ve seen and heard every story out there already. And I move forward unlike some I don’t quit or give up. Except on some people being decent and consistent.

Funny thing is you don’t know me only this persona. Don’t know about my volunteer work, what I do with my kids. The 25-30 parents of kids I’ve coached the last few years who said they’d leave they program if I go (and my kids are better served in another one). You only know what I share and have no idea how I am in corporate boardroom or anything else. Folks who offered to quit jobs because the company wanted to do something that wasn’t right by me. The people at my church who believe something very different than your idiotic analysis.

So the lecture is about worthless. I know people who think like you just spent a week in your backyard as well as time in Steuben Co, Watkins, Ithaca while staying on Daigua lake. You don’t know anyone like me. That I’m fairly comfortable believing.

You forget I tried hard for a long time but you lost it like some others here. The fact we’re talking about drugs at all is because you put on wax something I shared to be kind to you a while back after you acted like a total jerk to ME for ages on his supposedly putting your OK in public that was far less egregious than your behavior.

A moral judgement from you? No thanks pal.
Wow, you really are something special.
Why did you feel the need to reply here? You don’t even have context and only thinking about one thing and anchoring in.

Want to at something then say it because you clearly have something to say. Be more specific.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:02 pm
Threatening? Give me a break. You come in with this tough guy thing ans then shrivel. How about Kram telling people their all hat no cattle but then backs off. You’re full of turd too and stepping in here. Well eat a d**k.
No question mark needed with the threatening...yup, gonna come and look me up at the watering hole when you're up for your reunion and carry on like an asswhole and blah, blah.
This is a typical kind of response from you.
Shrivel from you? Never happen, brotha.
You're not worth engaging with to me, the floor is all yours.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:20 pm
No question mark needed with the threatening...yup, gonna come and look me up at the watering hole when you're up for your reunion and carry on like an asswhole and blah, blah.
Why did you interjec then? What would you call that act? Floor is yours. Oh wait you talk big and think small. I forgot.

How about your petty ish with Doc and a cornell poster. GTFOH you hyepcrite. Ignore my issue with Cradle and talk ish. Why would i care if everything around you decayed to nothing including your grave marker down the road with everything else in your life.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:40 pm
Why did you interjec then? What would you call that act? Floor is yours. Oh wait you talk big and think small. I forgot.

How about your petty ish with Doc and a cornell poster. GTFOH you hyepcrite. Ignore my issue with Cradle and talk ish. Why would i care if everything around you decayed to nothing including your grave marker down the road with everything else in your life.
Your issue with me should be limited to your issue with me. You don't even see what your doing. An angry middle age guy who clearly by his own words hasn't exorcised the demons that still torment him. Yeah your cured there FFG, :roll: :roll: do you ever actually read what you post?? Your the poster child for what every successful person wants to be. :P That is of course if the goal of successful people is to be angry, discombobulated former crackheads then you hit a grandslam there chum. :D You related to Larry Kudlow by any chance? It seems you two have a lot in common. I've noticed all of the respect Mr Kudlow has received on this forum in the past. I guess some former crackheads in the financial word are more gifted than others.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:22 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:40 pm

Your issue with me should be limited to your issue with me. You don't even see what your doing. An angry middle age guy who clearly by his own words hasn't exorcised the demons that still torment him. Yeah your cured there FFG, :roll: :roll: do you ever actually read what you post?? Your the poster child for what every successful person wants to be. :P That is of course if the goal of successful people is to be angry, discombobulated former crackheads then you hit a grandslam there chum. :D You related to Larry Kudlow by any chance? It seems you two have a lot in common. I've noticed all of the respect Mr Kudlow has received on this forum in the past. I guess some former crackheads in the financial word are more gifted than others.
Not when someone steps in the middle and opines on an A & B conversation and. C student like he did. He steps in while behaving worse in his own way with a lecture. Maybe we should revisit how he showed his ass regarding the Chase Scanlon issue. Or his behavior with Doc and a Cornell dude. Or generally misunderstanding things and telling people their full of horses doo accusing people of lying about their personal experiences. We’re all super flawed so get off my jock about it when you simply don’t know what your talking about. At all. As clueless as a baby the day they were born.

The rest is just noise. You say the same thing over and it’s got no value. All I read is that you don’t know what your talking about and live in a cocoon while telling others how it is using references from 35yrs ago or random one off that’s refuted broadly by an over abundance of data and evidence but it doesn’t matter you just keep speeding out the same beliefs. May as well be a jihadist as the thought process is equally rudimentary. Just go get then 72 virgins and move on from this planet. You’re not doing anything to leave it better others that an immigrant who wants it more and cares more couldn’t do in their sleep.

Tell me again from your expertise all about me. Go on. I’m sure everyone will be enlightened.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

When everyone whines about too much left right and how it was under LP which was sold and effectively failed and while I appreciate the prior founders they were bitter on the way out.

Let’s remember the cohort avg age here is in the 60s or higher with very few under 50. I’m one of maybe three that sit here and represent the world today and have to fight that fights. So while it’s like 60/40 left the way I see it on here, Call it 60/40 the other way wouldn’t make a difference, it’s like 95/5 against younger generations in perspective and agenda. And yet the same old people whine about the same stuff over and over. It’s so unfair. Not enough is being down for us. Only wht about the future when it’s convenient to “win” an argument.

But please Old upstate NY folks from where I came from and moved on from please keep lecturing me on ho it is while you cry about the world changing such that you don’t understand it anymore and would prefer to regress to a simpler and dirtier worse time in history.

I don’t know about a few others but under 45 is like me, Youth, Afan and maybe 2-2 others out of what 30-40 that participate regularly enough.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

DMac wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:50 pm Not looking back at anything, don't need to to remember Ffg coming on threatening people (me) being very aggressive and quick to jump on people, anyone over 50 is an anachronism and don't know jack, blah, blah. Aint no saint preaching to the congregation here. Yes, all (some anyway) could be a little more cool and decent to one another.
yes, we could all be a little more decent, but this was very over the top garbage being thrown at Geneva, very insulting and demeaning, and a little defensiveness sure seems appropriate, not braggadocio. IMO.

I see no benefit in your throwing stones too, regardless of whether you had some earlier beef.

That's my two cents.

Let's de-escalate the personal back and forth and get back to thread topics, whatever they might be.

Some jabs back and forth with a little humor thrown in, no problem, but some of the insults go way beyond incendiary.
Not helpful, and frankly, not interesting.

Want to have a thread for insulting one another? Start one in Hamsterdam.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:45 pm
yes, we could all be a little more decent, but this was very over the top garbage being thrown at Geneva, very insulting and demeaning, and a little defensiveness sure seems appropriate, not braggadocio. IMO.

I see no benefit in your throwing stones too, regardless of whether you had some earlier beef.

That's my two cents.

Let's de-escalate the personal back and forth and get back to thread topics, whatever they might be.

Some jabs back and forth with a little humor thrown in, no problem, but some of the insults go way beyond incendiary.

It was defensive not bragging when someone adjudicates your character as Cradle did. His assault was incorrect and stupid, no surprises, but also the type of behavior he decries and folks talk about decency then that. Or how come we have to hear about him picking up trash like he’s a hero on the environment thread every other day- that’s bragging at this point not defensiveness. Really it’s defensiveness because his whole schtick is a defensiveness and attempt to justify his place on this planet anymore which I get and don’t care at this stage.

How about Dmac being a Biyach when I make a silly joke about his arms being small because he puts a picture of himself chopping wood or his bartender who doesn’t give a flying f**k about him and feels bad for the old man. I love the non sequitors but the projection and whiniest when people over 60 have the quorum here? Makes no sense other than to be described as pathetic.

Domingo over the top in response? Yes. Learned behavior years ago from living in a town where fight club was known as middle school. If someone attacks you out the threat down. There’s no rules in fighting.

And I’ve acknowledged pushing it. To have someone drop in and rabbit punch like that? Then run. And note the complaint is again ageism. Same guys defending each other and whining about anyone questioning whether they have kept up with the times has become a circle jerk amongst: cradle, dmac, tech and os. They don’t even know how entrenched in the past they are but it’s read through these posts with ease. See the LGTBQ or environment or gun control etc.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

That's my two cents.

Funniest part of this, I had just bought tickets for my son and I to see Rigoletto-I’m sure you’re aware of the story in that opera. Fits in nicely here.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:28 am

That's my two cents.

It was defensive not bragging when someone adjudicates your character as Cradle did. His assault was incorrect and stupid, no surprises, but also the type of behavior he decries and folks talk about decency then that. Or how come we have to hear about him picking up trash like he’s a hero on the environment thread every other day- that’s bragging at this point not defensiveness. Really it’s defensiveness because his whole schtick is a defensiveness and attempt to justify his place on this planet anymore which I get and don’t care at this stage.

How about Dmac being a Biyach when I make a silly joke about his arms being small because he puts a picture of himself chopping wood or his bartender who doesn’t give a flying f**k about him and feels bad for the old man. I love the non sequitors but the projection and whiniest when people over 60 have the quorum here? Makes no sense other than to be described as pathetic.

Domingo over the top in response? Yes. Learned behavior years ago from living in a town where fight club was known as middle school. If someone attacks you out the threat down. There’s no rules in fighting.

And I’ve acknowledged pushing it. To have someone drop in and rabbit punch like that? Then run. And note the complaint is again ageism. Same guys defending each other and whining about anyone questioning whether they have kept up with the times has become a circle jerk amongst: cradle, dmac, tech and os. They don’t even know how entrenched in the past they are but it’s read through these posts with ease. See the LGTBQ or environment or gun control etc.
So now you have issues with me picking up trash ? What kind of environmental warrior are you slick? Apparently one who is too arrogant to humiliate himself by being a good steward of the planet. To paraphrase TLD...you sound stupid. :D You would be amazed how painless it is to pick up trash. Your hardwired to walk right past the trash and drool over the girl with the big boobies. :D
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:34 am

That's my two cents.

So now you have issues with me picking up trash ? What kind of environmental warrior are you slick? Apparently one who is too arrogant to humiliate himself by being a good steward of the planet. To paraphrase TLD...you sound stupid. :D You would be amazed how painless it is to pick up trash. Your hardwired to walk right past the trash and drool over the girl with the big boobies. :D
My god you don’t get it. I was accused of being arrogant by you and dickmac for presenting that a lot of folks disagree with your inane and thoughtless assessment of my character. Coming form a guy who does dirt himself. But it’s ok for you to brag about it while acting a fool on the environment thread every single day. Where dickmac raising that issue with you? That’s my point knucklehead. It’s a few old timers mostly in CNY closing ranks, having the age quorum while complaining about ageism-a total circle jerk while impugning others. That’s what this is.

And for the record I prefer “scratch and dent” sevens with dirty attitudes and maybe a bit of moral ambiguity over a ten with big boobies. I recycle and find value in trash like a oil scrapper, don’t just chuck it like you do.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

That's my two cents.

I was all fine and dandy until FFG chose to insult me via a link in a post. I'll bet you never opened that link to read what he had to say. I will play this game by this simple rule. If FFG wants to eff with me I will eff with him right back. Maybe MD before you shoot your yap off you might want to try and get a grasp on what the context of the back and forth was about. I can get down and dirty with anyone if that is the direction they choose. I'm willing to have a truce. If FFG doesn't insult me on a personal level I won't insult him on a personal level. Does that work for you old sod?
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:48 am

That's my two cents.

My god you don’t get it. I was accused of being arrogant by you and dickmac for presenting that a lot of folks disagree with your inane and thoughtless assessment of my character. Coming form a guy who does dirt himself. But it’s ok for you to brag about it while acting a fool on the environment thread every single day. Where dickmac raising that issue with you? That’s my point knucklehead. It’s a few old timers mostly in CNY closing ranks, having the age quorum while complaining about ageism-a total circle jerk while impugning others. That’s what this is.

And for the record I prefer “scratch and dent” sevens with dirty attitudes and maybe a bit of moral ambiguity over a ten with big boobies. I recycle and find value in trash like a oil scrapper, don’t just chuck it like you do.
I said you are arrogant because your demeanor in many of your posts comes across as total arrogance. To repeat your own words...you just don't get it. FTR dude...What the heck is an oil scraper?? You have no idea what a scrounger I am. If I had a pickup truck I would be a world class dumpster diver. All of my woodworking projects are made with what I garbage pick. If I can find a nice piece of 1×10 in front of someones house it will eventually become a birdhouse I can give away. FTR if I knew what an oil scraper was I guarantee damn tee you I wouldn't throw it away. BTW I have not witnessed that long line of people on this forum defending your character. MD might do so but he tends to be much more tolerant than the average bear.
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:54 am

That's my two cents.

I was all fine and dandy until FFG chose to insult me via a link in a post. I'll bet you never opened that link to read what he had to say. I will play this game by this simple rule. If FFG wants to eff with me I will eff with him right back. Maybe MD before you shoot your yap off you might want to try and get a grasp on what the context of the back and forth was about. I can get down and dirty with anyone if that is the direction they choose. I'm willing to have a truce. If FFG doesn't insult me on a personal level I won't insult him on a personal level. Does that work for you old sod?
And we’d be fine if Dmac hadn’t stepped into it. He’s the one that needs to STFU. Why don’t you give him that same advice? He’s the one that caused this not MD.

Don’t you think comparing how you toss around my challenges which I shared when you were struggling privately to be empathetic with you to a goofy yarn link to a subversive TV show on Amazon when you write really idiotic things repeatedly is not prior original or even comparing similar things?

I mean I know the answer you don’t have to answer. It requires deeper thinking than you are willing to put the work in to do. It’s more comfortable to hide in your cave and assume everyone else is the problem.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:04 am

That's my two cents.

I said you are arrogant because your demeanor in many of your posts comes across as total arrogance. To repeat your own words...you just don't get it. FTR dude...What the heck is an oil scraper?? You have no idea what a scrounger I am. If I had a pickup truck I would be a world class dumpster diver. All of my woodworking projects are made with that I garbage pick. If I can find a nice piece of 1×10 in front of someones house it will eventually become a birdhouse I can give away. FTR if I knew what an oil scraper was I guarantee damn tee you I wouldn't throw it away.
A. It’s a metaphor for women.
B. A scrapper buys largely depleted oil and gas wells on the cheap and gets the last bit or commodities out of them. Apache is the largest one of those in the world but lots of small guys do it too.

Arrogance if you see that is because I don’t have the patience to deal with you like MD does which is freaking saintly and you turn around and treat him like trash too. The people who’ve tried to be good and helpful have had their hand bitten numerous times. That’s why you get what you get now.
Last edited by Farfromgeneva on Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:07 am

That's my two cents.

I said you are arrogant because your demeanor in many of your posts comes across as total arrogance. To repeat your own words...you just don't get it. FTR dude...What the heck is an oil scraper?? You have no idea what a scrounger I am. If I had a pickup truck I would be a world class dumpster diver. All of my woodworking projects are made with that I garbage pick. If I can find a nice piece of 1×10 in front of someones house it will eventually become a birdhouse I can give away. FTR if I knew what an oil scraper was I guarantee damn tee you I wouldn't throw it away.
B. A scrapper guys largely depleted oil and gas wells on the cheap and gets the last bit or commodities out of them. Apache is the largest one of those in the world but lots of small guys do it too.

Arrogance if you see that is because I don’t have the patience to deal with you like MD does which is freaking saintly and t your runs entreat him like trash too. The people who’ve tried to be good and helpful have had their hand bitten numerous times. That’s why you get what you get now.
I'll make you a deal, you don't make personal attacks against me and I won't make personal attacks against you. That work for you slick? Now I have to take Roxy for her walk. There is trash out there that won't pick itself up.
Bob Ross:
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

THIS is the guy that needs to be insulted more around here...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

dislaxxic wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:50 am THIS is the guy that needs to be insulted more around here...

Don’t you think he mascapes to make it look bigger?

And while I understand he carries around a special version of 240lbs, his calves don’t hve that much definition.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:16 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:07 am

That's my two cents.

B. A scrapper guys largely depleted oil and gas wells on the cheap and gets the last bit or commodities out of them. Apache is the largest one of those in the world but lots of small guys do it too.

Arrogance if you see that is because I don’t have the patience to deal with you like MD does which is freaking saintly and t your runs entreat him like trash too. The people who’ve tried to be good and helpful have had their hand bitten numerous times. That’s why you get what you get now.
I'll make you a deal, you don't make personal attacks against me and I won't make personal attacks against you. That work for you slick? Now I have to take Roxy for her walk. There is trash out there that won't pick itself up.
Where’s Dmac about your arrogance that only you can pick the trash up and that your bragging about it?

Return to “POLITICS”